Biden tests positive for a second day in rare rebound case after taking Paxlovid

96 views
Skip to first unread message

a a

unread,
Aug 1, 2022, 6:26:27 AMAug 1
to
Latest News
All Times Eastern

6:18a
Ukraine seeks to retake the south, tying down Russian forces
6:14a
PerkinElmer to sell its applied, food and enterprise services businesses for $2.45 bln to New Mountain Capital
6:13a
Coronavirus tally: Biden tests positive for a second day in rare rebound case after taking Paxlovid

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/coronavirus-tally-biden-tests-positive-for-a-second-day-in-rare-rebound-case-after-taking-paxlovid-2022-08-01?mod=mw_latestnews

a a

unread,
Aug 1, 2022, 6:31:12 AMAug 1
to
Published: Aug. 1, 2022 at 6:13 a.m. ET
By Ciara Linnane
comments

President Joe Biden tested positive for COVID-19 for the second straight day, in what appears to be a rare case of "rebound" following treatment with anti-viral Paxlovid, the Associated Press reported. In a letter noting the positive test, Dr. Kevin O'Connor, the White House physician, said Sunday that the president "continues to feel well" and will keep on working from the executive residence while he isolates. Biden tested positive on Saturday, requiring him to cancel travel and in-person events as he isolates for at least five days in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines. The news comes as the daily average for new U.S. cases remains close to 130,000 a day, but not all data are being captured as many people are testing at home. The average stood at 123,553 on Sunday, according to a New York Times tracker, down 5% from two weeks ago. The daily average for hospitalizations rose to 44,389 up 8% in two weeks. The daily average for deaths is up 2% to 435. Globally, the confirmed case tally rose above 577.3 million on Monday, according to data aggregated by Johns Hopkins, while the death toll is above 6.40 million with the U.S. leading the world with 91.3 million cases and 1,029,926 deaths.

Fred Bloggs

unread,
Aug 1, 2022, 12:33:26 PMAug 1
to
Both you and the author of the article are worthless ignorant riffraff. The only thing that would be rare is any antiviral completely clearing the viral load never to return. Paxlovid is well known to be followed by rebound, it is not rare. And the rebound is determined by a highly sensitive qRT-PCR of a peripheral blood sample. It's not the end of the world. Wghat will be the end of the world will be too many ignorant, low IQ, trash like you.
https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2022/pdf/CDC_HAN_467.pdf

a a

unread,
Aug 1, 2022, 4:02:01 PMAug 1
to
Fred,
you are stupid dog.
Biden joined Paxlovid marketing campaign to promote it but failed

Paxlovid is an emergency experiment
since USA failed to make any progress to combat covid19 over 28 months

1 USA 93,069,863 300M population (population entry neither reported nor updated)

vs.
110 China 229,394 1,439M population

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/



Other possible side effects include:

altered sense of taste
diarrhea
high blood pressure
muscle aches

Paxlovid: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects & Warnings
www.drugs.com/paxlovid.html
www.drugs.com/paxlovid.html

Paclitaxel Side Effects
Pralidoxime Side Effects
Aciclovir Side Effects
What happens if you have an allergic reaction to paxlovid?
Can paxlovid be taken with other medicines?
How much paxlovid is too much?
Does paxlovid cause bitter tastes?

Paxlovid Side Effects
bing.com/news
[The Weird Side Effect You Might Get from Taking Paxlovid—and What to Do About It]

The Weird Side Effect You Might Get from Taking Paxlovid—and What to Do About It

While taking Paxlovid has been hugely helpful in terms of treating COVID …
[MSN] MSN · 5 days
[What You Need to Know About Rebound COVID-19 After Paxlovid]
What You Need to Know About Rebound COVID-19 After Paxlovid
[Prevention]
Prevention · 1 h
[Joe Biden tests positive for COVID again: Is Paxlovid rebound responsible?]
Joe Biden tests positive for COVID again: Is Paxlovid rebound responsible?
[Firstpost on MSN.com]
Firstpost on MSN.com · 12 hours
[What is Paxlovid? What to know about Pfizer's COVID drug, its side effects and how to get it]
What is Paxlovid? What to know about Pfizer's COVID drug, its side effects and how to get it
[CBS News on MSN.com]
CBS News on MSN.com · 10 days
[Biden tests positive again after completing Paxlovid course: The dangers of the “forever COVID” policy]
Biden tests positive again after completing Paxlovid course: The dangers of the “forever COVID” policy
[World Socialist Web Site]
World Socialist Web Site · 17 hours
[Why Not Everyone Should Take Paxlovid]
Why Not Everyone Should Take Paxlovid
Yahoo · 2 days
[What is Paxlovid? COVID medication prescribed to Biden is specifically for high risk people]
What is Paxlovid? COVID medication prescribed to Biden is specifically for high risk people
[Daily Mail on MSN.com]
Daily Mail on MSN.com · 11 days
[Paxlovid going underused due to doctors’ ‘misperceptions’, experts say]
Paxlovid going underused due to doctors’ ‘misperceptions’, experts say
[The Guardian]
The Guardian · 8 days
[What is Paxlovid, Biden's COVID-19 treatment?]
What is Paxlovid, Biden's COVID-19 treatment?
[KOAT Albuquerque]
KOAT Albuquerque · 9 days

Paxlovid Side Effects: Common, Severe, Long Term - Drugs.com
https://www.drugs.com/sfx/paxlovid-side-effects.html

23.02.2022 · dark urine fever general tiredness or weakness itching light-colored stools loss of appetite nausea and vomiting unpleasant breath odor upper right abdominal or stomach pain vomiting of blood yellow eyes and skin Side effects not requiring immediate medical attention


7 Common Paxlovid Side Effects: Altered Taste, Diarrhea and More goodhousekeeping.com
13 Things To Know About Paxlovid, the Latest COVID-19 Pill yalemedicine.org
Common and Rare Side Effects for Paxlovid (EUA) oral - WebMD webmd.com
Paxlovid Side Effects - Pfizer Covid Pill Uses, Doses ... - NUFO News nufo.org
The Drug That Makes Paxlovid So Effective Can Also Make it Danger… acsh.org
Polecane na podstawie tego, co jest popularne • Opinie
What Are the Side Effects of Paxlovid? - Verywell Health
https://www.verywellhealth.com/paxlovid-side-effects-5295705

20.05.2022 · Some of the possible side effects of Paxlovid include the following: 3 Allergic reactions Liver problems Resistance to HIV medicines Diarrhea Muscle aches Altered sense of taste High blood pressure There are anecdotal reports of people experiencing a relapse of COVID-19 symptoms after taking Paxlovid. However, these have yet to be studied …

Autor: Carla Delgado

Paxlovid Side Effects

Paxlovid: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Warnings - Drugs.com
https://www.drugs.com/paxlovid.html

20.07.2022 · Possible side effects of Paxlovid are: Liver Problems. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have any of these signs and symptoms of liver problems: loss of appetite, yellowing of your skin and the whites of eyes (jaundice), dark-colored urine, pale colored stools and itchy skin, stomach area (abdominal) pain.
7 Common Paxlovid Side Effects: Altered Taste, Diarrhea and More
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/a40071507/...

23.05.2022 · Officially, there are seven potential Paxlovid side effects listed by the FDA that your care provider should make you aware of: Liver problems Allergic reactions Muscle aches or pains High blood...
Paxlovid: What Are The Side Effects of Pfizer's Antiviral COVID Pill?
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coronavirus/...

25.05.2022 · Those who experience a reaction are urged to stop taking Paxlovid and call a healthcare provider. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include: hives trouble swallowing or breathing swelling of the...
What are Common & Severe Paxlovid Side Effects – Covid19 Pill
https://localnexus.org/paxlovid-side-effects

23.07.2022 · Paxlovid Side Effects Nausea And Vomiting Nausea and vomiting are also among the most common side effects of consuming Paxlovid. The feeling of vomiting or nausea is not always going to stay. Usually, it happens when a person first starts consuming Paxlovid. It will go away on its own as soon as you complete your first course.
13 Things To Know About Paxlovid, the Latest COVID-19 Pill
https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/13-things-to-know-paxlovid-covid-19

18.07.2022 · But people should stop taking Paxlovid and call a health care provider right away if they experience any of the following signs of an allergic reaction: hives trouble swallowing or breathing swelling of the mouth, lips, or face throat tightness hoarseness skin rash; Other possible side effects include: an altered or impaired sense of taste diarrhea increased blood …
Common and Rare Side Effects for Paxlovid (EUA) oral - WebMD
https://www.webmd.com/.../details/list-sideeffects

RARE side effects If experienced, these tend to have a Severe expression i ; trouble breathing ; abnormal liver function tests ; a type of allergic reaction called angioedema
Paxlovid: What To Know About Side Effects, Rebound Infections, …
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katiecamero/...

03.06.2022 · Like any drug, Paxlovid has side effects, one of the most common being a weird, metallic taste in your mouth. Others include diarrhea, high blood pressure, and muscle aches. If you have either uncontrolled/undiagnosed HIV or …
Paxlovid - FDA prescribing information, side effects and uses
https://www.drugs.com/pro/paxlovid.html

01.07.2022 · Possible side effects of Paxlovid are: Allergic Reactions. Allergic reactions can happen in people taking Paxlovid, even after only 1 dose. Stop taking Paxlovid and call your

Fred Bloggs

unread,
Aug 1, 2022, 6:10:05 PMAug 1
to
All of that nonsense could be said about the common aspirin these days. People free of incompatible medical conditions will never see any that.

Fred Bloggs

unread,
Aug 1, 2022, 7:23:37 PMAug 1
to
On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 4:02:01 PM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> Fred,
> you are stupid dog.
> Biden joined Paxlovid marketing campaign to promote it but failed

It did no such thing.

Rebound does not mean drug failure, insect.

"Rebound isn't a Paxlovid failure, because it does well at preventing serious illness, Jha said. "It'll dramatically reduce your risk of getting hospitalized or dying."'

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2022/08/biden-continues-test-positive-after-covid-treatment-rebound

No one is interested in your stupid and untutored idea of how a drug is supposed to work. Same goes for the lame brain bunch at Market Watch.

a a

unread,
Aug 1, 2022, 7:39:35 PMAug 1
to
never give medical advice on the Internet, since you are not authorized to give one

We all know well Paxlovid is emergency certified, so a risk of failure and side effects is high

VAERS by Robert Kennedy, Jr gives the right answer

=====
From the 7/22/2022 release of VAERS data:
Found 29,790 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died
Government Disclaimer on use of this data


Case Details
This is page 2979 out of 2,979
Result pages: prev 2970 2971 2972 2973 2974 2975 2976 2977 2978 2979

VAERS ID: 2372716 (history)
Form: Version 2.0
Age:
Sex: Male
Location: Foreign
Vaccinated: 0000-00-00
Onset: 2021-12-03
Submitted: 0000-00-00
Entered: 2022-07-18
Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturer Lot / Dose Site / Route
COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) / PFIZER/BIONTECH - / 3 - / -

Administered by: Other Purchased by: ?
Symptoms: Condition aggravated, Neuroendocrine tumour of the lung metastatic
SMQs:, Non-haematological malignant tumours (narrow)

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Date died: 2022-04-07
Days after onset: 124
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No


https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?EVENTS=on&PAGENO=2979&PERPAGE=10&ESORT=&REVERSESORT=&VAX=(COVID19)&DIED=Yes

Fred Bloggs

unread,
Aug 1, 2022, 7:48:27 PMAug 1
to
No one is interested in your stupid cut and pasting crap you don't understand. People have adverse reactions to all vaccines, even influenza. Stuff happens. But society doesn't blow them out of proportion to documented beneficial effects. Either quote or link the medical investigative report of the incident or go take a hike. Every time you open your mouth you get dumber and dumber.,

a a

unread,
Aug 1, 2022, 8:17:30 PMAug 1
to
you are stupid dog,
fooling innocent, poor people


--From the 7/22/2022 release of VAERS data:
========================
--Found 29,790 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died (NOP)
====

Government Disclaimer on use of this data

29,790 covid19 vaccinated patients died in USA alone as NOP

We have studied side effects of Astra Zeneca covid19 vaccine, funded by Bill Gates, manufactured in India from serum of covid19 infected patients, rejected by 4 health ministers from Europe and finally rejected totally and recycled

Real life is more complicated than your delusional day dreaming

Israel gets today 50 °C sauna from Iraq
(look at heat maps)

Fred Bloggs

unread,
Aug 1, 2022, 9:11:06 PMAug 1
to
It's not serum from infected patients in India. The name of the vaccine manufacturer is The Serum Institute of India. The AstraZeneca vaccine is an an adenovirus vector vaccine, it's not extracted from infected people.


>
> Real life is more complicated than your delusional day dreaming

How would you possibly know? You spend all your time feigning cognition and dropping names you know nothing about.

a a

unread,
Aug 2, 2022, 6:36:54 AMAug 2
to
Manufacturing
A vial of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine produced in the Serum Institute of India (SII) as "Covishield"[3]

To manufacture the vaccine the virus is propagated on HEK 293 cell lines and then purified multiple times to completely remove the cell culture.[79]


HEK 293 cells


Human embryonic kidney 293 cells, also often referred to as HEK 293, HEK-293, 293 cells, or less precisely as HEK cells, are a specific immortalised cell line derived from a spontaneously miscarried or aborted fetus or human embryonic kidney cells grown in tissue culture taken from a female fetus in 1973.[1][2]


Immortalised cell line

An immortalised cell line is a population of cells from a multicellular organism which would normally not proliferate indefinitely but, due to mutation, have evaded normal cellular senescence and instead can keep undergoing division. The cells can therefore be grown for prolonged periods in vitro. The mutations required for immortality can occur naturally or be intentionally induced for experimental purposes. Immortal cell lines are a very important tool for research into the biochemistry and cell biology of multicellular organisms. Immortalised cell lines have also found uses in biotechnology.

An immortalised cell line should not be confused with stem cells, which can also divide indefinitely, but form a normal part of the development of a multicellular organism.

--
Virus collected from serum of covid19 infected Indians failed to match haplogroups of the Europeans, resulting
in frequent blood clots cases, resulting in AstraZeneca being rejected in Europe and finally recycled as toxic biological waste.

Fred Bloggs

unread,
Aug 2, 2022, 11:48:23 AMAug 2
to
Just shut the hell up, you damned blithering ignorant jackass moron- you 're too stupid for words. That cell line is cloned- it's not extracted from living pregnant women, idiot. What you should really be confused about is why you're kind even exists and keeps breathing...

a a

unread,
Aug 2, 2022, 12:22:50 PMAug 2
to
narrow-minded flat brain is not our idol

a a

unread,
Aug 2, 2022, 12:33:09 PMAug 2
to
36. How long will the AstraZeneca vaccine protect me against COVID-19?

The duration of protection has not yet been established.

https://www.seruminstitute.com/health_faq_covishield.php#faq1


DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

unread,
Aug 2, 2022, 12:33:28 PMAug 2
to
Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:cd280f04-9b8f-410b...@googlegroups.com:

> On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 4:02:01 PM UTC-4, a a wrote:
>> Fred,
>> you are stupid dog.
>> Biden joined Paxlovid marketing campaign to promote it but failed
>
> It did no such thing.

You are correct.
>
> Rebound does not mean drug failure, insect.

And it has been known about for months. Stephen Colbert tested
positive again after beating Covid, because he too was on a Paxlovid
regimen.

> "Rebound isn't a Paxlovid failure, because it does well at
> preventing serious illness, Jha said. "It'll dramatically reduce
> your risk of getting hospitalized or dying."'

What usually happens is that not enough is given.

snip link

> No one is interested in your stupid and untutored idea of how a
> drug is supposed to work. Same goes for the lame brain bunch at
> Market Watch.

Yep. Them boys ain't too bright. Especially amid this.

Fred Bloggs

unread,
Aug 2, 2022, 4:47:27 PMAug 2
to
On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 12:33:28 PM UTC-4, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote in
> news:cd280f04-9b8f-410b...@googlegroups.com:
> > On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 4:02:01 PM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> >> Fred,
> >> you are stupid dog.
> >> Biden joined Paxlovid marketing campaign to promote it but failed
> >
> > It did no such thing.
> You are correct.
> >
> > Rebound does not mean drug failure, insect.
> And it has been known about for months. Stephen Colbert tested
> positive again after beating Covid, because he too was on a Paxlovid
> regimen.
> > "Rebound isn't a Paxlovid failure, because it does well at
> > preventing serious illness, Jha said. "It'll dramatically reduce
> > your risk of getting hospitalized or dying."'
> What usually happens is that not enough is given.

Paxlovid is combination of Pfizer's protease inhibitor and a much older drug that inhibits the liver from clearing it from the blood. It can be really harsh on the patient and that's why it's restricted to people who are at risk for very grave outcomes from COVID, and then for a just a few days. Biden looks like he did really well with it, but they're not going to put him through it again.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ritonavir-boosted-nirmatrelvir--paxlovid-/

a a

unread,
Aug 2, 2022, 5:10:26 PMAug 2
to
Biden, vaccinated many times, just killed Paxlovid
another low efficiency covid19 fake by Albert, CEO

USA represents the worst case in covid19 treatment, no success agenda

USA should buy covid19 therapy technology from China and pay $Bs to ever succeed, since USA science is low science,
USA medicine is low medicine, USA tehnology is low technology today
due to low population, low number of engineers, scientists, researchers active

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

unread,
Aug 2, 2022, 5:21:39 PMAug 2
to
Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:46db0028-ba6c-44af...@googlegroups.com:

>
> Paxlovid is combination of Pfizer's protease inhibitor and a much
> older drug that inhibits the liver from clearing it from the
> blood.

I recently had a med added to my regimen that attacked my liver (I
suspect) as I had side effects and stopped taking it. I had a reaction
the first night, but the said restart the following week and see if the
symptoms are still there. Well, they were, so I quit taking it. I
don't need to live like that through the full regimen they wanted me on
it for.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

unread,
Aug 2, 2022, 5:27:24 PMAug 2
to
a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:a2f6c00e-63c9-415a...@googlegroups.com:

snip

> Biden, vaccinated many times, just killed Paxlovid
> another low efficiency covid19 fake by Albert, CEO

Biden got the same two others got and then the same booster, and
then the same second booster. It "killed" nothing. Paxlovid is not
alive, dipshit.

> USA represents the worst case in covid19 treatment, no success
> agenda

Not at all. It did get the worst attention from the murderous
retard Donald John Trump and his also retarded cabinet. And I do not
refer to the doctors.

> USA should buy covid19 therapy technology from China and pay $Bs
> to ever succeed, since USA science is low science, USA medicine is
> low medicine, USA tehnology is low technology today due to low
> population, low number of engineers, scientists, researchers
> active

You are an abject idiot not unlike the dopey dumbfuck Jan Pant-U-
tell-is-an-idiot. You obviously have no grasp on who in the entire
word is technologically advanced and who is not. You don't even come
close with those retarded cracks.

a a

unread,
Aug 2, 2022, 5:39:14 PMAug 2
to
On Tuesday, 2 August 2022 at 23:27:24 UTC+2, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote in
> news:a2f6c00e-63c9-415a...@googlegroups.com:
>
> snip
> > Biden, vaccinated many times, just killed Paxlovid
> > another low efficiency covid19 fake by Albert, CEO
> Biden got the same two others got and then the same booster, and
> then the same second booster. It "killed" nothing. Paxlovid is not
> alive, dipshit.
> > USA represents the worst case in covid19 treatment, no success
> > agenda
> Not at all. It did get the worst attention from the murderous
> retard Donald John Trump and his also retarded cabinet. And I do not
> refer to the doctors.
> > USA should buy covid19 therapy technology from China and pay $Bs
> > to ever succeed, since USA science is low science, USA medicine is
> > low medicine, USA tehnology is low technology today due to low
> > population, low number of engineers, scientists, researchers
> > active

you exactly know I am right
300M population country is small country today by global population scale
and Donald was aware of the issue
and I got trained him early 2020 in covid19 development, diagnosis, covid therapy implemented in Wuhan by Institute of Virology

Albert CEO Pfizer was fully aware, his vaccine failed in Israel, since local residents rejected the 5th dosis

Nobody wants to get vaccined every 3 months for 5 years

Covid19 already killed +1M residents in USA
the worst case in history of any infectious disease for the last 1,000 years

So you should shut up your fake and get to work to Save America
since Donald did a great job while serving his term

a a

unread,
Aug 2, 2022, 6:05:57 PMAug 2
to
President Joe Biden coughs as he speaks about "The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022" in the State Dining Room of the White House in Washington, Thursday, July 28, 2022. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh, File)


https://www.wsws.org/asset/ff1a544e-73d4-416d-886d-4dfa5c84cdab?rendition=image1280

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

unread,
Aug 3, 2022, 7:43:54 PMAug 3
to
a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:a29bbfcf-f8cc-4f76...@googlegroups.com:

> On Tuesday, 2 August 2022 at 23:27:24 UTC+2,
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>> a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> news:a2f6c00e-63c9-415a...@googlegroups.com:
>>
>> snip
>> > Biden, vaccinated many times, just killed Paxlovid
>> > another low efficiency covid19 fake by Albert, CEO
>> Biden got the same two others got and then the same booster, and
>> then the same second booster. It "killed" nothing. Paxlovid is
>> not alive, dipshit.
>> > USA represents the worst case in covid19 treatment, no success
>> > agenda
>> Not at all. It did get the worst attention from the murderous
>> retard Donald John Trump and his also retarded cabinet. And I do
>> not refer to the doctors.
>> > USA should buy covid19 therapy technology from China and pay
>> > $Bs to ever succeed, since USA science is low science, USA
>> > medicine is low medicine, USA tehnology is low technology today
>> > due to low population, low number of engineers, scientists,
>> > researchers active
>
> you exactly know I am right

You are an abject idiot.

> 300M population country is small country today by global
> population scale

You are an uneducated, ineducable utter idiot.

> and Donald was aware of the issue

What issue, dipshit?

> and I got trained him early 2020 in covid19 development,
> diagnosis, covid therapy implemented in Wuhan by Institute of
> Virology

Retarded word salad. Trump ignored the INFECTUOUS OUTBREAK.

> Albert CEO Pfizer was fully aware,

You are a full fledged fool brained idiot.

> his vaccine failed in Israel,

You are an idiot.

> since local residents rejected the 5th dosis

You have no clue about anything anywhere.

> Nobody wants to get vaccined every 3 months for 5 years

Nobody is. You are an idiot.

> Covid19 already killed +1M residents in USA

Because Trump deliberately downplayed the threat and did nothing to
instruct the nation about abatement and transmission vectors. He
went and golfed. You could not be more stupid if you tried.

> the worst case in history of any infectious disease for the last
> 1,000 years

And Trump called it fake news. You could not be more blinded by
Trump's fat skanky ass being perched on your head if you tried.

> So you should shut up

You are an idiot.

> your fake

The word is "you're" not "your", you fuking idiot!
As in You're stupid!

> and get to work to Save America

Been working for America for decades. The only people we need to
save the nation from is dopes like you.

Which you will prove in 3... 2... 1...

> since Donald did a great job while serving his term

If you were any more retarded, you would be Donald John Trump's
bastard son.

a a

unread,
Aug 4, 2022, 10:00:46 AMAug 4
to
On Thursday, 4 August 2022 at 01:43:54 UTC+2, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

- -You are stupid dog

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

unread,
Aug 4, 2022, 2:36:38 PMAug 4
to
a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:05e35455-e7aa-4212...@googlegroups.com:

> On Thursday, 4 August 2022 at 01:43:54 UTC+2,
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>
> - -You are stupid dog
>

You are a retarded Trump Cult dingelberry who has had his retarded
child head stuffed up Trump's fat skanky ass for the last seven years.

It does not get more stupid than a stupid fuck like you.

a a

unread,
Aug 4, 2022, 2:57:53 PMAug 4
to
On Thursday, 4 August 2022 at 20:36:38 UTC+2, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

idiot

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

unread,
Aug 4, 2022, 3:43:26 PMAug 4
to
a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:f05c3fa9-566c-4eec...@googlegroups.com:

> On Thursday, 4 August 2022 at 20:36:38 UTC+2,
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>
> idiot
>

Nice sig. It fits you perfectly.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages