AT&T 6200 Electronic Typewriter Manual

Cynthia Criss

Jun 15, 2001, 10:37:42 PM6/15/01
I am trying to find an AT&T 6200 Electronic portable typewriter instruction
manual. Would anyone know a company that could be contacted regarding how
to obtain the instruction manual? I have called every small business
sales or repair company in Reno trying to find one, and so far not one
business has carried this line or services this line.

Thanks!

Robert E. Shuman

Jun 18, 2001, 5:51:14 PM6/18/01
AT&T typewriters were manufactured by Olivetti in Italy. This may help if you
can find the comparable Olivetti manual more easily.

Good luck!

Bob

JAY RESPLER

Jun 20, 2001, 10:52:19 PM6/20/01

The closest book I have is for AT&T 6400. I don't know what the
differences are. If there is a similar Olivetti machine, I may have
the book for that. I do have instruction manuals for most TWs.
I also have ribbons, correction tapes, printwheels for most machines.
--
Jay Respler
ADVANCED BUSINESS MACHINES CO.

pec...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2017, 11:17:16 AM2/14/17
I have a manual for Model 6210 if that would help. I also have the typewriter, which usually works beautifully, but it is hanging up sometimes when I turn it on lately, and I can't find out how to get it going again. Would appreciate it if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks.

Allodoxaphobia

Feb 14, 2017, 9:06:36 PM2/14/17
On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:17:10 -0800 (PST), pec...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, June 15, 2001 at 9:37:42 PM UTC-5, Cynthia Criss wrote:
>> I am trying to find an AT&T 6200 Electronic portable typewriter instruction
>> manual. Would anyone know a company that could be contacted regarding how
>> to obtain the instruction manual? I have called every small business
>> sales or repair company in Reno trying to find one, and so far not one
>> business has carried this line or services this line.
>
> I have a manual for Model 6210 if that would help. I also have the typewriter, which usually works beautifully, but it is hanging up sometimes when I turn it on lately, and I can't find out how to get it going again. Would appreciate it if anyone has any ideas.

HOLY CRAP!!
Do you really believe that feller has been waiting around
for nearly SIXTEEN YEARS to get your reply?????

You google groopers are the bane of usenet.

Phoena Greene

Feb 14, 2017, 11:10:19 PM2/14/17

<pec...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I have an idea. Maybe Raeanne was typing on your typewriter when she decided
to suck a big black cock and didn't swallow so black jizz fell in your
typewriter keys.

Swole Quads Kilzer

Aug 15, 2022, 10:29:52 AMAug 15
I like the vibe. good verbage