OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS

John Doe

Mar 4, 2021, 10:14:48 PM3/4/21
Women Picket DC - March 8, 2021
Given the fake news media blackout on that event, will anybody show up?
Would anybody show up if Biden/Harris voters were excluded?

New Hampshire House Bill 198
Public Hearing: 03/09/2021 01:30 pm (EST I guess)
Webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/97054508060
Requires a simple download and installation of "Zoom" software.

John Doe

Mar 8, 2021, 11:44:25 AM3/8/21
https://youtu.be/D5YhAIGFFtQ

A live stream. Women picketing DC, in protest against boys who must be girls
playing against girls in sports.

The question is... How big will the crowd be? Can they depend on their fellow
women?

John Doe

Mar 8, 2021, 12:14:12 PM3/8/21
It's almost as big as a Tupperware party.

Still, they are framing it like it's all men hurting women.

Utterly clueless.

John Doe

Mar 9, 2021, 4:56:06 AM3/9/21
Friday night, our Senate voted 50-49 to allow (not to prohibit) boys who must
be girls to compete against girls in public school sports.

Seems the majority of women voters really don't care. Wow.

Bill Sloman

Mar 9, 2021, 7:09:27 AM3/9/21
Women do tend to be more intelligent than men, and John Doe isn't all that intelligent anyway.
The real issue is that the boys who prefer to be regarded as girls are pretty rare, and have a very strong preference, and women - and sane men - take the attitude that having a girl lose an occasional race that she might otherwise have won is to be preferred to the consequences of being doctrinaire about who get to compete in the race.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Mar 9, 2021, 2:15:19 PM3/9/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

Nothing but a silly troll...

--
Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 04:09:23 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> From: Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

Phil Allison

Mar 9, 2021, 6:28:03 PM3/9/21
Bill Slowan is Demented:
--------------------------------------
> John Doe wrote:
> > Friday night, our Senate voted 50-49 to allow (not to prohibit) boys who must
> > be girls to compete against girls in public school sports.
> >
> > Seems the majority of women voters really don't care. Wow.
>
> Women do tend to be more intelligent than men,

** Ridiculous and not backed up by fact or psychology.

> and John Doe isn't all that intelligent anyway.

** But he is not demented.

> The real issue is that the boys who prefer to be regarded as girls are pretty rare,

** Not rare enough, cos it only take one good athlete to beat all the girls in an event and few to dominate a
whole meeting - ruining it for all the rest, their friends and families plus the entire sport.

Trivial really...........

> sane men - take the attitude that having a girl lose an occasional race that she might otherwise have
> won is to be preferred to the consequences of being doctrinaire about who get to compete in the race.

** Bill equates "sane " with being a radical leftist and "intelligence" with being Autistic.

Obviously because he is both.
And demented.

....... Phil

John Doe

Mar 9, 2021, 9:43:06 PM3/9/21
Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ** Not rare enough, cos it only take one good athlete to beat all the
> girls in an event and few to dominate a whole meeting - ruining it for
> all the rest, their friends and families plus the entire sport.

In 2017, the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC) allowed
boys who must be girls to compete against girls. Since then, 2 of them have
taken 15 state titles that were previously held by 9 different girls in
2016.

Even Amy Barrett might vote for it. She'll get a carve out for religious
exercise, but there is nothing like that for girls'/women's sports. The nine
little dictators on our Supreme Court recently equated a person's "sex" with
a person's gender identity. What stops them from applying the same
definition to Title IX, since they already changed the definition for the
same act? According to Harvard... "[Title IX] protects people from
discrimination based on sex in education programs or activities that receive
Federal financial assistance."

The cannibal left is eating itself. It's disturbing, but the motive is no
different than them misleading ordinary women voters into disempowering and
alienating their male counterparts. Destroying girls'/women's sports further
weakens ordinary people. The well-to-do who send their kids to religious or
otherwise private schools won't be affected. It's the same trampling that's
been going on for many decades. Now they're turning on girls/women, their
former allies.

I'd say women don't care, but comments on YouTube suggest the vast majority
of ordinary people are against it, including females.

Really creepy is the fact that Joseph Biden has been the greatest fake
Messiah ordinary women have followed, at least far back as his Violence
Against Women Act (VAWA). And now this... Violence Against Women Athletes.

Newt Gingrich suggests Democrats don't care about the next election, they
want to pass as much radical legislation as possible while they can.

John Doe

Mar 9, 2021, 10:03:49 PM3/9/21
FWIW... Title VII and Title IX are two different acts. But still difficult to
see why the Supreme Court would not apply its bizarre definition of "sex" to
the other after it's been applied to the one. Title IX is not to do with
religion, and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act was eight years prior (back
when all men were worse bigots).

Bill Sloman

Mar 9, 2021, 10:28:46 PM3/9/21
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 10:28:03 AM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bill Sloman is wrote:
> --------------------------------------
> > John Doe wrote:
> > > Friday night, our Senate voted 50-49 to allow (not to prohibit) boys who must
> > > be girls to compete against girls in public school sports.
> > >
> > > Seems the majority of women voters really don't care. Wow.
> >
> > Women do tend to be more intelligent than men,
>
> ** Ridiculous and not backed up by fact or psychology.

None that Phil Allison knows about.

> > and John Doe isn't all that intelligent anyway.
>
> ** But he is not demented.

You can be stupid without being demented. Quite a few people are born stupid and stay stupid for their entire lives (which tend to be a bit shorter in consequence).

> > The real issue is that the boys who prefer to be regarded as girls are pretty rare,
>
> ** Not rare enough, cos it only take one good athlete to beat all the girls in an event and few to dominate a whole meeting - ruining it for all the rest, their friends and families plus the entire sport.

You can't compete as a woman in any serious competition if your blood testosterone level is higher than 5 nanomoles per litre. If the sport is serious enough, competing athletes get tested as precaution against the use of performance-enhancing drugs, and testosterone is one of them. The "entire sport" is protected against this particular problem. Lower-level sport isn't, but that's because it's more a social occasion than an actual competition.

> Trivial really...........

And the answer is trivially obvious, but you have chosen to ignore it, or are too stupid to have noticed that this has been pointed out before

> > Sane men take the attitude that having a girl lose an occasional race that she might otherwise have won is to be preferred to the consequences of being doctrinaire about who get to compete in the race.

> ** Bill equates "sane " with being a radical leftist and "intelligence" with being autistic.

And Phil thinks that he knows what "sane" and "autistic" mean, when his use of the terms makes it clear that you can't be sane if you disagree with Phil's demented opinions, and the form of "insanity" that he is most likely to assign is autism. Since pretty much everybody disagrees with Phil and only around 1% of the population suffers from autism, he does seem to be deluding himself.

> Obviously because he is both.

Not that Phil is a reliable authority.

> And demented.

More wishful thinking.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Bill Sloman

Mar 9, 2021, 10:49:44 PM3/9/21
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 1:43:06 PM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
> Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ** Not rare enough, cos it only take one good athlete to beat all the
> > girls in an event and few to dominate a whole meeting - ruining it for
> > all the rest, their friends and families plus the entire sport.
>
> In 2017, the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC) allowed
> boys who must be girls to compete against girls. Since then, 2 of them have
> taken 15 state titles that were previously held by 9 different girls in
> 2016.

So why didn't the CIAC test for testosterone doping (and other performance enhancing drugs). If it's important enough to be worth complaining about it ought to be important enough to be protected against drug-cheats, and testosterone doping is a known form of cheating. Some XX chromosome women have unusually high testosterone levels, and they do get excluded by such testing to. Some of the nine different girls who had previously won might well have had the same advanatage

> Even Amy Barrett might vote for it. She'll get a carve out for religious
> exercise, but there is nothing like that for girls'/women's sports. The nine
> little dictators on our Supreme Court recently equated a person's "sex" with
> a person's gender identity. What stops them from applying the same
> definition to Title IX, since they already changed the definition for the
> same act? According to Harvard... "[Title IX] protects people from
> discrimination based on sex in education programs or activities that receive
> Federal financial assistance."
>
> The cannibal left is eating itself.

The Supreme Court isn't a left-wing body. At the moment it is rather more right-wing than it ought to be due to some Republican cheating in the Senate.

> It's disturbing, but the motive is no different than them misleading ordinary women voters into disempowering and alienating their male counterparts.

By voting for candidates that John Doe doesn't like?

> Destroying girls'/women's sports further weakens ordinary people.

One has to wonder how. The rule that you have to have a blood testosterone level less than 5 nanomole per litre to compete in top level sport as a woman does suggest that total destruction is unlikely.

> The well-to-do who send their kids to religious or otherwise private schools won't be affected. It's the same trampling that's been going on for many decades. Now they're turning on girls/women, their former allies.

John Doe turns a trivial problem (that arises in dealing with a less trivial but rather rare problem) into some kind of trampling.

> I'd say women don't care, but comments on YouTube suggest the vast majority of ordinary people are against it, including females.

YouTube does seem to attract the lunatic fringe. John Doe is part of the totally lunatic fringe so this doesn't register with him.

> Really creepy is the fact that Joseph Biden has been the greatest fake Messiah ordinary women have followed, at least far back as his Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). And now this... Violence Against Women Athletes.

"Violence"? John Doe is raving lunatic but this is a florid delusion, even for him.

> Newt Gingrich suggests Democrats don't care about the next election, they want to pass as much radical legislation as possible while they can.

Newt Gingrich doesn't care abut elections any more. He make his money out of being a right-wing lunatic for Fox News and the like, and needs to be lunatic enough to appeal to clowns like John Doe.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Mar 10, 2021, 1:00:58 AM3/10/21
Right... I skimed this silly troll's post, and no surprise it attacked my
dependence on YouTube comments. Such a predictable retard. The evidence is
not just YouTube comments. I posted earlier asking for links to comments
that support boys who must be girls competing against girls, but got none.
That's because even outside of YouTube, real people support for that
nonsense is nearly nonexistent. I've even seen boys who must be girls
disagree with it.

"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

--
Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 19:49:40 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> From: Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

Phil Allison

Mar 10, 2021, 2:12:54 AM3/10/21
John Doe wrote:

=================
> Right... I skimed this silly troll's post, and no surprise it attacked my
> dependence on YouTube comments. Such a predictable retard. The evidence is
> not just YouTube comments. I posted earlier asking for links to comments
> that support boys who must be girls competing against girls, but got none.
> That's because even outside of YouTube, real people support for that
> nonsense is nearly nonexistent. I've even seen boys who must be girls
> disagree with it.
> "the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

** I have posted this link before but it is worth repeating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5nzC2HfmGA

Jordan Peterson is an outspoken, Canadian psychology professor.

Has called himself the * ONLY* right wing example alive.

OTOH Bill Slobrain just uses Google, badly.

....... Phil

Bill Sloman

Mar 10, 2021, 2:25:07 AM3/10/21
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 6:12:54 PM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> John Doe wrote:

<snipped right-wing lunacy>

> OTOH Bill Sloman just uses Google, badly.

What would using it well involve?

I don't just use Google, but it's lot easier and quicker than what I used to do, which involved buying books - most of which I still have - and haunting libraries, which I've pretty much given up.

Phil really isn't all that well-informed - despite his delusions to the contrary. John Doe is also remarkably stupid, which puts him a lot further down the pecking order.

Bill Sloman, Sydney

Phil Allison

Mar 10, 2021, 2:37:18 AM3/10/21
Bill Sloman wrote:
------------------------------

> > OTOH Bill Sloman just uses Google, badly.
>
> What would using it well involve?

** Normal intelligence ?

> I don't just use Google,

** No, you do much worse, you quote it selectively with no cites.

> Phil really isn't all that well-informed -

** So says a demented, life long, autistic narcissist living in denial.

I am soooo insulted !!

...... Phil

Bill Sloman

Mar 10, 2021, 5:28:11 AM3/10/21
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 6:37:18 PM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bill Sloman wrote:
> ------------------------------
> >
> > > OTOH Bill Sloman just uses Google, badly.
> >
> > What would using it well involve?
>
> ** Normal intelligence ?

Forget that. Getting a Ph.D. involves having higher than normal intelligence - not all that much higher, from what I know about some of the other graduate students who also made it, but somewhat higher.

> > I don't just use Google,but it's lot easier and quicker than what I used to do, which involved buying books - most of which I still have - and haunting libraries, which I've pretty much given up.

Phil did snip most of what I'd posted, and I have restored the missing bits.

> ** No, you do much worse, you quote it selectively with no cites.

Really? What would a non-selective quotation look like?

The word "quotation" - in this context - means "a group of words taken from a text or speech and repeated by someone other than the original author or speaker" and the process of taking - or selecting - a particular group of words to quote is intrinsically selective.

And I do post links to at least some of the stuff I find, which is all the citation you need. Phil might not be able to click on the links all by himself, but if he asked somebody more competent, they could do it for him.

> > Phil really isn't all that well-informed -
>
> ** So says a demented, life long, autistic narcissist living in denial.

He does think that it is his worth his while to post that kind fatuous nonsense, which confirms my assessment.

> I am soooo insulted !!

You should be, but I somehow doubt that you are being sincere.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Phil Allison

Mar 10, 2021, 6:28:48 AM3/10/21
Bill Slowman wrote:
================

> > > What would using it well involve?
> >
> > ** Normal intelligence ?

> Forget that. Getting a Ph.D. involves having higher than normal intelligence

** WRONG - it mostly involves being very autistic.

Academics deciding who can be the next one of them.

Not on tiny thing *normal *about that - fuckhead.

> > ** No, you do much worse, you quote it selectively with no cites.

> Really? What would a non-selective quotation look like?

** It would have credible cites and not be isolated.

> > > Phil really isn't all that well-informed -
> >
> > ** So says a demented, life long, autistic narcissist living in denial.

> I am soooo insulted !!

> You should be, but I somehow doubt that you are being sincere.

** Nooooo fooling ???

Amasing you picked up on that .....

..... Phil

Bill Sloman

Mar 10, 2021, 8:59:08 AM3/10/21
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 10:28:48 PM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bill Sloman wrote:
> ================

> > > ** Normal intelligence ?
>
> > Forget that. Getting a Ph.D. involves having higher than normal intelligence
>
> ** WRONG - it mostly involves being very autistic.

Phil has some very funny idea about what being autistic involves, and even funnier ones about what you have to do to get a Ph.D.

He doesn't seem to got one or had anything to do with people who have, so his remarkable capacity to come up with fatuous misconceptions has had free reign.

> Academics deciding who can be the next one of them.

It's an academic degree and you have to meet academic standards. By no means everybody who gets a Ph.D. goes on to become an academic, and the most reliable sign of a bad department is tendency to hire their own graduates.

> Not one tiny thing *normal *about that - fuckhead.

Phil Allison does have some funny ideas, and the strangest one is that he thinks that he knows what's "normal".

> > > ** No, you do much worse, you quote it selectively with no cites.
>
> > Really? What would a non-selective quotation look like?
>
> ** It would have credible cites and not be isolated.

Phil's idea of what might be credible isn't to be relied on, and one has to wonder what he means by "not isolated". If you've picked something out to quote it, you are quoting it in isolation.

If Phil wants a properly integrated lecture course to get himself up to speed - and he didn't stick with one when he had the opportunity - he isn't going to get it here.

> > > ** So says a demented, life long, autistic narcissist living in denial.

Phil does like posting fatuous and implausible abuse. He's ill-informed enough to think that it is worth the effort.

> > I am soooo insulted !!
>
> > You should be, but I somehow doubt that you are being sincere.
>
> ** Nooooo fooling ???
>
> Amazing you picked up on that .....

There you go again.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Mar 10, 2021, 4:06:59 PM3/10/21

Bill Sloman

Mar 10, 2021, 8:36:14 PM3/10/21
On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 8:06:59 AM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:

<snipped John Doe reminding us that the US is crawling with right wing lunatics>

I wonder why he bothers?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Mar 10, 2021, 8:40:02 PM3/10/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

Idiot...

--
Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 17:36:09 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> From: Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

Jasen Betts

Mar 11, 2021, 3:31:06 AM3/11/21
On 2021-03-11, John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:

> Idiot...

John Doe, when challenged can't explain the shit he throws at this newsgroup.
and instead uses macros to break the thread, and post further nonsense.

--
Jasen.

John Doe

Mar 11, 2021, 8:17:09 AM3/11/21
This is an excellent example of cannibal leftists accusing others of what
they themselves are guilty of. The sick fucks, like this one, are closet
misogynists who just love seeing boys who must be girls beating up on
girls in sports...

--
Jasen Betts <use...@revmaps.no-ip.org> wrote:

> From: Jasen Betts <use...@revmaps.no-ip.org>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 08:16:05 -0000 (UTC)

Bill Sloman

Mar 11, 2021, 8:36:08 AM3/11/21
On Friday, March 12, 2021 at 12:17:09 AM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
> --
> Jasen Betts <use...@revmaps.no-ip.org> wrote:
> > On 2021-03-11, John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:
> >>
> >> Idiot...
> >
> > John Doe, when challenged can't explain the shit he throws at this newsgroup. and instead uses macros to break the thread, and post further nonsense.
>
> This is an excellent example of cannibal leftists accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of.

Far from it. Only an idiot like John Doe would waste bandwidth on such an obviously absurd claim.

>The sick fucks, like this one, are closet misogynists who just love seeing boys who must be girls beating up on girls in sports...

That would be a sadist rather than a misogynist, and John Doe is much too fixated on the joys of winning to pay any attention to what is actually going on when the occasional case of gender dysphoria is allowed to compete as a girl even through they haven't got the right chromosome count.

He's actually being a miserable prick, but that is the persona he has chosen to adopt, and he's silly enough to think that being anonymous prick is going to prevent people from despising him in real life.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

bitrex

Mar 11, 2021, 2:20:56 PM3/11/21
On 3/11/2021 8:17 AM, John Doe wrote:
> This is an excellent example of cannibal leftists accusing others of what
> they themselves are guilty of. The sick fucks, like this one, are closet
> misogynists who just love seeing boys who must be girls beating up on
> girls in sports...

Boys beating up on girls:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OARa6KXur0>

ouch

bitrex

Mar 11, 2021, 3:04:22 PM3/11/21
This is the twaddle that the Republican party thinks is going to carry
them to big wins in 2022 and 2024. Having zero other policy ideas of
note they're going to hope everyone forgets their little "episode" back
in January, and hammer away at this "culture war" and "cancel culture"
bullshit:

<https://www.reddit.com/r/television/comments/ltt6le/bill_maher_says_cancel_culture_is_destroying/>

And generally do, as one commenters notes, their old-man-yells-at-cloud
stuff. 500k dead and 10 million out of work (optimistic) and also
judging by some recent OT threads, Mr. Potato Head, trans in sports, old
racist picture books - this is what they got to talk about at this point.

Other types of people than a wingnut might describe this as being
"divorced from reality", these guys is looooooooooong gone.

bitrex

Mar 11, 2021, 3:10:58 PM3/11/21
And they could be correct for all I know, Americans tend to have a short
memory, can't really blame em for playing the one card they have at this
point and it's not a bad card historically speaking, but it's still
pretty sad stuff regardless

John Doe

Mar 11, 2021, 5:33:52 PM3/11/21

bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:

> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
> From: bitrex <us...@example.net>
> Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 14:20:44 -0500

John Doe

Mar 11, 2021, 5:34:18 PM3/11/21
This is an excellent example of cannibal leftists accusing others of what
they themselves are guilty of. The sick fucks, like this one, are closet
misogynists who just love seeing boys who must be girls beating up on
girls in sports...

--
Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 05:36:04 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> From: Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

John Doe

Mar 11, 2021, 5:45:55 PM3/11/21
Mississippi bill signed into law!

That's the second, after Idaho last year.

Will the so-called Civil Liberties Union stop challenging legislation when
it becomes numerous. Could be at least half of the United States.

Can't wait until it gets to our nine little dictators! Very likely it will
be decided in the courts. Congress won't lift a finger against them.

Bill Sloman

Mar 11, 2021, 8:55:52 PM3/11/21
On Friday, March 12, 2021 at 9:45:55 AM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
> Mississippi bill signed into law!
>
> That's the second, after Idaho last year.

More right-wing idiocy.

> Will the so-called Civil Liberties Union stop challenging legislation when
> it becomes numerous? Could be at least half of the United States.

Popular idiocies can still be idiotic. The US had to fight a civil war to wean Mississippi off the idea that plantation owners should be able to own their slaves and force them to work for nothing.

> Can't wait until it gets to our nine little dictators!

Supreme Court judges aren't dictators. They can dictate what they think laws mean, and to some extent whether particular laws are legitimate, but they lack the direct authority of actual dictators.

> Very likely it will be decided in the courts.

It is ill-conceived idiocy. Since John Doe likes it this pretty much goes without saying. With any luck the courts will find a way of striking down the legislation.

> Congress won't lift a finger against them.

In John Doe's ever-so-well-informed opinion. If the courts do their job right, Congress won't have to bother.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

bitrex

Mar 11, 2021, 9:27:52 PM3/11/21
On 3/11/2021 5:33 PM, John Doe wrote:
> This is an excellent example of cannibal leftists accusing others of what
> they themselves are guilty of. The sick fucks, like this one, are closet
> misogynists who just love seeing boys who must be girls beating up on
> girls in sports...

Go try getting laid, you'd be a happier person

bitrex

Mar 11, 2021, 9:31:01 PM3/11/21
On 3/11/2021 5:34 PM, John Doe wrote:
> This is an excellent example of cannibal leftists accusing others of what
> they themselves are guilty of. The sick fucks, like this one, are closet
> misogynists who just love seeing boys who must be girls beating up on
> girls in sports...

Your incel rebellion is over I'm sorry

Jasen Betts

Mar 12, 2021, 12:00:58 AM3/12/21
That's untrue. what're really happening is John Doe, when challenged
can't explain the garbage he throws at this newsgroup, and instead

Bill Sloman

Mar 12, 2021, 6:13:21 AM3/12/21
On Friday, March 12, 2021 at 4:00:58 PM UTC+11, Jasen Betts wrote:
> On 2021-03-11, John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:
> > This is an excellent example of cannibal leftists accusing others of what
> > they themselves are guilty of. The sick fucks, like this one, are closet
> > misogynists who just love seeing boys who must be girls beating up on
> > girls in sports...
>
> That's untrue. what's really happening is John Doe, when challenged
> can't explain the garbage he throws at this newsgroup, and instead
> uses macros to break the thread, and post further nonsense.

We've got several right-wing nutters who are obsessing about this. Kevin Alyward has got equally excited, and Phil Allison has got wound up as well.

It's almost as if they've all spent time at the same right-wing de-education camp, and have been conditioned to go into a rabid frenzy when the subject come up.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Jasen Betts

Mar 12, 2021, 2:30:59 PM3/12/21
The difference is that those guys at-least express their opinions in
an understandable way, and follow usenet conventions.

--
Jasen.

John Doe

Mar 13, 2021, 12:10:44 AM3/13/21
Phil Allison wrote:

> ** I have posted this link before but it is worth repeating.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5nzC2HfmGA
>
> Jordan Peterson is an outspoken, Canadian psychology professor.
>
> Has called himself the * ONLY* right wing example alive.
>
> OTOH Bill Slobrain just uses Google, badly.

Defending girls from boys who must be girls...

https://youtu.be/20vfmSjnYFw

Bill Sloman

Mar 13, 2021, 12:52:26 AM3/13/21
On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 4:10:44 PM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
> Phil Allison wrote:
>
> > ** I have posted this link before but it is worth repeating.

<snip - it isn't>

> > Jordan Peterson is an outspoken, Canadian psychology professor.
> >
> > Has called himself the * ONLY* right wing example alive.

We can only hope that this changes sooner rather than later - him losing his professorship is the likeliest outcome, if not perhaps the most satisfying.

> > OTOH Bill Sloman just uses Google, badly.

Not that Phil Allison can tell us how I might use it well, or shows much sign of understanding what I use it for.

> Defending girls from boys who must be girls...

Defending the occasional girl from the even more occasional boy who suffers from gender dysphoria, and wants to seen as a girl.

John Doe still hasn't realised that if the kids involved are competing at a level where winning actually matters, they will be tested for performance enhancing compounds, one of which is testosterone.

Even girls with two X chromosomes (and no Y chromsomes) can't compete as women against other women if their blood testosterone level is higher than 5 nanomole/litre.

He's getting excited about an inconsequential problem, and he's much too fond of the sound of his own voice to pay any attention to reality.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Mar 13, 2021, 2:12:49 AM3/13/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Hey SL0WMAN, you better be careful about who you call stupid because you couldn't even spell STUPD!

Flyguy

Mar 13, 2021, 2:14:09 AM3/13/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Hey SL0WMAN, you obviously don't have any kids.

Bill Sloman

Mar 13, 2021, 3:43:07 AM3/13/21
On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 6:12:49 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 11:25:07 PM UTC-8, Bill Sloman wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 6:12:54 PM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > John Doe wrote:
> >
> > <snipped right-wing lunacy>
> >
> > > OTOH Bill Sloman just uses Google, badly.
> >
> > What would using it well involve?
> >
> > I don't just use Google, but it's lot easier and quicker than what I used to do, which involved buying books - most of which I still have - and haunting libraries, which I've pretty much given up.
> >
> > Phil really isn't all that well-informed - despite his delusions to the contrary. John Doe is also remarkably stupid, which puts him a lot further down the pecking order.
>
> You better be careful about who you call stupid because you couldn't even spell STUPD!

Flyguy is stupid enough that he thinks a single typo is worth harping on. He's so frequently stupid that I don't have to keep any stock of ancient imperfections to jeer about. At least he isn't stupid enough to go in for top-posting as John Doe does, and he doesn't seem to be obsessed by gender dysphoria, in the way that Phil Allison and John Doe seem to be, but that might just be him being slow off the mark.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Mar 13, 2021, 11:04:40 AM3/13/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Hey SL0WMAN, YOU are the one who claims to be SO INTELLIGENT, more intelligent than ANY ONE else here. People of such intelligence DON'T make STUPD mistakes!!!

Flyguy

Mar 13, 2021, 11:33:36 AM3/13/21
On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 4:09:27 AM UTC-8, Bill Sloman wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 8:56:06 PM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
> > Friday night, our Senate voted 50-49 to allow (not to prohibit) boys who must
> > be girls to compete against girls in public school sports.
> >
> > Seems the majority of women voters really don't care. Wow.
> Women do tend to be more intelligent than men, and John Doe isn't all that intelligent anyway.

Surprise, surprise - SL0WMAN makes an affirmative statement that he either can't or won't back up. Here is a study that finds "no sex differences in general intelligence" between men and women, only certain tasks that one gender may excel over the other:
https://www.jstor.org/stable/23363516?seq=1

> The real issue is that the boys who prefer to be regarded as girls are pretty rare, and have a very strong preference, and women - and sane men - take the attitude that having a girl lose an occasional race that she might otherwise have won is to be preferred to the consequences of being doctrinaire about who get to compete in the race.

No, SL0WMAN, the REAL issue is one of fairness, a concept which you libtards relentlessly beat over the heads of reasonable people.

> --
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Bill Sloman

Mar 13, 2021, 10:25:34 PM3/13/21
On Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 3:33:36 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 4:09:27 AM UTC-8, Bill Sloman wrote:
> > On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 8:56:06 PM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
> > > Friday night, our Senate voted 50-49 to allow (not to prohibit) boys who must
> > > be girls to compete against girls in public school sports.
> > >
> > > Seems the majority of women voters really don't care. Wow.
> > Women do tend to be more intelligent than men, and John Doe isn't all that intelligent anyway.
>
> Surprise, surprise - Sloman makes an affirmative statement that he either can't or won't back up.

As a prophet, Flyguy lacks credibility.

Here is a study that finds "no sex differences in general intelligence" between men and women, only certain tasks that one gender may excel over the other:
> https://www.jstor.org/stable/23363516?seq=1

One of the tasks that women do better is judging social interactions. Since Flyguy has provided a link to the abstract of the paper rather than the paper itself, one can assume that he hasn't actually read it. It is twenty years old, and studies of "general intelligence" are pretty old-fashioned anyway.

<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/287194806_Gender_differences_in_social_skills_problem_behaviors_and_academic_competence_of_Iranian_Kindergarten_children_based_on_their_parent_and_teacher_rating>

Links an actual article. It's about Iranian school kids, but makes the point that the data isn't wildly different from American results, despite the differences in the social environments. It's still from 2010, but the fact that women have superior social skills has been known for long time, though of course not by the likes of Flyguy,.

> > The real issue is that the boys who prefer to be regarded as girls are pretty rare, and have a very strong preference, and women - and sane men - take the attitude that having a girl lose an occasional race that she might otherwise have won is to be preferred to the consequences of being doctrinaire about who get to compete in the race.
>
> The REAL issue is one of fairness, a concept which you libtards relentlessly beat over the heads of reasonable people.

But fairness is a complicated concept, and involves more issues that winning the occasional foot race.

Getting this idea across to a doctrinaire idiot like Flyguy is obviously impossible

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Mar 15, 2021, 3:21:37 AM3/15/21
Two more states coming online...

Maine and Pennsylvania (the home state of Rachel Levine).

Bill Sloman

Mar 15, 2021, 6:07:50 AM3/15/21
On Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 3:04:40 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 12:43:07 AM UTC-8, Bill Sloman wrote:

> > > You better be careful about who you call stupid because you couldn't even spell STUPD!
> >
> > Flyguy is stupid enough that he thinks a single typo is worth harping on. He's so frequently stupid that I don't have to keep any stock of ancient imperfections to jeer about. At least he isn't stupid enough to go in for top-posting as John Doe does, and he doesn't seem to be obsessed by gender dysphoria, in the way that Phil Allison and John Doe seem to be, but that might just be him being slow off the mark.
>
> YOU are the one who claims to be SO INTELLIGENT, more intelligent than ANY ONE else here. People of such intelligence DON'T make STUPID mistakes!!!

Flyguy is stupid enough not to notice that I don't claim to be " more intelligent than ANY ONE else here". Since that would include Win Hill, Phil Hobbs, Jeorg, Spehro Pefany, George Herold. Tom Gardner and a whole bunch of other clever people, I'm quite intelligent enough not to risk being laughed at for saying something that silly.

We do have a few posters who are quite as stupid as Flyguy - John Doe does come to mind - and a few who aren't all that much brighter, like Cursitr Doom. The rest I'm happy to take seriously - at least most of the time, anyway.

And intelligent people do make typo's, and speech errors. If you had any sense I'd tell you to read up on "errors of action", which happen between the point where you decide what you are going to say (or do) and set the process going to produce the desired output. Sadly, you don't always get the output you had in mind - the relevant circuits were done on the cheap.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Mar 19, 2021, 9:57:28 PM3/19/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Hey SL0WMAN, INTELLIGENT people DON'T resort to the name-calling you LOVE to do: they make studied arguments and let the strength of their logic speak for them. You do the opposite: you belittle anybody you disagree with without any reasoned analysis of their positions. You are just a bitter old man that gets sadistic glee in putting other people down.

Bill Sloman

Mar 19, 2021, 10:26:48 PM3/19/21
On Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 12:57:28 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 3:07:50 AM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:

> > > YOU are the one who claims to be SO INTELLIGENT, more intelligent than ANY ONE else here. People of such intelligence DON'T make STUPID mistakes!!!
> >
> > Flyguy is stupid enough not to notice that I don't claim to be " more intelligent than ANY ONE else here". Since that would include Win Hill, Phil Hobbs, Jeorg, Spehro Pefany, George Herold. Tom Gardner and a whole bunch of other clever people, I'm quite intelligent enough not to risk being laughed at for saying something that silly.
> >
> > We do have a few posters who are quite as stupid as Flyguy - John Doe does come to mind - and a few who aren't all that much brighter, like Cursitr Doom. The rest I'm happy to take seriously - at least most of the time, anyway.
> >
> > And intelligent people do make typo's, and speech errors. If you had any sense I'd tell you to read up on "errors of action", which happen between the point where you decide what you are going to say (or do) and set the process going to produce the desired output. Sadly, you don't always get the output you had in mind - the relevant circuits were done on the cheap.
>
> Hey SL0WMAN, INTELLIGENT people DON'T resort to the name-calling you LOVE to do: they make studied arguments and let the strength of their logic speak for them.

Not when they are addressing their arguments to idiots like you. Studied arguments and strong logic don't register with opinionated idiots - they have to be told they are wrong in the kind of language they can process.

> You do the opposite: you belittle anybody you disagree with without any reasoned analysis of their positions.

I have posted reasoned analyses from time to time. You wouldn't have understood them even if you had bothered to try. I have the same kind of problem with Cursitor Doom and John Doe, who are silly enough to think it worth their while to claim that I'm not interested in electronics and don't post anything about it, when what they are revealing is that they aren't interested in electronics and pay very little attention to threads where it is discussed.

> You are just a bitter old man that gets sadistic glee in putting other people down.

Flyguy is projecting here. He'd like to be able to do that, but his attempts at put-down are so feeble that his intended victims can use his incompetent idiocies to illustrate precisely how idiotic he is.
It's an interesting intellectual exercise, but I can't say that doing it makes me feel gleeful - it's more like playing scales on the piano.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Jasen Betts

Mar 20, 2021, 1:30:58 AM3/20/21
On 2021-03-20, Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey SL0WMAN, INTELLIGENT people DON'T resort to the name-calling

calm down, you'll bust my irony meter.

--
Jasen.

John Doe

Mar 22, 2021, 7:04:25 AM3/22/21
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/543733-gop-looks-to-anti-trans-athlete-measure-to-rally-voters

A Politico/Morning Consult survey released last week showed that 63
percent of voters who voted for Trump in 2020 said they would "strongly
support" a ban on transgender athletes in women's sports...The survey also
showed relatively broad support for the bans among Americans...

59% OF MEN AND 46% OF WOMEN POLLED SAID THEY SUPPORTED THE BAN

I love this issue!
Pay no attention to that WO-MAN behind the curtain!

I have read the dissenting opinions in Bostock several times each already.
The cannibal leftist majority is extremely careless. Watch and see our
Supreme Dictators enact more legislation on this issue.

Bill Sloman

Mar 22, 2021, 8:50:40 AM3/22/21
On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 10:04:25 PM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
> https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/543733-gop-looks-to-anti-trans-athlete-measure-to-rally-voters
>
> A Politico/Morning Consult survey released last week showed that 63
> percent of voters who voted for Trump in 2020 said they would "strongly
> support" a ban on transgender athletes in women's sports...The survey also
> showed relatively broad support for the bans among Americans...
>
> 59% OF MEN AND 46% OF WOMEN POLLED SAID THEY SUPPORTED THE BAN

So what. It's an idiot proposition, and half population have below average intelligence. Close to half of them have voted for Trump twice.

If you phrased the question in terms of being nasty to transgender kids, you'd probably get a different answer, but nobody silly enough to poll people about it is going to see if from that point of view.

> I love this issue!

Of course you do. It press all kinds of buttons for right-wing idiots.

<snipped more idiocy>

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Mar 27, 2021, 8:38:11 AM3/27/21
https://www.aclu.org/cases/hecox-v-little

"Lindsay is a college student at Boise State University. She wants to run on
the track team so she can form friendships with other girls. A new law in
Idaho would ban her from doing so because she is transgender."

The real reason is because "she" is a man. If the reason were "because she is
transgender", we would outlaw girls who must be boys competing in boys'
sports. But we don't care, for the obvious reason, girls who must be boys
don't outperform boys.

"the only statewide law regulating transgender and intersex athletes in the
country"

False. Mississippi two.

Tennessee makes three!
(time to take the search criteria to YouTube and the open Internet to find
that conspicuously missing news)

John Doe

Mar 27, 2021, 8:48:26 AM3/27/21
https://www.youtube.com/c/HumanRightsCampaignForLGBTQEquality/videos

Comments are disabled on all their videos.

Can't win hearts and minds by flinging hatred at everybody.

John Doe

Mar 27, 2021, 9:52:08 AM3/27/21
Arkansas was third.

That makes four so far.

Watch what happens in our courts...

Kevin Aylward

Apr 1, 2021, 4:21:53 PM4/1/21
>Bill Sloman" wrote in message

>If you phrased the question in terms of being nasty to transgender kids,
>you'd probably get a different answer, but nobody silly enough to poll
>people about it is going to see if from >that point of view.

Which is disingenuous, nobody is against males competing in female sports
because they don't like transgender people. Its just an unfortunate
consequence of reality.

It's this simple.

Males outperform females is sports. Period.

If competitive sports were fully mixed sex, no female would ever win.
Period.

This is just a fact of reality. No iffs or butts. We know this by simply
looking at the data from the last 100 years. Its trivially obvious.

This is why sports are segregated by sex. Its the only realistic way for
females to ever win competitions.

This inherent difference between males and females is due to the physical
differences due to BIOLOGICAL SEX. Period.

Females compete against females and males compete against males.

Its simple and obviously fair.

The difference has absolutely nothing to do the the mental state of the
person. Period.

A male's claim that they have the mental worldview of a female is quite
irrelevant to a claim that they should ethically be allowed to compete
against females. There is simple no logical argument that can conclude that
a metal state overrides a system that is specifically setup due to physical
characteristics.

Any argument that supports transgirls competing with girls is automatically
an argument that sports should just be fully mixed sex.

This is just as true as it would be nonsensical for someone claiming to be
Elvis to be allowed into Graceland as if he actually was Elvis.

Gender is a only a stereotype that anyone and all can engage in. Its
meaningless as to how someone should be treated when that treatment is
strictly based on physical characteristic.

A male requires check-ups for prostate cancer and females requires check-ups
for cervix cancer. That is reality.

A transgirl is a male, and allowing them to compete against girls is
absolutely repugnant when the girls. its truly that simple.

-- Kevin Aylward
http://www.anasoft.co.uk - SuperSpice
http://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/ee/index.html

John Larkin

Apr 1, 2021, 6:23:04 PM4/1/21
I wish you would stop making sense. It's not in fashion any more.

John Doe

Apr 1, 2021, 8:30:53 PM4/1/21
"Kevin Aylward" wrote:

> "Bill Sloman" wrote

>> If you phrased the question in terms of being nasty to transgender
>> kids, you'd probably get a different answer, but nobody silly enough to
>> poll people about it is going to see if from >that point of view.
>
> Which is disingenuous, nobody is against males competing in female
> sports because they don't like transgender people. Its just an
> unfortunate consequence of reality.
>
> It's this simple.
>
> Males outperform females is sports. Period.
>
> If competitive sports were fully mixed sex, no female would ever win.
> Period.

It's also a matter of PRIVACY.

People who promote such things are doing wrong. The afflicted are their
pawns.

It's a corruption that causes bad judgment. Like our Supreme Dictators
ruling the words "discrimination because of sex" means and since 1964 has
always meant "discrimination because of sex, sexual orientation, or gender
identity".

Thanks to their horrible judgment, at least for the time being, now our
government says...

"Discrimination against an individual because of gender identity,
including transgender status, or because of sexual orientation is
discrimination because of sex in violation of Title VII."

Any idiot knows better than that.

I expect it will swing hard back in the other direction in the
not-too-distant future, but that won't be the final solution.

> The difference has absolutely nothing to do the the mental state of the
> person. Period.
>
> A male's claim that they have the mental worldview of a female is quite
> irrelevant to a claim that they should ethically be allowed to compete
> against females. There is simple no logical argument that can conclude
> that a mental state overrides a system that is specifically setup due to
> physical characteristics.

Or that their mental state REQUIRES them to compete against females. Why
not compete against males? They are much more likely to place better than
a female is. And, to continue their illusion... They can boast about how
great females athletes "really" are!

> This is just as true as it would be nonsensical for someone claiming to
> be Elvis to be allowed into Graceland as if he actually was Elvis.

Some mentally ill people sincerely believe they are Jesus...

But never Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 1, 2021, 9:26:49 PM4/1/21
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:s45ojo$mbp$1@dont-
email.me:

> And, to continue their illusion...

All you dumbfucks invading this group with these retarded discussions
are mentally incompetent children compared to your physical age.

Bill Sloman

Apr 1, 2021, 11:28:32 PM4/1/21
On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 9:23:04 AM UTC+11, John Larkin wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 21:21:38 +0100, "Kevin Aylward"
> <kevinR...@kevinaylward.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >>Bill Sloman" wrote in message

<snip>

> I wish you would stop making sense. It's not in fashion any more.

Lots of things "make sense" to John Larkin, including a whole bunch of climate change denial arguments. Kevin Alyward doesn't even make that much sense, but John Larkin is gullible enough not to notice.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

whit3rd

Apr 2, 2021, 12:25:19 AM4/2/21
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 3:28:48 AM UTC-8, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bill Slowman wrote:

> > Forget that. Getting a Ph.D. involves having higher than normal intelligence.

> ** WRONG - it mostly involves being very autistic.
>
> Academics deciding who can be the next one of them.

Yeah, it's a trade guild thing; if you can't impress the guild,
you don't get to be a master.

Which is to say, it's a traditional way of establishing some kind
of expertise, and in the fields of knowledge and understanding.

Autism is not required. One amusing thing: get a bunch of PhDs together
at a Chinese restaurant, and they ALL know how to eat with chopsticks.

John Doe

Apr 2, 2021, 4:01:45 AM4/2/21
AlwaysWrong has been remarkably well behaved lately,
with exceptions...

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 01:26:40 +0000 (UTC)

Bill Sloman

Apr 2, 2021, 4:39:46 AM4/2/21
On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 7:01:45 PM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
> --
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> > John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:s45ojo$mbp$1@dont-
> > email.me:
> >
> >> And, to continue their illusion...
> >
> > All you dumbfucks invading this group with these retarded discussions
> > are mentally incompetent children compared to your physical age.
>
> AlwaysWrong has been remarkably well behaved lately, with exceptions...

But this isn't one of them. Being rude about John Doe and his ilk is a mark of good citizenship, even if John Doe is too complacent in his idiocy to realise it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Bill Sloman

Apr 2, 2021, 4:48:01 AM4/2/21
On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 3:25:19 PM UTC+11, whit3rd wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 3:28:48 AM UTC-8, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Bill Slowman wrote:
>
> > > Forget that. Getting a Ph.D. involves having higher than normal intelligence.
>
> > ** WRONG - it mostly involves being very autistic.
> >
> > Academics deciding who can be the next one of them.
>
> Yeah, it's a trade guild thing; if you can't impress the guild,
> you don't get to be a master.

And the Ph.D. assessment thing tends to be a little less parochial than trade guilds, which were always very local.
In Australia, one of your Ph.D. examiners had to be at least out of state, and another one overseas.

> Which is to say, it's a traditional way of establishing some kind of expertise, and in the fields of knowledge and understanding.

Finding non-academics with the necessary level of expertise in an academic study isn't impossible, but it is rarely easy.

> Autism is not required. One amusing thing: get a bunch of PhDs together
> at a Chinese restaurant, and they ALL know how to eat with chopsticks.

Doesn't everybody?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Kevin Aylward

Apr 2, 2021, 6:20:56 AM4/2/21
"John Doe" wrote in message news:s45ojo$mbp$1...@dont-email.me...

"Kevin Aylward" wrote:

>I expect it will swing hard back in the other direction in the
>not-too-distant future, but that won't be the final solution.

There is now a significant fight back now that people are starting to wake
up to the repugnance of gender ideology.

https://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/politics/The-Corrosive-Impact-of-TI.pdf -
CIVITUS paper

"The Stonewall policy of "no debate" was an absolute masterstroke. If you
get the chance to discuss this issue with people for five minutes then they
can see the conflict. Stonewall can’t afford for us to have any meaningful
debate because the holes in their ideology become plain for all to see"

Whenever one actually tries and get twats like Daniel Radcliffe to actually
explain what they mean by "transwoman are woman", they bumble about then
spout the usual..."such questions are killing transwoman... thats
transphobic"

at no point can they ever actually explain what it is that this "woman" is,
such that the claim "transwoman are woman" is anything but incoherent
babbling.

The whole media is sucked into the emotional narrative of "you're killing
children". The claims just don't stack up with the evidence.

Some of the fight backs are:

https://lgballiance.org.uk/
https://www.faircop.org.uk/
https://fairplayforwomen.com/
https://legalfeminist.org.uk/
https://colinwright.substack.com/p/the-dangerous-denial-of-sex
https://filia.org.uk/latest-news/2020/6/27/allison-bailey-i-am-suing-stonewall-to-stop-them-policing-free-speech

..and of course the recent Arkansas law that prevents children too immature
to understand that they have been scammed by trans activists attempting to
reproduce more trans activists by sterilising children.

Bill Sloman

Apr 2, 2021, 7:28:41 AM4/2/21
On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 9:20:56 PM UTC+11, Kevin Aylward wrote:
> "John Doe" wrote in message news:s45ojo$mbp$1...@dont-email.me...
> "Kevin Aylward" wrote:

<snipped the usual balderdash>

> ..and of course the recent Arkansas law that prevents children too immature to understand that they have been scammed by trans activists attempting to reproduce more trans activists by sterilising children.

Surely sterilising children would prevent them from reproducing when they grew up? They might have grown up into trans activists - whatever that might be - but that would merely have been producing more trans activists, not reproducing them.

Quite what Kevin is going on about here escapes me. Gender dysphoria is pretty rare, and trying to scam immature children into thinking they suffer from it seems unlikely to pay off often enough to be worth the effort. As a way producing more trans activitists it wouldn't seem to be cost-effective.

It was Indiana that proposed a law to correct the value of pi. Arkansas may have decided to go one better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Pi_Bill

Indiana was saved by a mathematician who happened to be visiting the legislature at the crucial moment. Maybe Arkansas wasn't as lucky.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Apr 2, 2021, 7:48:46 AM4/2/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

This silly troll, not so well behaved...

--
Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 01:39:42 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> From: Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 2, 2021, 9:16:42 AM4/2/21
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:s46j12$9f6$1@dont-
email.me:

> AlwaysWrong has been remarkably well behaved lately,
> with exceptions...

John Doe is a Usenet abuser and absolute idiot, without exception.

Kevin Aylward

Apr 2, 2021, 9:46:00 AM4/2/21

On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 9:20:56 PM UTC+11, Kevin Aylward wrote:
> "John Doe" wrote in message news:s45ojo$mbp$1...@dont-email.me...
> "Kevin Aylward" wrote:

<snipped the usual balderdash>

> ..and of course the recent Arkansas law that prevents children too
> immature to understand that they have been scammed by trans activists
> attempting to reproduce more trans >activists by sterilising children.

>>Surely sterilising children would prevent them from reproducing when they
>>grew up? They might have grown up into trans activists - whatever that
>>might be - but that would merely >>have been producing more trans
>>activists, not reproducing them.

That's HOW trans reproduce, transgenerism is a meme.They cannot copy
biologically, so they copy by passing their own meme of transgenerism onto
new vehicles.

Meme copying is referred to as reproducing. It acts equivalently in the same
way as gene copying.

Its absolutely the way it works. Humans are evolutionary designed to make
copies of ideas. The trans activists absolutely want to increases their own
numbers, its what everyone does. Spreads their memes to increase you own
influence.

>Quite what Kevin is going on about here escapes me. Gender dysphoria is
>pretty rare, and trying to scam immature children into thinking they suffer
>from it seems unlikely to pay off >often enough to be worth the effort. As
>a way producing more trans activitists it wouldn't seem to be
>cost-effective.

The advent of mass communication has resulted in a vast increase in alleged
transgenders. Over the last 15 years or so, its 10+s times more.

There is no coherent concept of a "gender identity". Its postmodernist
twaddle. Gay children are being brainwashed into believing that sex
stereotypes are the only way to behave such that if a boy plays with dolls
he must actually be girl. Its poison. The schools are filled with teaching
such $hit.

You just are not paying attention to what is happening. You need to actually
do some research

This tells you how much Stonewall have captured 750+ organisations,
including the Police and government institutions.

https://www.faircop.org.uk/pttlg

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Apr 2, 2021, 11:15:49 AM4/2/21
On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 11:20:41 +0100, "Kevin Aylward"
<kevinR...@kevinaylward.co.uk> wrote:

>"John Doe" wrote in message news:s45ojo$mbp$1...@dont-email.me...
>
>"Kevin Aylward" wrote:
>

>>I expect it will swing hard back in the other direction in the
>>not-too-distant future, but that won't be the final solution.
>
>There is now a significant fight back now that people are starting to wake
>up to the repugnance of gender ideology.
>
>https://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/politics/The-Corrosive-Impact-of-TI.pdf -
>CIVITUS paper
>
>"The Stonewall policy of "no debate" was an absolute masterstroke. If you
>get the chance to discuss this issue with people for five minutes then they
>can see the conflict. Stonewall can’t afford for us to have any meaningful
>debate because the holes in their ideology become plain for all to see"
>
>Whenever one actually tries and get twats like Daniel Radcliffe to actually
>explain what they mean by "transwoman are woman", they bumble about then
>spout the usual..."such questions are killing transwoman... thats
>transphobic"
>
>at no point can they ever actually explain what it is that this "woman" is,
>such that the claim "transwoman are woman" is anything but incoherent
>babbling.

XX = female

XY = male

That's apparently hard for politicians to understand.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

Cursitor Doom

Apr 2, 2021, 7:48:45 PM4/2/21
On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 11:20:41 +0100, "Kevin Aylward"
<kevinR...@kevinaylward.co.uk> wrote:

>"The Stonewall policy of "no debate" was an absolute masterstroke. If you
>get the chance to discuss this issue with people for five minutes then they
>can see the conflict. Stonewall can’t afford for us to have any meaningful
>debate because the holes in their ideology become plain for all to see"

Which is precisely why so much of Left-wing ideology is not open to
question: it's all BS and doesn't accord with human nature. It is
simply unnatural to a farcical degree.
Bill Sloman has told me more than one on this forum that I should be
locked up in prison for posting comments he doesn't agree with. You
might want to read that again it's so preposterous. Yet that is the
kind of mindset you are dealing with when attempting to debate with
such people. Bill would have been in his absolute element in Stalinist
Russia, deciding who gets sent off to the gulags and how long for. The
proponents of these ideologies (which are total poison to human
society) need to be called out and challenged at every opportunity.
Don't let them get away with their lies.

Bill Sloman

Apr 2, 2021, 11:41:35 PM4/2/21
On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 10:48:45 AM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 11:20:41 +0100, "Kevin Aylward"
> <kevinR...@kevinaylward.co.uk> wrote:
> >"The Stonewall policy of "no debate" was an absolute masterstroke. If you
> >get the chance to discuss this issue with people for five minutes then they
> >can see the conflict. Stonewall can’t afford for us to have any meaningful
> >debate because the holes in their ideology become plain for all to see".

Of course Donald Trump has now bought into the transgender athlete debate - which is to say he has decided that it is moronic enough to appeal to people who are stupid enough to be likely to support him.

> Which is precisely why so much of Left-wing ideology is not open to question: it's all BS and doesn't accord with human nature.

Left wing ideology is always open to question. It's not Cursitor Doom's preferred kind of nonsense - it isn't even actual nonsense - and doesn't appeal to Cursitor Doom's sub-human conception of human nature.

> It is simply unnatural to a farcical degree.

Cursitor Doom's arguments are - on the other hand - entirely natural, being entirely free of any evidence of human intelligence at all.

> Bill Sloman has told me more than once on this forum that I should be locked up in prison for posting comments he doesn't agree with.

The fact that I might have disagreed with them wasn't the issue. The fact that they gave aid and comfort to equally dangerous lunatics who might have acted on them might have come up, but even that wouldn't have justified locking you up (except perhaps when the people you support were running riot).

> You might want to read that again it's so preposterous.

Cursitor Doom admits that his claim is preposterous.

> Yet that is the kind of mindset you are dealing with when attempting to debate with such people.

It is the kind of mind-set that Cursitor Doom likes to imagine he is facing. Contemptuous dismissal is what he is actually facing, but his self-importance wants to promote this to some kind of active persecution.

> Bill would have been in his absolute element in Stalinist Russia, deciding who gets sent off to the gulags and how long for.

Cursitor Doom likes to imagine that people might take him that seriously. The only person who was "in his element" in Stalinist Russia was Joseph Stalin who seems to have just as many silly ideas as Cursitor Doom, as well as the power to act on them

>The proponents of these ideologies (which are total poison to human society) need to be called out and challenged at every opportunity.

Cursitor Doom's ideologies are indeed total poison to human society, and he resents being called out and challenged on them. Happily he is spectacularly stupid and can't even comes up to Donald Trump's level of packaging nonsense so that it actually appeals to like-minded morons.

> Don't let them get away with their lies.

Cursitor Doom want his own lies to get uncritical approval, which makes him unrealistically optimistic about getting peole to abandon common sense.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Bill Sloman

Apr 2, 2021, 11:48:08 PM4/2/21
Even harder for kids with gender dysphoria. Telling those kids the biological facts doesn't seem to help them at all.

Kevin Aylward does seem to be happy to ignore that aspect of the problem, and Donald Trump seems to have decided that his potential supporters are equally stupid. We can look forward to John Larkin designing a handy-dandy solution to the problem - he may even get even richer selling it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Apr 3, 2021, 10:14:30 AM4/3/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

Ridiculously silly troll...

--
Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 20:41:33 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> From: Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>
>
> On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 10:48:45 AM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 11:20:41 +0100, "Kevin Aylward"
>> <kevinR...@kevinaylward.co.uk> wrote:
>> >"The Stonewall policy of "no debate" was an absolute masterstroke. If yo
>> >get the chance to discuss this issue with people for five minutes then t
> hey
>> >can see the conflict. Stonewall canÉ Tt afford for us to have any

Kevin Aylward

Apr 4, 2021, 5:48:06 AM4/4/21
"Bill Sloman" wrote in message

On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 2:15:49 AM UTC+11,
jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 11:20:41 +0100, "Kevin Aylward"
> <kevinR...@kevinaylward.co.uk> wrote:
> >"John Doe" wrote in message news:s45ojo$mbp$1...@dont-email.me...
> >"Kevin Aylward" wrote:

>> XX = female
>>
>> XY = male
>
>> That's apparently hard for politicians to understand.

>Even harder for kids with gender dysphoria. Telling those kids the
>biological facts doesn't seem to help them at all.

Neither here nor there Bill.

The ethical priority is preventing the psychologically disadvantaged from
enforcing their delusions on to others, thereby destroying the rights,
safety, dignity, integrity and security, of all others. Its just an
unfortunate consequence that not all of the aspirations of those
psychologically disadvantaged are able to be met.

The trans lobby propose their alleged privileges must usurp reality and the
actual rights of others.

No one has a human privilege to force others to believe and accept that, for
example, men are woman.

Self ID of non existing "gender identity" is about one the of the most
direct threats to the safety of women and children that one can conceive of.
It allows the millions of LIARS, CHEATS, Criminals, female abusers, rapists
and so forth into the spaces of woman and girls simply by doing what they do
best, lie.

Gender ideology is teaching girls that they should not be safety aware of
physical males and that such concerns are transphopic. It violates the right
of freedom of association, freedom of expression, the right of mental
integrity and free thought.

It has become so corrupt that the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) were
subject to a demand to withdraw their advice to schools. It was so obvious
that their Stonewall written diatribe was illegal that they withdrew it when
presented with the legal challenge

https://www.faircop.org.uk/cps-withdraws-schools-lgbt-hate-crime-guidance-following-schoolgirls-legal-action/

The legal letter to the CPS explaining that their guidance to schools was
unlawful is here:

https://safeschoolsallianceuk.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/cps-pre-action-protocol-letter-03.04.20_z.pdf

Its incessant. The Stone has a disgusting repugnant view and enforces it
views on the vacuous fall-backs of oh... you're killing children if you
don't do exactly what we tell you to do.

>Kevin Aylward does seem to be happy to ignore that aspect of the problem,

One cannot rationally have a social policy that treats all those that have
psychological issues such as that they believe that they are actually Elvis,
Napoleon or Jesus, by pandering to those delusions. Its simple ludicrous.
Running a system on falsities will collapse it. Its lie after lie to support
each level of lie. Its a house of cards.

You are arguing that physical reality should bend to match the delusions of
a few just because some get annoyed that reality isn't what they claim it to
be.

Such a view itself, is insane.

The person holding the psychological illnesses need to be treated, not those
that don't.

The situation now is that a tiny minority of, essentially mentally ill
people, have gaslighted the illiterate that they are the sane ones, such
that the rest of the world should follow on to that insanity. Its an
indefensible position.

Fortunately, the return to sanity is underway

https://lgballiance.org.uk/ LGB Alliance
https://www.faircop.org.uk/ Fair Cop
https://fairplayforwomen.com/ Fair Play For Woman
https://legalfeminist.org.uk/ Legal Feminist
https://colinwright.substack.com/p/the-dangerous-denial-of-sex Colin
Wright - Sex is binary
https://filia.org.uk/latest-news/2020/6/27/allison-bailey-i-am-suing-stonewall-to-stop-them-policing-free-speech
Allison Bailey
https://kathleenstock.com/public-philosophy/

Bill Sloman

Apr 4, 2021, 6:47:01 AM4/4/21
On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 7:48:06 PM UTC+10, Kevin Aylward wrote:
> "Bill Sloman" wrote in message
> On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 2:15:49 AM UTC+11,
> jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> > On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 11:20:41 +0100, "Kevin Aylward"
> > <kevinR...@kevinaylward.co.uk> wrote:
> > >"John Doe" wrote in message news:s45ojo$mbp$1...@dont-email.me...
> > >"Kevin Aylward" wrote:
>
> >> XX = female
> >>
> >> XY = male
> >
> >> That's apparently hard for politicians to understand.
>
> >Even harder for kids with gender dysphoria. Telling those kids the
> >biological facts doesn't seem to help them at all.
>
> Neither here nor there Bill.

Not for you. It's not your problem, so you couldn't care less, and seem to be delighted to have the opportunity to be obnoxious about it

> The ethical priority is preventing the psychologically disadvantaged from
> enforcing their delusions on to others, thereby destroying the rights,
> safety, dignity, integrity and security, of all others. Its just an
> unfortunate consequence that not all of the aspirations of those
> psychologically disadvantaged are able to be met.

That's one approach. I don't think much of it.

People with gender dysphoria have a problem. You don't like the solution the medical profession seems to have worked out, and have constructed a pretentious set of ostensibly "ethical" arguments to justify making life difficult for them. That makes you an obnoxious busy-body, no matter how enthusiastically you promote your perverse point of view.

<snip>

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Cursitor Doom

Apr 4, 2021, 8:56:01 AM4/4/21
Says an obnoxious busy-body enthusiastically promoting his own
perverse point of view.

Kevin Aylward

Apr 4, 2021, 9:12:29 AM4/4/21

On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 7:48:06 PM UTC+10, Kevin Aylward wrote:
> "Bill Sloman" wrote in message
> On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 2:15:49 AM UTC+11,
> jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> > On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 11:20:41 +0100, "Kevin Aylward"
> > <kevinR...@kevinaylward.co.uk> wrote:
> > >"John Doe" wrote in message news:s45ojo$mbp$1...@dont-email.me...
> > >"Kevin Aylward" wrote:
>
> >> XX = female
> >>
> >> XY = male
> >
> >> That's apparently hard for politicians to understand.
>
> >Even harder for kids with gender dysphoria. Telling those kids the
> >biological facts doesn't seem to help them at all.
>
>> Neither here nor there Bill.

>Not for you. It's not your problem, so you couldn't care less, and seem to
>be delighted to have the opportunity to be obnoxious about it

Yep, the usual "I am the nice guy, you are the cunt" tactic of the trans
lobby.

Its a fat man on the bridge being pushed onto the trolley below problem. One
don't push the fat man to potentially save someone being hit by the trolley.
The fat man will die, the person being hit by the trolley only might. Its
not even known if there is anyone actually in the way of the trolley either.
Hint: many transwoman have NO problem with being denied the privilege to
compete in female sports. Only the cheats do.

>> The ethical priority is preventing the psychologically disadvantaged from
>> enforcing their delusions on to others, thereby destroying the rights,
>> safety, dignity, integrity and security, of all others. Its just an
>> unfortunate consequence that not all of the aspirations of those
>> psychologically disadvantaged are able to be met.

>That's one approach. I don't think much of it.

>People with gender dysphoria have a problem. You don't like the solution
>the medical profession seems to have worked out, and have constructed a
>pretentious set of ostensibly >"ethical" arguments to justify making life
>difficult for them. That makes you an obnoxious busy-body, no matter how
>enthusiastically you promote your perverse point of view.

Bill talking out of his arse again.

The bigger problem is the overwhelmingly larger problem of victimisation
from the trans lobby.

https://medium.com/@kathleenstock/are-academics-freely-able-to-criticise-the-idea-of-gender-identity-in-uk-universities-67b97c6e04be

Its always, any hint of disagreement from the trans narrative such as an
innocuous "well... sex and gender are not the same" spills forth the
virulent, yes obnoxious attacks such as

‘validity of trans women’s identities and existence’, and I was denying the
‘grave risk of serious and mortal violence’ faced by ‘especially
impoverished trans women of colour’.

Sort of twaddle.

Bill Sloman

Apr 4, 2021, 10:23:20 AM4/4/21
On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 11:12:29 PM UTC+10, Kevin Aylward wrote:
> "Bill Sloman" wrote in message
> On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 7:48:06 PM UTC+10, Kevin Aylward wrote:
> > "Bill Sloman" wrote in message
> > On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 2:15:49 AM UTC+11,
> > jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

> > >Even harder for kids with gender dysphoria. Telling those kids the
> > >biological facts doesn't seem to help them at all.
> >
> >> Neither here nor there Bill.
>
> >Not for you. It's not your problem, so you couldn't care less, and seem to
> >be delighted to have the opportunity to be obnoxious about it.
>
> Yep, the usual "I am the nice guy, you are the cunt" tactic of the trans lobby.

Entirely correctly, in this instance. I don't care much for the choice of words, but you do seem to have got the message. And I'm not a member of any trans lobby - just a disinterested observer. I can recognise a bunch of obnoxious creeps when I see them in action. Quite why they feel the need to be obnoxious creeps escapes me - they do try to explain why at tedious length, but the likeliest explanation is that they just enjoy being obnoxious.

John Doe

Apr 4, 2021, 1:17:58 PM4/4/21
"Kevin Aylward" <kevinR...@kevinaylward.co.uk> wrote:

> The ethical priority is preventing the psychologically disadvantaged from
> enforcing their delusions on to others, thereby destroying the rights,
> safety, dignity, integrity and security, of all others. Its just an
> unfortunate consequence that not all of the aspirations of those
> psychologically disadvantaged are able to be met.
>
> The trans lobby propose their alleged privileges must usurp reality and the
> actual rights of others.

The problem is obviously not the extremely few individuals, the problem is
obviously their promoters. Nobody would care if it were the point whatever
percentage and their "lobby". It's not like the typical confused transgender
person is successful and rich (just because they are blasted on YouTube). No,
some rich and influential people are pushing it on ordinary people. But they
definitely don't push it on their CEO and MGM Juniors!

whit3rd

Apr 4, 2021, 2:12:41 PM4/4/21
On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 6:12:29 AM UTC-7, Kevin Aylward wrote:
> "Bill Sloman" wrote in message

> >Not for you. It's not your problem, so you couldn't care less, and seem to
> >be delighted to have the opportunity to be obnoxious about it

> Yep, the usual "I am the nice guy, you are the cunt" tactic of the trans
> lobby.

And, of every OTHER lobby as well. Marshalling a moral force is like that,
a dramatic show of indignation or taking offense simply IS how one can project
concern on such issues. An arrogant dismissal is the usual tactic
of the spokesperson for the opposition, often with character-assassination
overtones.

Whoever cares least, generally loses the argument. For happiness, it's
best that way. Arrogance, and dismissal, are easy ways to argue, and they
are generally losing arguments. Character claims are the natural call of losers.

Bill Sloman

Apr 4, 2021, 11:07:08 PM4/4/21
On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 3:17:58 AM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
> "Kevin Aylward" <kevinR...@kevinaylward.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > The ethical priority is preventing the psychologically disadvantaged from
> > enforcing their delusions on to others, thereby destroying the rights,
> > safety, dignity, integrity and security, of all others. Its just an
> > unfortunate consequence that not all of the aspirations of those
> > psychologically disadvantaged are able to be met.
> >
> > The trans lobby propose their alleged privileges must usurp reality and the
> > actual rights of others.
> The problem is obviously not the extremely few individuals, the problem is
> obviously their promoters.

You are complaining about the remarkably small number of trans athletes who actually win races.
Where do their "promotors" come into this? The medical people who have treated the kids with gender dysphoria are presumably happy that the kids they have treated are living a tolerably normal life, and not showing visible signs of distress. Creeps like you and Kevin Aylward want to undo this, mainly - it seems - for the pleasure of making life difficult for other people.

> Nobody would care if it were the point whatever percentage and their "lobby".

Huh?

> It's not like the typical confused transgender> person is successful and rich (just because they are blasted on YouTube). No, some rich and influential people are pushing it on ordinary people.

Name one.

> But they definitely don't push it on their CEO and MGM Juniors!

Why would they? Making a fuss about transgender kids doesn't do anything for the kids, which is presumably why you go in for it. They can't hit back.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Apr 25, 2021, 12:53:05 AM4/25/21
Alabama makes five.

I wrote:

> Arkansas was third.
>
> That makes four so far.
>
> Watch what happens in our courts...

> I wrote:
>
>> https://www.aclu.org/cases/hecox-v-little
>>
>> "Lindsay is a college student at Boise State University. She wants to
>> run on the track team so she can form friendships with other girls. A
>> new law in Idaho would ban her from doing so because she is
>> transgender."
>>
>> The real reason is because "she" is a man. If the reason were "because
>> she is transgender", we would outlaw girls who must be boys competing
>> in boys' sports. But we don't care, for the obvious reason, girls who
>> must be boys don't outperform boys.
>>
>> "the only statewide law regulating transgender and intersex athletes in
>> the country"
>>
>> False. Mississippi two.
>>
>> Tennessee makes three! (time to take the search criteria to YouTube and
>> the open Internet to find that conspicuously missing news)

Bill Sloman

Apr 25, 2021, 9:38:32 AM4/25/21
On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 2:53:05 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
> Alabama makes five.
>
> I wrote:
>
> > Arkansas was third.
> >
> > That makes four so far.
> >
> > Watch what happens in our courts...
>
> > I wrote:

<snip>

> >> "the only statewide law regulating transgender and intersex athletes in
> >> the country"
> >>
> >> False. Mississippi two.
> >>
> >> Tennessee makes three! (time to take the search criteria to YouTube and
> >> the open Internet to find that conspicuously missing news)

John Doe remains a top-posting troll, even when he is tacking stuff onto his own posts. It doesn't make them any easier to read, but the message isn't complicatred.

The US has fifty states. Five of them seem to be a silly as John Doe. He may find this gratifying, but it merely confirms what the rest of the world has known for some time now - the US educational system is a mess, and remarkably messed up in some of the more retarded states. They all voted for Trump in 2020. Need we say more?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Apr 25, 2021, 2:40:18 PM4/25/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

Bozo the Clown...

--
Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 06:38:28 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> From: Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

Corvid

Apr 25, 2021, 2:53:12 PM4/25/21
On 4/25/21 6:38 AM, Bill Sloman wrote:
> On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 2:53:05 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
>> Alabama makes five.
>>
>> I wrote:
>>
>>> Arkansas was third.
>>>
>>> That makes four so far.
>>>
>>> Watch what happens in our courts...
>>
>>> I wrote:
>
> <snip>

> John Doe remains a top-posting troll, even when he is tacking stuff
> onto his own posts.

He won't repost all of *his own* headers, though.
Aren't you devastated when header-boi inflicts that punishment on you?

John Doe

Apr 25, 2021, 5:43:57 PM4/25/21
Nym-shifting troll.

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <ni...@cows.moo>
Banders <sn...@mailchute.com>
Covid-19 <alway...@message.header>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.org>
Cows Are Nice <co...@nice.moo>
Cows are nice <m...@cows.org>
Cows are Nice <ni...@cows.moo>
dogs <do...@home.com>
Great Pumpkin <pum...@patch.net>
Jose Curvo <jcu...@mymail.com>
Local Favorite <how2r...@palomar.info>
Sea <fres...@coast.org>
Standard Poodle <stan...@poodle.com>
triangles <bu...@home.com>
and others...

--
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net> wrote:

> From: Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:53:07 -0700

Jasen Betts

Apr 25, 2021, 9:00:53 PM4/25/21
It seems to be his way of indicating that the messags says something
that he can't handle.

--
Jasen.

Cörvid

Apr 26, 2021, 1:49:01 AM4/26/21
On 04/25/2021 05:45 PM, Jasen Betts wrote:
> On 2021-04-25, Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net> wrote:
>> On 4/25/21 6:38 AM, Bill Sloman wrote:
>>> On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 2:53:05 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:

<snip>

>>> John Doe remains a top-posting troll, even when he is tacking stuff
>>> onto his own posts.
>>
>> He won't repost all of *his own* headers, though.
>> Aren't you devastated when header-boi inflicts that punishment on you?
>
> It seems to be his way of indicating that the messags says something
> that he can't handle.

Both YouTube and Amazon have banned him from posting comments, ya' know.
He's been trying to outwit Google, asking on the Win10 group how to get
bogus phone numbers that will help him register again with new identities.

Cörvid

Apr 26, 2021, 2:20:45 AM4/26/21
On 04/25/2021 02:43 PM, John Doe, AKA

JakeIsK
Jakeisks
JakeisK98
jakeisk00l
Jake Robert
jrb990812
ItsAlchemy
vaccine_addict
jaygee15
thebeast789

and many others, wrote:
> Nym-shifting troll.

Corvid

Apr 26, 2021, 4:12:53 PM4/26/21
On 4/25/21 11:20 PM, Cörvid wrote:
> On 04/25/2021 02:43 PM, John Doe, AKA
>
> JakeIsk Jakeisks JakeisK9

> jakeisk00l

That one never stood out before,
but now I'm seeing it. Jake is kool. Are you kool, Jake?

John Doe

Apr 26, 2021, 7:52:30 PM4/26/21
A grand total of ONE of those is me. Used on a SINGLE website only.
That's not nym-shifting, you morons...

--
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net> wrote:

> From: Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 13:12:48 -0700

John Doe

Apr 26, 2021, 7:53:11 PM4/26/21
Regular troll...

--
Jasen Betts <use...@revmaps.no-ip.org> wrote:

> From: Jasen Betts <use...@revmaps.no-ip.org>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 00:45:29 -0000 (UTC)

John Doe

Apr 26, 2021, 7:55:09 PM4/26/21
This LYING troll perpetually proves why it must nym-shift.

=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org> wrote:

> From: =?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 22:48:57 -0700

John Doe

Apr 26, 2021, 8:01:58 PM4/26/21
*moron

Jasen Betts

Apr 27, 2021, 12:00:52 AM4/27/21
On 2021-04-26, John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:
> Regular troll...

you are, yes, but not very good at it.

>--
>Jasen Betts <use...@revmaps.no-ip.org> wrote:

Yup. Missed that one did you?

"alway...@message.header"

Fucking liar.

>>> He won't repost all of *his own* headers, though.
>>> Aren't you devastated when header-boi inflicts that punishment on
>>>you?
>>
>> It seems to be his way of indicating that the messags says something
>> that he can't handle.

Even more so now.

--
Jasen.

Corvid

Apr 27, 2021, 1:34:39 AM4/27/21
On 4/26/21 4:55 PM, John Doe wrote:
> This LYING troll perpetually proves why it must nym-shift.
>> Both YouTube and Amazon have banned him from posting comments, ya' know.
>> He's been trying to outwit Google, asking on the Win10 group how to get
>> bogus phone numbers that will help him register again with new identities.

Easy to show who the liar is.

Subject: OT: Easiest way to make new anonymous YouTube accounts?
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=160878195400

And look at the sig you used with that one!
You were mistaken to think that "pseudo-permanency" has you covered,
and "posting under YouTube videos is fun" tells why YouTube needed to
dump you.

John Doe

Apr 27, 2021, 12:14:05 PM4/27/21
This regular troll is doing more drugs than usual today...

--
Jasen Betts <use...@revmaps.no-ip.org> wrote:

> From: Jasen Betts <use...@revmaps.no-ip.org>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Boys versus girls, a.k.a. the "Equality Act", EVENTS
> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 03:34:49 -0000 (UTC)

Jasen Betts

Apr 28, 2021, 4:30:51 AM4/28/21
On 2021-04-27, John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:
> This regular troll is doing more drugs than usual today...

You don't need to confirm the claims I made, but thanks anyway.

--
Jasen.

John Doe

Apr 29, 2021, 9:28:32 PM4/29/21