Business Proposal

Robert Baer

Sep 10, 2021, 10:04:34 PM9/10/21

Hello and Good day.

I hope I'm not embarrassing you by reaching out like this.

Firstly, I'll like to introduce myself and possibly propose a business
opportunity that I'd like to share with you, in the event you don't mind
hearing me out- Maybe explore the possibilities for mutual benefit in
the event you're able to support and assist me.

Please note- I am not proposing a transaction that is in any way
illegal. Therefore, with this being an initial email- I'll take it as a
"Test" email, and once you reply- I can properly introduce myself and we
can have a better discussion on Skype or with whatsapp video. That way,
we'll get better acquainted with each other and you'd get a better
understanding of the transaction that I'm putting to you for your
consideration, and before taking this any further.

Thanks for your time in advance and awaiting your positive response
accordingly.

Best regards,

Ahmed Mahmoud Ibrahim

Sylvia Else

Sep 10, 2021, 10:14:09 PM9/10/21
On 11-Sep-21 12:04 pm, Robert Baer wrote:

> Hello and Good day.
>
> I hope I'm not embarrassing you by reaching out like this.
>
> Firstly, I'll like to introduce myself and possibly propose a business
> opportunity that I'd like to share with you, in the event you don't mind
> hearing me out-  Maybe explore the possibilities for mutual benefit in
> the event you're able to support and assist me.
>
> Please note- I am not proposing a transaction that is in any way
> illegal. Therefore, with this being an initial email- I'll take it as a
> "Test" email, and once you reply- I can properly introduce myself and we
> can have a better discussion on Skype or with whatsapp video. That way,
> we'll get better acquainted with each other and you'd get a better
> understanding of the transaction that I'm putting to you for your
> consideration, and before taking this any further.
>
> Thanks for your time in advance and awaiting your positive response
> accordingly.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ahmed Mahmoud Ibrahim

Has scam written all over it.

Sylvia.

bitrex

Sep 10, 2021, 10:58:37 PM9/10/21
On 9/10/2021 10:04 PM, Robert Baer wrote:

> Hello and Good day.
>
> I hope I'm not embarrassing you by reaching out like this.
>
> Firstly, I'll like to introduce myself and possibly propose a business
> opportunity that I'd like to share with you, in the event you don't mind
> hearing me out-  Maybe explore the possibilities for mutual benefit in
> the event you're able to support and assist me.
>
> Please note- I am not proposing a transaction that is in any way
> illegal.

I like to start all business emails with "I am 100% _not_ writing to you
about cocaine."

Bill Martin

Sep 11, 2021, 2:01:48 PM9/11/21
It's from a hacked email account...how legit can that be?

Robert Baer

Sep 16, 2021, 1:25:56 AM9/16/21
Yes.
Aint it nyce tew git these i yer inbox on a daily basis?
'specially when IMPOSSIBLE to prevent?

Phil Hobbs

Sep 16, 2021, 9:31:24 AM9/16/21
I'd get my Nigerian banker right on it if I were you. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs