OT: Did general Milley commit treason?

John Doe

Sep 15, 2021, 9:11:44 PM9/15/21
https://youtu.be/C5IjhSCfO5c

ABC News...

https://youtu.be/C5IjhSCfO5c?t=123

"Milley is scheduled to go before Congress later this month with tough
questions about whether he undermined civilian control of the military"
(compressed).

I am so impressed that the mainstream media is seemingly concerned about
(part of) the Deep State. Too bad for them, they cannot oppose its backbone
without opposing the rest of it (like Washington DC and others).

Jan Panteltje

Sep 16, 2021, 2:56:42 AM9/16/21
On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2021 01:11:39 -0000 (UTC)) it happened John Doe
<alway...@message.header> wrote in <shu5kb$kve$1...@dont-email.me>:
In my view in a way it is OK the general had some let's say 'reservations'.
A Precedent angry pushing the button is possible.
I would not have expected trump to do that, but when Biden dies then maybe Harris
would nuke Iran, as her husband is an Israeli agent and he hypnotizes her
by swinging a ?? in front of her in her sleep.

Anyways I have read the launch codes for the ICBMs were 00000 as in a stress situation they could not enter more complex codes.
This is all top secret info so forget after you read when I count to three
1
2
3

Phil Allison

Sep 16, 2021, 3:32:53 AM9/16/21
Jan Panteltje is a Child wrote:
===========================

> In my view in a way it is OK the general had some let's say 'reservations'.
> A Precedent angry pushing the button is possible.

** What if a mad General informs the head of the CCP military that China is about to be attacked by the US?
That General is very credible and has already promised to do this.
See any problem with that ?

BTW learn to spell.

..... Phil

Jan Panteltje

Sep 16, 2021, 4:09:52 AM9/16/21
On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2021 00:32:50 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Phil
Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote in
<e4694ab8-b2d4-4ce5...@googlegroups.com>:
Well if a pollyticksian ordered me to connect 12kV between b and e to a BC109 I would ignore it
and made it clear to others not to comply.
I'd hammer out a warning, all over this land.

> BTW learn to spell.

'Precedent' is a referral to what trumpman once used in his tweets to decribe himself.

>..... si Phil is

I was just reading you down underwear are now buying US crap submarrynes together with the UKuleles
to unite against France and the EU.

I was also reading the suppermarket shelves are empty in the streets of Londen, I can show you something that can make you change your mind.

Howls that forespelling

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 16, 2021, 4:27:42 AM9/16/21
On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 6:09:52 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2021 00:32:50 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Phil
> Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote in
> <e4694ab8-b2d4-4ce5...@googlegroups.com>:
> >Jan Panteltje is a Child wrote:

<snip>
> I was just reading you down underwear are now buying US crap submarrynes together with the UKuleles to unite against France and the EU.

Australia is buying French submarines to be built in Australia - if they have changed their minds it hasn't made it into the newspapers I read.. They are going to be horribly expensive and will take a long time to build.

The chance of Australia uniting with the UK against France and the rest of the EU is zero.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_Australia

we sell more stuff to the EU than to the UK and import a great deal more from the the EU than the UK - the EU is second only to China on our list of importers.

<snipped the rest>

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Phil Allison

Sep 16, 2021, 4:42:19 AM9/16/21
Jan Panteltje is a Child wrote:
===========================

> >> In my view in a way it is OK the general had some let's say 'reservations'.
> >> A Precedent angry pushing the button is possible.
> >>

> >** What if a mad General informs the head of the CCP military that China is about to be attacked by the US?
> > That General is very credible and has already promised to do this.
> > See any problem with that ?

> Well if a pollyticksian ordered me to connect 12kV

** What a silly, childish reply. So sad.

The guy is 100% fucked in the head.

> I was just reading you down underwear are now buying US crap submarrynes together with the UKuleles
> to unite against France and the EU.

** Double that - he is now completely insane.

Even makes Slowman look almost normal.

Phil Allison

Sep 16, 2021, 4:50:58 AM9/16/21
bill....@ieee.org wrote:
======================
> Australia is buying French submarines to be built in Australia

** Not any more - that deal has been scrapped.

> if they have changed their minds it hasn't made it into the newspapers I read..

** Been all over the news, since early this morning.
A number of nuclear subs to be built with cruise missiles, the US Tomahawk " anti ship" is on offer.
Previously hidden tech to be shared.
Construction will be part Australian, in SA as usual.
Deal simultaneously announced by Aussie PM Morrison, USA Pres Biden and UK PM Johnson .

Very big, historical in fact.

> The chance of Australia uniting with the UK against France and the rest of the EU is zero.

** Way beyond absurd.,

.... Phil

Jan Panteltje

Sep 16, 2021, 9:26:17 AM9/16/21
On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2021 01:27:40 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Anthony
William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in
<9bf78dba-7218-488d...@googlegroups.com>:

>On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 6:09:52 PM UTC+10, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2021 00:32:50 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Phil
>> Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> <e4694ab8-b2d4-4ce5...@googlegroups.com>:
>> >Jan Panteltje is a Child wrote:
>
><snip>
>> I was just reading you down underwear are now buying US crap submarrynes together with the UKuleles to unite against France
>> and the EU.
>
>Australia is buying French submarines to be built in Australia - if they have changed their minds it hasn't made it into the
>newspapers I read..

I have an almost fixed protocol of news sites I read every morning, no papers, those are not green, poor trees!!! ;-)
It is a good idea to see what the various sides of the world do.

And it can make you hide on the table for the nukes in time.

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 16, 2021, 9:49:01 AM9/16/21
On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 6:50:58 PM UTC+10, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> ======================
> > Australia is buying French submarines to be built in Australia
> ** Not any more - that deal has been scrapped.
> > if they have changed their minds it hasn't made it into the newspapers I read..
>
> ** Been all over the news, since early this morning.

I saw it on 7.00pmTV news tonight.

> A number of nuclear subs to be built with cruise missiles, the US Tomahawk " anti ship" is on offer.
> Previously hidden tech to be shared.
> Construction will be part Australian, in SA as usual.
> Deal simultaneously announced by Aussie PM Morrison, USA Pres Biden and UK PM Johnson .
>
> Very big, historical in fact.

That what the Prime Minster, Scott Morrison - usually known as Scotty from Marketing - want the electorate to think. He's got an election coming up soon, and he hasn't had a good pandemic.

The French 12-submarine deal he has just cancelled was going to cost us $A90 billion. We've already sunk billions into it, and it's going to cost us more to buy ourselves out.

Replacing them with nuclear-powered submarines isn't going to be cheap. The UK involvement is a bit strange - the UK did a similar deal with the US many years ago to get it's own nuclear submarines, so this may just be an extension of that. It should all play well with the people who would have voted for him anyway. To the rest of us it looks a lot more like a repeat of earlier schemes to buy himself votes using tax-payer's money.

> > The chance of Australia uniting with the UK against France and the rest of the EU is zero.
>
> ** Way beyond absurd.,

Nice to have Phil agree with me for once.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Sep 16, 2021, 10:10:06 AM9/16/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

Bozo the Clown...

--
Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 06:48:57 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: Did general Milley commit treason?
> From: Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>
>
> On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 6:50:58 PM UTC+10, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
>> bill....@ieee.org wrote:
>> =====================

John Doe

Sep 16, 2021, 10:11:14 AM9/16/21
Jan Panteltje <pNaonSt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> And it can make you hide on the table for the nukes in time.

Do what???

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 16, 2021, 10:20:24 AM9/16/21
Jan Panteltje <pNaonSt...@yahoo.com> wrote in
"Hide on the table"???

Sit in a chair... Now, stick your head between your legs and kiss
your ass goodbye.

No table will help and a pool table would fall on you and crush
you.

A Lead coffin would do, but nobody has a shelter fitted with those.

Jan Panteltje

Sep 16, 2021, 10:42:38 AM9/16/21
On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2021 14:11:08 -0000 (UTC)) it happened John Doe
<alway...@message.header> wrote in <shvj9s$2ut$2...@dont-email.me>:

>Jan Panteltje <pNaonSt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> And it can make you hide on the table for the nukes in time.
>
>Do what???

Simple:
in 'merrica you hide under the table
down underwear you are upside down and hide on the table.

bitrex

Sep 16, 2021, 11:43:44 AM9/16/21
On 9/16/2021 4:50 AM, Phil Allison wrote:
> bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> ======================
>> Australia is buying French submarines to be built in Australia
>
> ** Not any more - that deal has been scrapped.
>
>> if they have changed their minds it hasn't made it into the newspapers I read..
>
> ** Been all over the news, since early this morning.
> A number of nuclear subs to be built with cruise missiles, the US Tomahawk " anti ship" is on offer.
> Previously hidden tech to be shared.
> Construction will be part Australian, in SA as usual.
> Deal simultaneously announced by Aussie PM Morrison, USA Pres Biden and UK PM Johnson .
>
> Very big, historical in fact.

"The Biden administration official underlined repeatedly how 'unique'
the decision is, with Britain being the only other country the US has
ever helped to build a nuclear fleet."

The Biden administration is as as right-wing as Thatcher but it will
insist all attack submarines it sells are given soothing
progressive-friendly nicknames like "The Rainbow Connection", "Disco
Inferno", "Cotton Candy Crush", "10 Megatons of Pride Up Your Ass", "A
Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste", etc.

Flyguy

Sep 16, 2021, 11:54:23 AM9/16/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Hey SL0WMAN, this deal reflects the strategic threat that the ChiComs have become. They also violated Taiwan's airspace yesterday with a blatant flight of 9 fighters.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 16, 2021, 1:07:09 PM9/16/21
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 16 Sep 2021 14:09:52 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <shvj7g$2ut$1...@dont-email.me>.

Jan Panteltje

Sep 16, 2021, 1:14:30 PM9/16/21
On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:43:37 -0400) it happened bitrex
<us...@example.net> wrote in <JCJ0J.55834$Dr....@fx40.iad>:

>The Biden administration is as as right-wing as Thatcher but it will
>insist all attack submarines it sells are given soothing
>progressive-friendly nicknames like "The Rainbow Connection", "Disco
>Inferno", "Cotton Candy Crush", "10 Megatons of Pride Up Your Ass", "A
>Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste", etc.

There are several problems.
First if it is anything like the F35 fiasco then Aussies will have to pay more and more.
Second the hardware and nukes will be 100% under US control, perhaps even via a build in hack.
Third the Aussies will be forced to join US in its silly wars, or even join UK.
And they lost goodwill with the EU.
Do not forget US policy changes every few years, sometimes 180 degrees due to elections.
The US military industrial complex is a sucker for your purse.
If Aussies have to join US in a war to say 'protect' or 'defend' Taiwan and it escalates
then the nukes will land on the few cities there are down under.
What s left will be taken by China .
It is all too obvious.
On top of that US is bankrupt.

bitrex

Sep 16, 2021, 8:58:40 PM9/16/21
On 9/16/2021 1:13 PM, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:43:37 -0400) it happened bitrex
> <us...@example.net> wrote in <JCJ0J.55834$Dr....@fx40.iad>:
>
>> The Biden administration is as as right-wing as Thatcher but it will
>> insist all attack submarines it sells are given soothing
>> progressive-friendly nicknames like "The Rainbow Connection", "Disco
>> Inferno", "Cotton Candy Crush", "10 Megatons of Pride Up Your Ass", "A
>> Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste", etc.
>
> There are several problems.
> First if it is anything like the F35 fiasco then Aussies will have to pay more and more.
> Second the hardware and nukes will be 100% under US control, perhaps even via a build in hack.
The US has never given nuclear weapons to anybody other than to the UK
temporarily, way back in the late 50s. It's likely the US provided some
technical support and supplies to the UK and Israeli weapons programs,
the latter probably through the UK as an intermediary, as the official
US stance on Israeli nuclear weapons since after Kennedy has always been
one of miffed indifference whenever the topic comes up, or "Ask me no
questions, and I'll tell you no lies."

There were American nukes based in Canada, but they were under US
command authority, the Canadians called this "incineration without
representation." Same thing elsewhere in the world to this day

> Third the Aussies will be forced to join US in its silly wars, or even join UK.

Probably not.

> And they lost goodwill with the EU.
> Do not forget US policy changes every few years, sometimes 180 degrees due to elections.
> The US military industrial complex is a sucker for your purse.

The constant lately despite election and policy changes is that defense
spending always goes up. The "joke" is that US military personnel almost
never get left behind, as the US almost never actually leaves anywhere.
When they do like in the case of Afghanistan they just tend to pop up
somewhere else.

> If Aussies have to join US in a war to say 'protect' or 'defend' Taiwan and it escalates
> then the nukes will land on the few cities there are down under.
> What s left will be taken by China .
> It is all too obvious.
> On top of that US is bankrupt.

Loud patriotism abounds, but support for taking real losses in even a
brief war with China over Taiwan in the US is probably lacking. I expect
similar among Australians. Compared to the tens of thousands of
civilians that were killed 20 years in Afghanistan was an easy tour for
US troops compared to Vietnam, with IIRC fewer than 3,000 killed. In a
fight with China over Taiwan that number could be lost in a week, or a day.

And the most likely result is that China will take the island eventually
if they're determined to do so and nobody wants to escalate the fight
nuclear, which surely nobody does. The chances are it will amount to a
strategic loss for the US is pretty good despite whatever short-term
pummeling we give them, and a lot of Americans (many of whom definitely
don't give a shit about the difference between one Chink and another
day-to-day) will surely wonder what the point was.

Phil Allison

Sep 16, 2021, 9:17:30 PM9/16/21
bitrex wrote way too much drivel:

> Loud patriotism abounds, but support for taking real losses in even a
> brief war with China over Taiwan in the US is probably lacking. I expect
> similar among Australians.

** You might just be surprised.

The likely scenario is in the next few years China will attempt to blockade Taiwan.
The island is tiny and China has easily enough warships to do this.
They will also blockade the air space and disrupt communications.

The first reply the West will make is to place a total embargo on China.
Exports to and imports from will stop - also easily done.
Then we wait and see.

Many businesses are already moving production out of China to other places, like S Korea & Vietnam.
Australian businesses have been advised to do just that.

..... Phil

bitrex

Sep 16, 2021, 9:48:14 PM9/16/21
On 9/16/2021 9:17 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
> bitrex wrote way too much drivel:

>> Loud patriotism abounds, but support for taking real losses in even a
>> brief war with China over Taiwan in the US is probably lacking. I expect
>> similar among Australians.
>
> ** You might just be surprised.
>
> The likely scenario is in the next few years China will attempt to blockade Taiwan.
> The island is tiny and China has easily enough warships to do this.
> They will also blockade the air space and disrupt communications.
>
> The first reply the West will make is to place a total embargo on China.
> Exports to and imports from will stop - also easily done.
> Then we wait and see.

Sounds like a very risky gamble for them, that way leads to a fight
almost surely.

bitrex

Sep 16, 2021, 10:04:47 PM9/16/21
On 9/16/2021 9:17 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
I can't say what a likely scenario is or not, but if and when they try
something, I think it will involve a large amount of deception. They've
probably read Sun Tzu.

John Doe

Sep 16, 2021, 10:16:07 PM9/16/21
A weird nym-shifting stalker, usually "Corvid" (also "Charger Boy", see sci.electronics.repair)...

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <ni...@cows.moo>
Banders <sn...@mailchute.com>
Covid-19 <alway...@message.header>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.org>
Cows Are Nice <co...@nice.moo>
Cows are nice <m...@cows.org>
Cows are Nice <ni...@cows.moo>
dogs <do...@home.com>
Edward H. <dtga...@gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
Great Pumpkin <pum...@patch.net>
Jose Curvo <jcu...@mymail.com>
Local Favorite <how2r...@palomar.info>
Peter Weiner <dtga...@gmail.com>
Sea <fres...@coast.org>
Standard Poodle <stan...@poodle.com>
triangles <bu...@home.com>
and others...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Did general Milley commit treason?
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 17:07:02 -0000 (UTC)

John Doe

Sep 16, 2021, 10:23:01 PM9/16/21
"The Biden administration is as as right-wing as Thatcher"

!!!

An extremist is someone who says everyone else is on the other extreme.

That is a PRIME example...

--
bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:

> Subject: Re: OT: Did general Milley commit treason?
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> From: bitrex <us...@example.net>
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:43:37 -0400

Edward Hernandez

Sep 16, 2021, 11:25:14 PM9/16/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 02:16:01 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si0tp0$lu8$1...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 16, 2021, 11:27:15 PM9/16/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 02:22:55 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si0u5v$lu8$2...@dont-email.me>.

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 16, 2021, 11:41:53 PM9/16/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:17:30 AM UTC+10, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> bitrex wrote:

<snip>

> > Loud patriotism abounds, but support for taking real losses in even a brief war with China over Taiwan in the US is probably lacking. I expect similar among Australians.
>
> ** You might just be surprised.

But then again, Phil might be. Believing the twaddle that gets pumped out by the Murdoch owned Sky News (the Australian version of Fox News) makes Phil a credulous twit.

> The likely scenario is in the next few years China will attempt to blockade Taiwan.
> The island is tiny and China has easily enough warships to do this.
> They will also blockade the air space and disrupt communications.
>
> The first reply the West will make is to place a total embargo on China.
> Exports to and imports from will stop - also easily done.

Which would wreck China's economy, and probably create embarrassing food shortages, which would upset the population no end.

China is well aware what happened to the Communist Party in Russia when the population thinks that they are being short-changed. They aren't going to risk it.

> Then we wait and see.

Since it isn't going to happen, Phil is in for a long wait.

> Many businesses are already moving production out of China to other places, like S Korea & Vietnam.
>
> Australian businesses have been advised to do just that.

But China is a huge market, and Australian businesses hate being frozen out of it. The Australian Liberal Party has a long history of doing what business interests want. Patriotism may be nice but it doesn't buy huge contributions to pay for election advertising.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 12:03:01 AM9/17/21
On 9/16/2021 10:22 PM, John Doe wrote:
> "The Biden administration is as as right-wing as Thatcher"
>
> !!!
>
> An extremist is someone who says everyone else is on the other extreme.
>
> That is a PRIME example...

If the Biden administration were any kind of communists you'd be dead by
now. But they ain't. The chances they'll even ever push for any kind of
universal health care is also about 0%, which doesn't even make them
very good socialists.

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 12:03:40 AM9/17/21
On 9/16/2021 10:22 PM, John Doe wrote:
> "The Biden administration is as as right-wing as Thatcher"
>
> !!!
>
> An extremist is someone who says everyone else is on the other extreme.
>
> That is a PRIME example...

"Nothing will fundamentally change..."

<https://www.salon.com/2019/06/19/joe-biden-to-rich-donors-nothing-would-fundamentally-change-if-hes-elected/>

John Doe

Sep 17, 2021, 12:09:46 AM9/17/21
"If I caught my ex's new boyfriend raping my preteen son, it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit!"

A cannibal leftist...

--
bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:

> Subject: Re: OT: Did general Milley commit treason?
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
> From: bitrex <us...@example.net>
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 00:03:33 -0400

John S

Sep 17, 2021, 1:10:01 AM9/17/21
Down underware is worn in cold areas.

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 1:23:31 AM9/17/21
On 9/17/2021 12:09 AM, John Doe wrote:
> "If I caught my ex's new boyfriend raping my preteen son, it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit!"
>
> A cannibal leftist...

You're a mental case and nobody has ever liked you your whole life. Go
away...

Jan Panteltje

Sep 17, 2021, 2:03:53 AM9/17/21
On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2021 20:58:33 -0400) it happened bitrex
<us...@example.net> wrote in <_KR0J.56002$Dr.4...@fx40.iad>:

>On 9/16/2021 1:13 PM, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:43:37 -0400) it happened bitrex
>> <us...@example.net> wrote in <JCJ0J.55834$Dr....@fx40.iad>:
>>
>>> The Biden administration is as as right-wing as Thatcher but it will
>>> insist all attack submarines it sells are given soothing
>>> progressive-friendly nicknames like "The Rainbow Connection", "Disco
>>> Inferno", "Cotton Candy Crush", "10 Megatons of Pride Up Your Ass", "A
>>> Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste", etc.
>>
>> There are several problems.
>> First if it is anything like the F35 fiasco then Aussies will have to pay more and more.
>> Second the hardware and nukes will be 100% under US control, perhaps even via a build in hack.
>The US has never given nuclear weapons to anybody other than to the UK
>temporarily, way back in the late 50s.

US has nukes stationed here in the Netherlands, but under US control.

They even fly those over my head (ehh) sometimes,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

There have been political fights about this, as it makes us a direct nuclear target.

>It's likely the US provided some
>technical support and supplies to the UK and Israeli weapons programs,
>the latter probably through the UK as an intermediary, as the official
>US stance on Israeli nuclear weapons since after Kennedy has always been
>one of miffed indifference whenever the topic comes up, or "Ask me no
>questions, and I'll tell you no lies."
>
>There were American nukes based in Canada, but they were under US
>command authority, the Canadians called this "incineration without
>representation." Same thing elsewhere in the world to this day
>
>> Third the Aussies will be forced to join US in its silly wars, or even join UK.
>
>Probably not.
>
>> And they lost goodwill with the EU.
>> Do not forget US policy changes every few years, sometimes 180 degrees due to elections.
>> The US military industrial complex is a sucker for your purse.
>
>The constant lately despite election and policy changes is that defense
>spending always goes up. The "joke" is that US military personnel almost
>never get left behind, as the US almost never actually leaves anywhere.
>When they do like in the case of Afghanistan they just tend to pop up
>somewhere else.

True

>> If Aussies have to join US in a war to say 'protect' or 'defend' Taiwan and it escalates
>> then the nukes will land on the few cities there are down under.
>> What s left will be taken by China .
>> It is all too obvious.
>> On top of that US is bankrupt.
>>

>Loud patriotism abounds, but support for taking real losses in even a
>brief war with China over Taiwan in the US is probably lacking. I expect
>similar among Australians. Compared to the tens of thousands of
>civilians that were killed 20 years in Afghanistan was an easy tour for
>US troops compared to Vietnam, with IIRC fewer than 3,000 killed. In a
>fight with China over Taiwan that number could be lost in a week, or a day.
>
>And the most likely result is that China will take the island eventually
>if they're determined to do so and nobody wants to escalate the fight
>nuclear, which surely nobody does. The chances are it will amount to a
>strategic loss for the US is pretty good despite whatever short-term
>pummeling we give them, and a lot of Americans (many of whom definitely
>don't give a shit about the difference between one Chink and another
>day-to-day) will surely wonder what the point was.

Same as Vietnam, but / and if US starts drafting yougsters...
https://www.stlyrics.com/songs/c/countryjoeandthefish6021/vietnamsong374192.html

Edward Hernandez

Sep 17, 2021, 9:43:26 AM9/17/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 04:09:40 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si14e4$no4$1...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 17, 2021, 4:21:47 PM9/17/21