Where the fuck is the "Border Tzar", Konfused Kamala?

Flyguy

Sep 17, 2021, 11:09:05 PM9/17/21
Lyin' Biden assigned this job to Konfused Kamala, buy she is MISSING IN ACTION - where the fuck is she?

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 17, 2021, 11:16:39 PM9/17/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 1:09:05 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> Joe Biden assigned this job to Kamala, buy she is MISSING IN ACTION - where the fuck is she?

Flyguy can't find this out. Why are we not surprised?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Sep 18, 2021, 12:26:18 AM9/18/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Hey SL0WMAN, neither CAN YOU, you piss ant. She is SUPPOSED to be Lyin' Biden's lead person on this crisis and is NO WHERE to be found, probably by design.

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 18, 2021, 12:45:00 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 2:26:18 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 8:16:39 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> > On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 1:09:05 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> > > Joe Biden assigned this job to Kamala, buy she is MISSING IN ACTION - where the fuck is she?
> >
> > Flyguy can't find this out. Why are we not surprised?
>
> Hey Sloman, neither CAN YOU, you piss ant. She is SUPPOSED to be Joe Biden's lead person on this crisis and is NO WHERE to be found, probably by design.

I'm supposed to know my way around the US political system? I don't even know where my own Prime Minister is at the moment, and the Australian security services would like to keep it that way. I'm not going to try to assassinate him - for one thing assassinating even the most contemptible idiot usually means that they get replaced by somebody worse - but Australia has a liberal supply of people who are almost as silly as you are.

Your irrational hostility to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris is quite enough reason to keep their exact location quiet until after they've gone someplace else.

You are too stupid to be much of a threat, but there are more intelligent lunatics around. Biden and Harris can do most of their job without advertising their current locations. They do have to make appearances from time to time, but protecting them then means mobilising a lot of people.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 18, 2021, 1:17:22 AM9/18/21
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:09:01 -0700 (PDT), Flyguy
<soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Lyin' Biden assigned this job to Konfused Kamala, buy she is MISSING IN ACTION - where the fuck is she?

For obvious security reasons, her schedule and exact location isn't
public knowledge. However, these are current and might help:
<https://twitter.com/VP>
<https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris>
You're right about one thing. There is currently no mention on her
Twitter accounts of the immigrant situation at the Del Rio, TX and
other border crossings. Plenty of "soak the rich" rhetoric and
grandiose schemes, but nothing on current and immediate problems.
However, if she's in Washington DC, things seem to be changing a
little:

"Fox News cleared to fly after Biden FAA temporarily bans drones over
bridge packed with illegal immigrants"
<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-faa-places-temporary-ban-on-drones-flying-over-bridge-packed-with-illegal-immigrants>

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

John Doe

Sep 18, 2021, 10:38:34 AM9/18/21
"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions" (Bill Sloman)

Bozo the Clown...

--
Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:44:56 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: Where the fuck is the "Border Tzar", Konfused Kamala?
> From: Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>

Edward Hernandez

Sep 18, 2021, 12:08:25 PM9/18/21
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 18 Sep 2021 14:38:29 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si4tl4$j42$1...@dont-email.me>.

bitrex

Sep 18, 2021, 2:10:29 PM9/18/21
On 9/18/2021 1:17 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:09:01 -0700 (PDT), Flyguy
> <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Lyin' Biden assigned this job to Konfused Kamala, buy she is MISSING IN ACTION - where the fuck is she?
>
> For obvious security reasons, her schedule and exact location isn't
> public knowledge. However, these are current and might help:
> <https://twitter.com/VP>
> <https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris>
> You're right about one thing. There is currently no mention on her
> Twitter accounts of the immigrant situation at the Del Rio, TX and
> other border crossings. Plenty of "soak the rich" rhetoric and
> grandiose schemes, but nothing on current and immediate problems.
> However, if she's in Washington DC, things seem to be changing a
> little:
>
> "Fox News cleared to fly after Biden FAA temporarily bans drones over
> bridge packed with illegal immigrants"
> <https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-faa-places-temporary-ban-on-drones-flying-over-bridge-packed-with-illegal-immigrants>

Soak-the-rich rhetoric does tend to ring hollow when all the fed ever
does with the money they soak next to Social Security payments to
boomers is blow it on junky F-35s, supermax "detention centers", nuclear
bomb upgrades to more effectively blow up the world, fleets of killer
drones, and other crap that has never won a war.

bitrex

Sep 18, 2021, 2:23:01 PM9/18/21
If the Biden administration really wanted to punish Texas it would just
close up all the military bases in the state same as failed state
Afghanistan, they contribute over $100 billion to the state's economy.
Save the rest of us some cash. Later.

Flyguy

Sep 18, 2021, 10:57:29 PM9/18/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

LOL! FINALLY something I can agree with you with, SL0WMAN! You couldn't find yourself out of a wet paper bag with a roadmap! But that WASN'T the question, imbecile. The question was: "Where is Konfused Kamala?" You obviously don't know the answer I haven't heard a single libtard that does.

Lyin' Biden was SUPPOSED to be the Man of the Century, restoring America to Liberal Greatness. Instead, he is a senile old fool that is having his mic shut off be invisible handlers. He mumbles his way thru news conferences (they aren't really - they hand-pick "reporters" with planted questions). Neither Lyin' Biden or Konfused Kamala is up to the job (Konfused Kamala doesn't even SHOW UP to the job, as I noted).

So far, Lyin' Biden's main accomplishments are abandoning hundreds of Americans, getting 13 American heroes murdered, opening the southern border to drug smugglers, and killing SEVEN CHILDREN. Not a good start...

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 18, 2021, 11:10:02 PM9/18/21
Killer drones aren't actually used to fight conventional wars. We may be in a state of war with Al Qaeda and the like, but they aren't nation states, so conventional war isn't all that useful, as Dubbya proved in Irak and Afghanistan. Killer drones don't seem to have been all that effective against them either, but they do give the military-industrial complex the money they expect and demand.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 18, 2021, 11:44:30 PM9/18/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 12:57:29 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 9:45:00 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > Hey Sloman, neither CAN YOU, you piss ant. She is SUPPOSED to be Joe Biden's lead person on this crisis and is NO WHERE to be found, probably by design.
> >
> > I'm supposed to know my way around the US political system? I don't even know where my own Prime Minister is at the moment, and the Australian security services would like to keep it that way. I'm not going to try to assassinate him - for one thing assassinating even the most contemptible idiot usually means that they get replaced by somebody worse - but Australia has a liberal supply of people who are almost as silly as you are.
> >
> > Your irrational hostility to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris is quite enough reason to keep their exact location quiet until after they've gone someplace else.
> >
> > You are too stupid to be much of a threat, but there are more intelligent lunatics around. Biden and Harris can do most of their job without advertising their current locations. They do have to make appearances from time to time, but protecting them then means mobilising a lot of people.
>
> LOL! FINALLY something I can agree with you with, SL0WMAN! You couldn't find yourself out of a wet paper bag with a roadmap!

I did pretty well with conventional maps before we finally bought a car navigation system. We've been through three of the Dutch Tom Tom Go systems so far.
They do make navigation easier. You'd think that somebody who claims to be a pilot would know about the Global Positioning System, but you have posted comments that suggest that you don't.

> But that WASN'T the question, imbecile. The question was: "Where is Kamala Harris ?" You obviously don't know the answer I haven't heard a single libtard that does.

We aren't supposed to. If we did demented right-wingers like you would find it easier to find her and try to assassinate her. You wouldn't be much of risk, but more competent clowns have gone postal before now.

> Joe Biden was SUPPOSED to be the Man of the Century, restoring America to Liberal Greatness.

It was Trump who campaigned on the slogan "Make America Great Again". What he delivered was a great pile of corpses - America has now lost 691,562 people to Covid-19. Australia has screwed up it's defenses against Covid-19 from time to time, but we've only lost 45 people per million, where the US has lost 2045. If Trump has been quite a bit more competent - merely inept like our Australian politicians - the US might have lost only 15,218. That's greatness for you.

> Instead, he is a senile old fool that is having his mic shut off be invisible handlers. He mumbles his way thru news conferences (they aren't really - they hand-pick "reporters" with planted questions). Neither Joe Biden or Kamala Harris is up to the job ( Kamala Harris doesn't even SHOW UP to the job, as I noted).

Whereas Donald Trump was brilliant? Your ideas about what the job entails are idiotic and your evaluation of the performance of the politicians involved does seem to owe more to your partisan bias than your non-existent grasp of reality.

> So far, Joe Biden's main accomplishments are abandoning hundreds of Americans, getting 13 American heroes murdered, opening the southern border to drug smugglers, and killing SEVEN CHILDREN. Not a good start...

Joe Biden was stuck with the deal Donald Trump negotiated to get US forces out of Afghanistan, which paid a lot of attention to photo-opportunities for Donald Trump and very little to anything else. The deaths of 13 Americans who died in the Al Qaeda suicide bomb attack can be blamed on Al Qaeda alone - quite what Joe Biden could have done to prevent that isn't clear, and you certainly won't be able to tell us.

The US military now seems to be admitting that the drone strike that killed ten people - including seven children - was based on bad intelligence. Perhaps Joe Biden should have spent some time on the US military to clean out some of the defects that the Trump administration had tolerated for four years, but that wouldn't have gone down well with people like you. He may have authorised a strike that was based on bad intelligence, but he wasn't in a position to second-guess his military advisors, any more than you are.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Sep 19, 2021, 12:56:26 AM9/19/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

LOL! SL0WMAN goes to all of the trouble to edit my posts, as if nobody can read what I wrote (deleting Lyin' Biden and Konfused Kamala as well as his own name), but saying that Konfused Kamala is in HIDING because of worries about ASSASSINATION are definitely in the TIN HAT territory! Who the fuck would want to assassinate Konfused Kamala? Don't you know that would put Nutty Nancy in the line of succession? Never in my life have I heard of a less qualified bunch!

Lyin' Biden didn't just "authorise" a deadly strike - he MANDATED IT! The senile imbecile wanted to look tough, so the fool made it happen. Then, when the shit hit the fan he didn't even have the BALLS to come out and take responsibility for it - he sent out that lackey McKenzie in his place. PATHETIC!! Our country is being run by the Keystone Kops!!! Did you listen to McKenzie's news conference? It was truly DISTURBING. Their idea of "intelligence" was that they needed to target a "white Toyota" - how MANY "white Toyotas" are there in Kabul? A hundred? Maybe more. They tracked the vehicle for EIGHT HOURS, picking people up and dropping them off. WOW! That SURE sounds like terrorist activity to me! Then, when the car was THREE KILOMETERS from the airport they decided that it was an eminent threat - gee how long does it take a car to go 3km in Kabul, 10 or 20 minutes? Could they have waited until it was ACTUALLY approaching the airport? But, NO, they wanted to take it out right there.

This is a MASSIVE REPUDIATION of Lyin' Biden's foreign "policy" - no intelligence, no thinking, no planning, but PLENTY of excuses. I am demanding that Lyin' Biden resign immediately, even if that means that Konfused Kamala takes his place (GULP!).

Flyguy

Sep 19, 2021, 1:19:50 AM9/19/21
<snip SL0WMAN bullshit>

> Joe Biden was stuck with the deal Donald Trump negotiated to get US forces out of Afghanistan, which paid a lot of attention to photo-opportunities for Donald Trump and very little to anything else. The deaths of 13 Americans who died in the Al Qaeda suicide bomb attack can be blamed on Al Qaeda alone - quite what Joe Biden could have done to prevent that isn't clear, and you certainly won't be able to tell us.

No, SL0WMAN, Lyin' Biden was not "stuck" with any Trump deal - he broke them repeatedly up to that point. And, he didn't even follow Trump's plan, anyway, which had performance requirements and severe consequences for not following the rules. Lyin' Biden just pulled the military and left stranded Americans in the lurch, a virtual death sentence. The deaths of the servicemen and women is the DIRECT RESULT of abandoning Bagram Air Base, one of the DUMBEST military decisions in my lifetime.

> The US military now seems to be admitting that the drone strike that killed ten people - including seven children - was based on bad intelligence. Perhaps Joe Biden should have spent some time on the US military to clean out some of the defects that the Trump administration had tolerated for four years, but that wouldn't have gone down well with people like you. He may have authorised a strike that was based on bad intelligence, but he wasn't in a position to second-guess his military advisors, any more than you are.

Those "defects" are career military who were there LONG BEFORE Trump and will be there LONG AFTER Lyin' Biden is committed. Your massive ignorance shows: the President doesn't appoint them.

John Doe

Sep 19, 2021, 2:08:53 AM9/19/21
A weird nym-shifting stalker, usually "Corvid" (also "Charger Boy", see sci.electronics.repair)...

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <ni...@cows.moo>
Banders <sn...@mailchute.com>
Covid-19 <alway...@message.header>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.org>
Cows Are Nice <co...@nice.moo>
Cows are nice <m...@cows.org>
Cows are Nice <ni...@cows.moo>
dogs <do...@home.com>
Edward H. <dtga...@gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
Great Pumpkin <pum...@patch.net>
Jose Curvo <jcu...@mymail.com>
Local Favorite <how2r...@palomar.info>
Peter Weiner <dtga...@gmail.com>
Sea <fres...@coast.org>
Standard Poodle <stan...@poodle.com>
triangles <bu...@home.com>
and others...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: Where the fuck is the "Border Tzar", Konfused Kamala?
> Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:08:17 -0000 (UTC)

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 19, 2021, 2:21:26 AM9/19/21
> LOL! SL0WMAN goes to all of the trouble to edit my posts, as if nobody can read what I wrote (deleting Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as well as his own name),

I consider the sensibilities of anybody kind enough to read my posts. Why subject them to your intellectual defects?

> but saying that Kamala Harris is in HIDING because of worries about ASSASSINATION are definitely in the TIN HAT territory! Who the fuck would want to assassinate Kamala Harris ? Don't you know that would put Nutty Nancy in the line of succession? Never in my life have I heard of a less qualified bunch!

You aren't the only lunatic around, and every lunatic is demented in their own way. And one of the signs of lunancy is a certain inconsistency in their delusions.
The kind of senile dementia you do appear to be suffering from is a progressive disease, you could become more florid before you degenerate into a torpid stupor.

> Joe Biden didn't just "authorise" a deadly strike - he MANDATED IT! The senile imbecile wanted to look tough, so the fool made it happen.

That's your theory. There's not a shred of evidence to suggest that that is how it went, and the fact that Trump didn't order the the assassination of bunch of high profile foreigners during his 2020 campaign for re-election is pretty clear evidence that Joe Biden couldn't jhave pulled off such a trick, even if he'd wanted to.

> Then, when the shit hit the fan he didn't even have the BALLS to come out and take responsibility for it - he sent out that lackey McKenzie in his place.

He'd authorised a drone strike on the basis of the military intelligence he's been given. It makes sense that they'd take the responsibility for the defects in that intelligence.

>PATHETIC!! Our country is being run by the Keystone Kops!!! Did you listen to McKenzie's news conference? It was truly DISTURBING. Their idea of "intelligence" was that they needed to target a "white Toyota" - how MANY "white Toyotas" are there in Kabul? A hundred? Maybe more. They tracked the vehicle for EIGHT HOURS, picking people up and dropping them off. WOW! That SURE sounds like terrorist activity to me! Then, when the car was THREE KILOMETERS from the airport they decided that it was an eminent threat - gee how long does it take a car to go 3km in Kabul, 10 or 20 minutes? Could they have waited until it was ACTUALLY approaching the airport? But, NO, they wanted to take it out right there.

So you don't have clue what was actually going on. No surprise there. And any terrorists operating under cover do have to engage in cover activities to make it look as if they are regular citizens - point I've made before but you can't take on board.

> This is a MASSIVE REPUDIATION of Joe Biden's foreign "policy" - no intelligence, no thinking, no planning, but PLENTY of excuses.

You didn't bother looking up what repudiation mean did you.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/repudiate

You might see it an example of the defects in Biden's foreign policy, but since you never seem to have accepted it you can't repudiate it.

> I am demanding that Joe Biden resign immediately, even if that means that Kamala Harris takes his place (GULP!).

As if anybody is going to take the demands of a demented right-wing-nut seriously. Tell the tide that you don't want it to come in while you are at it.

King Canute was sending up his courtiers, but you aren't that clever.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 19, 2021, 2:40:43 AM9/19/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 3:19:50 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> <snip>
> > Joe Biden was stuck with the deal Donald Trump negotiated to get US forces out of Afghanistan, which paid a lot of attention to photo-opportunities for Donald Trump and very little to anything else. The deaths of 13 Americans who died in the Al Qaeda suicide bomb attack can be blamed on Al Qaeda alone - quite what Joe Biden could have done to prevent that isn't clear, and you certainly won't be able to tell us.

> No, Sloman, Joe Biden was not "stuck" with any Trump deal - he broke them repeatedly up to that point.

He negotiated minor variations on the deal - what Trump negotiated wasn't actually practicable and Biden could get away with the kind of adjustments that made it more practicable. Reneging on the deal would have created real problems.

> And, he didn't even follow Trump's plan, anyway, which had performance requirements and severe consequences for not following the rules. Joe Biden just pulled the military and left stranded Americans in the lurch, a virtual death sentence. The deaths of the servicemen and women is the DIRECT RESULT of abandoning Bagram Air Base, one of the DUMBEST military decisions in my lifetime.

Some Americans and American visa holders didn't make it out via the airport The fact that the Taliban had taken over Kabul before the 31st August did complicate the withdrawal. People do seem to have made it out of Afghanistan via Pakistan without getting shot by the Taliban at their border check-points, which makes nonsense of your "virtual death sentence". The Taliban does seem to be infested with people who are just as stupid and doctrinaire as you are, so Afghanistan is a risky place to be, but "a virtual death sentence" is just one more of your nonsense claims.

> > The US military now seems to be admitting that the drone strike that killed ten people - including seven children - was based on bad intelligence. Perhaps Joe Biden should have spent some time on the US military to clean out some of the defects that the Trump administration had tolerated for four years, but that wouldn't have gone down well with people like you. He may have authorised a strike that was based on bad intelligence, but he wasn't in a position to second-guess his military advisors, any more than you are.

> Those "defects" are career military who were there LONG BEFORE Trump and will be there LONG AFTER Joe Biden is committed. Your massive ignorance shows: the President doesn't appoint them.

But he could have suggested that they could be redeployed to places where their primary skill - flattering Donald Trump - might be more usefully employed, so that they could be replaced by people who paid more attention to getting reliable information.

Military clowns may be career officers, but they do get redeployed a lot.

--
Bil Sloman, Sydney

Corvid

Sep 19, 2021, 12:12:31 PM9/19/21
John Doe writes:
> A weird nym-shifting stalker, usually "Corvid"

He isn't me, stupid guy.

> (also "Charger Boy", see sci.electronics.repair)...

I looked for a "Charger Boy" there to see what he posts. Didn't find
him. Not me either.

> see also...
> =?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org>
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <ni...@cows.moo>
> Banders <sn...@mailchute.com>
> Covid-19 <alway...@message.header>
> Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net>
> Corvid <b...@ckbirds.org>
> Cows Are Nice <co...@nice.moo>
> Cows are nice <m...@cows.org>
> Cows are Nice <ni...@cows.moo>
> dogs <do...@home.com>
> Edward H. <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Great Pumpkin <pum...@patch.net>
> Jose Curvo <jcu...@mymail.com>
> Local Favorite <how2r...@palomar.info>
> Peter Weiner <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Sea <fres...@coast.org>
> Standard Poodle <stan...@poodle.com>
> triangles <bu...@home.com>
> and others...

Peter Weiner must be a guy you met at one of your perv groups.

I told you before that Covid-19 wasn't me, you said "Oops" and corrected
it. And later added it to the list anyway.

Your list is a sad piece of work.
Are you retarded?

Flyguy

Sep 19, 2021, 12:16:24 PM9/19/21
> SL0WMAN, Sydney

Hey SL0WMAN, you have joined a pathetic group of losers: Lyin' Biden's apologists. You instinctively blame Trump for ALL of Lyin' Biden's miscues, mistakes and missteps. "Minor" changes to Trump's plan? Those "minor" changes FUCKED IT ALL UP, you fool. Changes like not allowing the Taliban to invade cities. And withdrawing the troops BEFORE the citizens. And closing Bagram Air Base.
https://www.yahoo.com/now/trump-says-abandoning-afghan-airfield-231800988.html

Lyin' Biden consistently overstated the number in the ANA as 300,000 even though it never reached that level and he KNEW IT (or should have known it, but forgot it).
https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2021-08-18/from-300-000-to-a-few-hundred-the-collapse-of-afghanistans-army
Just like you, Lyin' Biden is a CONGENITAL LIAR - he just makes shit up because he thinks it sounds good. He has been doing this his WHOLE LIFE.

whit3rd

Sep 19, 2021, 12:59:30 PM9/19/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 12:56:26 AM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote:

> Lyin' Biden didn't just "authorise" a deadly strike - he MANDATED IT! The senile imbecile wanted to look tough, so the fool made it happen.

So, what is new? The dramatic (counter)strike in a tense situation has, historically, given us
the Doolittle raid on Tokyo, and recently one drone and two 'unfortunate' commercial aircraft
downings in Iran, and countless smaller incidents.

That's what tension DOES in a militarized situation. Senility and foolishness are not featured.

>Then, when the shit hit the fan he didn't even have the BALLS to come out and take responsibility for it...

Of course, he does take responsibility. In war, there's always collateral damage, which is why the
Gandhi solution, nonviolent in nature, is preferable. Afghanistan seems not to have a Gandhi,
but Biden isn't among those offering violence there at this time. He honored the US commitment to depart
(and the Taliban, in that regard, also honored their cease-fire).

Cursitor Doom

Sep 19, 2021, 1:35:04 PM9/19/21
Well you can't really blame the lazy cow in all honesty. Would *you*
want to have to deal with half a million wetbacks lurking under an
overpass? I personally wouldn't! I'll wager there's hundreds of
cut-throats among 'em.
--

"In short, the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement
against the existing social and political order of things. In all of these

- Marx and Engels, The Communist Manifesto

Edward Hernandez

Sep 19, 2021, 6:08:51 PM9/19/21

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is > CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:08:47 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <si6k5f$vuc$6...@dont-email.me>.

Flyguy

Sep 19, 2021, 9:15:23 PM9/19/21
You're being pretty generous to Lyin' Biden. He pressed for a military response that did not allow time or resources to confirm that the car and people were actual targets. This is very apparent from McKenzie's description of the steps they took, none of which showed a plausible terrorist act - they were ALL very innocent (driving around, picking up people, dropping people off, handing a package to someone - things that ALL of us do). So the decision to kill them was highly reckless since they had no independent intelligence source confirming their flimsy conclusions.

No, Lyin' Biden DID NOT take responsibility. In fact, he went into hiding and sent out McKenzie to take the heat in his place. Collateral damage is what happens when you take action against a real enemy and ordinance goes astray. In this situation there WAS NO real enemy, just innocent victims, seven of whom were CHILDREN for God's sake!

bitrex

Sep 19, 2021, 9:25:10 PM9/19/21
On 9/19/2021 1:34 PM, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:26:14 -0700 (PDT), Flyguy
> <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Flyguy can't find this out. Why are we not surprised?
>>>
>>> --
>>> SL0WMAN, Sydney
>>
>> Hey SL0WMAN, neither CAN YOU, you piss ant. She is SUPPOSED to be Lyin' Biden's lead person on this crisis and is NO WHERE to be found, probably by design.
>
> Well you can't really blame the lazy cow in all honesty. Would *you*
> want to have to deal with half a million wetbacks lurking under an
> overpass? I personally wouldn't! I'll wager there's hundreds of
> cut-throats among 'em.

Lol I like it when they just come out and say it and we don't have to
deal with the whole "the left are the real racists" crap we have to put
up with from Republicans in the US so much. Just come out and say it,
dirty beaners and all that, very refreshing. Slightly more respectable
than the average Republican, in fact. Not a lot, but slightly.

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 19, 2021, 11:13:49 PM9/19/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 2:16:24 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 11:40:43 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 3:19:50 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > No, Sloman, Joe Biden was not "stuck" with any Trump deal - he broke them repeatedly up to that point.
> >
> > He negotiated minor variations on the deal - what Trump negotiated wasn't actually practicable and Biden could get away with the kind of adjustments that made it more practicable. Reneging on the deal would have created real problems.
> >
> > > And, he didn't even follow Trump's plan, anyway, which had performance requirements and severe consequences for not following the rules.

But it was negotiated with the then Afghan government, who weren't there any more.

> > >Joe Biden just pulled the military and left stranded Americans in the lurch, a virtual death sentence. The deaths of the servicemen and women is the DIRECT RESULT of abandoning Bagram Air Base, one of the DUMBEST military decisions in my lifetime.
> >
> > Some Americans and American visa holders didn't make it out via the airport The fact that the Taliban had taken over Kabul before the 31st August did complicate the withdrawal. People do seem to have made it out of Afghanistan via Pakistan without getting shot by the Taliban at their border check-points, which makes nonsense of your "virtual death sentence". The Taliban does seem to be infested with people who are just as stupid and doctrinaire as you are, so Afghanistan is a risky place to be, but "a virtual death sentence" is just one more of your nonsense claims.

> > > Those "defects" are career military who were there LONG BEFORE Trump and will be there LONG AFTER Joe Biden is committed. Your massive ignorance shows: the President doesn't appoint them.
> >
> > But he could have suggested that they could be redeployed to places where their primary skill - flattering Donald Trump - might be more usefully employed, so that they could be replaced by people who paid more attention to getting reliable information.
> >
> > Military clowns may be career officers, but they do get redeployed a lot.
>
> Hey Sloman, you have joined a pathetic group of losers: Jpe Biden's apologists.

That's the way you like to see it. In fact you are a member of an even more pathetic group, the Donald Trump supporters, who seem to believe everything he claims.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

suggests that this isn't a good idea.

> You instinctively blame Trump for ALL of Joe Biden's miscues, mistakes and missteps.

It's a good working hypothesis.There's nothing instinctive about it. People with more sense than you, and the capacity to recognise congenital liars when they get exposed to their output, do learn to treat the lying output with a high level of scepticism. You instinct seems to be to trust anybody who poses as a "decisive leader" no mater how obvious it is that they are pathetic fakes.

> "Minor" changes to Trump's plan? Those "minor" changes FUCKED IT ALL UP, you fool. Changes like not allowing the Taliban to invade cities.

That wouldn't have been part of Trump's plan. His negotiation was with the then Afghan government, and they weren't going to admit that they were going to cut and run. Joe Biden wasn't going to be in a position to make their army real - not when the Trump administration had spent four years letting the then Afghan government take US money designed to build up a real army and direct most of it to offshore bank accounts.

> And withdrawing the troops BEFORE the citizens. And closing Bagram Air Base.
> https://www.yahoo.com/now/trump-says-abandoning-afghan-airfield-231800988.html

Trump is telling us all what he thinks he would have done, if he had still been in power. He's a liar, and will say anything if he thinks it will make him look good.

>Joe Biden consistently overstated the number in the ANA as 300,000 even though it never reached that level and he KNEW IT (or should have known it, but forgot it).
> https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2021-08-18/from-300-000-to-a-few-hundred-the-collapse-of-afghanistans-army

Clearly Joe Biden hadn't been well briefed, which is strange considering how well known and persistent the problem seems to have been. It was clearly there under Trump. "The notorious practice of commanders' employing "ghost soldiers" that only exist on paper to siphon federal funding they could then pocket." has been a problem for all armies for a very long time - Shakespeare had Sir John Falstaff doing it.

> Just like you, Joe Biden is a CONGENITAL LIAR - he just makes shit up because he thinks it sounds good. He has been doing this his WHOLE LIFE.

That's actually Donald Trump. What you are actually complaining about is that the While House not being well-enough informed about the real situation in Afghanistan by the out-going Trump administration to be able to brief Joe Biden correctly.

You are too stupid to realise that you are actually castigating Donald Trump.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Sep 19, 2021, 11:29:36 PM9/19/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 3:35:04 AM UTC+10, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:26:14 -0700 (PDT), Flyguy
> <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Flyguy can't find this out. Why are we not surprised?
> >
> >Hey Sloman, neither CAN YOU, you piss ant. She is SUPPOSED to be Joe Biden's lead person on this crisis and is NO WHERE to be found, probably by design.

But she's not supposed to be so easily located that any right-wing lunatic who doesn't like her can go there an assassinate her

> Well you can't really blame the lazy cow in all honesty. Would *you*
> want to have to deal with half a million wetbacks lurking under an
> overpass? I personally wouldn't! I'll wager there's hundreds of
> cut-throats among 'em.

Of course Cursitor Doom believes the Fox New reports of "half a million wet-backs lurking under one overpass".

It's just the kind of story Fox News creates to appeal to gullible twits like him and Flyguy. They won't have had to assemble half-a-million Mexican extra's to create their images - a much smaller group of non-speaking actors can be moved to from place to place and photographed again and again to create that effect.
Photoshop would work too, but having even a small bunch of people moving around stops the locals from being audibly incredulous.

The hundreds of cut-throats is Cursitor Doom's idea of a plausilble embellishment - you don't bother cutting other people throats unless they got something worth stealing, and the - largely imaginary - crowd of refugees wouldn't be taking the cheap and dangerous route to the USA if they had.

Cursitor Doom would be an example of that kind of slightly better off refugee. He does admit to being a tax avoider.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney