Hey, Johnny... SEE IN SEE this...

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 24, 2021, 9:57:39 AM4/24/21
Now this guy has an interesting hobby.

Not duct taping drill motors and motorcycle batteries to bicycles.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekYSqwj5EBU>

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Apr 24, 2021, 12:00:29 PM4/24/21
Sorry, two noisy ads, the first one 33 seconds.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

Steve Wilson

Apr 24, 2021, 1:55:30 PM4/24/21
jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 13:57:31 +0000 (UTC),
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>
>>Now this guy has an interesting hobby.
>>
>> Not duct taping drill motors and motorcycle batteries to bicycles.
>>
>><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekYSqwj5EBU>
>
> Sorry, two noisy ads, the first one 33 seconds.

If you are running Firefox, get AD Blocker. It kills all the Youtube ads:

https://mybrowseraddon.com/adblocker-for-youtube.html

You can also get an audio equalizer to sharpen up the muffled Youtube sound:

https://mybrowseraddon.com/audio-equalizer.html

--
The best designs occur in the theta state. - sw

Edward Rawde

Apr 24, 2021, 2:17:18 PM4/24/21
<jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 13:57:31 +0000 (UTC),
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>
>>Now this guy has an interesting hobby.
>>
>> Not duct taping drill motors and motorcycle batteries to bicycles.
>>
>><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekYSqwj5EBU>
>
> Sorry, two noisy ads, the first one 33 seconds.

I don't see them.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 24, 2021, 4:37:36 PM4/24/21
jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in

> On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 13:57:31 +0000 (UTC),
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>
>>Now this guy has an interesting hobby.
>>
>> Not duct taping drill motors and motorcycle batteries to bicycles.
>>
>><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekYSqwj5EBU>
>
> Sorry, two noisy ads, the first one 33 seconds.

So, you're a goddamned retarded little wuss crybaby too then.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Apr 24, 2021, 4:48:36 PM4/24/21
You get all teary when I don't praise your posts. What do you really
want?

gray_wolf

Apr 24, 2021, 6:13:33 PM4/24/21
On 24/04/2021 11:00 am, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 13:57:31 +0000 (UTC),
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>
>> Now this guy has an interesting hobby.
>>
>> Not duct taping drill motors and motorcycle batteries to bicycles.
>>
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekYSqwj5EBU>
>
> Sorry, two noisy ads, the first one 33 seconds.

You don't have ad blocker? Try this:
https://adblockplus.org/

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Apr 24, 2021, 6:28:08 PM4/24/21
On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 17:13:25 -0500, gray_wolf <g_wolf@howling_mad.com>
wrote:
Actually, there is an officially blessed Firefox adblock add-on. I'll
give that a try.

But Youtube is sort of lame anyhow.

gray_wolf

Apr 24, 2021, 10:00:16 PM4/24/21
On 24/04/2021 5:28 pm, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 17:13:25 -0500, gray_wolf <g_wolf@howling_mad.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 24/04/2021 11:00 am, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

>>> Sorry, two noisy ads, the first one 33 seconds.
>>>

>> You don't have ad blocker? Try this:
>> https://adblockplus.org/
>
> Actually, there is an officially blessed Firefox adblock add-on. I'll
> give that a try.
>
> But Youtube is sort of lame anyhow.

It depends on the performer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY

I listened to this at 3 am.
My neighbors called the police.
The police arrested them.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 24, 2021, 10:11:09 PM4/24/21

> On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 20:37:30 +0000 (UTC),
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>
>>jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in

>>> Sorry, two noisy ads, the first one 33 seconds.
>>>

>> So, you're a goddamned retarded little wuss crybaby too then.
>
> You get all teary when I don't praise your posts. What do you
> really want?

It has nothing to do with praise, dumbfuck. You were not praising,
you were pissing and moaning about stupid shit not even related to
the post. Grow the fuck up, child.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 24, 2021, 10:13:13 PM4/24/21

> On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 17:13:25 -0500, gray_wolf
> <g_wolf@howling_mad.com> wrote:
>
>>On 24/04/2021 11:00 am, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

>>> Sorry, two noisy ads, the first one 33 seconds.
>>>

>>You don't have ad blocker? Try this:
>>https://adblockplus.org/
>
> Actually, there is an officially blessed Firefox adblock add-on.
> I'll give that a try.

All you did was look for a reason to bitch like the little retarded
trumper low IQ dumbfuck that you are.

> But Youtube is sort of lame anyhow.

You spelled "John Larkin" wrong in that sentence. You are not sort
of lame... motherfucker you epitomize the word lame.

boB

Apr 25, 2021, 12:19:36 AM4/25/21
Too much good stuff on YouTube to have to click on ads. I figure it's
a pretty good service too so I just pay their $10 (or so) per month
and get no ads plus all the music and other perks.

Probably a bit better than an ad blocker for me.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 25, 2021, 4:29:47 AM4/25/21
boB <b...@K7IQ.com> wrote in
The really fucked up part of this thread is that everyone is
pissing and moaning and opining about fucking youtube ads, but no one
has said a fucking word about the fucking video content.

And nobody does this stupid shit when others post youtube links.

Looks to me like a whole bunch of y'all in this group are immature
twerps.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Apr 25, 2021, 11:09:13 AM4/25/21
Do you have a CNC mill at home?

Have you milled and built working circuit boards?

Cursitor Doom

Apr 25, 2021, 12:30:27 PM4/25/21
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 08:09:04 -0700, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com
wrote:
He hasn't built shit. Depend upon it.
There's something addictive about replying to trolls, but it's a
temptation best avoided if you value your limited time on Earth.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Apr 25, 2021, 12:41:09 PM4/25/21
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 17:30:23 +0100, Cursitor Doom <c...@nowhere.com>
It doesn't take long.

I do ignore a number of nasty but boring people. AW seems to want to
discuss real things, but flies into a frenzy when anyone doesn't
absolutely agree with and praise his posts.

That is boring too.

Cursitor Doom

Apr 25, 2021, 1:32:22 PM4/25/21
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 09:41:00 -0700, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Hmmm. Seems to be something of a pathological character trait among
our antipodean 'contributors' who feel that ANYTHING is better than
being ignored. If they can't get attention by posting something
relevant and useful, they'll resort to insults intended to provoke the
other party, thereby getting the reaction they crave. It kind of
validates their existence - to their twisted way of thinking at any
rate.
This is what happens when that personality type finds themselves
living in a country that no one gives a damn about and has no presence
on the world stage whatsoever. Sad but true.

gray_wolf

Apr 25, 2021, 4:17:49 PM4/25/21
That describes a person I knew in OZ 22 years ago I knew on a dog breed
group I was on. He had this odd personality quirk. He seemed to get miffed
when he wasn't treated like the royalty he thought he was.

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

Apr 25, 2021, 4:29:37 PM4/25/21
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 15:17:40 -0500, gray_wolf <g_wolf@howling_mad.com>
Is AW from Australia?

>> This is what happens when that personality type finds themselves
>> living in a country that no one gives a damn about and has no presence
>> on the world stage whatsoever. Sad but true.
>>

>That describes a person I knew in OZ 22 years ago I knew on a dog breed
>group I was on. He had this odd personality quirk. He seemed to get miffed
>when he wasn't treated like the royalty he thought he was.

Are Australians especially irritable? Our small sampling suggests so.
Maybe Fosters rots the brain.

Sylvia is OK, but appears infrequently.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 25, 2021, 7:04:49 PM4/25/21
jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in
The video I linked to is NOT a unit meant for circuit boards, you
pathetic dweeb, putz motherfucker.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 25, 2021, 7:09:01 PM4/25/21
CurdSipper Dumb <c...@nowhere.com> wrote in
I have built shit that went up on Spacde Shuttle missions,
fucktard.

> Depend upon it.

Your Depends are leaking... That's what the stench in this group
is from. SHITheads like you.

> There's something addictive about replying to trolls,

Your whore mother trolled the group when the severely ass fucked
street slut shat you but failed to flush you, shithead.

> but it's a
> temptation best avoided if you value your limited time on Earth.

If only... Yours would be seriousy limited. You'd get buried in
the sand out in the desert up to your neck, right next to a big ant
hill.

Fuck you CurdSipper Dumb!

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 25, 2021, 7:09:51 PM4/25/21

> I do ignore a number of nasty but boring people. AW seems to want to
> discuss real things, but flies into a frenzy when anyone doesn't
> absolutely agree with and praise his posts.
>
> That is boring too.

You couldn't be more full of shit if you tried.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 25, 2021, 7:12:33 PM4/25/21

> Are Australians especially irritable? Our small sampling suggests so.
> Maybe Fosters rots the brain.
>
> Sylvia is OK, but appears infrequently.

Damn, boy! Did you take all of your retard cues from Donald John
Trump? It sure sounds like it.

Cursitor Doom

Apr 25, 2021, 7:31:01 PM4/25/21
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 13:29:26 -0700, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Is the Pope Catholic? "Anitpodean Wanker" displays all the hallmarks
of his breed. I'd put money on it.

>>> This is what happens when that personality type finds themselves
>>> living in a country that no one gives a damn about and has no presence
>>> on the world stage whatsoever. Sad but true.
>>>

>>That describes a person I knew in OZ 22 years ago I knew on a dog breed
>>group I was on. He had this odd personality quirk. He seemed to get miffed
>>when he wasn't treated like the royalty he thought he was.
>
>Are Australians especially irritable? Our small sampling suggests so.
>Maybe Fosters rots the brain.

Well, you don't have to sample much Fosters before brain damage sets
in, so you could be on to something with that hypothesis.

>Sylvia is OK, but appears infrequently.

There's something 'not quite right' about that woman as well -
assuming 'she' is actually a real woman, that is.

--

Britain: do the right thing and hand Australia back to China.

Cursitor Doom

Apr 25, 2021, 7:37:27 PM4/25/21
I'm guessing that would be the fuel tank o rings on the Challenger?
They certainly were "shit" and hardly an achievement to boast about,
even for an Australian.

Clifford Heath

Apr 25, 2021, 8:11:33 PM4/25/21
No, he's not, but facts never bother CD. Tired old dinosaur who seems to
be from an irrelevant island off the coast of Europe

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 25, 2021, 11:32:29 PM4/25/21

> On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 23:08:55 +0000 (UTC),
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>
>>CurdSipper Dumb <c...@nowhere.com> wrote in

snip

>>> He hasn't built shit.
>>
>> I have built shit that went up on Spacde Shuttle missions,
>>fucktard.
>
> I'm guessing that would be the fuel tank o rings on the Challenger?

Your guesses are as pathetic as your retarded lies about the
Prince.

> They certainly were "shit"

No, the SRB section union O-rings were not shit. The idiot who
pressed on with the launch despite the cold was.

> and hardly an achievement to boast about,

My achievement was a 25kV space rated HVPS that went on a
successful flight and return, you stupid little putz. You're a
goddamned Usenet total retard, boy.

> even for an Australian.

More proof of just how utterly stupid you are.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Apr 25, 2021, 11:35:46 PM4/25/21
Clifford Heath <no....@please.net> wrote in

>> On 26/4/21 6:29 am, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

snip

>> Is AW from Australia?
>
> No, he's not, but facts never bother CD. Tired old dinosaur who
> seems to be from an irrelevant island off the coast of Europe

Thank you. Oh, and I am NOT "AW". That was a retarded moniker by JL
and KRW. Neither of which have shown much maturity and deserve
denigrating monikers of their own.

Tom Del Rosso

May 8, 2021, 9:37:01 PM5/8/21
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> The really fucked up part of this thread is that everyone is
> pissing and moaning and opining about fucking youtube ads, but no one
> has said a fucking word about the fucking video content.

At 5min 10sec it looks like he split the plastic while inserting the
bearing.

There.

> And nobody does this stupid shit when others post youtube links.

Maybe they would rather talk to "others."

> Looks to me like a whole bunch of y'all in this group are immature
> twerps.

Those "others" must not have inverted perceptions.

--
Defund the Thought Police

Bill Sloman

May 8, 2021, 11:04:06 PM5/8/21
On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 9:31:01 AM UTC+10, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 13:29:26 -0700, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 15:17:40 -0500, gray_wolf <g_wolf@howling_mad.com>
> >wrote:

<snip>

> >Is AW from Australia?
>
> Is the Pope Catholic? "Anitpodean Wanker" displays all the hallmarks of his breed. I'd put money on it.

DLUNU isn't Australian. Cursitor Doom has a totally unjustified faith in his own opinions, and would lose a lot of money if he backed it.
The expensive literature search that he paid for to get useless old papers on atmospheric CO2 levels around 1900 seems to be a case in point.

The UK has been demonstrating point for some decades now.

> >>That describes a person I knew in OZ 22 years ago I knew on a dog breed group I was on. He had this odd personality quirk. He seemed to get miffed when he wasn't treated like the royalty he thought he was.

Sounds like John Larkin.

> >Are Australians especially irritable? Our small sampling suggests so.

They may less inhibited about expressing their irritation with ill-informed and over-confident idiots like Cursitor Doom.

> >Maybe Fosters rots the brain.

Probably not. Phil Allison lives in Sydney, and Fosters has been brewed in Melbourne since 1888. You can buy it in Sydney, but it's not a local beer.

> Well, you don't have to sample much Fosters before brain damage sets in, so you could be on to something with that hypothesis.

Ethanol isn't god for the brain, but Foster's contains 4% ethanol by volume (5% in the US), which makes it a fairly typical beer.

> >Sylvia is OK, but appears infrequently.
>
> There's something 'not quite right' about that woman as well - assuming 'she' is actually a real woman, that is.

By which Cursitor Doom means far-right - he expects everybody to share his demented delusions and is unhappy with people who don't.

> Britain: do the right thing and hand Australia back to China.

They should give back the United States of America to China first. Native American are more closely related to the Chinese than aboriginal Australians. Britain isn't actually in a position to give the United States or Australia back to China, but Cursitor Doom isn't worried about that.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

May 9, 2021, 10:28:15 AM5/9/21
"Tom Del Rosso" <fizzbin...@that-google-mail-domain.com> wrote in

> At 5min 10sec it looks like he split the plastic while inserting the
> bearing.
>
> There.

Yeah... I saw that as well. He didn't care because it was still
fully captivated. (well, all but fully)

legg

May 9, 2021, 2:20:53 PM5/9/21
On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 13:57:31 +0000 (UTC),
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

>Now this guy has an interesting hobby.
>
> Not duct taping drill motors and motorcycle batteries to bicycles.
>
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekYSqwj5EBU>

Lot of parts.

Not a single lockwasher. Don't you need them with plastic parts?
I guess I'll never know.

Mounting base is perfboard?

RL

legg

May 9, 2021, 2:21:33 PM5/9/21

legg

May 9, 2021, 2:49:36 PM5/9/21
If not then . . . eventually.

Needs to select materials and shapes more carefully.

RL

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

May 9, 2021, 3:39:27 PM5/9/21
legg <le...@nospam.magma.ca> wrote in
If you checked the guy out, there have been other iterations with
improvements made.

And "lot of parts"? Do you actually think you could build a
precision x,y,z transitioning device with "a few parts"?

legg

May 9, 2021, 5:09:12 PM5/9/21
When it comes to woodwork, you might be surprised what you can do
with a sharp knife.

I don't think we're talking precision here, but Aims.

RL

Tom Del Rosso

May 10, 2021, 12:08:39 PM5/10/21
legg wrote:
> On Sat, 8 May 2021 21:36:54 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
> <fizzbin...@that-google-mail-domain.com> wrote:
>
>> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>>>
>>> The really fucked up part of this thread is that everyone is
>>> pissing and moaning and opining about fucking youtube ads, but no
>>> one has said a fucking word about the fucking video content.
>>
>> At 5min 10sec it looks like he split the plastic while inserting the
>> bearing.
>
> If not then . . . eventually.
>
> Needs to select materials and shapes more carefully.

And the material is expensive. For large geometrical shapes like those,
it makes more sense to buy bulk plastic (or chopping boards) and machine
them.

And isn't it strange to do all that just for the sake of your
woodworking hobby?

legg

May 10, 2021, 4:11:27 PM5/10/21
On Mon, 10 May 2021 12:08:33 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
Perhaps just proof of concept, though I understand this is not
a first iteration.

Aims, if any, are not obvious.

A picture can raise a thousand questions.

RL

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

May 10, 2021, 8:49:57 PM5/10/21
legg <le...@nospam.magma.ca> wrote in
No, ya dope. It WAS a first iteration and there have been many
since. The guy is an exellent mechanical engineer.

> Aims, if any, are not obvious.

Because Trumptarded blind dopes cannot see anything through a
proper lens. Brains, if any, are obviously missing.

> A picture can raise a thousand questions.

Good thing you haven't posted one of yourself.

It is a video, not a picture. Idiots like Larkin post pictures and
not videos. He's not very tech savvy. Neither is anyone else who
watched this and spouted stupid shit afterward.

legg

May 11, 2021, 7:23:07 AM5/11/21
Videos aren't my first choice of documentation. Their my last choice
in learning about anything. So, I'm not a youtube fan.

You're the one who pointed out the existence of other versions of
this guy's output. Perhaps you, as the OP, could have pointed to
a later example? One where he'd used previous iterations to mill
parts of more suitable material, rather than printing them?

If you've seen the equipment collecting dust in some people's
home woodworking shops that I have, you too might be wondering
about aims and objectives for this application of printed
components.

You're getting nowhere by questioning the intelligence of
usenet clingers-on. You're part of the same club, after all.

RL

jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com

May 11, 2021, 10:25:35 AM5/11/21
Videos use megabits/sec of bandwidth to convey information at a very
slow rate. Most are too klunky and annoying to sit through. Youtube
videos increasingly include embedded ads that an ad blocker can't
ignore.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

May 11, 2021, 7:40:21 PM5/11/21

> Videos use megabits/sec of bandwidth to convey information at a very
> slow rate. Most are too klunky and annoying to sit through. Youtube
> videos increasingly include embedded ads that an ad blocker can't
> ignore.

So use ClipGrab and Dl it then watch it ad free then delete it, you
fucking tech putz!

Your fucking brain is klunky, boy!