Microsoft patents uber-cool smartwatch (and unlike smart bra, this may actually hit the market)

Dr. Jai Maharaj

May 11, 2014, 12:26:48 PM5/11/14
Microsoft patents uber-cool smartwatch (and unlike smart
bra, this may actually hit the market)

By Vamien McKalin
Tech Times
Sunday, May 11, 2014

A new patent filed from 2012 by Microsoft has proven that
the software company is hard at work on its own smart
watch device. It appears Microsoft doesn't want to play
second fiddle this time around.

(Photo: United States Patent and Trademark Office)

We've long known that Microsoft is working on a smart
watch device, but we had no idea what to expect when it
comes to design or features. Now, due to a patent filed
by the software company back in 2012, and grant this
week, this smart watch could turn out to be something
special.

The diagrams show that this device will rely a lot on
sensors that are designed to read heart rates among other
things. Not surprising, because almost every current and
future smart watch we know of are designed with reading
the user's heart rate in mind. The big problem is current
devices have failed to work properly, which makes us have
less hope for the future.

Interestingly enough, it appears Microsoft will allow the
ability to change the wristbands. The band itself is
separate for the computing section of the smart watch.
With a press of the button, both can be separated, which
makes us wonder if Microsoft is aiming for something that
is fashionable where users can choose different color
wristbands.

Continues at:

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/6727/20140511/microsoft-patents-uber-cool-smartwatch-and-unlike-smart-bra-this-may-actually-hit-the-market.htm

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi