What do Dems see as greatest threat to the Nation?

Flyguy

Sep 14, 2021, 1:36:54 AM9/14/21
Taliban?
China?
Russia (this seemed to be the greatest threat in the last election)?

If you guessed any of those you would be wrong. The greatest threat to the Nation - drum roll please - are:

DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

These people may be too high on drugs to realize that Trump is no longer in office. Close on the heels of Trump is issue No. 2:

UNVACCINATED AMERICANS

And this is spite of the fact that they are supposedly vaccinated and not at risk.

Russia, surprisingly, ends up in FIFTH PLACE! I guess their years of screaming Russian Collusion wore them out.
https://scottrasmussen.com/democrats-see-trump-supporters-and-the-unvaccinated-as-biggest-threat-to-nation/

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 14, 2021, 2:19:17 AM9/14/21
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 3:36:54 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> Taliban?
> China?
> Russia (this seemed to be the greatest threat in the last election)?
>
> If you guessed any of those you would be wrong. The greatest threat to the Nation - drum roll please - are:
>
> DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>
> These people may be too high on drugs to realize that Trump is no longer in office.

Somebody better informed than Flyguy - the vast majority of the US - would be aware that Donald Trump wants to run again for a second term, and still seems to be exerting his malign influence on the tattered remnants of the Republican Party. The Koch Brothers pretty much wrecked the Republican Party with their Tea Party Faction takeover back around 2013, which is how Donald Trump got to be their presidential candidate in 2016, and four years of Trump got rid of anybody with any sense at all.

Flyguy is naturally still a Republican - Trump does know how to appeal to gullible idiots

> Close on the heels of Trump is issue No. 2:
>
> UNVACCINATED AMERICANS
>
> And this is spite of the fact that they are supposedly vaccinated and not at risk.

Flyguy is as silly as Brent Locher. Even just tthe unvaccinated getting sick messes up the economy and overloads the hospitals.

> Russia, surprisingly, ends up in FIFTH PLACE! I guess their years of screaming Russian Collusion wore them out.

Putin is possibly even more crooked than Trump, if marginally less silly. Russia isn't the threat it used to be back when Flyguys brain molre or less worked.

> https://scottrasmussen.com/democrats-see-trump-supporters-and-the-unvaccinated-as-biggest-threat-to-nation/

Rasmussen does seem to be good at getting his "polls" to deliver the kind of results that make people like Flyguy happy. Nate Silver doesn't think much of his results.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Sep 14, 2021, 10:40:20 AM9/14/21
The greatest threat is China nuking all our big cities.

--

Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was

Fred Bloggs

Sep 14, 2021, 11:41:08 AM9/14/21
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 10:40:20 AM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:36:51 -0700 (PDT), Flyguy
> <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Taliban?
> >China?
> >Russia (this seemed to be the greatest threat in the last election)?
> >
> >If you guessed any of those you would be wrong. The greatest threat to the Nation - drum roll please - are:
> >
> >DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
> >
> >These people may be too high on drugs to realize that Trump is no longer in office. Close on the heels of Trump is issue No. 2:
> >
> >UNVACCINATED AMERICANS
> >
> >And this is spite of the fact that they are supposedly vaccinated and not at risk.
> >
> >Russia, surprisingly, ends up in FIFTH PLACE! I guess their years of screaming Russian Collusion wore them out.
> >https://scottrasmussen.com/democrats-see-trump-supporters-and-the-unvaccinated-as-biggest-threat-to-nation/
> >
> The greatest threat is China nuking all our big cities.

That would be a big waste of nukes.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Sep 14, 2021, 11:49:16 AM9/14/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:41:04 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 10:40:20 AM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:36:51 -0700 (PDT), Flyguy
>> <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Taliban?
>> >China?
>> >Russia (this seemed to be the greatest threat in the last election)?
>> >
>> >If you guessed any of those you would be wrong. The greatest threat to the Nation - drum roll please - are:
>> >
>> >DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>> >
>> >These people may be too high on drugs to realize that Trump is no longer in office. Close on the heels of Trump is issue No. 2:
>> >
>> >UNVACCINATED AMERICANS
>> >
>> >And this is spite of the fact that they are supposedly vaccinated and not at risk.
>> >
>> >Russia, surprisingly, ends up in FIFTH PLACE! I guess their years of screaming Russian Collusion wore them out.
>> >https://scottrasmussen.com/democrats-see-trump-supporters-and-the-unvaccinated-as-biggest-threat-to-nation/
>> >
>> The greatest threat is China nuking all our big cities.
>
>That would be a big waste of nukes.

I enjoy being alive. Sounds like you don't.

Fred Bloggs

Sep 14, 2021, 3:28:26 PM9/14/21
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 11:49:16 AM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:41:04 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 10:40:20 AM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

> >> The greatest threat is China nuking all our big cities.
> >
> >That would be a big waste of nukes.
> I enjoy being alive. Sounds like you don't.

It's more likely you'll be squashed by the Millennium Tower falling over than from any Chinese nuke.

bitrex

Sep 14, 2021, 5:05:23 PM9/14/21
On 9/14/2021 1:36 AM, Flyguy wrote:
> Taliban?
> China?
> Russia (this seemed to be the greatest threat in the last election)?
>
> If you guessed any of those you would be wrong. The greatest threat to the Nation - drum roll please - are:
>
> DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>
> These people may be too high on drugs to realize that Trump is no longer in office. Close on the heels of Trump is issue No. 2:

So what? The fight against yous never ends. You will never be forgotten
or forgiven, and the objective is the total and complete destruction of
the Trumpist Party of fascists as a viable political entity.

Frankly, I love the left's chances and am extremely optimistic at the
endeavor's success.

> UNVACCINATED AMERICANS
>
> And this is spite of the fact that they are supposedly vaccinated and not at risk.

They seem to be doing a decent job of destroying themselves, and when
even neo-fascist Kay Ivey seems to think it's a good idea...

whit3rd

Sep 14, 2021, 5:11:13 PM9/14/21
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 10:36:54 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:
> Taliban?
> China?
> Russia (this seemed to be the greatest threat in the last election)?
>
> If you guessed any of those you would be wrong. The greatest threat to the Nation - drum roll please - are:
>
> DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

Nonsense, of course; the current focus of our president is on infrastructure (i.e. the
greatest threat is in the decay of bridges, roads, dams, industrial capacity).

If you select Democrats, they certainly oppose Republicans and the Donald, but
that's as much a disgust reaction as a threat response. As for 'supporters', those
folk who were seen doing violence at our Capitol are a threat, but not specifically to 'Dems'.

bitrex

Sep 14, 2021, 5:26:15 PM9/14/21
People who kiss the boot long enough tend to be first in line to get the
steel toe. And the Trump Party ain't nothing but boot-kissers.

John Larkin

Sep 14, 2021, 7:20:02 PM9/14/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 12:28:23 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 11:49:16 AM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:41:04 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
>> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >That would be a big waste of nukes.
>> I enjoy being alive. Sounds like you don't.
>
>It's more likely you'll be squashed by the Millennium Tower falling over than from any Chinese nuke.

We never go downtown. It's for winos and tourists.

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 14, 2021, 10:06:13 PM9/14/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 12:40:20 AM UTC+10, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:36:51 -0700 (PDT), Flyguy
> <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Taliban?
> >China?
> >Russia (this seemed to be the greatest threat in the last election)?
> >
> >If you guessed any of those you would be wrong. The greatest threat to the Nation - drum roll please - are:
> >
> >DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
> >
> >These people may be too high on drugs to realize that Trump is no longer in office. Close on the heels of Trump is issue No. 2:
> >
> >UNVACCINATED AMERICANS
> >
> >And this is spite of the fact that they are supposedly vaccinated and not at risk.
> >
> >Russia, surprisingly, ends up in FIFTH PLACE! I guess their years of screaming Russian Collusion wore them out.
> >https://scottrasmussen.com/democrats-see-trump-supporters-and-the-unvaccinated-as-biggest-threat-to-nation/
> >
> The greatest threat is China nuking all our big cities.

Mutual Assured Destruction would mean that what was left of the USA would respond by nuking all of theirs. It could happen, I suppose, but it hasn't happened yet, and wouldn't leave anybody better off.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 14, 2021, 10:18:37 PM9/14/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 9:20:02 AM UTC+10, John Larkin wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 12:28:23 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 11:49:16 AM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

> >It's more likely you'll be squashed by the Millennium Tower falling over than from any Chinese nuke.
>
> We never go downtown. It's for winos and tourists.

It's still quite a bit more likely that you will be squashed by fragments falling off the Millenium Tower than incinerated by a Chinese nuke. The former is unlikely, and it may be that if it did it is unlikely that you would be anyplace where you would end up squashed, but a nuclear war is even more unlikely.

> >> I enjoy being alive. Sounds like you don't.

John Larkin does have a lot of silly ideas. Presumably they make him happy - they don't seem to serve any other purpose - though he may think that they identify him as an original thinker. Having ideas that nobody else would touch with a barge-pole might be seen as original, but only by very silly people.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Sep 14, 2021, 11:34:18 PM9/14/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

Bozo the Clown...

--
Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 23:19:14 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: What do Dems see as greatest threat to the Nation?
> From: Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

John Doe

Sep 14, 2021, 11:36:29 PM9/14/21
"If I caught my ex's new boyfriend raping my preteen son, it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit!"

Cannibal leftist troll...

--
bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:

> Subject: Re: What do Dems see as greatest threat to the Nation?
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> From: bitrex <us...@example.net>
> Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:05:17 -0400

Edward Hernandez

Sep 15, 2021, 8:40:16 AM9/15/21
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 15 Sep 2021 03:34:12 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <shrpjk$h8g$7...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 15, 2021, 8:40:48 AM9/15/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 15 Sep 2021 03:36:23 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <shrpnn$h8g$8...@dont-email.me>.

bitrex

Sep 15, 2021, 8:50:55 AM9/15/21
On 9/14/2021 10:40 AM, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:36:51 -0700 (PDT), Flyguy
> <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Taliban?
>> China?
>> Russia (this seemed to be the greatest threat in the last election)?
>>
>> If you guessed any of those you would be wrong. The greatest threat to the Nation - drum roll please - are:
>>
>> DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>>
>> These people may be too high on drugs to realize that Trump is no longer in office. Close on the heels of Trump is issue No. 2:
>>
>> UNVACCINATED AMERICANS
>>
>> And this is spite of the fact that they are supposedly vaccinated and not at risk.
>>
>> Russia, surprisingly, ends up in FIFTH PLACE! I guess their years of screaming Russian Collusion wore them out.
>> https://scottrasmussen.com/democrats-see-trump-supporters-and-the-unvaccinated-as-biggest-threat-to-nation/
>>

> The greatest threat is China nuking all our big cities.

The greatest threat to s.e.d is the same three or four lunatics
constantly shitting up the group with OT posts...

John Doe

Sep 15, 2021, 9:36:38 AM9/15/21
A weird nym-shifting troll, usually "Corvid" (also "Charger Boy", see sci.electronics.repair)...

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <ni...@cows.moo>
Banders <sn...@mailchute.com>
Covid-19 <alway...@message.header>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.org>
Cows Are Nice <co...@nice.moo>
Cows are nice <m...@cows.org>
Cows are Nice <ni...@cows.moo>
dogs <do...@home.com>
Edward H. <dtga...@gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
Great Pumpkin <pum...@patch.net>
Jose Curvo <jcu...@mymail.com>
Local Favorite <how2r...@palomar.info>
Peter Weiner <dtga...@gmail.com>
Sea <fres...@coast.org>
Standard Poodle <stan...@poodle.com>
triangles <bu...@home.com>
and others...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: What do Dems see as greatest threat to the Nation?
> Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 12:40:10 -0000 (UTC)

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 15, 2021, 11:33:57 AM9/15/21
whit3rd <whi...@gmail.com> wrote in

> If you select Democrats, they certainly oppose Republicans and the
> Donald, but that's as much a disgust reaction as a threat
> response.

A proper threat response would have been summary execution of Trump
and his three eldest and Kushner and Miller, in the hot Cuban GITMO
Sun.

The murderer Donald John Trump should lose his freedom... and in a
proper society, his life. That way NO politician will ever try to pull
the stupid shit he pulled. Disinformation should be a crime for
politicians. In the middle of a deadly pandemic... a capital crime.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Sep 15, 2021, 12:12:48 PM9/15/21
So show some discipline and don't follow-up their posts.

The second greatest threat is feces fans.

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 15, 2021, 11:55:55 PM9/15/21
On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 2:12:48 AM UTC+10, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 08:50:47 -0400, bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:
> >On 9/14/2021 10:40 AM, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> >> On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:36:51 -0700 (PDT), Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >The greatest threat to s.e.d is the same three or four lunatics
> >constantly shitting up the group with OT posts...
> So show some discipline and don't follow-up their posts.

You'd resent being ignored.

> The second greatest threat is feces fans.

Or perhaps the kind of people who can't spell "faeces". Okay - this is a difference between UK and Australian English and American English, but the "ae" is from the original Latin.

John Larkin seems to get more worried about lavatorial bad language than other kinds of extravagant expression. It is a bit odd.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Sep 16, 2021, 9:08:18 PM9/16/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Hey SL0WMAN, the "gullible idiots" are those that voted for Lyin' Biden. He has PROVED that he is unqualified for the job and is in cognitive decline. Lyin' Biden, on his best day, is good for about 4 hours of mediocre performance and then he needs a long nap.

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 17, 2021, 7:19:46 AM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:08:18 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 11:19:17 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> > On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 3:36:54 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> > > Taliban?
> > > China?
> > > Russia (this seemed to be the greatest threat in the last election)?
> > >
> > > If you guessed any of those you would be wrong. The greatest threat to the Nation - drum roll please - are:
> > >
> > > DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
> > >
> > > These people may be too high on drugs to realize that Trump is no longer in office.
> >
> > Somebody better informed than Flyguy - the vast majority of the US - would be aware that Donald Trump wants to run again for a second term, and still seems to be exerting his malign influence on the tattered remnants of the Republican Party. The Koch Brothers pretty much wrecked the Republican Party with their Tea Party Faction takeover back around 2013, which is how Donald Trump got to be their presidential candidate in 2016, and four years of Trump got rid of anybody with any sense at all.
> >
> > Flyguy is naturally still a Republican - Trump does know how to appeal to gullible idiots
> >
> > > Close on the heels of Trump is issue No. 2:
> > >
> > > UNVACCINATED AMERICANS
> > >
> > > And this is spite of the fact that they are supposedly vaccinated and not at risk.
> > Flyguy is as silly as Brent Locher. Even just tthe unvaccinated getting sick messes up the economy and overloads the hospitals.
> > > Russia, surprisingly, ends up in FIFTH PLACE! I guess their years of screaming Russian Collusion wore them out.
> > Putin is possibly even more crooked than Trump, if marginally less silly. Russia isn't the threat it used to be back when Flyguys brain molre or less worked.
> >
> > > https://scottrasmussen.com/democrats-see-trump-supporters-and-the-unvaccinated-as-biggest-threat-to-nation/
> >
> > Rasmussen does seem to be good at getting his "polls" to deliver the kind of results that make people like Flyguy happy. Nate Silver doesn't think much of his results.
>
> Hey Sloman, the "gullible idiots" are those that voted for Joe Biden.

A gullible idiot like Flyguy would think that.

> He has PROVED that he is unqualified for the job and is in cognitive decline.

To Flyguy's complete satisfaction. He seems to think that Donald Trump making some kind of demented claim is absolute "proof" that the claim is true.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

doesn't share this opinion. Only 3% of Trump's statements are rated as true.

> Joe Biden, on his best day, is good for about 4 hours of mediocre performance and then he needs a long nap.

Or so Donald Trump's election propaganda has claimed.

Whatever Donald Trump uses instead of brain may be great at concocting election propaganda that appeals to nitwits like Flyguy, but it didn't sell well to people with more sense.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Oct 18, 2021, 10:26:26 PM10/18/21
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, here is one of those claims:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/13/donald-trump/jan-6-defendants-were-armed-guns-other-weapons-doc/
The fact is that statement is 99.99% true, so it should have been rated Mostly True instead of the False rating given. Certainly no handguns were displayed or used by protesters at the protest. Other things the Left got totally false is that 5 people died during the protest. Only ONE person died, Ashli Babbitt, and she was shot WITHOUT WARNING by a cop, the same reckless cop that left a LOADED HANDGUN in a restroom!
https://www.foxnews.com/us/documents-ashli-babbitt-death-foia-capitol-police
This is typical about how the Left rates Donald Trump, so NONE of these ratings are trustworthy.

Lyin' Biden, on the other hand, lies demonstrably on things that DIRECTLY affect the Nation. He lied repeatedly about Afghanistan, for example. He lied about the Dems boondoggle 5 trillion dollar bill costing NOTHING!

Phil Allison

Oct 18, 2021, 11:13:11 PM10/18/21
Flyguy wrote:
==============

> Hey SNIPPERMAN, here is one of those claims:
> https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/13/donald-trump/jan-6-defendants-were-armed-guns-other-weapons-doc/
>
> The fact is that statement is 99.99% true, so it should have been rated Mostly True instead of the False rating given. Certainly no handguns were displayed or used by protesters at the protest. Other things the Left got totally false is that 5 people died during the protest. Only ONE person died, Ashli Babbitt, and she was shot WITHOUT WARNING by a cop, the same reckless cop that left a LOADED HANDGUN in a restroom!

** "Politifact" is nothing more than a self appointed committee of hack ( " is there another kind? " ) journalists.
None of whom would recognise a " fact " if one bit them on the ass.
Exactly the same crowd Trump repeatedly and correctly accused of creating " fake news" - as directed by their publishers.

Clearly they could not tolerate a *president* making such a claim openly as it threatened to ruin their careers and their publications.
So they fought back by creating more and more fake news designed to ruin Trump - aided and abetted by the Democrat Party.
Newspapers and services like CNN know their days are numbered already, so had nothing to lose by this.

Now, smart politicians know you cannot get away with outing how corrupt the media is - so they normally don't.
However, being more a business man than a politician, Trump instead chose to called their bluff - as he likely would a competitor that engaged in spreading false stories to harm him.

Sure, they got Trump out - but look what then arrived to replace him ?
The two most incompetent and and horribly corrupt people to ever hold those jobs.

Now, the very same journalists find themselves compelled to ignore any *real news * entirely to keep their ill gotten jobs.
How evil.

...... Phil

Anthony William Sloman

Oct 18, 2021, 11:28:20 PM10/18/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 1:26:26 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 4:19:46 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > Hey Sloman, the "gullible idiots" are those that voted for Joe Biden.
> >
> > A gullible idiot like Flyguy would think that.
> >
> > > He has PROVED that he is unqualified for the job and is in cognitive decline.
> >
> > To Flyguy's complete satisfaction. He seems to think that Donald Trump making some kind of demented claim is absolute "proof" that the claim is true.
> >
> > https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
> >
> > doesn't share this opinion. Only 3% of Trump's statements are rated as true.
> >
> > > Joe Biden, on his best day, is good for about 4 hours of mediocre performance and then he needs a long nap.
> >
> > Or so Donald Trump's election propaganda has claimed.
> >
> > Whatever Donald Trump uses instead of brain may be great at concocting election propaganda that appeals to nitwits like Flyguy, but it didn't sell well to people with more sense.
>
> Hey SNIPPERMAN, here is one of those claims:
> https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/13/donald-trump/jan-6-defendants-were-armed-guns-other-weapons-doc/
>
> The fact is that statement is 99.99% true, so it should have been rated Mostly True instead of the False rating given.

In Flyguy's totally non-partisan opinion.

> Certainly no handguns were displayed or used by protesters at the protest. Other things the Left got totally false is that 5 people died during the protest. Only ONE person died, Ashli Babbitt, and she was shot WITHOUT WARNING by a cop, the same reckless cop that left a LOADED HANDGUN in a restroom!

His shooting of Ashli Babbitt, when she was violently trying to break into a closed office, was perfectly legitimate. Nothing reckless about it.
Her attempt to break in was clearly reckless.

Five people did die in consequence of the protest - four of them were natural deaths, but clearly brought on by the stress of being involved in the incident.

> https://www.foxnews.com/us/documents-ashli-babbitt-death-foia-capitol-police

Fox News does espouse the right-wing lunatic point of view pretty reliably. It's more like the Trump propaganda machine than a news service.

> This is typical about how the Left rates Donald Trump, so NONE of these ratings are trustworthy.

You like Donald Trump - which a bizarre choice - and don't trust anybody who isn't similarly deluded.

> Joe Biden, on the other hand, lies demonstrably on things that DIRECTLY affect the Nation. He lied repeatedly about Afghanistan, for example. He lied about the Dems boondoggle 5 trillion dollar bill costing NOTHING!

Not that Flyguy understands what lying means. He thinks that I do it all the time.

What Biden may have said is that benefits from the 5 trillion dollar infra-structure bill will cover the cost. In country where road bridge fall down because they haven't been maintained properly, an infra-structure bill isn't any kind of boondoggle. The cheeseparing right-wingers who have been skimping on infrastructure maintenance for generations aren't going to see it that way - they'd be admitting to preferring lower taxes to having bridges that don't fall down.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

bitrex

Oct 18, 2021, 11:43:53 PM10/18/21
The mainstream media-thugs didn't have any trouble recognizing Trump as
a thug who seems to be becoming more thug-like by the day. That they
didn't have any trouble doing that naturally irritated Trump and the
Trump-thugs, the last thing thugs appreciate is competition.

Anthony William Sloman

Oct 18, 2021, 11:51:16 PM10/18/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 2:13:11 PM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> Flyguy wrote:
> ==============
> >
> > Hey SNIPPERMAN, here is one of those claims:
> > https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/13/donald-trump/jan-6-defendants-were-armed-guns-other-weapons-doc/
> >
> > The fact is that statement is 99.99% true, so it should have been rated Mostly True instead of the False rating given. Certainly no handguns were displayed or used by protesters at the protest. Other things the Left got totally false is that 5 people died during the protest. Only ONE person died, Ashli Babbitt, and she was shot WITHOUT WARNING by a cop, the same reckless cop that left a LOADED HANDGUN in a restroom!
>
> ** "Politifact" is nothing more than a self appointed committee of hack ( " is there another kind? " ) journalists.
> None of whom would recognise a " fact " if one bit them on the ass.
> Exactly the same crowd Trump repeatedly and correctly accused of creating " fake news" - as directed by their publishers.

Curiously, Trump never objects to Fox News which does produce "fake news" as directed by the own and publisher, Rupert Murdoch, presumably because the slant is in favour of Trump

> Clearly they could not tolerate a *president* making such a claim openly as it threatened to ruin their careers and their publications.

They survived. Trump didn't - or at least he wasn't re-elected.

> So they fought back by creating more and more fake news designed to ruin Trump - aided and abetted by the Democrat Party.

No need to invent anything to make Trump look bad - his own inventions make that obvious.

> Newspapers and services like CNN know their days are numbered already, so had nothing to lose by this.

They are still here. Trump isn't president any longer.

> Now, smart politicians know you cannot get away with outing how corrupt the media is - so they normally don't.

Except that the media Phil objects to isn't corrupt, and the media he likes - all owned by Rupert Murdoch - is.

> However, being more a business man than a politician, Trump instead chose to called their bluff - as he likely would a competitor that engaged in spreading false stories to harm him.

He did sue a lot of people in the course of his disastrous business career, with all those spectacular bankruptcies, and won about half his cases.

> Sure, they got Trump out - but look what then arrived to replace him ?

Somebody better.

> The two most incompetent and and horribly corrupt people to ever hold those jobs.

According to Phil. Even Trump isn't silly enough to claim that - he'd get sued, and lose. Trump had claimed that Biden was suffering from senile dementia, but Biden won the election and Trump didn't (not that Trump is willing to admit that).

> Now, the very same journalists find themselves compelled to ignore any *real news * entirely to keep their ill gotten jobs.
> How evil.

Phil hasn't noticed that the Murdoch media in Australia has just done a back-flip on on global warming, finally admitting that it is happening. Andrew Bolt and Petra Credlin are baffled. Everybody else recognises that Rupert Murdoch has decided there isn't enough money in selling advertising to the fossil carbon extraction industries to cover the losses on selling advertising to people with an interest in being more realistic.

So Phil is claiming that the main stream media is doing what the Murdoch media has been doing for the past thirty years, and has just decided to stop, essentially admitting that they had been lying for thirty-odd years. That was evil, but it doesn't seem to have registered with Phil.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Phil Allison

Oct 19, 2021, 12:05:02 AM10/19/21
Demented, Lunatic Loser Slowman needs to post much better answers:

[...]

How fucking evil.

...... Phil

Phil Allison

Oct 19, 2021, 12:06:44 AM10/19/21
bitrex has no brain at all:
==================

FOAD you lying Septic ass.

Phil Allison

Oct 19, 2021, 12:16:31 AM10/19/21
God save us from Slowman the Executioner:
=====================================

> > Certainly no handguns were displayed or used by protesters at the protest
> > Other things the Left got totally false is that 5 people died during the protest.
> > Only ONE person died, Ashli Babbitt, and she was shot WITHOUT WARNING by a cop,
> the same reckless cop that left a LOADED HANDGUN in a restroom!
>>

> His shooting of Ashli Babbitt, when she was violently trying to break into a closed office, was perfectly legitimate.

** Fucking garbage.
It was flat out, bloody murder !!!

> Her attempt to break in was clearly reckless.

** IRRELEVANT to justifying some dim wit, panicking cop carrying out an execution.

Lucky for him Ashli was not a black woman, or he would be hanged for it.

...... Phil

Anthony William Sloman

Oct 19, 2021, 12:36:51 AM10/19/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 3:16:31 PM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> God save us from Slowman the Executioner:
> =====================================
> >>
> > > Certainly no handguns were displayed or used by protesters at the protest
> > > Other things the Left got totally false is that 5 people died during the protest.
> > > Only ONE person died, Ashli Babbitt, and she was shot WITHOUT WARNING by a cop,
> > > the same reckless cop that left a LOADED HANDGUN in a restroom!
> >>

> > His shooting of Ashli Babbitt, when she was violently trying to break into a closed office, was perfectly legitimate.

> ** Fucking garbage.

You try to break into anything? You are a violent criminal. You get shot for your pains? Legitimate self-defense.

Phil's idea seems to be that anything he doesn't agree with is some kind of garbage. It's an easy position to adopt, but does make him look ridiculous.

> It was flat out, bloody murder !!!

Not an idea that anybody sane seems willing to entertain.

> > Her attempt to break in was clearly reckless.
>
> ** IRRELEVANT to justifying some dim wit, panicking cop carrying out an execution.

Except that he was engaged in legitimate self defense, and defending everybody else sheltering in the office.

> Lucky for him Ashli was not a black woman, or he would be hanged for it.

Not in the US. They don't hang people. And her skin colour wouldn't have made any difference - as it happens the cop who shot her happened to be black.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Oct 19, 2021, 12:38:32 AM10/19/21
Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> This is typical about how the Left rates Donald Trump, so NONE of
> these ratings are trustworthy.

Doanld John Trump is a lifelong criminal and he and his family
pilfered the US Treasury and they will go to prison for it.

ANY derision that targets the lifelong business failure and criminal
Doanld John Trump AND his also criminal three eldest children.

Some of us will not rest until he loses his abilty to walk on free
soil. IMO... ever again.

Phil Allison

Oct 19, 2021, 1:27:55 AM10/19/21
God save us from Slowman the MAD Executioner:
=====================================

> > > His shooting of Ashli Babbitt, when she was violently trying to break into a closed office, was perfectly legitimate.
>
> > ** Fucking garbage.
>
> You try to break into anything? You are a violent criminal.

** Wot totally insane drivel.

> You get shot for your pains? Legitimate self-defense.

** Plain fucking murder - you lying arsehole.

> > It was flat out, bloody murder !!!
>
> Not an idea that anybody sane seems willing to entertain.

** Even worse insane drivel.

> > > Her attempt to break in was clearly reckless.
> >
> > ** IRRELEVANT to justifying some dim wit, panicking cop carrying out an execution.
>
> Except that he was engaged in legitimate self defense,

** Even worse insane drivel.

> and defending everybody else sheltering in the office.

** Even worse insane drivel.

> > Lucky for him Ashli was not a black woman, or he would be hanged for it.
>
> Not in the US. They don't hang people.

** They really need to rethink that.
Lethal injections are so boring.

> And her skin colour wouldn't have made any difference as it happens the cop who shot her happened to be black.

** Yeah - blacks can get away with murder in the USA.
Cos they are so all oppressed ,........

.... Phil

Anthony William Sloman

Oct 19, 2021, 2:42:45 AM10/19/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 4:27:55 PM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> God save us from Slowman the MAD Executioner:
> =====================================

> > > ** Fucking garbage.
> >
> > You try to break into anything? You are a violent criminal.
>
> ** Wot totally insane drivel.

Phil's insane drivel does get tedious.

> > You get shot for your pains? Legitimate self-defense.
>
> ** Plain fucking murder - you lying arsehole.

Or so Phil thinks - but he does seem to have finally lurched over the border into certifiable insanity.

> > > It was flat out, bloody murder !!!
> >
> > Not an idea that anybody sane seems willing to entertain.
>
> ** Even worse insane drivel.

Phil is in denial about his breakdown.

> > > ** IRRELEVANT to justifying some dim wit, panicking cop carrying out an execution.
> >
> > Except that he was engaged in legitimate self defense, and defending everybody else sheltering in the office.

<snipped tedious repetition>

> > > Lucky for him Ashli was not a black woman, or he would be hanged for it.
> >
> > Not in the US. They don't hang people.
>
> ** They really need to rethink that.
> Lethal injections are so boring.

It's not part of the entertainment industry.

> > And her skin colour wouldn't have made any difference. As it happens the cop who shot her happened to be black.
>
> ** Yeah - blacks can get away with murder in the USA. Cos they are so all oppressed ,........

Not all of them. Colin Powell doesn't seem to have been oppressed to any notable extent.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Phil Allison

Oct 19, 2021, 3:00:00 AM10/19/21
Phil Allison wrote:
===============

> > Certainly no handguns were displayed or used by protesters at the protest
> > Other things the Left got totally false is that 5 people died during the protest.
> > Only ONE person died, Ashli Babbitt, and she was shot WITHOUT WARNING by a cop,
> the same reckless cop that left a LOADED HANDGUN in a restroom!
> >>

>> His shooting of Ashli Babbitt, when she was violently trying to break into a closed office, was perfectly legitimate.

** Fucking made up garbage.

It was flat out, bloody murder !!!

> > Her attempt to break in was clearly reckless.

** IRRELEVANT to justifying some dim wit, panicking cop carrying out an execution.

Lucky for asshoel Michael Byrd, Ashli was not a black woman, or he would be executed for it.

....... Phil

Phil Allison

Oct 19, 2021, 3:02:37 AM10/19/21
God save us from Slowman the MAD Executioner:
=====================================

> > Certainly no handguns were displayed or used by protesters at the protest
> > Other things the Left got totally false is that 5 people died during the protest.
> > Only ONE person died, Ashli Babbitt, and she was shot WITHOUT WARNING by a cop,
> the same reckless cop that left a LOADED HANDGUN in a restroom!
> >>

>> His shooting of Ashli Babbitt, when she was violently trying to break into a closed office, was perfectly legitimate.

** Fucking made up garbage.

It was flat out, bloody murder !!!

> > Her attempt to break in was clearly reckless.

** IRRELEVANT to justifying some dim wit, panicking cop carrying out an instant execution.

Lucky for dumb asshole Michael Byrd, Ashli was not a black woman or he would be executed for it.

....... Phil

bitrex

Oct 19, 2021, 3:24:16 AM10/19/21
Think of all the nice freedoms Phil and his friends get to have under
the Liberal Party of Australia, but he's annoyed criminals in the US
don't have free reign to storm into the Capitol and do whatever they
want. If I wanted to send criminals to Australia to...ok. perhaps that's
a sore subject.

Phil Allison

Oct 19, 2021, 3:39:36 AM10/19/21
bitrex is a Lying Septic Moron

========================

> Think of all the nice freedoms Phil and his friends get to have under
> the Liberal Party of Australia,

** LOL

> but he's annoyed criminals in the US
> don't have free reign to storm into the Capitol and do whatever they
> want.

** Having no case whatever, this stinking Dem asshole makes stuff up.

Like all criminal Dems do.

...... Phil

bitrex

Oct 19, 2021, 8:37:23 AM10/19/21
Your view of American politics isn't particularly nuanced, I'm much too
left-wing to ever love the "Dems" or call myself one. Plenty of
"criminal Dems", not news.

For the most part though they do get that being a tedious raging bigot
isn't a political philosophy of anything and doesn't reliably sell, so
are more effective at getting power than you would be.

bitrex

Oct 19, 2021, 8:50:15 AM10/19/21
If only Phil could be convinced of a concept like "Any time the state
kills anyone, it's murder", sometimes he seems like he's sniffing his
way around to it, but reliably misses the bullseye.

bitrex

Oct 19, 2021, 9:05:42 AM10/19/21
Her main "crime" such as it was, was I guess believing she lived in some
country like Australia where the state might go out of its way to avoid
gunning you down if it's annoyed at your behavior.

But this is America, and the state will gun you down when it feels like
it. Sure as shit it will, foolish to think otherwise.

John Doe

Oct 19, 2021, 1:01:04 PM10/19/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

"the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it so" (paraphrased)

Bozo the Clown...

--
Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:42:42 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: What do Dems see as greatest threat to the Nation?
> From: Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

Edward Hernandez

Oct 19, 2021, 1:17:23 PM10/19/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Tue, 19 Oct 2021 17:00:58 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <skmtk9$cnf$2...@dont-email.me>.

txWNTqdl+ZGb

Phil Allison

Oct 19, 2021, 4:40:49 PM10/19/21

bitrex is a Lying Septic Moron

========================

> > Think of all the nice freedoms Phil and his friends get to have under
> > the Liberal Party of Australia,
> ** LOL
> > but he's annoyed criminals in the US
> > don't have free reign to storm into the Capitol and do whatever they
> > want.
> ** Having no case whatever, this stinking Dem asshole makes stuff up.
>
> Like all criminal Dems do.

> Your view of American politics isn't particularly nuanced, I'm much too
> left-wing to ever love the "Dems" or call myself one.

** Too left wing for the Dems ?

That makes you a paid up member of the raving loony party.
Like trolls all are.

...... Phil

John Doe

Oct 19, 2021, 4:55:15 PM10/19/21
Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> bitrex is a Lying Septic Moron
>
> ========================
>> >
>> > Think of all the nice freedoms Phil and his friends get to have under
>> > the Liberal Party of Australia,
>> ** LOL
>> > but he's annoyed criminals in the US
>> > don't have free reign to storm into the Capitol and do whatever they
>> > want.
>> ** Having no case whatever, this stinking Dem asshole makes stuff up.
>>
>> Like all criminal Dems do.
>
>> Your view of American politics isn't particularly nuanced, I'm much too
>> left-wing to ever love the "Dems" or call myself one.
>
> ** Too left wing for the Dems ?

lol

bitrex

Oct 19, 2021, 9:29:07 PM10/19/21
They called her Kamala "The Jailer" Harris:

<https://medium.com/@kalondamulamba/kamalas-crimes-against-black-people-8-reasons-why-we-should-oppose-kamala-harris-90f60a0ad753>

How hard do you think it is to be more left-wing than the Democrat
party? They've been fucking around 50 years on a "progressive" platform
and not everyone can even get Medicare like it seems you can even in
famously communist Australia.

Flyguy

Oct 21, 2021, 1:24:50 AM10/21/21
LOL! Hey SNIPPERMAN, she was climbing thru a fucking window UNARMED, you asshole. She was a ZERO THREAT to anyone, especially the fucker that shot her. She sure as hell was less of a threat than George Floyd, dumbass.

> Five people did die in consequence of the protest - four of them were natural deaths, but clearly brought on by the stress of being involved in the incident.
>
> > https://www.foxnews.com/us/documents-ashli-babbitt-death-foia-capitol-police
>
> Fox News does espouse the right-wing lunatic point of view pretty reliably. It's more like the Trump propaganda machine than a news service.
> > This is typical about how the Left rates Donald Trump, so NONE of these ratings are trustworthy.
> You like Donald Trump - which a bizarre choice - and don't trust anybody who isn't similarly deluded.
>
> > Joe Biden, on the other hand, lies demonstrably on things that DIRECTLY affect the Nation. He lied repeatedly about Afghanistan, for example. He lied about the Dems boondoggle 5 trillion dollar bill costing NOTHING!
>
> Not that Flyguy understands what lying means. He thinks that I do it all the time.

DEFLECTION, asshole - Lyin' Biden should get an Emmy for his fucking lying.

> What Biden may have said is that benefits from the 5 trillion dollar infra-structure bill will cover the cost. In country where road bridge fall down because they haven't been maintained properly, an infra-structure bill isn't any kind of boondoggle. The cheeseparing right-wingers who have been skimping on infrastructure maintenance for generations aren't going to see it that way - they'd be admitting to preferring lower taxes to having bridges that don't fall down.

No, fucker, they WILL NOT cover the "cost", not now, NOT NEVER. If you believe that then you will certainly believe in the fucking TOOTH FAIRY! One thing is for certain, your PhD IS NOT in ECONOMICS, you WHINING ASSHOLE!!!

Flyguy

Oct 21, 2021, 1:27:05 AM10/21/21
Well, DecadedBrainMatter, what you said PERFECTLY fits that motherfucking asshole, Lyin' Biden, and his corrupt, whore mongering, drug addicted son, Hunter BooBoo.

Anthony William Sloman

Oct 21, 2021, 3:32:44 AM10/21/21
> > > Hey Sloman, here is one of those claims:
> > > https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/13/donald-trump/jan-6-defendants-were-armed-guns-other-weapons-doc/
> > >
> > > The fact is that statement is 99.99% true, so it should have been rated Mostly True instead of the False rating given.
> >
> > In Flyguy's totally non-partisan opinion.
> >
> > > Certainly no handguns were displayed or used by protesters at the protest. Other things the Left got totally false is that 5 people died during the protest. Only ONE person died, Ashli Babbitt, and she was shot WITHOUT WARNING by a cop, the same reckless cop that left a LOADED HANDGUN in a restroom!
>
> > His shooting of Ashli Babbitt, when she was violently trying to break into a closed office, was perfectly legitimate. Nothing reckless about it.
> > Her attempt to break in was clearly reckless.
> >
> LOL! Hey Sloman, she was climbing thru a fucking window UNARMED, you asshole.

She'd just broken the window she was climbing through. Unarmed people can be dangerous, particularly when there a large sheets of broken glass lying around (which can be used as weapons).

> She was a ZERO THREAT to anyone, especially the fucker that shot her. She sure as hell was less of a threat than George Floyd, dumbass.

In your ever-so-expert and totally unbiased opinion.

> > Five people did die in consequence of the protest - four of them were natural deaths, but clearly brought on by the stress of being involved in the incident.
> >
> > > https://www.foxnews.com/us/documents-ashli-babbitt-death-foia-capitol-police
> >
> > Fox News does espouse the right-wing lunatic point of view pretty reliably. It's more like the Trump propaganda machine than a news service.
>
> > > This is typical about how the Left rates Donald Trump, so NONE of these ratings are trustworthy.
> >
> > You like Donald Trump - which a bizarre choice - and don't trust anybody who isn't similarly deluded.
> >
> > > Joe Biden, on the other hand, lies demonstrably on things that DIRECTLY affect the Nation. He lied repeatedly about Afghanistan, for example. He lied about the Dems boondoggle 5 trillion dollar bill costing NOTHING!
> >
> > Not that Flyguy understands what lying means. He thinks that I do it all the time.
>
> DEFLECTION, asshole - Joe Biden should get an Emmy for his fucking lying.

Flyguy really doesn't understand what lying means. He thinks I do it all the time - when I don't - and imagines that Donald Trump doesn't. He probably means that Joe Biden isn't spouting the fatuous nonsense which would make Flyguy and Donald Trump happy, and that any deviation from that bizarre script is tantamount to lying

> > What Biden may have said is that benefits from the 5 trillion dollar infra-structure bill will cover the cost. In country where road bridge fall down because they haven't been maintained properly, an infra-structure bill isn't any kind of boondoggle. The cheeseparing right-wingers who have been skimping on infrastructure maintenance for generations aren't going to see it that way - they'd be admitting to preferring lower taxes to having bridges that don't fall down.

> No, fucker, they WILL NOT cover the "cost", not now, NOT NEVER.

That's your totally worthless opinion. Save it for an audience that might be silly enough to believe it.

> If you believe that then you will certainly believe in the fucking TOOTH FAIRY! One thing is for certain, your PhD IS NOT in ECONOMICS, you WHINING ASSHOLE!!!

My Ph.D. is Physical Chemistry. Since I'm not an anonymous troll I can prove that the thesis exists. You make all kinds of implausible claims, and since you are an anonymous troll you can't prove any of them, but still seem to think that you can cry libel if I doubt your - clearly demented - claims.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Oct 21, 2021, 3:26:35 PM10/21/21
Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> <snip>

"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions"
(Bozo Bill Sloman, a non-American America bashing scumbag)

Bozo Bill is a chronic liar, it cannot be reasoned with. When you refute
its lies, it simply makes up more lies to cover its prior lies. Its
fiction never ends.