2.5mm Y 2m1f splitter

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Sep 16, 2021, 1:01:59 AM9/16/21
I need a few of these, described as supply or plug splitters as opposed to
jack splitters. On Amazon and Walmart I only find 3.5mm plug splitters and
2.5mm jack splitters. Any ideas/sources?

--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm