What do These Names Have in Common?

Rick C

Sep 10, 2021, 11:52:51 PM9/10/21
Dick Farrel, Phil Valentine, Marc Bernier, Caleb Wallace

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Chris M. White

Sep 11, 2021, 6:33:03 PM9/11/21
On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 20:52:48 -0700 (PDT), Rick C
<gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Dick Farrel, Phil Valentine, Marc Bernier, Caleb Wallace.

No idea. what's the answer?

Ed Lee

Sep 11, 2021, 6:40:27 PM9/11/21
RIP

Rick C

Sep 11, 2021, 10:52:56 PM9/11/21
Google would have told you very easily. They were all vaccine denialists who died of COVID-19.

We can add to the list Robert David Steele and Pressley Stutts.

I know Dick Farrel (his performance name) and Phil Valentine both changed their opinions and urged people to get vaccinated before their deaths.

It is reported that Caleb Wallace treated himself with "ivermectin - a horse de-wormer that CDC has warned should not be used to treat COVID-19 - as well as high doses of vitamin C, zinc, aspirin, and an inhaler before seeking professional medical care when his condition deteriorated." What a perfect example of Darwinian selection.

So how long will this disease rage through the population in ever present waves until the disease removes the doubters and denialists?

I realize a lot of political issues we discuss in this group are a true matter of opinion, but this pandemic kills and maims people in huge numbers. That is not a matter of opinion. It is a natural fact. There are those of us who are lining up to the slaughter dragging innocents along in the rush. I read about a 4 year old girl who died of COVID. She did nothing to deserve this sort of gruesome death, unable to breath, living your final days seeing only the heavily armored hospital workers, unable to see any of your loved ones. How frightened must that little girl have been in her final days?

All because a relatively small proportion of butt heads think they should be free to spread this disease.

--

Rick C.

+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

John Doe

Sep 12, 2021, 11:30:37 AM9/12/21
Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dick Farrel, Phil Valentine, Marc Bernier, Caleb Wallace

They're all 2 parts and made with letters.

Rick C

Sep 12, 2021, 11:36:11 AM9/12/21
On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 10:52:56 PM UTC-4, Rick C wrote:
> On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 6:33:03 PM UTC-4, Chris M. White wrote:
> > On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 20:52:48 -0700 (PDT), Rick C
> > <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Dick Farrel, Phil Valentine, Marc Bernier, Caleb Wallace.
> >
> > No idea. what's the answer?
> Google would have told you very easily. They were all vaccine denialists who died of COVID-19.
>
> We can add to the list Robert David Steele and Pressley Stutts.
>
> I know Dick Farrel (his performance name) and Phil Valentine both changed their opinions and urged people to get vaccinated before their deaths.
>
> It is reported that Caleb Wallace treated himself with "ivermectin - a horse de-wormer that CDC has warned should not be used to treat COVID-19 - as well as high doses of vitamin C, zinc, aspirin, and an inhaler before seeking professional medical care when his condition deteriorated." What a perfect example of Darwinian selection.

Here is another butt head who thought nothing of this disease until he got it, Billy Couch. He is still in the hospital and may survive, but he regrets not getting the vaccine and recommends others get it.

--

Rick C.

-- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

John Doe

Sep 12, 2021, 11:45:31 AM9/12/21
So they deserve ridicule?

--
Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 08:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: What do These Names Have in Common?
> From: Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com>

whit3rd

Sep 12, 2021, 1:26:49 PM9/12/21
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 8:45:31 AM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> So they deserve ridicule?

Missing the point entirely, are you? We all deserve the benefits of our efforts
in medicine, which includes vaccines. We did the work, paid the price, took the time,
and invested in the infrastructure. Vaccine hesitancy is a fatal flaw.
Those people who died, are DATA that is vital in our lives; don't suppress the data.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 12, 2021, 2:19:59 PM9/12/21
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:shl7al$1i4$1@dont-
email.me:

> So they deserve ridicule?

They deserve prison time for spreading disinformation.
AS in ridiculing the idiots who listened to them. You know... right
back in his face.

The doetard's stupidity never diminishes... anyone but himself.

Run off and make another FOOL quoted retarded response now, you
Usenet abusing dumbfuck. NOBODY in this group enjoys your presence,
asswipe!

Jan Panteltje

Sep 12, 2021, 2:20:33 PM9/12/21

Edward Hernandez

Sep 12, 2021, 4:01:22 PM9/12/21
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 12 Sep 2021 15:45:25 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <shl7al$1i4$1...@dont-email.me>.

Rick C

Sep 12, 2021, 9:04:04 PM9/12/21
Does anyone know what he is ranting about? Does he mean resist the virus or resist resisting the virus?

I wonder how long it will be before someone in this group actually catches the virus and can tell us how bad it was for them? I remember the look of fear in Donald Trmp's face when he had it. I believe it was Remdesivir that saved his butt.

--

Rick C.

-+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 12, 2021, 11:10:30 PM9/12/21
> Does anyone know what he is ranting about? Does he mean resist the virus or resist resisting the virus?
>
> I wonder how long it will be before someone in this group actually catches the virus and can tell us how bad it was for them? I remember the look of fear in Donald Trump's face when he had it. I believe it was Remdesivir that saved his butt.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-54418464

It was used, with a bunch of other stuff. There was a tendency for people to give Regeneron's very expensive monoclonal antibody treatment the credit for the speed of his recovery, but - short of cloning Donald Trump which is not an inviting prospect - there no way of working out which of the variety of treatments used on him did the trick.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Nomen Nescio

Sep 12, 2021, 11:48:34 PM9/12/21
resist being stupid
resist being lab rat stupid
resist being lab rat stupid stupid

scope buyer's remorse from people who voted fro biden but don't want to be jabbed by biden

Rick C

Sep 13, 2021, 12:32:30 AM9/13/21
Yes, that clarifies everything. Thanks

--

Rick C.

+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Flyguy

Sep 13, 2021, 1:09:28 AM9/13/21
Tell me, who was that said they WOULDN'T get vaccinated if Trump told them to?

Rick C

Sep 13, 2021, 4:11:23 PM9/13/21
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 1:09:28 AM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote:

> Tell me, who was that said they WOULDN'T get vaccinated if Trump told them to?

Trmp addressed a rally of his fans and when he recommended getting vaccinated they booed him. You can find video of it if you dig a bit. He quickly backed away from the recommendation talking about keeping your freedoms being important.

I do give him credit for at least trying, but as soon as he saw such a recommendation was not in his personal best interests he dropped it. In the end all politicians are politicians. I was just so surprised that rather than listen to Trmp, they just wanted to hear what gave them something to hate.

At a 9/11 memorial service George Bush went quite a bit further to step off the partisan path, "There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home. But in it’s disdainful pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to defile national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit and it is our continuing duty to confront them." These comments raise my opinion of him a great deal.

Kinda like when McCain stopped a speaker in a town hall meeting who talked about Obama being a Muslim and said Obama was not a Muslim and was a decent man. That raised my opinion of him enough for me to vote for him.

--

Rick C.

++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Brent Locher

Sep 13, 2021, 4:19:00 PM9/13/21
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 2:20:33 PM UTC-4, Jan Panteltje wrote:
Being a "Man of science" allows the cherry picking of data and using the human dignity factor at ones own discretion. This is why being a man of science is so awesome.

Brent Locher

Sep 13, 2021, 4:21:21 PM9/13/21
To answer the question all three have died from covid unvaccinated and they are used as examples by the media for people to get the vaccine.

I am curious.....Do you believe in Doctor assisted suicide?

If you cannot see the contradiction if you do then ...Oh well..

Rick C

Sep 13, 2021, 4:46:53 PM9/13/21
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 4:21:21 PM UTC-4, blo...@columbus.rr.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 11:52:51 PM UTC-4, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Dick Farrel, Phil Valentine, Marc Bernier, Caleb Wallace
> >
> > --
> >
> > Rick C.
> >
> > - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
> > - Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
> To answer the question all three have died from covid unvaccinated and they are used as examples by the media for people to get the vaccine.

You missed the important point. First, there were four. Of those four, two recanted their opposition to the vaccine recommending to their family and others to get vaccinated having felt first hand how horrible a disease this is. The other two probably would have recanted, but were too busy trying to breath.

> I am curious.....Do you believe in Doctor assisted suicide?
>
> If you cannot see the contradiction if you do then ...Oh well..

Contradiction between what and what???

You never responded to my direct questions to you in the thread, "The CDC says...". Here are my questions again.

Ok, let's cut through the rhetoric and discuss one simple issue. You characterize the idea of everyone getting the vaccine as "your vaccine will not work if I do not take my vaccine". Let's analyze why that is not the issue anyone other than you is discussing.

The virus is infecting many more unvaccinated people than vaccinated people. Do you disagree with that?

So in areas of the world where the vaccination rate is not high enough, the virus is infecting a lot more people. Do you disagree with that?

If the vaccination rate is high enough the rate of infection can be brought to very low numbers. Do you disagree with that?

--

Rick C.

--- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
--- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 13, 2021, 7:02:46 PM9/13/21
Brent Locher <blo...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in

snip

> I am curious.....Do you believe in Doctor assisted suicide?
>
> If you cannot see the contradiction if you do then ...Oh well..

I believe in Usenet enemy assisted suicide. Just post your address,
I'll come Kervorkorize your lame ass.

whit3rd

Sep 14, 2021, 12:06:17 AM9/14/21
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 1:21:21 PM UTC-7, blo...@columbus.rr.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 11:52:51 PM UTC-4, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Dick Farrel, Phil Valentine, Marc Bernier, Caleb Wallace

> To answer the question all three have died from covid unvaccinated and they are used as examples by the media for people to get the vaccine.

That's nonsense, of course. Those persons had every right to tell their stories as they
succumbed, in hopes of doing some good, and we don't need 'used ... by the media'
spin to appreciate their contribution.

John S

Sep 14, 2021, 1:32:15 AM9/14/21
I've never heard of them. They have that in common.

Rick C

Sep 14, 2021, 2:22:42 AM9/14/21
Keep watching for their broadcasts. Oh, wait, I guess there won't be more. Oh well. They are famous now, like dead painters and poets.

--

Rick C.

--+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
--+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Rick C

Sep 14, 2021, 10:04:26 AM9/14/21
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 2:22:42 AM UTC-4, Rick C wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 1:32:15 AM UTC-4, John S wrote:
> > On 9/11/2021 5:32 PM, Chris M. White wrote:

> > > No idea. what's the answer?
> > >
> > I've never heard of them. They have that in common.
> Keep watching for their broadcasts. Oh, wait, I guess there won't be more. Oh well. They are famous now, like dead painters and poets.

We can add Bob Enyart to the list. A Pastor who talked about the "fake news" of the hospital crowding and disease severity. He was successful in his efforts to remove limits on crowding in churches and mask mandates.

We now see what that got him.

--

Rick C.

-+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
-+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Don Y

Sep 14, 2021, 10:20:37 AM9/14/21
Just a few of the many prominent candidates for this year's
Darwin Award!

Maybe they'll make an exception, this year, and award it to a
whole CLASS of recipients instead of just naming a few??!

Rick C

Sep 16, 2021, 11:10:38 PM9/16/21
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 10:04:26 AM UTC-4, Rick C wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 2:22:42 AM UTC-4, Rick C wrote:

> > > I've never heard of them. They have that in common.
> > Keep watching for their broadcasts. Oh, wait, I guess there won't be more. Oh well. They are famous now, like dead painters and poets.
> We can add Bob Enyart to the list. A Pastor who talked about the "fake news" of the hospital crowding and disease severity. He was successful in his efforts to remove limits on crowding in churches and mask mandates.
>
> We now see what that got him.

Dusty and Tristan Graham, YouTube celebs as “Alabama Pickers” have both died of COVID. No word that they regretted their mistake of not getting vaccinated.

I wonder if Blo would regret not getting vaccinated if he were on his death bed. But then he has not said he is not vaccinated, has he?

--

Rick C.

-++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
-++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Rick C

Sep 18, 2021, 8:19:55 PM9/18/21
These names just keep coming and coming.

"Just a day after testing positive for COVID-19, a Florida Republican official who battled against mask mandates, attacked the vaccine, and railed at CDC officials has died in Tampa."

It's starting to look like the Democrats won't need to worry too much in the elections ahead. The pandemic and hubris is taking care of things.

--

Rick C.

+-- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
+-- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Cursitor Doom

Sep 19, 2021, 1:59:43 PM9/19/21
John Larkin and his wife have both had it over a year ago. He reckons
it ain't no biggie.
I'm not going down the vaccine route personally. I prefer to boost my
immune system with natural supplements from trusted sources. But if
you prefer an Arm-Injected Death Sentence instead, then by all means
get the jab, man.
--

"Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous
proposal of the Communists."

- The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels

bitrex

Sep 19, 2021, 2:41:22 PM9/19/21
"It’s amazing what some people will put in their body in order to avoid
putting something else in their body and then ride around town in a
pickup adorned with blue lives matter flags supporting police who pop
kids for smoking pot and sniffing glue."

<https://www.menshealth.com/health/a37597465/betadine-iodine-covid-antivaxxer-treament/>

Rick C

Sep 19, 2021, 3:08:37 PM9/19/21
John Larkin *believes* he had Covid a year ago, but can offer no evidence of any sort other than the fact that he had symptoms of an unusually bad cold. I don't recall the date he says he became ill, but I believe it was very early in the pandemic when, unlike now, it was very hard to catch the virus. I believe he says he was taking all the recommended protections, so that lowers the probability of him catching the virus even more.

So are you going to put your faith in a BS artist with literally no evidence or thousands of experts and mountains of scientific evidence?

> He reckons
> it ain't no biggie.

Yes, it is certainly a good idea to follow the ideas of Larkin rather than a host of experts and over 2/3s of a million dead in this country. I'm sure the many dead and the many, many more who suffer the long term effects of this disease impress you no more than one guy you know from an Internet chat room.

> I'm not going down the vaccine route personally. I prefer to boost my
> immune system with natural supplements from trusted sources. But if
> you prefer an Arm-Injected Death Sentence instead, then by all means
> get the jab, man.

Yeah, no one is going to accuse you of overthinking this issue, that's for sure. BTW, what kind of flowers do you like?

I've had two arm jabs, am looking forward to a third and am very much alive still. Not sure when the arm-jab death is supposed to kick in.

I have noticed a black vans that seem to be hanging around anywhere I go. What do you think that is? LOL

--

Rick C.

+-+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
+-+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 20, 2021, 12:25:14 AM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 3:59:43 AM UTC+10, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 18:04:00 -0700 (PDT), Rick C
> <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 2:20:33 PM UTC-4, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> >> On a sunny day (Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:26:45 -0700 (PDT)) it happened whit3rd
> >> <whi...@gmail.com> wrote in

<snip>

> >Does anyone know what he is ranting about? Does he mean resist the virus or resist resisting the virus?
> >
> >I wonder how long it will be before someone in this group actually catches the virus and can tell us how bad it was for them?
>
> John Larkin and his wife have both had it over a year ago. He reckons it ain't no biggie.

John Larkin claims to have had it. He didn't get tested for the virus at the time, and it seems to be one more of his ego trips.
Nobody sane takes his claim seriously.

About 30% of people who have actually caught the virus don't have any symptoms, so for them it isn't any kind of biggie.
The roughly one percent who end up dead don't have anything to say at all. The roughly ten ten percent who end up with "long Covid" are all that vocal either - it takes more effort than they can manage.

> I'm not going down the vaccine route personally. I prefer to boost my immune system with natural supplements from trusted sources.

Great. If you end up dead you will stop posting here. Since Cursitor Doom trusts Zero Hedge, Russia Today and the Daily Mail, his judgement isn't impressive.

> But if you prefer an Arm-Injected Death Sentence instead, then by all means get the jab, man.

The risk of death from a bad reaction to any of the vaccines seems to be around one part per million. The risk of death from getting Covid-19 is about 1% for the population as a whole.

In Cursitor Doom's age group is rather higher. Cursitor Doom can't do cost-benefit analysis.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Rick C

Sep 20, 2021, 2:25:54 AM9/20/21
This is one who hasn't died... yet, but has done a 180 since catching the disease.

"Far-right anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer said Thursday that she tested positive for COVID-19 and feels like she got "hit by a bus" after dismissing concerns about infection."

This is what she used to say,

"I hope I get COVID just so I can prove to people I've had bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life threatening than a hyped up virus," she wrote in a post on the right-wing social network Parler. "Have you ever eaten bad fajitas? That will kill you faster than COVID."

This is now,

"Just pray for me please," Loomer wrote. "Can't even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with covid are. I am in so much pain. This is honestly the worst part about it."

Hell, she isn't even in the hospital! She has a relatively mild case actually and is asking people to pray for her!!! What a wimp!

But then she is like a lot of the people in this group who talk big as if they know everything there is to know about the disease and think there's nothing to it or they can prevent catching it with vitamin therapy. That's the best one so far! Pass me the vitamin cocktail. My shift in the Covid ward is about to begin!

--

Rick C.

++- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
++- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Rick C

Sep 26, 2021, 10:54:08 PM9/26/21
Here is a summary page of 13 anti-vaxers who died of Covid. The saddest two are a mother of four and a 4 year old daughter who probably caught the fatal disease from her anti-vax mother who is now full of regret for not getting the vaccine.

I often consider the tiny events in our lives that potentially are the difference between living and dying. How many times a small thing at this moment results in changes that prevented a personal catastrophe or resulted in one. A second difference in timing so you catch a light and do not get hit at the next intersection by a drunk driver... which you never learn about. Wearing a mask, getting vaccinated, not going to a restaurant is something that can not only significantly alter your own life, but the lives of others around you.