Trygon Electronics HR40-750 Manual

nick

Nov 13, 2014, 8:54:12 PM11/13/14
I bought one of these as not working and am looking for a scanned copy of the service manual or a schematic so I can troubleshoot it. It seems to not be outputting the full voltage when loaded to about 400mA it only outputs at around 5-8 volts.

mike

Nov 13, 2014, 10:18:38 PM11/13/14
On 11/13/2014 5:54 PM, nick wrote:
> I bought one of these as not working and am looking for a scanned copy of the service manual or a schematic so I can troubleshoot it. It seems to not be outputting the full voltage when loaded to about 400mA it only outputs at around 5-8 volts.

I have a scan of a schematic for a HR40-5.
It has a 60Hz switching pre-regulator that's a nightmare.
If you can't find the right one, I can email this one.

nick

Nov 14, 2014, 8:47:17 PM11/14/14
I would appreciate it if you could send along the schematic you have. I really don't mind a challange. Hopefully the schematic is similar. I suspected it was a switcher as the transformer looked small for 30-40 Watts. Please send it to chrmiss<remove>@gmail.com. Plan on starting with the caps and then maybe one of the power semiconductors.

bruc...@comcast.net

Feb 10, 2016, 4:44:51 PM2/10/16
Mike, could you also send me a schematic? I would appreciate it. Thanks,
Bruce Baur brucebaur at comcast dot net.

sc6lou

Nov 15, 2021, 11:37:06 PM11/15/21
responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/repair/trygon-electronics-hr40-750-manual-156644-.htm
, sc6lou wrote:

Hello I need to replace the meters they are missing and I need the schematic
also. Thanks

you can send to tursiny@gmail

Michael Terrell

Nov 16, 2021, 12:28:07 AM11/16/21