International Rectifier component help

Oct 22, 2021, 9:48:23 AM10/22/21

I am looking for a (I think it is MosFet) with part number mark on the component as follow:

First line: FU9024N
Second line: I(diode symbol)R330A IR330A
Third line: 7F 17

I think it is made from International Rectifier and the component number is IR330A. Unfortunately, I could not find any information on this component. Could someone help to locate this component? If the component, if there any substitute component?

Thanks a lot for help.

Eric

Peter W.

Oct 22, 2021, 10:13:28 AM10/22/21

legg

Oct 22, 2021, 1:32:53 PM10/22/21
On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 06:48:21 -0700 (PDT), E <eric_...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>FU9024N

IRFU9024N

RL

Oct 22, 2021, 2:08:55 PM10/22/21
Hi Legg,

Thank you for your helping. My LCD monitor will back to life again soon.

Eric

legg

Oct 22, 2021, 10:31:16 PM10/22/21
On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:08:53 -0700 (PDT), E <eric_...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 12:32:53 PM UTC-5, legg wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 06:48:21 -0700 (PDT), E <eric_...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >FU9024N
>>
>> IRFU9024N
>>
>> RL
>
>Hi Legg,
>
>Thank you for your helping. My LCD monitor will back to life again soon.
>
>Eric

Sometimes just the checking the electrolytic caps is enough.

RL