Are we about to have a magnetic reversal?

Fred Bloggs

Jan 30, 2023, 9:04:26 AM1/30/23
"Predicting the occurrence of a reversal based on the current state of the magnetic field is extremely difficult. Reversals are not instantaneous--they take place over a period of hundreds to thousands of years. We wouldn’t know that a reversal is happening until it was half over. "

Sorry to disappoint the doomsayers, but we won't be seeing kV arcs jumping across telegraph keys any time soon.

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/are-we-about-have-magnetic-reversal