FAA blocks embarrassing drone videos of illegal immigrants in TX

Flyguy

Sep 17, 2021, 12:34:30 PM9/17/21
No doubt under orders from Lyin' Biden, the FAA instituted SEVEN separate TFRs (temporary flight restrictions for you non-pilots like SL0WMAN) along the southern border as TENS OF THOUSANDS of illegal immigrants stream in from Haiti and other countries:
https://tfr.faa.gov/tfr_map_ims/html/ew/scale2/tile_2_2.html
https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/faa-grounds-fox-news-drones-in-texas-near-sheltering-migrants/

boB

Sep 17, 2021, 6:19:49 PM9/17/21
I bet Biden is also lying about the drone footage that fox news tried
to take looking over the edge of the ice wall in antarctica that keeps
us all from falling over the edge of the flat earth !

John Doe

Sep 19, 2021, 2:10:45 AM9/19/21
Apparently some bizarre political argument, prompted
by Trump Derangement Syndrome...

--
boB <b...@K7IQ.com> wrote:

> From: boB <b...@K7IQ.com>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: FAA blocks embarrassing drone videos of illegal immigrants in TX
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:19:35 -0700

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Sep 19, 2021, 3:25:27 AM9/19/21
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:si6k8v$vuc$7@dont-
email.me:

> Apparently some bizarre political argument, prompted
> by Trump Derangement Syndrome...

Trump followers are pretty deranged. The most deranged individuals
since the dawn of the Homo Sapiens branch.

In fact, Donald John Trump is the most stupid deranged person in the
world, but the only thing more stupid and deranged than the TrumpTard
himself is a Trump supporter.

John Doe

Sep 19, 2021, 3:45:02 AM9/19/21
A delusional blowhard with a big ego, a.k.a. Always Wrong...

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: FAA blocks embarrassing drone videos of illegal immigrants in TX
> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:25:22 -0000 (UTC)

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 19, 2021, 8:47:36 AM9/19/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 2:34:30 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> No doubt under orders from Joe Biden, the FAA instituted SEVEN separate TFRs (temporary flight restrictions for you non-pilots like Sloman)

https://abbreviations.woxikon.com/en/tfr

lists nine possible disambiguations - three of which are "temporary flight restriction.

Flyguy is much too dim to realise abbreviations really do need to be spelled out the first time you use them in any document, no mater how obvious they might seem to the author.

He's also much to dim to realise that the president of the USA isn't going to waste his time working down to the FAA to get them to issue temporary flight restrictions in the hope of muzzling Fox News - Fox News would just post something vaguely similar that they had snaffled from social media and run that.

> along the southern border as TENS OF THOUSANDS of illegal immigrants stream in from Haiti and other countries:
> https://tfr.faa.gov/tfr_map_ims/html/ew/scale2/tile_2_2.html
> https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/faa-grounds-fox-news-drones-in-texas-near-sheltering-migrants/

"Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), who was in Del Rio Thursday night, slammed the restriction as “ridiculous” and said he had “never seen anything like that.”
“The drone footage started this morning, and people across the country were horrified, and I guess the political operatives at the Biden White House saw that and decided the last thing they want is Fox News actually reporting on what’s happening down here,” he said."

Ted Cruz is quite as good at politically motivated guess-work as Flyguy (and I can't be ruder than that). The chance that Fox News was actually reporting real news - as opposed to fabricating right-wing propaganda - has to be zero. The crowd of pseudo-refugees won't have been all that expensive to put together, but it must have been irritating to lose the drone images after they'd got crowd nicely assembled.

Life can difficult for the fake news crowd. It's not as difficult (or expensive) as finding out what's actually going on - but real news is of no use to Fox News.It can't be relied to keep cretins like Flyguy and John Doe happy.

There was a British TV series - "Drop the Dead Donkey" - that satirised Rupert Murdoch's British media, but it's as hard to satirise Rupert Murdoch as it is to satirise Australian politicians. No matter how far-fetched your exaggerations are, the people you are satirising can be relied on to go further.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Edward Hernandez

Sep 19, 2021, 6:41:00 PM9/19/21
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:10:39 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si6k8v$vuc$7...@dont-email.me>.

Edward Hernandez

Sep 19, 2021, 6:43:00 PM9/19/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:44:57 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si6ppo$rom$1...@dont-email.me>.

John Doe

Sep 19, 2021, 9:58:08 PM9/19/21
A weird nym-shifting stalker, usually "Corvid" (also "Charger Boy", see sci.electronics.repair)...

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <ni...@cows.moo>
Banders <sn...@mailchute.com>
Covid-19 <alway...@message.header>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.org>
Cows Are Nice <co...@nice.moo>
Cows are nice <m...@cows.org>
Cows are Nice <ni...@cows.moo>
dogs <do...@home.com>
Edward H. <dtga...@gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
Great Pumpkin <pum...@patch.net>
Jose Curvo <jcu...@mymail.com>
Local Favorite <how2r...@palomar.info>
Peter Weiner <dtga...@gmail.com>
Sea <fres...@coast.org>
Standard Poodle <stan...@poodle.com>
triangles <bu...@home.com>
and others...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: FAA blocks embarrassing drone videos of illegal immigrants in TX
> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:40:55 -0000 (UTC)

Edward Hernandez

Sep 20, 2021, 2:19:05 PM9/20/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Mon, 20 Sep 2021 01:58:03 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si8pra$5j1$3...@dont-email.me>.

Flyguy

Sep 21, 2021, 10:27:50 PM9/21/21
The Troll, Eddie Hernia, continues posting the SAME post with the SAME misspelling (I think he is SL0WMAN in disguise).