Let me fooly entertain you electronics fools

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 21, 2022, 8:55:44 PM1/21/22
You should all love this piece.

But then I do not know the gamut of brains or lack thereof in the
group.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN3oHY3ekSI>

Jasen Betts

Jan 22, 2022, 1:00:56 AM1/22/22
"Kathy Loves Physics & History"

IMO apart from her occasionally suspect pronunciation it's a good channel.

--
Jasen.

Phil Allison

Jan 22, 2022, 1:27:04 AM1/22/22
Jasen Betts wrote:
===============

> ><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN3oHY3ekSI>
> "Kathy Loves Physics & History"
>
> IMO apart from her occasionally suspect pronunciation it's a good channel.

** The historical background she researches and presents is often quite fascinating.

Kathy turns famous names seen in physics text books into *real* people.
Mostly from an era ( 17 and 18 hundreds) when a few with money and spare time did wacky electrical experiments for fun and notoriety.

They either did public demonstrations OR published their results for others to emulate and theorise about.
Thereby establishing the "scientific method" as THE way to go forward.

...... Phil

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 22, 2022, 3:54:07 AM1/22/22
Jasen Betts <use...@revmaps.no-ip.org> wrote in
She looks right at the camera and it makes her 'gaze' look weird.
She is also a little ugly actually.

But yeah, great stuff.

I love how they made chains and shocked folks en masse.

I shocked folks at a Jr. high school science fair with my "Lie
Detecor". That was circa 1973-1974. Would not get away with that
nowadays. Makes me wish I had juiced it up more now.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 22, 2022, 3:56:38 AM1/22/22

John Robertson

Jan 22, 2022, 10:10:10 AM1/22/22
She is an example for us all. She has fun explaining clearly how
something came about.

She has a beautiful mind, and a charming personality.

John :-#)#

Rick C

Jan 22, 2022, 1:50:30 PM1/22/22
Yes, she is very entertaining and each episode ends with a bit of a lead into another. Very addictive.

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Rick C

Jan 22, 2022, 1:55:21 PM1/22/22
Why am I so addicted to stuff like this?

https://dilbert.com/strip/2003-07-08

--

Rick C.

+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

bitrex

Jan 23, 2022, 3:56:30 AM1/23/22
I heard the public demonstrations on the properties of nitrous oxide
were especially popular