OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge

John Doe

Sep 17, 2021, 5:42:46 AM9/17/21
https://youtu.be/wAAMBQOpyWg

Then they should sue immediately, asking for an injunction against the ban.

Our Constitution guarantees a free press.

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 17, 2021, 7:41:12 AM9/17/21
Fox News is Rupert Murdoch's attack dog. It still seems to be in the business of making Donald Trump look good by selective and misleading reporting.

That's not the kind of free press the US constitution intended to guarantee - it's more like Trump's tame propaganda machine.

John Doe is dumb enough - like Flyguy - to believe their brand of nonsense.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

dca...@krl.org

Sep 17, 2021, 9:11:50 AM9/17/21
The US constitution is intended to guarantee all press to be free. The press is intended to present a free market place of ideas.

Dan

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 10:36:03 AM9/17/21
Fuck Texas! I hope the bastards grow a pair and secede, already.

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 17, 2021, 10:36:03 AM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:11:50 PM UTC+10, dca...@krl.org wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 7:41:12 AM UTC-4, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> > On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 7:42:46 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
> > > https://youtu.be/wAAMBQOpyWg
> > >
> > > Then they should sue immediately, asking for an injunction against the ban.
> > >
> > > Our Constitution guarantees a free press.
> > Fox News is Rupert Murdoch's attack dog. It still seems to be in the business of making Donald Trump look good by selective and misleading reporting.
> >
> > That's not the kind of free press the US constitution intended to guarantee - it's more like Trump's tame propaganda machine.
> >
> > John Doe is dumb enough - like Flyguy - to believe their brand of nonsense.
>
> The US constitution is intended to guarantee all press to be free. The press is intended to present a free market place of ideas.

The founding tax evaders would have taken a dim view of somebody like Rupert Murdoch who uses his newspapers and television channels to sell cheap propaganda to gullible twits, apparently in order to be able to offer his advertisers a particularly gullible audience for their deceitful advertising.

As Adam Smith pointed out, the free market does need to be regulated to stop the merchants cheating their customers.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/420123-people-of-the-same-trade-seldom-meet-together-even-for

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Sep 17, 2021, 10:48:19 AM9/17/21
There are 29 million people in Texas. Do you hate every one of them?

Have you been to Texas?

--

Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 10:56:51 AM9/17/21
On 9/17/2021 10:48 AM, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:35:54 -0400, bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:
>
>> On 9/17/2021 5:42 AM, John Doe wrote:
>>> https://youtu.be/wAAMBQOpyWg
>>>
>>> Then they should sue immediately, asking for an injunction against the ban.
>>>
>>> Our Constitution guarantees a free press.
>>>

>> Fuck Texas! I hope the bastards grow a pair and secede, already.
>
> There are 29 million people in Texas. Do you hate every one of them?

Nope

> Have you been to Texas?

Yep

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 11:09:07 AM9/17/21
On 9/17/2021 10:48 AM, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:35:54 -0400, bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:
>
>> On 9/17/2021 5:42 AM, John Doe wrote:
>>> https://youtu.be/wAAMBQOpyWg
>>>
>>> Then they should sue immediately, asking for an injunction against the ban.
>>>
>>> Our Constitution guarantees a free press.
>>>

>> Fuck Texas! I hope the bastards grow a pair and secede, already.
>
> There are 29 million people in Texas. Do you hate every one of them?
>
> Have you been to Texas?

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synecdoche>

<https://www.foxnews.com/media/congressman-calls-governor-texas-start-disregarding-this-president>

Nothing pleases me more than when elected officials put their money
where their mouth is, as regardless of their political affiliation or
ideological concepts, as it does give the impression they aren't what's
generally referred to as "total scam-artists."

My belief is that the government of Texas is full of what's generally
referred to as "total scam-artists." But we'll see, I guess.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Sep 17, 2021, 11:36:14 AM9/17/21
Texas is huge, and ranges from cajun to asian to hispanic to
semiconductor to cowboy. Generalizing about 29 million people spread
over 268K square miles is not prudent.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 17, 2021, 11:45:36 AM9/17/21
bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote in
Not allowed. No way for ANY state to "secede".

After reaping the benefits of this great nation, you do not get to
turn your back on it. PERIOD.

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 11:56:12 AM9/17/21
On 9/17/2021 11:36 AM, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:56:43 -0400, bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:

>>> There are 29 million people in Texas. Do you hate every one of them?
>>
>> Nope
>>
>>> Have you been to Texas?
>>
>> Yep
>
> Texas is huge, and ranges from cajun to asian to hispanic to
> semiconductor to cowboy. Generalizing about 29 million people spread
> over 268K square miles is not prudent.

It is called a Synecdoche:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synecdoche>

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 11:56:12 AM9/17/21

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 12:01:21 PM9/17/21
Fine, let them go arrest every local business owner who hires migrant
workers illegally and give them 100 years, OK with me.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Sep 17, 2021, 12:06:56 PM9/17/21
Mindless tribal generalization and rule-making are antithetical to
electronic design, or to any creative thinking. Or to human tolerance.

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 12:11:43 PM9/17/21
On 9/17/2021 12:06 PM, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 11:56:04 -0400, bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:

>>> Texas is huge, and ranges from cajun to asian to hispanic to
>>> semiconductor to cowboy. Generalizing about 29 million people spread
>>> over 268K square miles is not prudent.
>>>

>> It is called a Synecdoche:
>>
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synecdoche>
>>

> Mindless tribal generalization and rule-making are antithetical to
> electronic design, or to any creative thinking. Or to human tolerance.

You have a 386DX for a brain and don't understand common colloquial
expressions in regular use by non 386-brain-equipped humans, we know:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRG7fZuQSk0>

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Sep 17, 2021, 12:19:05 PM9/17/21
Finding a fancy definition for prejudice and racism doesn't change
their reality.

dca...@krl.org

Sep 17, 2021, 12:27:42 PM9/17/21
But regulating the free market is not related to having a free press.

Dan

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 17, 2021, 1:01:13 PM9/17/21
bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote in
You actually think you want those jobs?

There is a reason that certain jobs only get filled by certain
people, and it aint because the business owner is trying to cut
costs. It is because he cannot get enough staff to function.

I think you define and epitomize the term "tunnel vision".

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 1:37:20 PM9/17/21
You run some good lines about "tribalism" but AFAIK you still a VIP-tier
member of the Trump Tribe, one of the goofiest tribes there ever was,
and have never once considered turning in ya membership card.

bitrex

Sep 17, 2021, 1:40:04 PM9/17/21
AFAIK the laws of Texas say they're not supposed to do that, regardless
of whether a particular business can find adequate staff, or not. I
didn't write the law.

John Doe

Sep 17, 2021, 2:21:20 PM9/17/21
If someone cannot afford to hire Americans, their business is not
important as they think. If consumers don't want a product badly enough,
tough titties, no one is entitled to run a business. Instead, they can
enter the workforce, get a real job working for peanuts like they want
others to do, and thereby help solve their (perceived) American worker
shortage problem!

Always Wrong... "If you cannot succeed by following the law, break the
law!" (paraphrased)

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:01:06 -0000 (UTC)

dca...@krl.org

Sep 17, 2021, 3:59:42 PM9/17/21
Fox News has obtained authority to resume drone flights over the southern border.

Dan

Edward Hernandez

Sep 17, 2021, 4:17:46 PM9/17/21
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:21:14 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si2maq$37l$1...@dont-email.me>.

Rick C

Sep 17, 2021, 4:48:38 PM9/17/21
Don't worry about it. The general trend for population increases in cities which are largely democratic (even in Texas) and the many missteps the republicans are making will likely tip Texas to a blue state by the end of the decade.

JD doesn't know anything about the law. Obviously the press are not allowed to do things that endanger people. They can't fly their helicopters anywhere they want, so why should they fly a drone anywhere they want?

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

John Doe

Sep 17, 2021, 4:52:31 PM9/17/21
A weird nym-shifting stalker, usually "Corvid" (also "Charger Boy", see sci.electronics.repair)...

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <ni...@cows.moo>
Banders <sn...@mailchute.com>
Covid-19 <alway...@message.header>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.org>
Cows Are Nice <co...@nice.moo>
Cows are nice <m...@cows.org>
Cows are Nice <ni...@cows.moo>
dogs <do...@home.com>
Edward H. <dtga...@gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
Great Pumpkin <pum...@patch.net>
Jose Curvo <jcu...@mymail.com>
Local Favorite <how2r...@palomar.info>
Peter Weiner <dtga...@gmail.com>
Sea <fres...@coast.org>
Standard Poodle <stan...@poodle.com>
triangles <bu...@home.com>
and others...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:17:40 -0000 (UTC)

Edward Hernandez

Sep 17, 2021, 5:04:16 PM9/17/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:52:25 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si2v69$vso$4...@dont-email.me>.

John Doe

Sep 17, 2021, 5:04:55 PM9/17/21
Apparently Fox now has permission to fly its drones exactly the same way
it was flying them before. As anyone who watches the videos can see, the
drones were not flying over anybody.

An expatriate blowhard...

--
Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 13:48:35 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> From: Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com>

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 17, 2021, 5:12:49 PM9/17/21
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in

> If someone cannot afford to hire Americans, their business is not
> important as they think.

Your convoluted opinion means that you are not as important as you
think.

> If consumers don't want a product badly
> enough, tough titties,

If I want your skull cruched in by an elephant... THAT is tough
titties. As far as knowing anything about "consumers", you are only
hitting on one cylinder out of eight.

> no one is entitled to run a business.

No one is entitled to let retarded punk fucks like you continue to
breathe either.

> Instead, they can enter the workforce, get a real job working for
> peanuts like they want others to do,

Is that what America has become to you? You ain't real bright,
boy. But we knew that already because you cannot even post into
Usenet correctly. You are a top posting total retard, and the "free
spam horseshit you add to your "follow up headers" makes you even
more in need of a baseball bat neural adjustment.

> and thereby help solve their
> (perceived) American worker shortage problem!

You are not bright, and you are certainly not funny. Nice try
though, considering how many decades behind your physical age you
mental age has become.

> Always Wrong...

Yes, you are. Every time you post here. This is another example.

> "If you cannot succeed by following the law, break
> the law!" (paraphrased)

In retarded red states, I am 100% sure that there are retarded laws
on their books. After all, Republitards in office just spent the
last 60 years convoluting the minds of American voters with their
fucktarded lies. Now we have stupid jackasses like you calling
people cannibals and other 100% totally retarded trumpanzee stupid
shit.

John Doe

Sep 17, 2021, 5:17:21 PM9/17/21
The reactionary foulmouthed group idiot, a.k.a. Always Wrong,
going postal as it often does as if it matters...

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:12:43 -0000 (UTC)

John Doe

Sep 17, 2021, 5:44:08 PM9/17/21
I would start a new thread about the Pentagon admitting their drone strike
killed 10 civilians and zero Isis members, but this is too easy. Nonstop.

Aren't you glad Trump was defeated?

Edward Hernandez

Sep 17, 2021, 5:44:37 PM9/17/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:17:14 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si30kp$sos$1...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 17, 2021, 5:46:37 PM9/17/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:04:50 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si2vth$vso$5...@dont-email.me>.

John Doe

Sep 17, 2021, 6:14:21 PM9/17/21
Your old friends, John Larkin and Always Wrong,
want you to stop following up to my posts...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:46:32 -0000 (UTC)

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 17, 2021, 7:40:05 PM9/17/21
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:si33vm$vvb$1@dont-
email.me:

> Your old friends, John Larkin and Always Wrong,
> want you to stop following up to my posts...

No, fucktard.

We would prefer that YOU listened to us over the years and either
began posting correctly or simply go elsewhere. Because your
improperly formatted tripe is not wanted here.

And your retarded full quote with all headers top posted responses to
people adding a retarded follow up non-group is about as stupid as it
gets.

But none of it sinks in with you and you continue to make retarded
bullshit posts, and now you are jumping on the guy who told you about
your stupidity.

We told you as well, just not recently like him and not every post
like him.

Your stupid full quote with headers top posted CRAP is about as
stupid as a Usenet poster can possibly get.

SkyTard Posting isn't the most retarded guy in this group... YOU ARE!

Edward Hernandez

Sep 17, 2021, 8:11:36 PM9/17/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 22:14:15 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si33vm$vvb$1...@dont-email.me>.

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 17, 2021, 9:58:10 PM9/17/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 2:27:42 AM UTC+10, dca...@krl.org wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 10:36:03 AM UTC-4, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > The US constitution is intended to guarantee all press to be free. The press is intended to present a free market place of ideas.
> > The founding tax evaders would have taken a dim view of somebody like Rupert Murdoch who uses his newspapers and television channels to sell cheap propaganda to gullible twits, apparently in order to be able to offer his advertisers a particularly gullible audience for their deceitful advertising.
> >
> > As Adam Smith pointed out, the free market does need to be regulated to stop the merchants cheating their customers.
> >
> > https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/420123-people-of-the-same-trade-seldom-meet-together-even-for
>
> But regulating the free market is not related to having a free press.

Since the Murdoch media is cheating it's customers, by serving up cheap-to-produce political propaganda rather than properly researched news, it clearly needs to be regulated. The free market may not be the same concept as a few press, but what the Murdoch media is doing is clearly dangerous - remember the Capitol invasion? - and immoral, perhaps downright criminal.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 17, 2021, 10:00:54 PM9/17/21
The US justice system does have a preference for right wing politics.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Sep 17, 2021, 10:41:17 PM9/17/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Another LIE that SL0WMAN presents with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE - fucking CONGENITAL LIAR!

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 17, 2021, 11:45:57 PM9/17/21
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote in

snip

STOP stalking his posts and STOP posting announcements about his
inability to post properly.

Why? Because YOUR POSTS are inappropriate for this group.
YOUR garbage becomes just as bad as his is. So now instead of one
stupid post from him, we get one from him and then one from you.
How quaint... NOT!!!

So fucking STOP.

Go be a fucking gamer somewhere else, child.

John S

Sep 17, 2021, 11:52:25 PM9/17/21
On 9/17/2021 11:06 AM, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 11:56:04 -0400, bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:

>>> Texas is huge, and ranges from cajun to asian to hispanic to
>>> semiconductor to cowboy. Generalizing about 29 million people spread
>>> over 268K square miles is not prudent.
>>>

>> It is called a Synecdoche:
>>
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synecdoche>
>>

> Mindless tribal generalization and rule-making are antithetical to
> electronic design, or to any creative thinking. Or to human tolerance.

So, why aren't you tolerant of his comment? I've lived in Texas all my
life and I wasn't offended.

John S

Sep 17, 2021, 11:57:53 PM9/17/21
On 9/17/2021 11:01 AM, bitrex wrote:
> On 9/17/2021 11:45 AM, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>> bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote in

>>> Fuck Texas! I hope the bastards grow a pair and secede, already.
>>
>> Not allowed.  No way for ANY state to "secede".
>>
>>    After reaping the benefits of this great nation, you do not get to
>> turn your back on it.  PERIOD.
>>

> Fine, let them go arrest every local business owner who hires migrant
> workers illegally and give them 100 years, OK with me.

I think you have the wrong perception of what's going on. We Texans
don't want illegals here either. It's your president that opened the
border.

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 17, 2021, 11:58:15 PM9/17/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 12:41:17 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 7:00:54 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > Fox News has obtained authority to resume drone flights over the southern border.
> >
> > The US justice system does have a preference for right wing politics.
>
> Another LIE that Sloman presents with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE - fucking CONGENITAL LIAR!

Flyguy does like to think that it is a lie. In fact it is one of those self-evident truths that right-wing idiots think they can ignore.

The US Supreme Court has been relentless in striking down any law that might prevent very rich people making huge contributions to the political candidates that they like.

Every other advanced industrial country has rules that make this a lot more difficult, though right-wing political parties do work non-stop to circumvent them.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 18, 2021, 12:03:49 AM9/18/21
The Texan working class might not like the competition from cheap illegal labour, but the Texan employers hire them with enthusiasm,and they do have a lot more political clout than the working class - for a start they they can make much bigger contributions to the election expenses of the politicians they like.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John S

Sep 18, 2021, 12:05:35 AM9/18/21
On 9/17/2021 6:40 PM, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:si33vm$vvb$1@dont-
> email.me:
>
>> Your old friends, John Larkin and Always Wrong,
>> want you to stop following up to my posts...
>>

> No, fucktard.
>
> We would prefer that YOU listened to us over the years and either
> began posting correctly or simply go elsewhere. Because your
> improperly formatted tripe is not wanted here.
>
> And your retarded full quote with all headers top posted responses to
> people adding a retarded follow up non-group is about as stupid as it
> gets.

Why does he do that, anyway? The full header, that is.

Flyguy

Sep 18, 2021, 12:06:42 AM9/18/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Hey SL0WMAN, your lie was:

"The US justice system does have a preference for right wing politics."

The US justice system has NO SUCH PROVEN preference. You responded with something TOTALLY DIFFERENT, you idiot.

John Doe

Sep 18, 2021, 5:47:06 AM9/18/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

Bozo the Clown...

--
Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 19:00:51 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> From: Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

John Doe

Sep 18, 2021, 5:55:44 AM9/18/21
Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> bill....@ieee.org wrote:
>> dca...@krl.org wrote:

>> > Fox News has obtained authority to resume drone flights over the
>> > southern border.

>> The US justice system does have a preference for right wing politics.

> Another LIE that SL0WMAN presents with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE - fucking
> CONGENITAL LIAR!

Of course. Anyone who is familiar with flying drones can figure out what
happened. Justified or not... The FAA decided to restrict drone flights in
the area because allegedly now there is too much air traffic. They are
requiring drone pilots to ask for permission (like near an airport), so
that's what Fox did.

They might worry that someone will nuke the illegal invaders they are
ushering into our country.

John Doe

Sep 18, 2021, 6:00:50 AM9/18/21
The people SHOULD be able to do something about it. The federal government
usurping the power from the states to prevent this catastrophe, especially
when the federal government couldn't care less or in fact is promoting
illegal immigration, makes no sense whatsoever. We the people are suffering
and will suffer from it, it should be left to the people. It's another
example of our Supreme Dictators wrecking our country.

John Doe

Sep 18, 2021, 6:04:41 AM9/18/21
Antonin Scalia...

That would be remarkable only because nobody would think that with this
scheme in place, the Federal Government would not enforce it.

Of course no one would have expected that.

But what Arizona says has occurred here is that the scheme in place has not
been enforced, and Arizona and other States are in serious trouble
financially and for other reasons because of -- of unrestrained immigration.

And therefore, they had to take this very massive -- I agree this step is
massive, and one wouldn't have expected it to occur under this statute, but
expectations change when the Federal Government has -- has simply not
enforced the immigration restrictions.

Rick C

Sep 18, 2021, 6:10:26 AM9/18/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:45:57 PM UTC-4, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> snip
>
> STOP stalking his posts and STOP posting announcements about his
> inability to post properly.
>
> Why? Because YOUR POSTS are inappropriate for this group.

Oh? But YOUR POSTS are valuable gold ragging on everyone for everything?

> YOUR garbage becomes just as bad as his is. So now instead of one
> stupid post from him, we get one from him and then one from you.
> How quaint... NOT!!!

I think he posts half as many garbage posts as you do. Virtually every post in this group is garbage. The number of on topic posts has dropped to such a low number as to effectively constitute a group of de-facto off topic posts.

> So fucking STOP.

Yes, please STOP!

> Go be a fucking gamer somewhere else, child.

You can never rise to the level of posting something substantive, so just STFU!

Rick C

Sep 18, 2021, 6:13:03 AM9/18/21
Oh, so you give them jobs so they can stay off the welfare rolls? That's very nice of Texans. I didn't know you cared.

--

Rick C.

+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Rick C

Sep 18, 2021, 6:15:07 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 12:05:35 AM UTC-4, John S wrote:
> On 9/17/2021 6:40 PM, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> > John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:si33vm$vvb$1@dont-
> > email.me:
> >
> >> Your old friends, John Larkin and Always Wrong,
> >> want you to stop following up to my posts...
> >>

> > No, fucktard.
> >
> > We would prefer that YOU listened to us over the years and either
> > began posting correctly or simply go elsewhere. Because your
> > improperly formatted tripe is not wanted here.
> >
> > And your retarded full quote with all headers top posted responses to
> > people adding a retarded follow up non-group is about as stupid as it
> > gets.
> Why does he do that, anyway? The full header, that is.

It is his way of showing disrespect, like showing you the bottom of his feet. Bush did a nice job of ducking the shoe that time, didn't he?

--

Rick C.

-- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

John Doe

Sep 18, 2021, 6:54:37 AM9/18/21
Here we have Ricksy defending a nym-shifting stalker nobody knows, for
perpetually posting the exact same idiotic reply with no commentary
whatsoever, as if there is any chance that could somehow be useful to this
group or to USENET...

--
Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 03:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> From: Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com>

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 18, 2021, 7:09:13 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 2:06:42 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 8:58:15 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > Another LIE that Sloman presents with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE - fucking CONGENITAL LIAR!
> >
> > Flyguy does like to think that it is a lie. In fact it is one of those self-evident truths that right-wing idiots think they can ignore.
> >
> > The US Supreme Court has been relentless in striking down any law that might prevent very rich people making huge contributions to the political candidates that they like.
> >
> > Every other advanced industrial country has rules that make this a lot more difficult, though right-wing political parties do work non-stop to circumvent them.
>
> Hey Sloman, your lie was:
> "The US justice system does have a preference for right wing politics."

It is a demonstrable fact. It is the kind of fact that Flyguy insists on denying, even though it makes him look exactly like the idiot he is

> The US justice system has NO SUCH PROVEN preference. You responded with something TOTALLY DIFFERENT, you idiot.

Flyguy likes to think that is worth his while to insist on the validity of the the version of reality he wants acknowledged.

Pity about that.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Sep 18, 2021, 7:21:35 AM9/18/21
On USENET, identities are easily forged. Sometimes ignorant people are
fooled by that, happens plenty. Posting header information and archiving
it is a good way to help flush out and keep track of nym-shifting trolls,
just like the utterly pointless nym-shifting stalker "Edward Hernandez"
nobody knows and Ricksy supports...

--
Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 03:15:04 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> From: Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com>

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 18, 2021, 7:39:05 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 8:54:37 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
> Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:45:57 PM UTC-4, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> >> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote in news:si3ari$10vn$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

< snip >

> >> STOP stalking his posts and STOP posting announcements about his inability to post properly.
> >>
> >> Why? Because YOUR POSTS are inappropriate for this group.
> >
> > Oh? But YOUR POSTS are valuable gold ragging on everyone for everything?
> >
> >> YOUR garbage becomes just as bad as his is. So now instead of one
> >> stupid post from him, we get one from him and then one from you.
> >> How quaint... NOT!!!
> >
> > I think he posts half as many garbage posts as you do. Virtually every post in this group is garbage. The number of on topic posts has dropped to such a low number as to effectively constitute a group of de-facto off topic posts.
> >
> >> So fucking STOP.
> >
> > Yes, please STOP!
> >
> >> Go be a fucking gamer somewhere else, child.
> >
> > You can never rise to the level of posting something substantive, so just STFU!
>
> Here we have Ricksy defending a nym-shifting stalker nobody knows, for
> perpetually posting the exact same idiotic reply with no commentary
> whatsoever, as if there is any chance that could somehow be useful to this
> group or to USENET...

It is a bit strange to to see John Doe complaining about what Rick. C posted about Decadent Linux User Numero Uno who at least does post a range of different responses. This is more that John Doe or Edward Hernandez can usually manage.

John Doe is down there in the Flyguy class when it comes to processing complicated information so he may not have noticed that what Rick C. posted wasn't any kind of defense of Edward Hernandez. It was more an assertion that DLUNU contributions may be well-intentioned, but they aren't helping.

This contributions isn't going to do any good either, but it makes me feel better.

--
Bil Sloman, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 18, 2021, 7:47:36 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 9:21:35 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
> Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Why does he do that, anyway? The full header, that is.
> >
> > It is his way of showing disrespect, like showing you the bottom of his feet. Bush did a nice job of ducking the shoe that time, didn't he?
>
> On USENET, identities are easily forged. Sometimes ignorant people are
> fooled by that, happens plenty. Posting header information and archiving
> it is a good way to help flush out and keep track of nym-shifting trolls,
> just like the utterly pointless nym-shifting stalker "Edward Hernandez"
> nobody knows and Ricksy supports...

Actually Rick C. wasn't supporting him, but John Doe simplified the situation down to one he thought that he could understand.

John Doe's habit of posting half a page of irrelevant information won't have anything to with any desire to prevent forged posts - he obviously using some particularly primitive posting software which he can't usually be bothered to use properly.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Edward Hernandez

Sep 18, 2021, 8:17:49 AM9/18/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 18 Sep 2021 11:21:29 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si4i3p$45s$1...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 18, 2021, 8:19:49 AM9/18/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:54:31 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si4gh7$qu2$1...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 18, 2021, 8:21:50 AM9/18/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:47:01 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si4cik$249$1...@dont-email.me>.

Fred Bloggs

Sep 18, 2021, 8:39:46 AM9/18/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 5:42:46 AM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> https://youtu.be/wAAMBQOpyWg
>
> Then they should sue immediately, asking for an injunction against the ban.
>
> Our Constitution guarantees a free press.

Generally FAA doesn't like people flying drones over crowds when serious injury may result from a crash.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 18, 2021, 9:05:20 AM9/18/21
John S <Sop...@invalid.org> wrote in
That is more than a little retarded. Nobody "opened the border"
you Trumpanzee dumbfuck. Why don't you claim the Texas votes are
rigged too, fucktard.

YOUR state has drafted the most retarded laws in history.
Your governor is about the most stupid person to ever hold office,
but we got Florida jackoff DeSantis who beat him at that mark, and a
former president who beat them both for the low position of stupidest
motherfucker to have ever lived.

But Dopey dumbfuck Texas Trump supporters belly right up to the
Stupid Fuckhead mark as well.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 18, 2021, 9:08:19 AM9/18/21
Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in
The justice system in the US absolutely DOES have a right leaning
bias, and expresses racism as well.

Even worse now that the criminal retard Doanld John Trump placed
stupid rightarded appointees to the Supreme Court.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 18, 2021, 9:19:55 AM9/18/21
Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Oh? But YOUR POSTS are valuable gold ragging on everyone for
> everything?

I do not stalk their every post, oh not so brilliant jackass.

I made three posts. One to the idiot himself and two to the jackass
that keeps stalking his posts.

And what of your inane, zero proper observance response?

The only gold you are digging (right now)is what you dig out of your
asshole.

Stay sane.

John Doe

Sep 18, 2021, 9:40:30 AM9/18/21
Classic mental illness...

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:05:12 -0000 (UTC)
>
> John S <Sop...@invalid.org> wrote in

John Doe

Sep 18, 2021, 9:46:16 AM9/18/21
Here we have a display of ignorance that ignores the OBVIOUS FACT the
drone was NOT "flying over crowds". The troll should watch the video to
see what it's opining on. Then there is the fact another poster already
explained what happened. Doubly ignorant...

--
Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 05:39:43 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> From: Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com>

bitrex

Sep 18, 2021, 9:46:22 AM9/18/21
On 9/17/2021 2:21 PM, John Doe wrote:
> If someone cannot afford to hire Americans, their business is not
> important as they think. If consumers don't want a product badly enough,
> tough titties, no one is entitled to run a business. Instead, they can
> enter the workforce, get a real job working for peanuts like they want
> others to do, and thereby help solve their (perceived) American worker
> shortage problem!
>
> Always Wrong... "If you cannot succeed by following the law, break the
> law!" (paraphrased)

Sounds like communism, businesses are people and have a right to life,
you are killing business-babies.

John S

Sep 18, 2021, 10:24:30 AM9/18/21
As I posted, I think you have the wrong perception of what's going on.
You just want to argue.

Rick C

Sep 18, 2021, 11:19:40 AM9/18/21
I don't normally read John Doe's posts other than when they are quoted. I don't read Edward Hernandez's posts either other than a glance perhaps to see what the great offender did.

I do find it amusing that Edward Hernandez's posts seem to irritate John Doe.

I really don't mind anyone's position on an issue. What I don't care for is the poor logic that is often used and the attacks that often accompany the discussion. Then there are the Blos of the group who refuse to discuss the facts, but insist on making up there own facts like Kellyanne Conway. Her comment would have been the most comical of the 4 years of Trmp, except that it was taken to heart by so many who now feel it is justified to ignore substantiated facts and replace them with their own synthetic facts.

Trmp is losing ground al the time. It won't be long until he is completely irrelevant. There is some irony in the fact that even though Trmp recommends they take the vaccine, many of his supporters are choosing to vie for the Darwin award and refuse the vaccine. In some ways that is karmically satisfying even if it is pretty much insane.

--

Rick C.

-+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Rick C

Sep 18, 2021, 11:28:07 AM9/18/21
That's not working is it? You don't actually post any information, just the claim everyone else has it wrong. We all know the illegal immigrant population finds lots of jobs here, including Texas... that's a big part of why they come. If there were no jobs, they would not come.

A discussion does not need to be an argument in the sense of hostility. The term "argument" applies in the sense of creating a case and presenting it. In that sense, yes, I'm looking for an argument. So far you have not provided much. Do you care to do something other than to deny what others think?

I think you'll find if you make a rational case, you won't be attacked, only presented with a counter case and/or asked to explain more clearly.

--

Rick C.

+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Fred Bloggs

Sep 18, 2021, 11:33:45 AM9/18/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 5:42:46 AM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> https://youtu.be/wAAMBQOpyWg
>
> Then they should sue immediately, asking for an injunction against the ban.
>
> Our Constitution guarantees a free press.

"Trash piles were 10 feet (3.1 meters) wide and at least two women have given birth, including one who tested positive for COVID-19 after being taken to a hospital, Owens said."
So I guess that makes those trash pile babies American citizens?

U.S. Plans To Deport Massive Number Of Haitians From Del Rio, Texas, An Official Says
https://www.npr.org/2021/09/17/1038482663/u-s-plans-to-deport-massive-number-of-haitians-from-del-rio-texas-an-official-sa

Edward Hernandez

Sep 18, 2021, 12:10:26 PM9/18/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:40:24 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si4q88$so2$1...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 18, 2021, 12:14:27 PM9/18/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:46:10 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si4qj2$so2$2...@dont-email.me>.

Dimiter_Popoff

Sep 18, 2021, 12:37:40 PM9/18/21
On 9/17/2021 19:27, dca...@krl.org wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 10:36:03 AM UTC-4, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

>>> The US constitution is intended to guarantee all press to be free. The press is intended to present a free market place of ideas.
>> The founding tax evaders would have taken a dim view of somebody like Rupert Murdoch who uses his newspapers and television channels to sell cheap propaganda to gullible twits, apparently in order to be able to offer his advertisers a particularly gullible audience for their deceitful advertising.
>>
>> As Adam Smith pointed out, the free market does need to be regulated to stop the merchants cheating their customers.
>>

> But regulating the free market is not related to having a free press.

True, but how free is a press 99+% of which is controlled by a few
moguls.

Rick C

Sep 18, 2021, 12:58:42 PM9/18/21
Since the advent of the Internet, probably 99.99% free. The moguls reach a much smaller audience.

BTW, the Constitution only limits the ability of Congress to make laws limiting the freedom of the press. It doesn't say anyone has to listen to them, either the traditional press or the Internet. We are all free to construct our own alternative facts.

--

Rick C.

++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Dimiter_Popoff

Sep 18, 2021, 4:38:53 PM9/18/21
In that sense it is free of course.

But about reaching an audience... not quite so. Where do you go for
news? There are only a few sources which set the agenda.

There is no dispute that since the Internet got to virtually everyone
the game has changed, people are supposed to be better informed. In
fact they *are* much better informed, information is available on a
click, the thing is a huge proportion of the population is just
easily herded by being bombarded with misleading information all
the time. Just look at the crowds someone like Trump (!) can
attract.

John Doe

Sep 19, 2021, 1:48:43 AM9/19/21
An Australian, a Puerto Rican, and this nym-shifting stalker.

All threee replies are cannibal leftist America-hating trolls...

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <ni...@cows.moo>
Banders <sn...@mailchute.com>
Covid-19 <alway...@message.header>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.org>
Cows Are Nice <co...@nice.moo>
Cows are nice <m...@cows.org>
Cows are Nice <ni...@cows.moo>
dogs <do...@home.com>
Edward H. <dtga...@gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
Great Pumpkin <pum...@patch.net>
Jose Curvo <jcu...@mymail.com>
Local Favorite <how2r...@palomar.info>
Peter Weiner <dtga...@gmail.com>
Sea <fres...@coast.org>
Standard Poodle <stan...@poodle.com>
triangles <bu...@home.com>
and others...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:17:43 -0000 (UTC)

John Doe

Sep 19, 2021, 2:01:18 AM9/19/21
It's not "here", since Ricksy doesn't live here in the United States.

There are no jobs for illegal invaders, congress has specifically outlawed
their employment. Anyone who is here illegally cannot legally work here.
But of course that doesn't stop all of the illegal alien drug runners from
"working". That's one reason the cannibal left loves open borders. Illegal
drug dealing and usage is part of their constituency.

--
Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 08:28:04 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> From: Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com>

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 19, 2021, 3:18:02 AM9/19/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 4:01:18 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
> Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> > s very nice of Texans. I didn't know you cared.
> >> >
> >> As I posted, I think you have the wrong perception of what's going on.
> >> You just want to argue.
> >
> > That's not working is it? You don't actually post any information, just the claim everyone else has it wrong. We all know the illegal immigrant population finds lots of jobs here, including Texas... that's a big part of why they come. If there were no jobs, they would not come.
> >
> > A discussion does not need to be an argument in the sense of hostility. The term "argument" applies in the sense of creating a case and presenting it. In that sense, yes, I'm looking for an argument. So far you have not provided much. Do you care to do something other than to deny what others think?
> >
> > I think you'll find if you make a rational case, you won't be attacked, only presented with a counter case and/or asked to explain more clearly.
>
> It's not "here", since Ricksy doesn't live here in the United States.
>
> There are no jobs for illegal invaders, congress has specifically outlawed
> their employment. Anyone who is here illegally cannot legally work here.

But loads of them do seem to work in the US even if it is illegal to hire them or pay them.

The US does seem to have a passion for enacting laws they can't and don't enforce. They had enough sense to eventually see that Prohibition wasn't working, but the War on Drugs, which is exactly the same kind of idea, is still being prosecuted, with exactly the same lack of success.

> But of course that doesn't stop all of the illegal alien drug runners from "working". That's one reason the cannibal left loves open borders. Illegal drug dealing and usage is part of their constituency.

Ho hum. The moronic right snorts coke. The left is supposed to be more into marijauna, which you can grow for yourself - or so I've been told.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 19, 2021, 3:18:41 AM9/19/21
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:si6ivl$vuc$1
@dont-email.me:

> An Australian, a Puerto Rican, and this nym-shifting stalker.
>
> All threee replies are cannibal leftist America-hating trolls...

And here I thought you turned over a new leaf and was going to tell
a three guys go in to a bar joke.

Nope. You're still a 100% totally retarded Trumpanzee and
apparently QAnon utter idiot.

And I think you got it wrong there.

who is who?

You cannot say.

And I do not hate America and I am not a cannibal.
So where is it that you in your infinite toddler wisdom
come up with that stupid shit? Oh, that's right, the "movement" told
you "the facts". Grow the fuck up, pussy boy.

John Doe should go to prison for being a violent QAnon
conspiracist.

Prison hell. You should be stood up along a wall and executed by
firing squad, firing only high velocity BBs and you can stand there
and scream as each new volley starts puncturing you again...
perforating your very soul in pain. Because the BBs would be made
out of the same thing as sceptic pencils are. You would not like it
and would take a long time to die in excruciating pain all over your
body. Still alive, we then move in with the baseball bats and start
breaking all the long limbs.

John Doe

Sep 19, 2021, 3:18:44 AM9/19/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

Bozo the Clown...

--
Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 00:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> From: Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

John Doe

Sep 19, 2021, 4:05:47 AM9/19/21
What if... Instead of the military selling us out to China, it took control
of our borders and ENFORCED immigration law.

Won't happen, but that would be so cool.

Rick C

Sep 19, 2021, 4:39:43 AM9/19/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:45:57 PM UTC-4, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> snip
>
> STOP stalking his posts and STOP posting announcements about his
> inability to post properly.
>
> Why? Because YOUR POSTS are inappropriate for this group.
> YOUR garbage becomes just as bad as his is. So now instead of one
> stupid post from him, we get one from him and then one from you.
> How quaint... NOT!!!
>
> So fucking STOP.
>
> Go be a fucking gamer somewhere else, child.

So now in addition to the idiot John Doe posting his crap and Edward Hernandez posting his response to Doe's crap, you are going to berate Hernandez with many similar posts in response to his posts.

Maybe it really is time to throw in the towel on sed. There's really not a lot of worthwhile conversation here anyway.

--

Rick C.

+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

John Doe

Sep 19, 2021, 5:22:28 AM9/19/21
I'm being called an "idiot" by an idiot who isn't technically skillful
enough to press the "ignore thread" key when it sees OT as the first part
of a subject line.

A cannibal leftist drama queen...

--
Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 01:39:38 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> From: Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com>

John Doe

Sep 19, 2021, 5:28:53 AM9/19/21
Surely Google Groups allows ignoring a chronic stalker like "Edward
Hernandez". If not, get a real newsreader and stop whining about it. As
long as the troll isn't actively nym-shifting, it's easy to filter. And
even then, (aioe.org) can be filtered.

This idiot posts off topic without proper labeling, as it complains about
the demise of this group...

--
Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 01:39:38 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> From: Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com>

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 19, 2021, 11:22:36 AM9/19/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 7:22:28 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
> Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:45:57 PM UTC-4, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> >> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote in

<snip>

> >> STOP stalking his posts and STOP posting announcements about his
> >> inability to post properly.
> >>
> >> Why? Because YOUR POSTS are inappropriate for this group.
> >> YOUR garbage becomes just as bad as his is. So now instead of one
> >> stupid post from him, we get one from him and then one from you.
> >> How quaint... NOT!!!
> >>
> >> So fucking STOP.
> >>
> >> Go be a fucking gamer somewhere else, child.
> >
> > So now in addition to the idiot John Doe posting his crap and Edward Hernandez posting his response to Doe's crap, you are going to berate Hernandez with many similar posts in response to his posts.
> >
> > Maybe it really is time to throw in the towel on sed. There's really not a lot of worthwhile conversation here anyway.
>
> I'm being called an "idiot" by an idiot who isn't technically skillful enough to press the "ignore thread" key when it sees OT as the first part of a subject line.

That really isn't the problem he is complaining about. You really are an idiot - down at the Flyguy level - and the evidence for this is your habit of making zero-content repetitive posts.

> A cannibal leftist drama queen...''

And do try to find a few more terms of abuse. Even if you haven't got anything remotely worth saying your content-less rubbish might at least be a bit less tediously repetitive.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Edward Hernandez

Sep 19, 2021, 6:20:54 PM9/19/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:28:46 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si6vse$8i0$1...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 19, 2021, 6:30:57 PM9/19/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:48:37 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si6ivl$vuc$1...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 19, 2021, 6:32:58 PM9/19/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:22:21 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si6vgd$56v$1...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 19, 2021, 6:45:01 PM9/19/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:18:39 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si6o8f$j59$2...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 19, 2021, 6:47:02 PM9/19/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:01:12 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si6jn8$vuc$2...@dont-email.me>.

Rick C

Sep 19, 2021, 9:24:20 PM9/19/21
I don't read John Doe posts, but I still find Hernandez's posts humorous, especially the fact that I know they bug the heck out of John Doe which I see when Sloman responds to Doe's posts. tee hee hee

--

Rick C.

-- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

John Doe

Sep 19, 2021, 9:57:02 PM9/19/21
Ricksy whines about the demise of this group while he posts improperly
labeled off-topic and promotes a nym-shifting stalker's senseless spam.

The cannibal left utterly suck at logic...

--
Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 18:24:15 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge
> From: Rick C <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com>

Edward Hernandez

Sep 20, 2021, 10:08:09 AM9/20/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Mon, 20 Sep 2021 01:56:57 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si8pp9$5j1$2...@dont-email.me>.