OT: OZ had COVID concentration camps

Flyguy

Nov 24, 2021, 5:38:55 PM11/24/21
Yes, the are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people. So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy without a constitutional bill of rights.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/world/australia/howard-springs-quarantine.html

John Larkin

Nov 24, 2021, 7:09:58 PM11/24/21
There's a fee too.

--

If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end with doubts,
but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties.

ke...@kjwdesigns.com

Nov 24, 2021, 7:46:58 PM11/24/21
On Wednesday, 24 November 2021 at 14:38:55 UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
> Yes, the are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people. So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy without a constitutional bill of rights.
> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/world/australia/howard-springs-quarantine.html

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/aboutlawsregulationsquarantineisolation.html

Anthony William Sloman

Nov 26, 2021, 12:18:04 AM11/26/21
On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 9:38:55 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> Yes, there are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people. So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy without a constitutional bill of rights.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/world/australia/howard-springs-quarantine.html

Flyguy is persistently stupid. Quarantine laws got a back a long way - centuries - and keeping people in isolation for a fortnight so they don't go out and potentially infect the rest of the population is just one of the many ways in which idiots like Flyguy are prevented from endangering everybody else.

Civil rights are always constrained by the interests of the rest of the population. My freedom to swing my fist stops at the end of your nose.

Flyguy is much too stupid to understand any of this.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Nov 27, 2021, 2:44:42 AM11/27/21
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

SNIPPERMAN agrees that OZ is running concentration camps. I mean, how could he disagree, it's a matter of public record? So, he does his usual childish trick: he attacks me w/o any basis. Hitler, also, "suspended" human rights and look where that got him.

Anthony William Sloman

Nov 27, 2021, 5:07:21 AM11/27/21
On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 6:44:42 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 9:18:04 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 9:38:55 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> > > Yes, there are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people. So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy without a constitutional bill of rights.
> > >
> > > https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/world/australia/howard-springs-quarantine.html
> >
> > Flyguy is persistently stupid. Quarantine laws got a back a long way - centuries - and keeping people in isolation for a fortnight so they don't go out and potentially infect the rest of the population is just one of the many ways in which idiots like Flyguy are prevented from endangering everybody else.
> >
> > Civil rights are always constrained by the interests of the rest of the population. My freedom to swing my fist stops at the end of your nose.
> >
> > Flyguy is much too stupid to understand any of this.
>
> Sloman agrees that OZ is running concentration camps.

I didn' t and don't.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/concentration-camp

emphasises the point that " civilians have been concentrated in camps to prevent them from engaging in guerrilla warfare or providing aid to enemy forces or simply as a means of terrorizing the populace into submission."

Quarantine camps aren't concentration camps. They are places where potentially infectious people are kept isolated from one another and the rest of the population for a short time - 14 days in the case of Covid-14 - after which they are free to get on with their lives. The fact that Australia finally has proper quarantine camps, rather than sticking new arrivals in hotels (where they had a nasty habit of infecting one another) is a step in the right direction.

> I mean, how could he disagree, it's a matter of public record?

The public record doesn't call them concentration camps. What Flyguy chooses to call them is up to him, and he is a deliberately offensive twit.

> So, he does his usual childish trick: he attacks me w/o any basis. Hitler, also, "suspended" human rights and look where that got him.

Human rights have never included exemption from quarantine. Flyguy does like to keep thing simple, and leaving out historical reality makes life much easier for him. I'm not so much attacking him, as pointing out his inadequacies, but that's the sort of subtle distinction that is quite beyond Flyguy.

There's nothing childish about about pointing out that Flyguy is stupid - the true depths of his stupidity are remarkable, and it takes persistent exposure to his nonsense for it to become obvious that he hasn't just overlooked the occasional detail but rather lacks the capacity to cope anything but the bare minimum of information, and has a remarkable capacity to misunderstand even that.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

David Eather

Nov 28, 2021, 5:26:10 AM11/28/21
On 25/11/2021 8:38 am, Flyguy wrote:
> Yes, the are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people. So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy without a constitutional bill of rights.
> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/world/australia/howard-springs-quarantine.html

Not to put too fine a point on it but, you're an hysterical idiot who
believes any trash presented to him.

Jan Panteltje

Nov 28, 2021, 5:52:23 AM11/28/21
On a sunny day (Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:26:03 +1000) it happened David Eather
<eatREM...@tpg.com.au> wrote in
<16bbaedf6e7c06a6$1$1263013$c276...@news.newsdemon.com>:
It is time to stop the idiot slave believers of the Medical Industrial Complex sales propaganda who
are blocking normal life.

https://www.rt.com/sport/541515-football-players-collapsing-debate/

We now know some covid vaccines can cause heart inflammation
Not a word about it in that article
Deny vaccine side effects to not disencourage the sales of the Medical Industrial Complex.
Make covid look really bad (its not wore than the flue) to increase sales by the Medical Industrial Complex
and increase control by its bribed clueless politicians in power.

Anthony William Sloman

Nov 28, 2021, 7:35:50 AM11/28/21
On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 9:52:23 PM UTC+11, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:26:03 +1000) it happened David Eather
> <eatREM...@tpg.com.au> wrote in
> <16bbaedf6e7c06a6$1$1263013$c276...@news.newsdemon.com>:
> >On 25/11/2021 8:38 am, Flyguy wrote:
> >> Yes, the are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people.
> >> So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy
> >> without a constitutional bill of rights.
> >> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/world/australia/howard-springs-quarantine.html
> >>

> >Not to put too fine a point on it but, you're an hysterical idiot who believes any trash presented to him.
>
> It is time to stop the idiot slave believers of the Medical Industrial Complex sales propaganda who are blocking normal life.

The medical-industrial complex didn't invent Covid-19, and it is idiots like you who want to return to normal life before we've got enough of the population vaccinated to stop it spreading. You may think you have every right to believe and nonsense you like, but when it starts killing other people you will find that you have to contain your credulity.

> https://www.rt.com/sport/541515-football-players-collapsing-debate/

Russian Today isn't a particularly reliable news source.

> We now know some covid vaccines can cause heart inflammation.

It's fairly rare - about 60 per million for the mRNA vaccines - and doesn't last.

> Not a word about it in that article.

Why would Russia Today bother spelling it out even if they knew about it?

> Deny vaccine side effects to not discourage the sales of the Medical Industrial Complex.

Russia Today might pay attention to the interests of the Russian medical industrial complex, but I don't think that they sell an mRNA vaccine - Sputnik seems more like the Astra-Zeneca approach.

> Make covid look really bad (its not worse than the flue)

Covid-19 kills a lot more young and health people than any flu since the Spanish flu - most people get over it fast, but even bad flu seasons haven't overloaded intensive care wards in the way we've seen Covid-19 outbreaks do.

> to increase sales by the Medical Industrial Complex and increase control by its bribed clueless politicians in power.

Nitwit. And a dangerously ill-informed nitwit at that.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

ke...@kjwdesigns.com

Nov 28, 2021, 1:32:05 PM11/28/21
On Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 04:35:50 UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 9:52:23 PM UTC+11, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>
> > We now know some covid vaccines can cause heart inflammation.
>
> It's fairly rare - about 60 per million for the mRNA vaccines - and doesn't last.

The covid infection itself has a probability in the tens of thousands per million for developing severe illness including heart inflammation, even if it doesn't result in hospitalization due directly to covid.

You can reduce the chances of myocarditis by a huge factor by having the vaccine.

https://health.ucdavis.edu/health-news/newsroom/heart-inflammation-covid-19-and-the-rare-side-effects-of-the-vaccine/2021/09

kw

Cursitor Doom

Nov 28, 2021, 2:04:57 PM11/28/21
Quite so, Jan. The 'cure' is worse than the disease by several orders
of magnitude.
--

"In short, the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement
against the existing social and political order of things. In all of these

- Marx and Engels, The Communist Manifesto

Jim Jackson

Nov 28, 2021, 2:36:57 PM11/28/21

Jim Jackson

Nov 28, 2021, 2:46:29 PM11/28/21
[oops finger trouble]

I'd add "childish". It appears he has yet to enter the adult world.
I've had him killfiled for a long time.

Anthony William Sloman

Nov 28, 2021, 9:06:07 PM11/28/21
On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 6:04:57 AM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 10:47:53 GMT, Jan Panteltje
> <pNaOnSt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On a sunny day (Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:26:03 +1000) it happened David Eather
> ><eatREM...@tpg.com.au> wrote in
> ><16bbaedf6e7c06a6$1$1263013$c276...@news.newsdemon.com>:

> >>Not to put too fine a point on it but, you're an hysterical idiot who
> >>believes any trash presented to him.
> >
> >It is time to stop the idiot slave believers of the Medical Industrial Complex sales propaganda who
> >are blocking normal life.
> >

> > https://www.rt.com/sport/541515-football-players-collapsing-debate/
> >
> >We now know some covid vaccines can cause heart inflammation
> >Not a word about it in that article
> >Deny vaccine side effects to not disencourage the sales of the Medical Industrial Complex.
> >Make covid look really bad (its not wore than the flue) to increase sales by the Medical Industrial Complex
> >and increase control by its bribed clueless politicians in power.
> Quite so, Jan. The 'cure' is worse than the disease by several orders of magnitude.

Then we can hope that Cursitor Doom gets to experience the disease so he can make a direct comparison with the cure.

I'm fully vaccinated with two doses of the Astra-Zeneca vaccine (and I wasn't one of the ten in a million who got blood clots). Cursitor Doom seems to be old enough that his chance of dying from a Covid-19 infection are pushing up towards 10%.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Dec 1, 2021, 10:22:32 AM12/1/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

"the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it so" (Bozo paraphrased)

A non-American America-bashing chronic liar...

--
Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 02:07:17 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: OT: OZ had COVID concentration camps
> From: Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

John Doe

Dec 1, 2021, 10:27:43 AM12/1/21
If an adult USENET poster doesn't want to see someone else's posts, he
simply ignores the thread branch instead of just ignoring the individual post.
Besides, only an idiot would hide its eyes from an adversary's posts.

A not quite grown up troll playing with its imaginary kill file friend
while calling its adversary "childish"...

--
Jim Jackson <j...@franjam.org.uk> wrote:

> From: Jim Jackson <j...@franjam.org.uk>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: OZ had COVID concentration camps
> Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 19:46:24 -0000 (UTC)

John Doe

Dec 1, 2021, 10:33:13 AM12/1/21
The New York Times is anything but liberal. It doesn't bash anything to do
with coronavirus restrictions unless it must.

This troll doesn't like the news, so it's attacking the messenger...

--
David Eather <eatREM...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:26:03 +1000
> Subject: Re: OT: OZ had COVID concentration camps
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> From: David Eather <eatREM...@tpg.com.au>

John Doe

Dec 1, 2021, 10:35:24 AM12/1/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions"
(Bill Sloman)

"the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it so"
(Bozo paraphrased)

A chronic liar who cannot be reasoned with...

--
Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 18:06:03 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: OT: OZ had COVID concentration camps
> From: Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

Edward Hernandez

Dec 1, 2021, 11:13:40 AM12/1/21
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:22:25 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <so83vh$hk4$5...@dont-email.me>.

vmygjkPM6gL+

Edward Hernandez

Dec 1, 2021, 11:13:42 AM12/1/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:27:37 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <so8499$hk4$6...@dont-email.me>.

COeSrPN2Z6rq

Edward Hernandez

Dec 1, 2021, 11:13:45 AM12/1/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:33:08 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <so84jj$hk4$7...@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

VtLYggfYrhyV

Edward Hernandez

Dec 1, 2021, 11:13:48 AM12/1/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:35:18 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <so84nm$hk4$8...@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

H7OBn5kPB7L7

Anthony William Sloman

Dec 1, 2021, 9:41:16 PM12/1/21
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 2:33:13 AM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
> David Eather <eatREM...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> > On 25/11/2021 8:38 am, Flyguy wrote:
> >> Yes, the are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people. So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy without a constitutional bill of rights.
> >>
> >> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/world/australia/howard-springs-quarantine.html
> >>

> > Not to put too fine a point on it but, you're an hysterical idiot who believes any trash presented to him.
>
> The New York Times is anything but liberal. It doesn't bash anything to do with coronavirus restrictions unless it must.
>
> This troll doesn't like the news, so it's attacking the messenger...

I can't get at the New York Times article, but I'd be surprised if they described the remote quarantine centres as "concentration camps". Flyguy seems to think he can equate a brief - 14 day - detention imposed to prevent the spread of an epidemic disease with locking up particular population indefinitely.

Flyguy is an idiot, and right-wing reporters are often unhappy about any restrictions on personal liberty, but quarantine has a long history - hundred of years at least - and quarantine stations have never been seen as concentration camps.

John Doe is a right wing troll, so he feels the need to defend another - particularly idiotic - right wing troll. This is pretty stupid, even for him.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Dec 1, 2021, 10:34:34 PM12/1/21
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, you can't read the article, but you WILL comment on it anyway! That IS the definition of an "idiot."

You, as I have previously documented, are proposing BOMBING OZ with firebombs (even as OZ has suffered the WORST wildfires in its history) and, incredibly, NUKING your OWN COUNTRY!!!

I don't think that I need to add to your documented history of IDIOCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, those camps "concentrate" people WITHOUT COVID into camps, therefore they ARE concentration camps.

Anthony William Sloman

Dec 1, 2021, 11:08:57 PM12/1/21
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 2:34:34 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 6:41:16 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

Not that anybody less silly than Flyguy calls them that

> > > The New York Times is anything but liberal. It doesn't bash anything to do with coronavirus restrictions unless it must.
> > >
> > > This troll doesn't like the news, so it's attacking the messenger...
> >
> > I can't get at the New York Times article, but I'd be surprised if they described the remote quarantine centres as "concentration camps". Flyguy seems to think he can equate a brief - 14 day - detention imposed to prevent the spread of an epidemic disease with locking up particular population indefinitely.
> >
> > Flyguy is an idiot, and right-wing reporters are often unhappy about any restrictions on personal liberty, but quarantine has a long history - hundred of years at least - and quarantine stations have never been seen as concentration camps.
> >
> > John Doe is a right wing troll, so he feels the need to defend another - particularly idiotic - right wing troll. This is pretty stupid, even for him.
>
> Hey Sloman, you can't read the article, but you WILL comment on it anyway! That IS the definition of an "idiot."

It's Flyguy's definition, but he is an idiot.

> You, as I have previously documented, are proposing BOMBING OZ with firebombs (even as OZ has suffered the WORST wildfires in its history) and, incredibly, NUKING your OWN COUNTRY!!!

None of which you actually understood. Australia and the US both have a history of carrying out nuclear tests on their own countries, so Flyguy is the idiot here.

> I don't think that I need to add to your documented history of IDIOCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your own added extra idiocy wouldn't be helpful.

> BTW, those camps "concentrate" people WITHOUT COVID into camps, therefore they ARE concentration camps.

Not in the sense that the phase is usually taken to imply. But Flyguy isn't up to that kind of thinking.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Dec 2, 2021, 12:00:46 AM12/2/21
The nym-shifting stalker Corvid/Edward/others is upset because it will
never again troll USENET without its nyms being exposed.

Corvid perpetually proves why it must nym-shift.
Its mission, as always... annoy everybody.

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <ni...@cows.moo>
Banders <sn...@mailchute.com>
Covid-19 <alway...@message.header>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.org>
Cows Are Nice <co...@nice.moo>
Cows are nice <m...@cows.org>
Cows are Nice <ni...@cows.moo>
dogs <do...@home.com>
Edward H. <dtga...@gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
Great Pumpkin <pum...@patch.net>
Jose Curvo <jcu...@mymail.com>
Local Favorite <how2r...@palomar.info>
Peter Weiner <dtga...@gmail.com>
Sea <fres...@coast.org>
Standard Poodle <stan...@poodle.com>
triangles <bu...@home.com>
and others...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: OT: OZ had COVID concentration camps
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
> Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 16:13:34 GMT

Edward Hernandez

Dec 2, 2021, 6:06:20 AM12/2/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 2 Dec 2021 05:00:40 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <so9jto$ve9$1...@dont-email.me>.

z1cgvW/X8mFM