OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?

John Doe

Jun 9, 2022, 2:39:52 PM6/9/22
The same loaf of bread that was about $2.30 one-two years ago is now $3.35 at
Walmart.

Hopefully that's not a trend, or things will get REALLY bad very quickly.

Ed Lee

Jun 9, 2022, 4:30:38 PM6/9/22
Because the basic ingredient (wheat) to make bread can not be shipped out of Ukraine. Time for NATO to open up the shipping lane. We are already in food world war.

John Doe

Jun 9, 2022, 5:09:06 PM6/9/22
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/exports-of-wheat

The United States is a wheat exporter.

Incoherent babbling from a suicidal keyboard warmonger...

Ed Lee

Jun 9, 2022, 5:18:35 PM6/9/22
On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 2:09:06 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/exports-of-wheat
>
> The United States is a wheat exporter.

Price goes up because US need to export more to the rest of the world.

> Incoherent babbling from a suicidal keyboard warmonger...

Blocking 20 million tons of grain is killing people worldwide.

John Doe

Jun 9, 2022, 5:50:05 PM6/9/22
We must feed millions of illegal invaders being ushered into America
through our southern border. Good luck to Americans going to food banks.

As for the Ukraine-Russia war we are pouring gasoline on...

Now worse will happen to Ukraine, thanks to sending long-range rockets.
Watch imperialist warmongers act all surprised when the easily predictable
further destruction of Ukraine (and maybe other places) happens as a result.

An unbelievably incoherent suicidal armchair warmonger...

Ralph Mowery

Jun 9, 2022, 5:50:06 PM6/9/22
In article <2bf361fb-0ab4-4669...@googlegroups.com>,
edward....@gmail.com says...
What hapened to all the wheat the US used to produce ?

I have not looked at it in a long time, but years ago we sold some to
Russia.

John Doe

Jun 9, 2022, 5:55:11 PM6/9/22
Ralph Mowery <rmow...@charter.net> wrote:

> edward....@gmail.com says:
>> John Doe wrote:

>> > The same loaf of bread that was about $2.30 one-two years ago is now
>> > $3.35 at Walmart.
>> >
>> > Hopefully that's not a trend, or things will get REALLY bad very
>> > quickly.
>>
>> Because the basic ingredient (wheat) to make bread can not be shipped
>> out of Ukraine.
>
> What happened to all the wheat the US used to produce ?

Apparently we still export $650+ million of wheat (yearly).

> I have not looked at it in a long time, but years ago we sold some to
> Russia.

Yep! I was corrected on that not long ago. Russia turned into a wheat
EXPORTER after the Jimmy Carter grain embargo in 1980, taking care of its
own.

John Larkin

Jun 9, 2022, 6:00:10 PM6/9/22
A loaf of bread is a lot of food for $3.35

We pay $12 for good sourdough.

--

If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end with doubts,
but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties.

bitrex

Jun 9, 2022, 6:56:10 PM6/9/22
On 6/9/2022 5:59 PM, John Larkin wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2022 13:30:33 -0700 (PDT), Ed Lee
> <edward....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 11:39:52 AM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
>>> The same loaf of bread that was about $2.30 one-two years ago is now $3.35 at
>>> Walmart.
>>>
>>> Hopefully that's not a trend, or things will get REALLY bad very quickly.
>>
>> Because the basic ingredient (wheat) to make bread can not be shipped out of Ukraine. Time for NATO to open up the shipping lane. We are already in food world war.
>
> A loaf of bread is a lot of food for $3.35
>
> We pay $12 for good sourdough.

The real hikes have been in stuff like red meat. I don't eat much red
meat but when I do I'm determined to have quality, not ground beef fast
food shit.

There's still some good deals to be had on quality around here though
but one has to hunt - even just move packages around in the cooler. I
got 3/4 pound chuck eye steak for $3.79 the other day.

People get scared off by the word "chuck" in it maybe but the chuck eye
is more like a less-presentable ribeye than beef chuck. And it's usually
just as delicious as a ribeye.

bitrex

Jun 9, 2022, 7:00:00 PM6/9/22
Incidentally, Walmart almost never has good deals on steak around here,
usually seriously disappointing & overpriced. the local grocery chains
tend to beat them hands-down.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Jun 9, 2022, 10:37:41 PM6/9/22
There's no reason to eat cheap beef. The good stuff is $27 a pound,
and worth it.

We can get pretty good burger meat for $8.

--

Anybody can count to one.

- Robert Widlar

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 9, 2022, 11:35:13 PM6/9/22
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in

> https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/exports-of-wheat
>
> The United States is a wheat exporter.

But our bushells now cost the producers of breads and cereals etc.
more, regardless of the fact that it is OUR wheat, and that extra cost
is being handed down to us, and idiots like you blame the current
administration.

> Incoherent babbling from a suicidal keyboard warmonger...

Then you should probably stop, John Dope. Lee is not suicidal, but
we all sure do wish that you would be. And every post you make is pure
incoherent babbling.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 9, 2022, 11:49:57 PM6/9/22
John Dope <alway...@message.header> wrote in

> We must feed millions of illegal invaders being ushered into
> America through our southern border.

You are an idiot. It is not millions and they are not being
ushered in, you pathetic Faux NonNews spewing total fucking retard.

> Good luck to Americans going
> to food banks.

Food banks have been operating here in many many cities for
decades, you stupid fool, and they still are. You are dumber than
dogshit, John Dope.

> As for the Ukraine-Russia war we are pouring gasoline on...

It was not a war, it was an illicit war crime level invasion into a
sovereign nation, which was subsequently subjected to genocide level
criminal murders and masacres.

You could not be more fucking stupid if you tried, putz.

> Now worse will happen to Ukraine,

No. Ukraine will be saved and its sovereignty will remain intact,
no thanks to retarded Trumpanzee dumbfucks like you.

> thanks to sending long-range
> rockets.

The UK is sending men and materiel. We will provide hardware to
Ukraine with which it can defend itself.

Your vision of Russia being victorious in this is a delusion.

Just like between US and Trump, the crap Putin has pulled will not
be allowed to stand, and that is by the world's standards, not the
US. You ain't real bright, boy.

> Watch imperialist warmongers act all surprised when the
> easily predictable further destruction of Ukraine (and maybe other
> places) happens as a result.

You should be sitting in a chair behind the desk at the Russian
State TV room.

Trust me, this is costing Russia dearly. Putin now sees 100%
clearly that russian hardware is 100% lame compared to ours, and Iraq
opened his eyes to that fact, but this nails it home. Putin is
defeated. You would have to be a complete idiot to not see that
fact.

> An unbelievably incoherent suicidal armchair warmonger...

You are an unbelieveably stupid imbecilic know nothing copying and
pasting pieces of articles. Your whore mother committed armchair
warmongering on us all by not pulling the flush handle while you lay
there in the toilet bowl, just having been shat out of her fat ho ass
moments before.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 9, 2022, 11:52:39 PM6/9/22
Ralph Mowery <rmow...@charter.net> wrote in
Years ago Russia bought corn and wheat from the US. I don't know why
because they have vast areas in which to produce their own. Or maybe
they pissed Ukraine off all those decades ago and we are just now
catching it as the reason.

Pretty sure we have not exported agri goods to them for a while
now.

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 12:14:40 AM6/10/22
Here, the reactionary foulmouthed group idiot, a.k.a. Always Wrong, proves
it doesn't read the posts it replies to.

I already pointed out the FACT Russia is a "wheat EXPORTER" but this
idiot just doesn't get it...

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 03:52:33 -0000 (UTC)

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 12:23:37 AM6/10/22
According to this reactionary foulmouthed political zealot, the current
administration isn't responsible for anything bad happening to our
country, like RECORD inflation. Let's open the floodgates of illegal
invaders at our southern border (good luck to Americans who go to food
banks), cut off our own oil production, and send $50 billion to Ukraine.
Never mind exploding gas and food prices! We have taxpayers, pay for it
all. So who cares!

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 03:35:05 -0000 (UTC)

Edward Hernandez

Jun 10, 2022, 12:32:58 AM6/10/22
Further, John Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 57.7% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 1592 articles to USENET. Of which 171 have been pure insults and
748 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 10 Jun 2022 04:14:34 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t7ugf9$10c$3...@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

SOpkJTM5LsB/

Edward Hernandez

Jun 10, 2022, 12:32:59 AM6/10/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 57.7% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 1592 articles to USENET. Of which 171 have been pure insults and
748 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 10 Jun 2022 04:23:30 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t7uh01$10c$4...@dont-email.me>.

8aiVnX4L0KlG

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 2:45:28 AM6/10/22
Eddie, the porn-sucking retarded forger is flagging every off-topic post
with its flawed copy of my ID.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
John Doe <always.look_message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99_gmail.com>
Edward H. <dtgamer99_gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99_gmail.com>

Eddie is an example for all newbies. Don't get spanked!

Spanked Eddie...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
> Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 04:32:53 GMT

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 2:46:52 AM6/10/22
Eddie, the porn-sucking retarded forger is flagging every off-topic post
with its flawed copy of my ID.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
John Doe <always.look_message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99_gmail.com>
Edward H. <dtgamer99_gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99_gmail.com>

Eddie is an example for all newbies. Don't get spanked!

Spanked Eddie...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
> Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 04:32:51 GMT

Edward Hernandez

Jun 10, 2022, 2:52:10 AM6/10/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 57.8% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 1596 articles to USENET. Of which 171 have been pure insults and
752 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

The Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 10 Jun 2022 06:45:21 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t7upa1$18f$1...@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

pMX2WeppuTk3

Edward Hernandez

Jun 10, 2022, 2:52:12 AM6/10/22
Further, John Dope stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 57.8% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
least 1596 articles to USENET. Of which 171 have been pure insults and
752 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 10 Jun 2022 06:46:45 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t7upcl$1t0$1...@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

+Z/G5Us5bzwB

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 5:32:22 AM6/10/22
BTW... Since Eddie persists, I will start replying only to (free.Spam),
unless anybody objects to not seeing those replies... That will cut the noise
down by two posts.

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 7:14:42 AM6/10/22
Off topic troll...

--
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <alway...@message.header>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 18:39:45 -0000 (UTC)

Edward Hernandez

Jun 10, 2022, 7:30:17 AM6/10/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Dope stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 58.0% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
least 1604 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
758 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 10 Jun 2022 11:14:34 GMT in message-id
<uIFoK.7663$BZ99...@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

JHLTJQdkvHKG

Ricky

Jun 10, 2022, 10:10:04 AM6/10/22
You fail to appreciate that the $3 loaf of bread only has about $0.10 worth of wheat in it. The rest is petro-chemicals, and everything petro has gone up.

They would be doing you a favor to price it out of reach. Then perhaps you can buy bread that actually has food in it in more than a token amount.

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

corvid

Jun 10, 2022, 11:24:10 AM6/10/22
On 6/10/22 07:09, Ricky wrote:
> On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 2:39:52 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> The same loaf of bread that was about $2.30 one-two years ago is
>> now $3.35 at Walmart.
>>
>> Hopefully that's not a trend, or things will get REALLY bad very
>> quickly.
>
> You fail to appreciate that the $3 loaf of bread only has about $0.10
> worth of wheat in it. The rest is petro-chemicals, and everything
> petro has gone up.
>
> They would be doing you a favor to price it out of reach. Then
> perhaps you can buy bread that actually has food in it in more than a
> token amount.

Killer Dave's Bread is close to the same price as Dope's Walmart bread,
when bought in twin packs at Costco. Organic.

Dope's "regular" loaves will be Glyphosate treated.

Ed Lee

Jun 10, 2022, 11:30:41 AM6/10/22
We are arguing whether we need to spend $3 to buy bread. Meanwhile, hundred of millions people are wondering if they can buy $0.10 wheat at all. Taking out 20 million tons of wheat this year (rioting) and next year (not planting) will starve hundred of millions. NATO should be in western part of Black Sea now.

bitrex

Jun 10, 2022, 12:11:24 PM6/10/22
Hmpf. I don't own a condo and a paid-off car at this point in my life by
paying $27/lb for steaks, man.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Jun 10, 2022, 12:24:02 PM6/10/22
Yes. Putin is commiting genocide in a lot more than Ukraine.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Jun 10, 2022, 1:02:00 PM6/10/22
OK, stay away from restaurants.

A really good 1/3 lb filet once a month is worth it. I soak mine in
Soy Vey teriyaki and bbq scorched+rare on my tiny gas grill.

The Brat makes fun of my tiny grill, but she sure eats the results.

Cheap supermarket beef mostly tastes like cardboard. You can generally
get pretty good chicken and sometimes fish and shrimp.

Really good salmon and black cod and such can be expensive too, and
worth it.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 10, 2022, 6:21:29 PM6/10/22

> Here, the reactionary foulmouthed group idiot, a.k.a. Always
> Wrong, proves it doesn't read the posts it replies to.
>
> I already pointed out the FACT Russia is a "wheat EXPORTER" but
> this idiot just doesn't get it...

Not to us, top posting, fact devoid, follow-up group adding pussy
motherfucker, SED troll dumbfuck.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 10, 2022, 6:58:14 PM6/10/22

> According to this reactionary foulmouthed political zealot, the
> current administration isn't responsible for anything bad
> happening to our country,

You never were very bright, and your capacity to assess economic
incidence rests firmly at nil.

> like RECORD inflation.

Pandemics have that effect. The one we currently suffer from to
this day has had global economic effects, but stupid republican Trump
Cult mouthpieces are horse blindered by the TrumpShitSmear you wear
over your face and eyes from having your head shoved a mile up his
fat skanky criminal ass for the last 7 years.

Price gouging corporations chime in adding to the problem, but an
idiot like you is far too stupid to know how to asses blame in any
circumstance, much less this one.

> Let's open the
> floodgates of illegal invaders at our southern border

That did not happen, idiot. Nice try though, punk motherfucker.

> (good luck
> to Americans who go to food banks),

You're an abject idiot. Plain and simple.

> cut off our own oil
> production,

The US is producing record levels of our oil refinement. The oil
companies are gouging us.

A Faux Non-News utter idiot like you would not get that statistic.

> and send $50 billion to Ukraine.

The US has always come to the aid of a nation afflicted wrongly by
another. You have a problem with that, unamerican pussy boy? Go
back to the shithole your ancestors came from, putz! Oh, that's
right... you are unable to grasp the fact that we ALL came here from
elsewhere. You pathetic, cringing milksop!

> Never mind exploding
> gas and food prices!

Didn't you cover that with your 'inflation rant'? A little
redundant, eh? Learn that stupid shit from Trump? Shame your brain
doesn't explode.

> We have taxpayers, pay for it all. So who
> cares!

Yes, and it is our elected officials that decide where it gets
spent, you moronic know nothing troll punk motherfucker.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 10, 2022, 7:07:23 PM6/10/22

> BTW... Since Eddie persists, I will start replying only to
> (free.Spam), unless anybody objects to not seeing those replies...
> That will cut the noise down by two posts.

Try cutting down by not posting at all, you stupid putz!

And you posting to non existent groups and putting them in your
follow-up header is even more fucking lame, Usenet troll motherfucker.

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 7:10:51 PM6/10/22
Eddie, the Astraweb porn-sucking retarded forger is flagging every off-topic
post with this idiotic spam.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
John Doe <always.look_message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99_gmail.com>
Edward H. <dtgamer99_gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99_gmail.com>

Eddie is an example for all newbies. Don't get spanked!

Spanked Eddie...

--
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <alway...@message.header>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
> Subject: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 11:14:34 GMT

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 7:15:11 PM6/10/22
jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

> Ed Lee wrote:

>> We are arguing whether we need to spend $3 to buy bread. Meanwhile,
>> hundred of millions people are wondering if they can buy $0.10 wheat at
>> all. Taking out 20 million tons of wheat this year (rioting) and next
>> year (not planting) will starve hundred of millions. NATO should be in
>> western part of Black Sea now.
>
> Yes. Putin is commiting genocide in a lot more than Ukraine.

Yes. In your head too.

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 7:16:39 PM6/10/22
And then World War III starts.

Fortunately, currently there are not enough suicidal warmongers who agree
with suicidal armchair warmongers like this...

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 7:24:54 PM6/10/22
No sane person buys bread called "Killer Dave".

Here the chronic nym-shifting troll pretends to know that in fact I'm
buying bread at Walmart. It also pretends to know *what* bread I'm buying
at Walmart.

This big fat ego also pretends to know more about bread than the vast
number of people who regulate, make, sell, and consume bread...

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <bl_ckbirds.org>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <nice_cows.moo>
Banders <snap_mailchute.com>
Covid-19 <always.look_message.header>
corvid <bl_ckb.ird>
Corvid <bl_ckbirds.net>
Corvid <bl_ckbirds.org>
Cows Are Nice <cows_nice.moo>
Cows are nice <moo_cows.org>
Cows are Nice <nice_cows.moo>
dogs <dogs_home.com>
Great Pumpkin <pumpkin_patch.net>
Jose Curvo <jcurvo_mymail.com>
Local Favorite <how2recycle_palomar.info>
Sea <freshness_coast.org>
Standard Poodle <standard_poodle.com>
triangles <build_home.com>
and others...

--
corvid <b...@ckb.ird> wrote:

> From: corvid <b...@ckb.ird>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 08:24:01 -0700

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 7:27:49 PM6/10/22
Could be a little longer, but that's a pretty good (crude)
combination there...

Edward Hernandez

Jun 10, 2022, 7:39:57 PM6/10/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 58.3% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 1623 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
774 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:10:44 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t80j1k$3a9$6...@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

4jILlWlwpg7l

Edward Hernandez

Jun 10, 2022, 7:40:01 PM6/10/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Dope stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 58.3% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
least 1623 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
774 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:24:47 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t80jrv$3a9$1...@dont-email.me>.

ykU/nP08hsfZ

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 7:40:25 PM6/10/22
Always Wrong has been threatening and insulting everybody in this group
for a decade. I wonder if Always Wrong ever considers the disgrace it
brings to its parents by publicly acting like an uncivilized degenerate
with no self-control...

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 22:58:07 -0000 (UTC)

Edward Hernandez

Jun 10, 2022, 7:41:17 PM6/10/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 58.4% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 1624 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
775 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:40:10 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t80koq$hp7$1...@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

emJHgJT8BSju

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 7:43:46 PM6/10/22
And what if I don't feel like doing that.
You gonna threaten to kill me again, tough guy?

Clifford Heath

Jun 10, 2022, 8:18:24 PM6/10/22
On 11/6/22 01:30, Ed Lee wrote:
> ...Taking out 20 million tons of wheat this year (rioting) and next year (not planting) will starve hundred of millions.

Quite a lot was actually planted, and is coming ready to harvest in
July/August - but the silos where it would be stored are still full of
last season's wheat that has not yet been shipped out or stolen - so a
large part of this season's harvest is likely to be left in the fields.

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 8:36:14 PM6/10/22
Why is a Google groups user "a a" from Poland spamming this group?

America (think English, the language here) is blowing tons of taxpayers'
cash in Poland's direction.

What country are you from?

Ed Lee <edward....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 11:39:52 AM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
>> The same loaf of bread that was about $2.30 one-two years ago is now $3.35 at
>> Walmart.
>>
>> Hopefully that's not a trend, or things will get REALLY bad very quickly.

Ed Lee

Jun 10, 2022, 8:52:23 PM6/10/22
On Friday, June 10, 2022 at 5:36:14 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> Why is a Google groups user "a a" from Poland spamming this group?
>
> America (think English, the language here) is blowing tons of taxpayers'
> cash in Poland's direction.
>
> What country are you from?

I think we are in the same country. As you worry about refugee wave from south of the border, which would cost us even more money. A little bit of spending, in guarding shipping lanes, would help starving people who might stay in their own countries if they have food.

Putin's goal is to starve people in poor countries; so they will migrate and cause instability in developed countries.

Ricky

Jun 10, 2022, 9:14:42 PM6/10/22
Bread here is great! Pan de Agua, basic flour, water and yeast with some salt I believe. A Puerto Rico bread company supplies Walmart with their bread for the mainland! I don't recall the name, but it is in a long paper bag and they get it fresh daily. I was in a store here that had it in a warmer at the check out, like the rotisserie chickens!

--

Rick C.

+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 9:45:16 PM6/10/22
Russia's goal is to eliminate the threat from Ukraine that NATO is
promoting, like the threat from Ukrainian Nazis. Nevermind all those bio
weapons labs.

https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/russia-pushes-ukrainian-forces-to-outski-idUSKBN2NO20A

Click on the right angle/arrow a few times and you will see a guy bending
over on the side of the van. He has a swastika tattoo...

A direct link to the picture...

https://s2.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20220608&t=2&i=1601377080&w=780&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&sq=&r=LYNXMPEI5713I

Ukraine is NOT a one-nation state. Ukraine has always been a deeply
divided country: Western Ukraine is traditionally nazistic (they were on
Hitler's side during WW2, and they continue to be nazis) they speak their
own dialect of Ukrainian language and hate everyone else; Transcarpathia
(Ruthenia) is anti-West Ukrainian and moderately pro-Russian but most of
all Ruthenians (they speak their language as well as Russian and
Ukrainian) want to be reunited with Hungary; Central Ukraine is the true
Ukraine. Central Ukraine is moderately anti-West Ukrainian, moderately
pro-Russian, they speak Ukrainian and Russian (in towns). Southern and
Eastern Ukrainians are very anti-West, very pro-Russian, they speak
predominantly Russian language. Cremeans always considered themselves
Russian; hate West Ukrainians.

Ed Lee

Jun 10, 2022, 10:04:42 PM6/10/22
On Friday, June 10, 2022 at 6:45:16 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> Russia's goal is to eliminate the threat from Ukraine that NATO is
> promoting, like the threat from Ukrainian Nazis. Nevermind all those bio
> weapons labs.

Unproven accusations. Even if there are some Nazis, they are not officially sanctioned by the state. Russia out-Nazi the Nazi with rapes, tortures and murders.

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 10:08:40 PM6/10/22
Yeah, I heard your opinions already.

Russia's goal is to eliminate the threat from Ukraine that NATO is
promoting, like the threat from Ukrainian Nazis. Nevermind all those bio
weapons labs.

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 10:11:23 PM6/10/22
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/stock-market-news-inflation-consumer-price-index-may-2022

"The Labor Department on Friday said that the consumer-price index
increased 8.6% in May from the same month a year ago, marking the highest
reading since December 1981."

John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:

> The same loaf of bread that was about $2.30 one-two years ago is now
> $3.35 at Walmart.

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 10:13:50 PM6/10/22
I'm really glad you're enjoying the bread you buy.

Not that it matters, but... The subject has little to do with bread.

It's 'bout bread, bro.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 11, 2022, 6:50:08 AM6/11/22
Ricky <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 2:39:52 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> The same loaf of bread that was about $2.30 one-two years ago is
>> now $3.35 at Walmart.
>>
>> Hopefully that's not a trend, or things will get REALLY bad very
>> quickly.
>
> You fail to appreciate that the $3 loaf of bread only has about
> $0.10 worth of wheat in it. The rest is petro-chemicals, and
> everything petro has gone up.
>
> They would be doing you a favor to price it out of reach. Then
> perhaps you can buy bread that actually has food in it in more
> than a token amount.

What? For a second I thought you meant the packaging.

You are saying that breads are made predominately from
petrochemicals? You are a lunatic.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 11, 2022, 7:16:38 AM6/11/22

> Russia's goal is to eliminate the threat from Ukraine that NATO is
> promoting, like the threat from Ukrainian Nazis. Nevermind all
> those bio weapons labs.

NATO has never posed any threat to any nation, you pathetic, know
nothing idiot.

John Doe

Jun 11, 2022, 8:51:28 AM6/11/22
A little research of this group goes a long way.

Always Wrong has been insulting and threatening other people
in this group for a decade...

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 11:16:32 -0000 (UTC)

Edward Hernandez

Jun 11, 2022, 8:56:36 AM6/11/22
Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 58.7% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 1667 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
805 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 11 Jun 2022 12:51:21 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t82348$num$3...@dont-email.me>.

gx9ywsVUZzSX

John Doe

Jun 11, 2022, 9:07:22 AM6/11/22
People who ignore the truth and promote propaganda are hoping this
Ukrainian Nazi stuff goes away, so they can promote the propaganda
"it never existed"...

https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/russia-pushes-ukrainian-forces-to-outski-idUSKBN2NO20A

The picture of a Ukrainian with a Nazi swastika on its arm is still there
as of right now. Imagine how much Ukrainian Nazi stuff they are
successfully hiding from you.

Click on the right angle/arrow a few times and you will see a guy bending
over on the side of the van. He has a swastika tattoo...

A direct link to the picture...

https://s2.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20220608&t=2&i=1601377080&w=780&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&sq=&r=LYNXMPEI5713I

If propagandists ignore it long enough, maybe Reuters will take it down.

See no evil!

Looks like Reuters took this location down already. In Firefox, there is a
placeholder for the picture slideshow (as below). In Edge, there is no
placeholder for it...

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/battle-ukraines-east-rages-zelenskiy-vows-retake-territory-2022-06-07/

bitrex

Jun 11, 2022, 9:47:59 AM6/11/22
On 6/10/2022 1:01 PM, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 12:11:14 -0400, bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:

>>> There's no reason to eat cheap beef. The good stuff is $27 a pound,
>>> and worth it.
>>>
>>> We can get pretty good burger meat for $8.
>>>

>> Hmpf. I don't own a condo and a paid-off car at this point in my life by
>> paying $27/lb for steaks, man.
>
> OK, stay away from restaurants.

I don't often go to steakhouses. Around here you'd pay $27 at a
restaurant for the same steak from a supermarket you can make at home. A
steak worth going out for means going to Mooo or Ruth Chris or
something, here's Mooo's menu:

<https://mooorestaurant.com/menus>

A 24 oz porterhouse is going to be $98.

> A really good 1/3 lb filet once a month is worth it. I soak mine in
> Soy Vey teriyaki and bbq scorched+rare on my tiny gas grill.

I tend to have a steak at breakfast more often than dinner, and rarely
marinate 'em for that. Just leave it out for about 15 min before
cooking, grind some salt & pepper on both sides, then sear in extra
light olive over high heat on the stovetop (I use a ceramic-surface
skillet) with garlic & butter. EZ

> The Brat makes fun of my tiny grill, but she sure eats the results.
>
> Cheap supermarket beef mostly tastes like cardboard. You can generally
> get pretty good chicken and sometimes fish and shrimp.

As I say, you can hunt around at a supermarket cooler for cuts of meat
that have the combination of low price & good taste, you use your eyes
and look at the meat and that's often a good guide to how it'll taste!

A dedicated butcher shop is best but unfortunately in suburbia there
aren't many of those around, anymore. A few supermarkets still do their
own cutting, but it's rare.

In any case when at a supermarket instead of a butcher shop I tend to
walk away more often than not from the steaks as I don't see anything
that looks good for the price.

> Really good salmon and black cod and such can be expensive too, and
> worth it.

Now, in New England fish and seafood is the thing there's no good reason
to go to a supermarket for..

Fred Bloggs

Jun 11, 2022, 10:26:12 AM6/11/22
On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 2:39:52 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> The same loaf of bread that was about $2.30 one-two years ago is now $3.35 at
> Walmart.
>
> Hopefully that's not a trend, or things will get REALLY bad very quickly.

The entire food chain is collapsing and the nitwit notices the price of his morning donut has gone up...

https://www.ers.usda.gov/data-products/food-price-outlook/summary-findings/

Fred Bloggs

Jun 11, 2022, 10:36:44 AM6/11/22
Guess you didn't get the memo, but the world's oceans are a toilet. Anyone who eats shellfish or bottom feeder fish, like catfish, is behind the times. No telling the equivalent of how many tampons or pampers you've ingested by now.
I hear there are feasts to be had in the dumpsters behind the better restaurants. Check it out.

Fred Bloggs

Jun 11, 2022, 10:55:49 AM6/11/22
On Friday, June 10, 2022 at 11:30:41 AM UTC-4, Ed Lee wrote:
> On Friday, June 10, 2022 at 8:24:10 AM UTC-7, corvid wrote:

> > > You fail to appreciate that the $3 loaf of bread only has about $0.10
> > > worth of wheat in it. The rest is petro-chemicals, and everything
> > > petro has gone up.
> > >
> > > They would be doing you a favor to price it out of reach. Then
> > > perhaps you can buy bread that actually has food in it in more than a
> > > token amount.
> > Killer Dave's Bread is close to the same price as Dope's Walmart bread,
> > when bought in twin packs at Costco. Organic.
> >
> > Dope's "regular" loaves will be Glyphosate treated.
> We are arguing whether we need to spend $3 to buy bread. Meanwhile, hundred of millions people are wondering if they can buy $0.10 wheat at all. Taking out 20 million tons of wheat this year (rioting) and next year (not planting) will starve hundred of millions. NATO should be in western part of Black Sea now.

In the Philippines the urban poor have been eating pagpag for a long time now. It is processed and sold by street food vendors. Obama tried to reduce employment there by pressuring corporations to move call centers back to the U.S. Then the hypocrite pretended he was so humanitarian by giving military aid to Ukraine. Wasn't that convenient for his Wall Street buddies. Places like Philippines have absolutely no safety nets for their people when they lose income.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rYyhzBgK2U

John Doe

Jun 11, 2022, 11:05:35 AM6/11/22
Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

> John Doe wrote:

>> The same loaf of bread that was about $2.30 one-two years ago is now
>> $3.35 at Walmart.
>>
>> Hopefully that's not a trend, or things will get REALLY bad very
>> quickly.
>
> The entire food chain is collapsing and the nitwit notices the price of
> his morning donut has gone up...

Because one notices the price of bread radically increasing, therefore one
is blind to the "entire food chain collapsing"?

IOW... Segue into your opinion with an illogical insult.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Jun 11, 2022, 11:08:28 AM6/11/22
We have a lot of boutique, expensive markets around here. Canyon
Market, Gus's, Good Life. Molly Stones has great steaks and they will
slice a chunk of prime fillet to your size. We shop the little stores
for a few expensive things and go to Safeway for the bulk stuff.

The farmers' markets have really good farm-fresh cheap produce. Ours
has a lot of really scary-looking asian veggies.

Really good steak or fish or crab is worth it occasionally.

When I was a kid in New Orleans, we ate a lot of shrimp and oysters
because they were cheaper than beef. Mo grew up on the coast south of
Boston, so they ate clams and lobster because they were cheap.

--

Anybody can count to one.

- Robert Widlar

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Jun 11, 2022, 11:11:59 AM6/11/22
What's really disgusting is that some vegetables grow in dirt that has
*manure* in it!

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Jun 11, 2022, 11:20:44 AM6/11/22
One hour of minimum wage will buy about 10 pounds of potatoes or a
couple of loaves of bread or two or three pounds of chicken or two or
three dozen eggs. Safeway sometimes has decent shrimp for $7 a pound.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 11, 2022, 11:43:54 AM6/11/22
John Dope <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:t80tf1$1rv$1@dont-
email.me:

> nazistic

Not even a word, you retarded ReThugLeTard troll dumbfuck!

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 11, 2022, 11:52:03 AM6/11/22
John Dope <alway...@message.header> the Usenet wussy boy wrote in

>> John Dope <alway...@message.header> wrote in
>>
>>> Russia's goal is to eliminate the threat from Ukraine that NATO is
>>> promoting, like the threat from Ukrainian Nazis. Nevermind all
>>> those bio weapons labs.
>>
>> NATO has never posed any threat to any nation, you pathetic, know
>> nothing idiot.

Too much of a pussy wussy boy to argue your claimed points. So you
revert to your "troll" response with your retarded follow-up header
morph stupidity and no actual response.

It does not get more pussifed than John Dope.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 11, 2022, 12:02:31 PM6/11/22

> Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> John Dope wrote:
>
>>> The same loaf of bread that was about $2.30 one-two years ago is
>>> now $3.35 at Walmart.
>>>
>>> Hopefully that's not a trend, or things will get REALLY bad very
>>> quickly.
>>
>> The entire food chain is collapsing and the nitwit notices the
>> price of his morning donut has gone up...
>
> Because one notices the price of bread radically increasing,
> therefore one is blind to the "entire food chain collapsing"?
>
> IOW... Segue into your opinion with an illogical insult.

As if your economic logic has any merit whatsoever. Your Faux Non-
news rhetoric is pathetic. You really need to wipe the
TrumpShitSmear off your face and eyes.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 11, 2022, 12:07:33 PM6/11/22
jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in
It is all starstuff. Managed to come to this form and you want to
cry about where it got its nutrient chains from.

The miracle of life rose up from the muck and you are blind to it
because you are aware of the muck that oozes out of you and cringe at
anything spawned from the muck of others.

I am pretty sure that the 'manure' from herbavore animals is far
less nasty than the stuff that oozes out of your lower and upper
anuses. This upper anus spew you made here is pretty nasty.

Anthony William Sloman

Jun 11, 2022, 12:21:45 PM6/11/22
On Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 3:07:22 PM UTC+2, John Doe wrote:
> People who ignore the truth and promote propaganda are hoping this
> Ukrainian Nazi stuff goes away, so they can promote the propaganda
> "it never existed"...

Of course it did, but it never meant what you and Putin like to think it means.

> https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/russia-pushes-ukrainian-forces-to-outski-idUSKBN2NO20A
>
> The picture of a Ukrainian with a Nazi swastika on its arm is still there
> as of right now. Imagine how much Ukrainian Nazi stuff they are
> successfully hiding from you.
> Click on the right angle/arrow a few times and you will see a guy bending
> over on the side of the van. He has a swastika tattoo...

You will find that sort to tattoo all over the world. Kids who wan to upset their parents get them all the time.
It doesn't make them Nazis.

> A direct link to the picture...
>
> https://s2.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20220608&t=2&i=1601377080&w=780&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&sq=&r=LYNXMPEI5713I
> If propagandists ignore it long enough, maybe Reuters will take it down.
>
> See no evil!

He's not armed, nor threatening anybody. what you are seeing is more likely to be a youthful indiscretion than an ideological commitment.

> Looks like Reuters took this location down already. In Firefox, there is a
> placeholder for the picture slideshow (as below). In Edge, there is no
> placeholder for it...
>
> https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/battle-ukraines-east-rages-zelenskiy-vows-retake-territory-2022-06-07/
> Ukraine is NOT a one-nation state. Ukraine has always been a deeply
> divided country: Western Ukraine is traditionally nazistic (they were on
> Hitler's side during WW2, and they continue to be nazis) they speak their
> own dialect of Ukrainian language and hate everyone else;

They weren't so much pro-German in WW2, as anti-Russian - with good reason. They stayed anti-Russian long after Germany had been defeated. The Russians had to keep going after them until 1956.

<snipped the rest>

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Jun 11, 2022, 12:29:20 PM6/11/22
The reactionary foulmouthed group idiot, Always Wrong, needs to expand its
vocabulary.

John Doe

Jun 11, 2022, 12:30:43 PM6/11/22
This reactionary foulmouthed group idiot, a.k.a. Always Wrong,
has been insulting and threatening other group members here
for a decade...

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 15:51:56 -0000 (UTC)

John Doe

Jun 11, 2022, 12:33:32 PM6/11/22
This reactionary foulmouthed group idiot, a.k.a. Always Wrong,
has been insulting and threatening other group members here
for a decade...

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 16:02:24 -0000 (UTC)

whit3rd

Jun 11, 2022, 12:38:37 PM6/11/22
On Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 6:07:22 AM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> People who ignore the truth and promote propaganda are hoping this
> Ukrainian Nazi stuff goes away, so they can promote the propaganda
> "it never existed"...

Hey, in any nation with a few million folk, someone will be amused by/consumed
by almost any idea you can conceive. A tattoo isn't the measure
of such a nation. This whole fuss is a John Doe contrivance, not news.

Edward Hernandez

Jun 11, 2022, 12:39:06 PM6/11/22
Further, John Dope stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 58.7% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
least 1677 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
812 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sat, 11 Jun 2022 16:30:36 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t82fvc$jh$2...@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

GkerrZVwoFHJ

Edward Hernandez

Jun 11, 2022, 12:39:08 PM6/11/22

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 11 Jun 2022 16:33:25 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t82g4l$jh$3...@dont-email.me>.

4FAMrjlRYgzE

Fred Bloggs

Jun 11, 2022, 1:05:04 PM6/11/22
That is not raw manure, it's been treated to kill most pathogens. You don't want to get infected with anything called a PROTOZOA. They cause big problems and are impossible to clear completely.

A lot of these nationwide recalls on contaminated produce are caused by local wildlife wandering into growing fields and pooping on the crops. Some contaminants just won't wash off no matter how they process it. There was something on strawberries from Mexico causing hepatitis, CDC said to just throw them away because it can't be washed off. Hepatitis just means inflamed liver and doesn't necessarily mean the well-known hepatitis virus family. Then this ever more common listeria on leaf crops, seems to make it through processing all time, and get into everything.

PASTE:

Food Safety
For all the benefits of using manure and manure-based composts in the garden, there are also some risks. Animal manures harbor pathogens harmful to humans, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Campylobacter bacteria, and Giardia or Cryptosporidium protozoa. These organisms can affect people when they consume crops contaminated with soil, and under certain conditions, they can be taken up into plant tissue.

The risk from pathogens is greatly reduced when manure is composted correctly. To ensure that pathogens have been killed, the compost pile must reach a high temperature (between 131°F and 140°F) for a sustained period of time (several weeks). The compost must also be turned regularly and carefully monitored so that all of the manure has been exposed to sufficient temperatures. In home compost piles and in unmanaged manure piles, this rarely happens. Aged manure is not the same as composted manure, and it is not safe to assume that pathogens in an aged manure pile have been destroyed.

Another strategy for destroying pathogens is pasteurization. Some commercial poultry manure products are processed in this way. Pathogens, begin to die once incorporated into garden soil, and research has shown that incorporating manure at least 120 days before harvest greatly reduces risks of food borne illness.

John Doe

Jun 11, 2022, 1:18:36 PM6/11/22
In fact, it's (at best) a random picture, uploaded by a Russia-hostile entity.
The fact it counters their propaganda is incriminating.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Jun 11, 2022, 1:43:31 PM6/11/22
All my body parts perform their intended functions very well [1].

How do yours work? You do seem to be constantly concerned with
digestive issues.

[1] except my eyes, but that will soon get fixed. It's amazing what
ophthalmologists can do these days.

rbowman

Jun 11, 2022, 2:35:58 PM6/11/22
On 06/11/2022 05:16 AM, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in
>
>> Russia's goal is to eliminate the threat from Ukraine that NATO is
>> promoting, like the threat from Ukrainian Nazis. Nevermind all
>> those bio weapons labs.
>
> NATO has never posed any threat to any nation, you pathetic, know
> nothing idiot.

https://balkaninsight.com/2019/03/22/78-days-of-fear-remembering-natos-bombing-of-yugoslavia/

https://1995blog.com/2014/08/12/lesson-misunderstood-natos-1995-bombing-in-bosnia/

rbowman

Jun 11, 2022, 2:43:50 PM6/11/22
https://www.themunicipal.com/2020/08/missoula-integrates-composting-into-wastewater-operations/

The part of the lawn I reseeded this spring is doing well on a diet of
'biosolids'.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Jun 11, 2022, 3:50:49 PM6/11/22
On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 12:43:42 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:
The local zoo sometimes gives away bags of ZooDoo.

John Doe

Jun 11, 2022, 4:11:01 PM6/11/22
As every grown-up knows... NATO countries have invaded lots of other
countries, with the support of other NATO members. Because "they weren't
flying a NATO flag, therefore it has nothing to do with NATO" is the
argument of a soulless imperialist warmonger...

--
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:

> From: rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Americans paying over $3 for a regular loaf of bread?
> Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 12:35:50 -0600

Edward Hernandez

Jun 11, 2022, 4:32:33 PM6/11/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 58.8% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 1684 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
818 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sat, 11 Jun 2022 20:10:51 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t82ssa$4eu$1...@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

GlmM7kyBJ1Tk

whit3rd

Jun 11, 2022, 5:30:37 PM6/11/22
On Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 1:11:01 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> As every grown-up knows... NATO countries have invaded lots of other
> countries, with the support of other NATO members. Because "they weren't
> flying a NATO flag, therefore it has nothing to do with NATO" is the
> argument of a soulless imperialist warmonger...

Meaning Putin, the only 'imperialist warmonger' mentioned in recent decades?
But, I can't recall him ever making that claim.

In related factoids, we see that non-NATO counties have invaded NATO
countries, with the support of other non-NATO countries... you can't blame NATO
as if it were a tribe that controlled all its members; they're INDEPENDENT nations
except during a common action. You can't treat non-NATO countries as a tribe, either.

rbowman

Jun 11, 2022, 5:51:12 PM6/11/22
https://www.kpax.com/rebound/heres-the-scoop-llama-manure-sales-are-off-the-charts

What could be finer than LaPoo? The Garden City Compost was a win-win.
When the compost operation was private on a hot summer day there was a
certain aroma in the area. EKO and the sewage plant pointed fingers at
each other to the point where the city spent $50,000 on a study to
determine which smelled more like shit. Neither were above reproach so
when the city bought the compost operation and had control of both ends
it improved the air quality immensely.

The problem may not be over though. The vacant field next to the compost
operation is the new designated homeless campground. The idea was to
herd them from random sites along the river into one area.

John Doe

Jun 11, 2022, 6:02:20 PM6/11/22
"The people are good. Their leader is evil." <-- Imperialist warmonger
propaganda.

Doubt I would want to live in Russia, but it's obviously not all bad.

I'm very concerned about the direction we are heading, but it won't be the
first time the most powerful country in the world self-destructed (a most
important difference being we have nukes).

Russia could have started World War III instead of tearing down the Berlin
wall. Now Russia has its back against the proverbial wall, after NATO's
AGGRESSIVE expansion since the end of the Cold War. Self-defense is a
basic right. Doesn't matter how evil you think Russia is. But of course
cannibal leftists disagree.

Someone asked what Henry Kissinger would say NOW. Now we know what Henry
Kissinger would say, since he did. Happy to quote it...

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 11, 2022, 7:26:08 PM6/11/22

> Russia's goal is to eliminate the threat from Ukraine that NATO is
> promoting, like the threat from Ukrainian Nazis. Nevermind all
> those bio weapons labs.

Putin's elite hardware and forces just got their asses kicked again
today.

Ukraine's goal is to halt Putin and his army's attempt to take over a
sovereign nation through destruction and murder. Once that foul,
criminal action attempt gets put down, then Ukraine will talk more of
NATO. Right now, the primary goal of all the peaceful nations around
the world is to put down Putin's illicit, criminal, murderous
incursion.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 11, 2022, 7:35:08 PM6/11/22
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in
But did they threaten first? Were they deemed "retaliatory" by some
entity?

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 11, 2022, 7:37:34 PM6/11/22
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in
In California, the San Diego neighborhood I lived in where they did
that and even had two sets of water lines ran, everywhere stank. I
rode a bike then. You guys in your fancy sealed up cars maybe don't
notice. I certainly did.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Jun 11, 2022, 7:39:20 PM6/11/22
On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 15:51:03 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
I've done the Paris sewer tour and the half-day tour of the big SE San
Francisco wastewater processing plant. SF was a lot more fun and
smelled much better. Mo gave me the sewer tour as a birthday present.

3rd and Evans, just south of Islais Creek. There are just two creeks
left in SF, Islais and Lobos, but both are mostly underground now.
Islais Creek starts two blocks from here, in Glen Canyon.

SF has one combined drainage and sewage system, so they process a lot
of product. They make a lot of compost too, which they mostly sell to
farmers.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 11, 2022, 7:40:48 PM6/11/22

> What could be finer than LaPoo? The Garden City Compost was a
> win-win.

You put yer weed seed in there!

John Doe

Jun 11, 2022, 7:47:37 PM6/11/22
Difficult to believe any report coming from Ukraine, considering the fact
their media is 100% state-controlled and their head of state is a comedian.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 11, 2022, 9:08:23 PM6/11/22

> Difficult to believe any report coming from Ukraine, considering
> the fact their media is 100% state-controlled and their head of
> state is a comedian.

You are an abject idiot. There are news crews there from several
international networks and NONE of them are controlled as to where and
what to shoot or say.

You couldn't be more fucking stupid if you tried.

whit3rd

Jun 11, 2022, 9:33:37 PM6/11/22
On Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 3:02:20 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:

> Russia could have started World War III instead of tearing down the Berlin
> wall.

So what? Any nation with nuclear weapons can start "World War III"
Russia didn't tear down any wall, Germans did that.

>Now Russia has its back against the proverbial wall, ...

Russia has no wall of any sort that prevent them from enjoying
a peaceful state within their traditional borders. Someone has
a metaphoric wall in mind, but metaphors aren't reality. That
metaphor is nonsense.

>after NATO's
> AGGRESSIVE expansion since the end of the Cold War.

International agreements aren't aggression. Invading Ukraine is;
invading Georgia is.

rbowman

Jun 11, 2022, 10:41:00 PM6/11/22
On 06/11/2022 05:25 PM, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in
>
>> Russia's goal is to eliminate the threat from Ukraine that NATO is
>> promoting, like the threat from Ukrainian Nazis. Nevermind all
>> those bio weapons labs.
>
> Putin's elite hardware and forces just got their asses kicked again
> today.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/ukraine-forces-run-low-on-ammunition-amid-e2-80-98street-to-street-e2-80-99-fighting-with-russians/ar-AAYlZNs

Only in your universe.

rbowman

Jun 11, 2022, 10:47:14 PM6/11/22

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jun 12, 2022, 1:05:38 AM6/12/22
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote in
We live in THIS universe. ALL of us. Putin is losing hardware.
His troops are losing already low morale.