I found a source of good used Zebra Strips.

Michael Terrell

Aug 29, 2021, 2:29:18 PM8/29/21
I recently had to replace my Glucose meter because it could no longer hold the correct date. I ripped the old one apart, and found a nice pair of Zebra Strips in it.
It was an Abbot Labs Freestyle freedom, and the strips are about 5/32" high and 1-9/32" long
Maybe this will help someone repair an old LCD in their equipment. This is a small meter, some have a screen twice its size