OT Lyin' Biden finally TELLS THE TRUTH!

Flyguy

Dec 29, 2021, 8:14:29 PM12/29/21
Yes, the idiot admits that there is NO FEDERAL solution to COVID (as if we didn't know that already)!
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/12/28/covid-biden-no-federal-solution-states-control-pandemic/9034179002/
https://nypost.com/2021/12/28/gop-slams-biden-for-saying-no-federal-solution-to-covid/
Of course, this FLIES IN THE FACE of his numerous campaign promises to the contrary:
https://joebiden.com/covid19/
His Number One Promise was to:
"Fix Trump’s testing-and-tracing fiasco"
Well, Lyin' Biden "fixed" it all right: by making it worse, FAR WORSE:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/22/us/politics/covid-tests-biden-omicron.html
He has been in office ELEVEN MONTHS and has yet to order the number of at-home COVID test kits required.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Dec 29, 2021, 8:24:27 PM12/29/21
Flyturd <sorerect...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:4ade8ddf-02b8-4016-
af31-ecb5...@googlegroups.com:

> Yes, the idiot

The idiot FlyTurd posts more upper anus spew.

The progression of the virus is something that you will never
understand. It would be completely quelled right now as it is in other
nations, were it not for anti vax total retards like you, FlyTurd.

We should lock al of your asses up and toss some of you into a lye
pit.

Anthony William Sloman

Dec 29, 2021, 9:22:55 PM12/29/21
That would cost money, and the GOP is reluctant to spend it, and there are elements of the Democrats who have similar reservations.

The US is littered with idiots like Flyguy who imagine that there is some simple way to get rid of the Covid-19 epidemic that doesn't conflict with their unwillingness to spend money and their unwillingness force people to get vaccinated and locked down.

Donald Trump had the same problem. Biden doesn't, but he's not in a position to impose the constraints that might do the job.

Australia did a better job of holding back the pandemic, but Omicron is infectious enough that our politicians are reluctant to take on board the revised advice from our health experts, now that it turns out that getting 90% of the population double vaccinated isn't as effective against Omicorm was it would have been against earlier strains.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

bitrex

Dec 29, 2021, 9:27:56 PM12/29/21
Oh yes there's plenty Lyin' Biden hasn't followed through on.

Regrettably the only thing the Republican party has to follow through on
to make its constituents happy when it's next in power, is open up
enough death camps and execute enough people in them to make them happy.

bitrex

Dec 29, 2021, 9:43:21 PM12/29/21
Poor Democrats. They're expected to follow through on all the bullshit
in their platform while the Republicans just have to promise "death to
the enemies of the State!" and 75 million white Americans run in their
direction hoping it will keep them off the list.

Cursitor Doom

Dec 30, 2021, 3:29:45 PM12/30/21
Yes, but you have to make allowances for his now quite advanced
dementia. Under the circumstances, let's all just try to be grateful
he hasn't done any really serious damage yet.

Rick C

Dec 30, 2021, 7:56:35 PM12/30/21
On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 3:29:45 PM UTC-5, Cursitor Doom wrote:

> Yes, but you have to make allowances for his now quite advanced
> dementia. Under the circumstances, let's all just try to be grateful
> he hasn't done any really serious damage yet.

No big deal. He's not in office anymore so his ability to do harm is much more limited by other things than just the Constitution. You are talking about Trmp's dementia, right, right?

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Anthony William Sloman

Dec 30, 2021, 9:40:37 PM12/30/21
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 7:29:45 AM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 17:14:25 -0800 (PST), Flyguy
> <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Yes, the idiot admits that there is NO FEDERAL solution to COVID (as if we didn't know that already)!
> >https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/12/28/covid-biden-no-federal-solution-states-control-pandemic/9034179002/
> >https://nypost.com/2021/12/28/gop-slams-biden-for-saying-no-federal-solution-to-covid/
> >Of course, this FLIES IN THE FACE of his numerous campaign promises to the contrary:
> >https://joebiden.com/covid19/
> >His Number One Promise was to:
> >"Fix Trump’s testing-and-tracing fiasco"
> >Well, Lyin' Biden "fixed" it all right: by making it worse, FAR WORSE:
> >https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/22/us/politics/covid-tests-biden-omicron.html
> >He has been in office ELEVEN MONTHS and has yet to order the number of at-home COVID test kits required.
>
> Yes, but you have to make allowances for his now quite advanced
> dementia.

Only if you are demented enough to accept Donald Trump's lying election propaganda to that effect.

Flyguy is clearly quite demented enough to do that and Cursitor Doom is equally gullible.

> Under the circumstances, let's all just try to be grateful he hasn't done any really serious damage yet.

Trump didn't manage to do all that much damage either. 845,737 deaths from Covid-19 is pretty serious damage, but there wasn't anything particular about Trump's incompetence that made it that bad. Right-wing nitwits all around the world made the same kind of mistakes. If you go to

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/>

and rank countries by deaths per million from Covid-19. the US is at number twenty with 2533 per million.

The US just doesn't go in for effective government.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Dec 30, 2021, 11:48:35 PM12/30/21
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

The Dims are anything but "reluctant" to spend money, SNIPPERMAN. They spent around $10T so far and have a $5T bill (Build Back Broke) that they would pass but for one man, Joe Manchin. COVID test kits would be but a drop in the bucket. This is more about an administration that can't find its butt with both hands. Remember, this was Lyin' Bidens NUMBER ONE promise vis-a-vis COVID. This lack of action proves him the fool that he is.

OZ has resorted to COVID Concentration Camps, which I have already posted about, to attempt to slow the virus. But even that isn't working.

Flyguy

Dec 30, 2021, 11:51:31 PM12/30/21
Lyin' Biden has done enough damage in 11 months to last a DECADE - and he has the rest of his lifetime to do more (I don't think he will live another 3 years).

Anthony William Sloman

Dec 31, 2021, 12:15:52 AM12/31/21
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 3:48:35 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 6:22:55 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 12:14:29 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> > > Yes, the idiot admits that there is NO FEDERAL solution to COVID (as if we didn't know that already)!
> > > https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/12/28/covid-biden-no-federal-solution-states-control-pandemic/9034179002/
> > > https://nypost.com/2021/12/28/gop-slams-biden-for-saying-no-federal-solution-to-covid/
> > > Of course, this FLIES IN THE FACE of his numerous campaign promises to the contrary:
> > > https://joebiden.com/covid19/
> > > His Number One Promise was to:
> > > "Fix Trump’s testing-and-tracing fiasco"
> > > Well, Lyin' Biden "fixed" it all right: by making it worse, FAR WORSE:
> > > https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/22/us/politics/covid-tests-biden-omicron.html
> > > He has been in office ELEVEN MONTHS and has yet to order the number of at-home COVID test kits required.
> > That would cost money, and the GOP is reluctant to spend it, and there are elements of the Democrats who have similar reservations.
> >
> > The US is littered with idiots like Flyguy who imagine that there is some simple way to get rid of the Covid-19 epidemic that doesn't conflict with their unwillingness to spend money and their unwillingness force people to get vaccinated and locked down.
> >
> > Donald Trump had the same problem. Biden doesn't, but he's not in a position to impose the constraints that might do the job.
> >
> > Australia did a better job of holding back the pandemic, but Omicron is infectious enough that our politicians are reluctant to take on board the revised advice from our health experts, now that it turns out that getting 90% of the population double vaccinated isn't as effective against Omicorm was it would have been against earlier strains.
>
> The Dims are anything but "reluctant" to spend money, SNIPPERMAN. They spent around $10T so far and have a $5T bill (Build Back Broke) that they would pass but for one man, Joe Manchin.

They do need to spend more, but Joe Machin is the element in the Democrats who is reluctant. It's nuts, but that's American politicians for you.

> COVID test kits would be but a drop in the bucket. This is more about an administration that can't find its butt with both hands.

It's an American administration, crippled by an antiquated constitution. Trump couldn't do the damage he clearly wanted to do, and the Democrats can't do the good they'd like to.

> Remember, this was Joe Biden's NUMBER ONE promise vis-a-vis COVID. This lack of action proves him the fool that he is.

You may now want to thinks that this was Joe Biden's number one promise. You didn't make a fuss about it at the time. The "lack of action" reflects more the fact that Omicron was unexpectedly infectious when it showed up - well after the election - than any foolishness on Joe Biden's part. You are both dim and shameless, so you now want to promote it as his "number one failure" but this is reasoning (of a sort) after the fact.

> OZ has resorted to COVID Concentration Camps, which I have already posted about, to attempt to slow the virus. But even that isn't working.

You do like to describe perfectly ordinary quarantine stations - which have been around for hundreds of years - as concentration camps (which haven't). It's a lie, and you are much to dim to realise quite how transparently dishonest it is.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Dec 31, 2021, 12:34:45 AM12/31/21
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 3:51:31 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 4:56:35 PM UTC-8, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 3:29:45 PM UTC-5, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, but you have to make allowances for his now quite advanced
> > > dementia. Under the circumstances, let's all just try to be grateful
> > > he hasn't done any really serious damage yet.
> >
> > No big deal. He's not in office anymore so his ability to do harm is much more limited by other things than just the Constitution. You are talking about Trump's dementia, right, right?
> >
> Lyin' Biden has done enough damage in 11 months to last a DECADE - and he has the rest of his lifetime to do more (I don't think he will live another 3 years).

Not that Flyguy could point to any specific damage if he tried to - and he certainly isn't even going to try.

Flyguy's estimate of Joe Biden life expectancy isn't any better informed than the rest of his idiocies.

https://www.health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid/publications/docs/adm/06adm-5att8.pdf

says that as a 79 year-old male, he could be expected to last another 7.78 years. He's better educated than the average American, and leaner, and can consequently be expected to last longer than the average American male of his age.

Flyguy doesn't seem to be a lot younger, and his prospects won't be nearly as good.

I'm four days younger than Joe Biden, and I live in Australia, so I can expect another ten years. I'm also even better educated, and my BMI is about 22, so I'll probably also last longer than average.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

whit3rd

Dec 31, 2021, 1:22:22 AM12/31/21
On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 5:14:29 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:

There's nothing 'finally' about the actions of a president serving the first year
of a four-year term.

> Yes, the idiot admits ...

Sounds like there's some prejudgment going on; neither lyin' nor idiocy is evident,
and the rest of the post doesn't support those characterizations.

>that there is NO FEDERAL solution to COVID (as if we didn't know that already)!/

Ah, so YOU 'admit' that there is no federal solution to a worldwide pandemic?
Good for you. Not an important item, but it IS your first claim that rings true.
Medical solutions are what most people are expecting.

Flyguy

Dec 31, 2021, 3:17:19 AM12/31/21
You mastery of English has surpassed third grade levels: no, I DIDN'T "admit" any such thing; the "admission" was by Lyin' Biden who acknowledged his own ineptness at dealing with the COVID issue, something he constantly lambasted Donald Trump with during his reclusive campaign.

By "medical solution" I assume you mean therapeutics. Lyin' Biden is dead-set opposed to therapeutics:
https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-surgeon-general-claims-biden-152409457.html
This WILL kill people, but Lyin' Biden isn't concerned about that - God knows WHAT he is concerned about!

Anthony William Sloman

Dec 31, 2021, 4:30:29 AM12/31/21
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 7:17:19 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 10:22:22 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
> > On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 5:14:29 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
> >
> > There's nothing 'finally' about the actions of a president serving the first year
> > of a four-year term.
> >
> > > Yes, the idiot admits ...
> >
> > Sounds like there's some prejudgment going on; neither lyin' nor idiocy is evident,
> > and the rest of the post doesn't support those characterizations.
> >
> > >that there is NO FEDERAL solution to COVID (as if we didn't know that already)!/
> >
> > Ah, so YOU 'admit' that there is no federal solution to a worldwide pandemic?
> > Good for you. Not an important item, but it IS your first claim that rings true.
> > Medical solutions are what most people are expecting.
>
> You mastery of English has surpassed third grade levels: no, I DIDN'T "admit" any such thing; the "admission" was by Joe Biden who acknowledged his own ineptness at dealing with the COVID issue, something he constantly lambasted Donald Trump with during his reclusive campaign.

Your grasp of what words mean is sketchy. but your confidence that they mean what you want them to mean is unshakable. Joe Biden won't have said that he was "inept" at dealing with the Covid-19 epidemic - he might have admitted that Omicron had made the task quite a bit harder, which isn't quite the same thing.

> By "medical solution" I assume you mean therapeutics. Lyin' Biden is dead-set opposed to therapeutics:
> https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-surgeon-general-claims-biden-152409457.html

He doesn't seem to be enthusiastic about some of the remarkably expensive antibody treatments for Covid-19, which was what the Florida surgeon general was complaining about. There are other therapies which are cheaper and more reliable.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizers-novel-covid-19-oral-antiviral-treatment-candidate

> This WILL kill people, but Joe Biden isn't concerned about that - God knows WHAT he is concerned about!

The antibody treatments have saved a few lives at vast expense. Biden may object to spending lots of money on them when there are other ways of spending the money which might be more cost-effective, and save more lives.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Cursitor Doom

Dec 31, 2021, 5:24:48 AM12/31/21
Give the guy a break. For someone with advanced dementia who was
selected instead of elected, at least he hasn't started WW3 yet. So
let's try to focus on the positives here. ;->

Anthony William Sloman

Dec 31, 2021, 5:57:38 AM12/31/21
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 9:24:48 PM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 20:51:29 -0800 (PST), Flyguy
> <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> No big deal. He's not in office anymore so his ability to do harm is much more limited by other things than just the Constitution. You are talking about Trmp's dementia, right, right?
> >
> >Joe Biden has done enough damage in 11 months to last a DECADE - and he has the rest of his lifetime to do more (I don't think he will live another 3 years).
>
> Give the guy a break. For someone with advanced dementia who was selected instead of elected, at least he hasn't started WW3 yet. So let's try to focus on the positives here. ;->

Cursitor Doom doesn't usually comes across as quite as much of gullible twit as Flyguy, but he does seems to have swallowed every last bit of Donald Trump's more implausible inventions.

Joe Biden hasn't got any kind of dementia, and he was elected in a perfectly honest and reliable electoral process. Donald Trump does prefer to believe otherwise. This isn't convincing evidence that Trump is demented - he's just a liar, and he has been a liar all his life.

The people who choose to believe what Trump has to say are merely gullible. Cursitor Doom also chooses to believe what Russian Today, Zero Hedge and the Daily Mail tell him - it's his preferred form of fantasy fiction, rather like Barbara Carland's true romance novels.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Dec 31, 2021, 1:06:30 PM12/31/21
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, Lyin' Biden doesn't care much about ANY COVID therapeutic: he has ordered only 10M doses of the Pfizer drug, which JUST got an EUA. In the mean time, monoclonal antibodies work and IS saving lives. What would YOU pay to save YOUR life? Is it worth $3,000??

whit3rd

Dec 31, 2021, 3:09:13 PM12/31/21
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 10:06:30 AM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:

> ... Biden doesn't care much about ANY COVID therapeutic: he has ordered only 10M doses of the Pfizer drug, which JUST got an EUA. In the mean time, monoclonal antibodies work and IS saving lives. What would YOU pay to save YOUR life? Is it worth $3,000??

Oh, do you assume the omicron variant is susceptible to those antibodies?
That's not clear: <https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/monoclonal-antibody-treatments-ineffective-against-omicron/6DRWWIY5J5ARTMV6SPCA5SQINQ/>

The entire world is engaged in a pandemic, and those monoclonal antibodies are
expensive because they require materials, equipment, and personnel in large quantity.
Those resources aren't growing fast enough, but vaccines CAN grow fast enough
to make a difference, once people take their shots.

The fresh EUA for Pfizer also doesn't imply available-in-quantity, but
more important, that doesn't PREVENT infection, it does the second-best thing,
weakening it in a single victim who is already in medical care. The best choice to push
this week is still vaccination, which takes a load OFF of medical care facilities.

Flyguy has too much fun selling spin, and does too little thinking.

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 1, 2022, 8:47:58 AM1/1/22
The Pfizer drug does seem to be easier to produce in volume than monoclonal antibodies, and since it acts directly to block the Covid-19 replication enzyme, which is going to be highly conserved, it should keep on working for a lot of different variants. As you say, it doesn't stop people getting infected in the first case, so it isn't a substitute for vaccination.

> Flyguy has too much fun selling spin, and does too little thinking.

Flyguy doesn't sell spin. He tells us what he truly believes. Since he is a gullible twit, that is mostly remarkably implausible spin aimed at the remarkably gullible.

He doesn't do any thinking at all - from what he posts here it does seem to be a skill he never acquired.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 1, 2022, 12:10:47 PM1/1/22
Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 10:22:22 PM UTC-8, whit3rd
> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 5:14:29 PM UTC-8, Flyguy
>> wrote:
>>
>> There's nothing 'finally' about the actions of a president
>> serving the fi
> rst year
>> of a four-year term.
>>
>> > Yes, the idiot admits ...
>>
>> Sounds like there's some prejudgment going on; neither lyin' nor
>> idiocy i
> s evident,
>> and the rest of the post doesn't support those characterizations.
>>
>> >that there is NO FEDERAL solution to COVID (as if we didn't know
>> >that al
> ready)!/
>>
>> Ah, so YOU 'admit' that there is no federal solution to a
>> worldwide pande
> mic?
>> Good for you. Not an important item, but it IS your first claim
>> that ring
> s true.
>> Medical solutions are what most people are expecting.
>
> You mastery of English has surpassed third grade levels:

Yours never got there at all... ever.

> no, I
> DIDN'T "admit" any such thing;

What you are is a little Trumpanzee retard, boy.

> the "admission" was by Lyin' Biden
> who acknowledged his own ineptness at dealing with the COVID
> issue,

You're an abject idiot.

> something he constantly lambasted Donald Trump with during
> his reclusive campaign.

Trump's reclusive campaign, or Biden's reclusive campaign? Talk
about lack of knowledge of grammar and composition... Your version
of English mastery is atrocious.

Trump did NOTHING to fight the virus. Biden started mopping up
after the criminal, murderous putz on his first day in office. He
should have arrested his ass that same day.

> By "medical solution" I assume you mean therapeutics. Lyin' Biden
> is dead-set opposed to therapeutics:

You are a fucking total retard. Ivermectin is NOT "a therapeutic"
you absolute fucking idiot.

Biden just made a liar out of you last week, but you must still
have that TrumpShit all over your eyes and ears. It sure spews forth
from your upper anus every time you open it.

<https://www.cbs17.com/community/health/coronavirus/biden-orders-10-
million-doses-of-pfizer-antiviral-covid-19-pill-for-americans/>

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 1, 2022, 12:18:56 PM1/1/22
Cursitor Doom <c...@nospam.com> wrote in

> Give the guy a break.

Take a 2 1/2 Lb sledge and break your face with it.
Yep.

> For someone with advanced dementia

You should stop posting. We have noticed for years, and new you
would only get worse, and here you are.

> who was
> selected instead of elected,

Biden? No dementia, putz boy. That's you. Selected? No.
We voted for him and we are ALL still here. 81M voters voting, minus
81M reported by the 50 states equals ZERO fraud you retarded putz
piece of shit.

> at least he hasn't started WW3 yet.

If we end up in a war, I'll bee sure to introduce you to that
sledge hammer head I mentioned giving you a kiss with.

> So
> let's try to focus on the positives here. ;->

One positive is that you will croak pretty soon. I sure hope it
hurts too. It would be nice to cause it. SHow up, holding that
sledge hammer, and raise it up like it's your time... and watch you
go into FOOL cardiac arrest from the fear. Now *that* would make a
good FOD video. Get yer retarded ass without even laying a finger on
you. Bwuahahahaha!

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 1, 2022, 12:22:44 PM1/1/22
Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in
Trump supporters are the laughingstocks of the entire world. They
sully the world image of the USA. Trump screwed the US and the globe
and we normal citizens take the hit, because as the French say... we
are "stupid Americans". Stupid for not rounding up all the retarded
vaxnot dumbfucks months ago.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 1, 2022, 12:23:58 PM1/1/22
Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:cfa099dc-5753-4d7a-9ba0-
0cc9fa...@googlegroups.com:

> . In the mean time, monoclonal antibodies work and IS saving lives.

Bullshit. Where? Florida? Bwuahahahahaha!

Cite, you retarded motherfucker!

Flyguy

Jan 1, 2022, 8:34:58 PM1/1/22
I don't respond to libtards that call me childish names.

Flyguy

Jan 1, 2022, 8:36:48 PM1/1/22

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 1, 2022, 8:52:01 PM1/1/22
On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 12:36:48 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 9:22:44 AM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> > Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in news:16f345d3-df2f-4813...@googlegroups.com:

<snip>

> > Trump supporters are the laughingstocks of the entire world. They sully the world image of the USA. Trump screwed the US and the globe and we normal citizens take the hit, because as the French say... we are "stupid Americans". Stupid for not rounding up all the retarded vaxnot dumbfucks months ago.
>
> Oh, really?
> https://www.the-sun.com/news/3139863/hunter-biden-accidentally-paid-russian-prostitute-25k-laptop/

Flyguy is silly enough to think that citing some right-wing newspaper implausible claim about Joe Biden's son is a convincing counter-argument to the proposition that Trump supporters like him are the laughing-stock of the entire world. In fact this exhibits the intellectual incompetence that does make him a thoroughly comic figure. He's just confirmed Decadent Linux User Numero Uno's point, in spades.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Jan 1, 2022, 11:52:14 PM1/1/22
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, eat shit - this is out of Hunter BooBoo's OWN LAPTOP, you idiot! You libtards need to come to grips that the Bidens are MORE CORRUPT than the Clintoons.

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 2, 2022, 12:40:24 AM1/2/22
On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 3:52:14 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 5:52:01 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > Oh, really?
> > > https://www.the-sun.com/news/3139863/hunter-biden-accidentally-paid-russian-prostitute-25k-laptop/
> >
> > Flyguy is silly enough to think that citing some right-wing newspaper implausible claim about Joe Biden's son is a convincing counter-argument to the proposition that Trump supporters like him are the laughing-stock of the entire world. In fact this exhibits the intellectual incompetence that does make him a thoroughly comic figure. He's just confirmed Decadent Linux User Numero Uno's point, in spades.
>
> Hey Sloman, eat shit - this is out of Hunter BooBoo's OWN LAPTOP, you idiot! You libtards need to come to grips that the Bidens are MORE CORRUPT than the Clintons.

You do keep serving up total shit, but we don't have to swallow it.

Trump is clearly much more corrupt than Joe Biden or Bill Clinton, neither of whom has ever actually been convicted of anything. Claiming that there are assertions around that Democrats have done bad things doesn't address Trump's regrettable deficits. The fact that the majority of Republican Party refused to even look at evidence that might have suggested that Trump was a crook and willing to threaten to withhold Congress-voted money from Ukraine in the hope of pressuring the Ukrainians to set up some kind of bogus investigation into the Bidens does tell us where you are coming from.

This is the creep who lost the 2020 election by wide margin, and tried to get his supporters to bully Congress into not ratifying the result. The Republican Party (or what's left of it) chose not to notice that either.

You really do need to stop wasting our time with bogus distractions - but you are an idiot, and besotted with Trump, so it is unlikely to happen.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Cursitor Doom

Jan 2, 2022, 5:22:51 AM1/2/22
On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:52:11 -0800 (PST), Flyguy
<soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 5:52:01 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
>> <snip>
>> >
>> > Oh, really?
>> > https://www.the-sun.com/news/3139863/hunter-biden-accidentally-paid-russian-prostitute-25k-laptop/
>> Flyguy is silly enough to think that citing some right-wing newspaper implausible claim about Joe Biden's son is a convincing counter-argument to the proposition that Trump supporters like him are the laughing-stock of the entire world. In fact this exhibits the intellectual incompetence that does make him a thoroughly comic figure. He's just confirmed Decadent Linux User Numero Uno's point, in spades.
>>
>> --
>> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney
>
>Hey SNIPPERMAN, eat shit - this is out of Hunter BooBoo's OWN LAPTOP, you idiot! You libtards need to come to grips that the Bidens are MORE CORRUPT than the Clintoons.

Both Hunter and Usurper Joe are a massive ebarrassment to America,
even with the MSM unashamedly on their side.

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 2, 2022, 6:57:24 AM1/2/22
On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 9:22:51 PM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:52:11 -0800 (PST), Flyguy
> <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Both Hunter and Usurper Joe are a massive embarrassment to America, even with the MSM unashamedly on their side.

And Donald Trump wasn't? Flyguy and Cursitor Doom are just recycling Donald Trump's 2020 election propaganda - the American public didn't buy it in the run-up to the election (or at least not enough of them to give him a second term) and only the terminally gullible are still acting as if it wasn't a stinking heap of implausible lies.

Cursitor Doom does like his lies to be thoroughly implausible. He rejects the mainstream media in favour of Russia Today, Zero Hedge and the Daily Mail, who can be relied on to serve up nonsense that it sufficiently bizarre and implausible to excite even his jaded palate.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 2, 2022, 7:54:28 AM1/2/22
Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Like the names you call Sloman?

Actually you are too fucking pussified to debate an issue with me,
becuase you spout horseshit and cannot back it up, in True TrumpTard
fashion.

You are decidedly a pussified jackass who could not pose a real
substantive argument if your pathetic TrumpTainted life depended on it.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 2, 2022, 8:52:26 AM1/2/22
TurdSipper Dumb <c...@nospam.com> wrote in

> Both Hunter and Usurper Joe are a massive ebarrassment to America,
> even with the MSM unashamedly on their side.

No, they are not.

You are an embarrassment to all honorable Brits. And not only
because you sip turds.

Your whore mother is an embarrassment to honorable women around the
world, because the stupid slut failed to flush you the moment she shat
you.

Actually, you fell out of her extremely well reamed whore ass.

You are both vermin.

Cydrome Leader

Jan 3, 2022, 6:56:54 PM1/3/22
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> Cursitor Doom <c...@nospam.com> wrote in
>
>> Give the guy a break.
>
> Take a 2 1/2 Lb sledge and break your face with it.
> Yep.
>
>> For someone with advanced dementia
>
> You should stop posting. We have noticed for years, and new you
> would only get worse, and here you are.
>
>> who was
>> selected instead of elected,
>
> Biden? No dementia, putz boy. That's you. Selected? No.
> We voted for him and we are ALL still here. 81M voters voting, minus
> 81M reported by the 50 states equals ZERO fraud you retarded putz
> piece of shit.
>
>> at least he hasn't started WW3 yet.
>
> If we end up in a war, I'll bee sure to introduce you to that
> sledge hammer head I mentioned giving you a kiss with.

Well well. Look at who is talking about kissing other men.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 3, 2022, 7:49:59 PM1/3/22
Cydumb Loser <pres...@MUNGEpanix.com> wrote in

> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>> TurdSipper Dumb <t...@nospam.com> wrote in
Illiterate as well, I see.

"A kiss" with a 2 1/2 lb sledge hammer head usually refers to a
completely different emotion, child.

TurdSipper Dumb doing his best to be even more stupid than his
is his rescue, but only proving how illiterate and stupid he really
is.

Cydrome Leader

Jan 5, 2022, 5:47:19 PM1/5/22
What sort of fruit uses a 2-1/2 pound sledgehammer? You building a bird
house or working on some other crafts project?

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 6, 2022, 6:46:25 AM1/6/22
Cydrome Leader <pres...@MUNGEpanix.com> wrote in
You really are having an illiteracy problem.

First we get John Doe going fool senile jackass troll on the group.
Then we get this from you.

I told him that I would bury the sledge hammer head into his face.

Do yu get it now? The art and craft I want to do is smashing his
face in.

Cydrome Leader

Jan 6, 2022, 7:43:24 PM1/6/22
I get it, you're limp-wristed fruit who thinks talk about some pink
handled 2-1/2 lb "sledgehammer" you carry around in you purse is real
tough.

It's pretty lame at best, but mostly kind of sad.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 6, 2022, 9:56:04 PM1/6/22
Cydrome Leader <pres...@MUNGEpanix.com> wrote in
No, fucktard. But you are a presumptuous fucking Usenet know
nothig worm.

> who thinks talk about some
> pink handled 2-1/2 lb "sledgehammer" you carry around in you purse
> is real tough.

The "pink" horseshit came out of you. So by your pathetic logic,
you are a wussy boy.

> It's pretty lame at best,

Yes, you are pretty lame, at best.

> but mostly kind of sad.

Yes... Your mother failing to flush you has been kind of sad for
the nation.

Do you really feel the urge to act so immature?

Cydrome Leader

Jan 7, 2022, 11:28:19 AM1/7/22
Sounds like I got it right, and now you're all upset.

>> who thinks talk about some
>> pink handled 2-1/2 lb "sledgehammer" you carry around in you purse
>> is real tough.
>
> The "pink" horseshit came out of you. So by your pathetic logic,
> you are a wussy boy.

My bad. What color is the handle of the lil' hammer you carry in your
purse?

>> It's pretty lame at best,
>
> Yes, you are pretty lame, at best.
>
>> but mostly kind of sad.
>
> Yes... Your mother failing to flush you has been kind of sad for
> the nation.
>
> Do you really feel the urge to act so immature?

Just speaking your language, son.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 8, 2022, 1:04:26 PM1/8/22

> My bad. What color is the handle

Gun Blue, chump.

> of the lil' hammer you carry in
> your purse?

More like little Walther I'd use to make a shit purse out of your
skull cavity. Ooops! Too late for that. It already is a shit purse.

Nice try, shithead.

Cydrome Leader

Jan 9, 2022, 8:45:00 PM1/9/22
It's pretty clear you do carry a purse, which isn't really that suprising.
Did you switch from a baseball bat to a hammer to a "little walther" so as
to not mess up your nails?

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 9, 2022, 8:52:36 PM1/9/22
This really is remarkably juvenile - actually infantile.

This thread was started by Flyguy to make an infantile assertion about President Joe Biden, so it does fit.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Jan 13, 2022, 12:54:23 AM1/13/22
On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 9:40:24 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 3:52:14 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> > > <snip>

> > > Flyguy is silly enough to think that citing some right-wing newspaper implausible claim about Joe Biden's son is a convincing counter-argument to the proposition that Trump supporters like him are the laughing-stock of the entire world. In fact this exhibits the intellectual incompetence that does make him a thoroughly comic figure. He's just confirmed Decadent Linux User Numero Uno's point, in spades.
> >
> > Hey SNIPPERMAN eat shit - this is out of Hunter BooBoo's OWN LAPTOP, you idiot! You libtards need to come to grips that the Bidens are MORE CORRUPT than the Clintons.
>
> You do keep serving up total shit, but we don't have to swallow it.
>
> Trump is clearly much more corrupt than Joe Biden or Bill Clinton, neither of whom has ever actually been convicted of anything. Claiming that there are assertions around that Democrats have done bad things doesn't address Trump's regrettable deficits. The fact that the majority of Republican Party refused to even look at evidence that might have suggested that Trump was a crook and willing to threaten to withhold Congress-voted money from Ukraine in the hope of pressuring the Ukrainians to set up some kind of bogus investigation into the Bidens does tell us where you are coming from.
>
> This is the creep who lost the 2020 election by wide margin, and tried to get his supporters to bully Congress into not ratifying the result. The Republican Party (or what's left of it) chose not to notice that either.
>
> You really do need to stop wasting our time with bogus distractions - but you are an idiot, and besotted with Trump, so it is unlikely to happen.
>
> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, this is called WHATABOUTISM - you can't dispute the facts about Hunter BooBoo so you come up with irrelevant deflection. Well, that doesn't fly with people whose IQ is above 50.

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 13, 2022, 2:00:11 AM1/13/22
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:54:23 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 9:40:24 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > Hey Sloman eat shit - this is out of Hunter BooBoo's OWN LAPTOP, you idiot! You libtards need to come to grips that the Bidens are MORE CORRUPT than the Clintons.
> >
> > You do keep serving up total shit, but we don't have to swallow it.
> >
> > Trump is clearly much more corrupt than Joe Biden or Bill Clinton, neither of whom has ever actually been convicted of anything. Claiming that there are assertions around that Democrats have done bad things doesn't address Trump's regrettable deficits. The fact that the majority of Republican Party refused to even look at evidence that might have suggested that Trump was a crook and willing to threaten to withhold Congress-voted money from Ukraine in the hope of pressuring the Ukrainians to set up some kind of bogus investigation into the Bidens does tell us where you are coming from.
> >
> > This is the creep who lost the 2020 election by wide margin, and tried to get his supporters to bully Congress into not ratifying the result. The Republican Party (or what's left of it) chose not to notice that either.
> >
> > You really do need to stop wasting our time with bogus distractions - but you are an idiot, and besotted with Trump, so it is unlikely to happen.
>
> Hey Sloman, this is called WHATABOUTISM - you can't dispute the facts about Hunter BooBoo so you come up with irrelevant deflection.

Those aren't "facts" about Hunter Biden, merely Trump's lying election propaganda.

> Well, that doesn't fly with people whose IQ is above 50.

Roughly 2.2% of the population has an IQ of less 69. They don't form an appreciable part of the voting public. Trump's election propaganda is aimed at a larger swathe of the voting public. They still aren't all that intelligent (any more than you are) or they wouldn't fall for the tripe he dishes up.

https://www.edubloxtutor.com/iq-test-scores/

You idea of what people with an average or above average IQ might think doesn't seem to be all that realistic. Anybody that smart would avoid you like the plague, so it clearly isn't based on your experience.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Doe

Jan 13, 2022, 3:16:04 AM1/13/22
Bot

--
Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 17:14:25 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: OT Lyin' Biden finally TELLS THE TRUTH!
> From: Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com>
>
> Yes, the idiot admits that there is NO FEDERAL solution to COVID (as if we didn't know that already)!
> https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/12/28/covid-biden-no-federal-solution-states-control-pandemic/9034179002/
> https://nypost.com/2021/12/28/gop-slams-biden-for-saying-no-federal-solution-to-covid/
> Of course, this FLIES IN THE FACE of his numerous campaign promises to the contrary:
> https://joebiden.com/covid19/
> His Number One Promise was to:
> "Fix TrumpÉ Ts testing-and-tracing fiasco"
> Well, Lyin' Biden "fixed" it all right: by making it worse, FAR WORSE:
> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/22/us/politics/covid-tests-biden-omicron.html
> He has been in office ELEVEN MONTHS and has yet to order the number of at-home COVID test kits required.

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 13, 2022, 3:18:25 AM1/13/22
FlyTurd <soreass...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:f133ab9f-a5c2-4439-
91c3-07e9...@googlegroups.com:

> Well, that doesn't fly with people whose IQ is above 50.

Well, that fucking rules you OUT, and any other Trumpanzee idiot as
well.

You FAILED to vet a proven lifelong criminal buffoon and business
failure.

That stupid move makes for a 40 point IQ hit. That means that very
few TrumpTarded dopes will make your 50 point mark.

In your already 40 points down the left side of the bell curve case,
that doesn't leave much, and you move it further and further toward a
negative number every time you respew your retarded "news".

Edward Hernandez

Jan 13, 2022, 3:44:57 AM1/13/22
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:15:57 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sron3t$qak$1...@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

tWvbluWzNbXh

John Doe

Jan 13, 2022, 3:58:38 AM1/13/22
NOBODY likes this troll's contentless spam.
After being spanked in the electronics repair group, it wants
to annoy everybody.

This nym-shifting stalker Corvid/Edward/others is upset because it will
never again troll USENET without its nyms being exposed...

=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <b...@ckbirds.org>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <ni...@cows.moo>
Banders <sn...@mailchute.com>
Covid-19 <alway...@message.header>
corvid <b...@ckb.ird>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.net>
Corvid <b...@ckbirds.org>
Cows Are Nice <co...@nice.moo>
Cows are nice <m...@cows.org>
Cows are Nice <ni...@cows.moo>
dogs <do...@home.com>
Edward H. <dtga...@gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
Great Pumpkin <pum...@patch.net>
Jose Curvo <jcu...@mymail.com>
Local Favorite <how2r...@palomar.info>
Peter Weiner <dtga...@gmail.com>
Sea <fres...@coast.org>
Standard Poodle <stan...@poodle.com>
triangles <bu...@home.com>
and others...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtga...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: OT Lyin' Biden finally TELLS THE TRUTH!
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:44:50 GMT

Edward Hernandez

Jan 13, 2022, 4:15:08 AM1/13/22

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:58:31 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<sropjm$qak$3...@dont-email.me>).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

Kxz+AUHuURI6

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 13, 2022, 10:03:17 AM1/13/22
John Dope <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:sropjm$qak$3@dont-
email.me:

> NOBODY likes this troll's contentless spam.

You must have been looking in a mirror when you posted that joke on
yourself.

You are such a dope. John Dope, a group trolling, invading dope.

John Doe

Jan 13, 2022, 11:35:34 AM1/13/22
Well then, Always Wrong, I'll just sign your threads up
for a bunch-a-bots...

--
DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinux...@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT Lyin' Biden finally TELLS THE TRUTH!
> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 15:03:09 -0000 (UTC)

Edward Hernandez

Jan 13, 2022, 11:42:20 AM1/13/22

<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 16:35:27 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <srpkce$ao1$1...@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

Ak9eM0vRglrU

Flyguy

Jan 24, 2022, 5:53:32 PM1/24/22
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 11:00:11 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:54:23 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

> > > You do keep serving up total shit, but we don't have to swallow it.
> > >
> > > Trump is clearly much more corrupt than Joe Biden or Bill Clinton, neither of whom has ever actually been convicted of anything. Claiming that there are assertions around that Democrats have done bad things doesn't address Trump's regrettable deficits. The fact that the majority of Republican Party refused to even look at evidence that might have suggested that Trump was a crook and willing to threaten to withhold Congress-voted money from Ukraine in the hope of pressuring the Ukrainians to set up some kind of bogus investigation into the Bidens does tell us where you are coming from.
> > >
> > > This is the creep who lost the 2020 election by wide margin, and tried to get his supporters to bully Congress into not ratifying the result. The Republican Party (or what's left of it) chose not to notice that either.
> > >
> > > You really do need to stop wasting our time with bogus distractions - but you are an idiot, and besotted with Trump, so it is unlikely to happen.
> >
> > Hey SNIPPERMAN, this is called WHATABOUTISM - you can't dispute the facts about Hunter BooBoo so you come up with irrelevant deflection.
>
> Those aren't "facts" about Hunter Biden, merely Trump's lying election propaganda.

More of SNIPPERMAN's lies - Hunter BooBoo is a train wreck that the libtard media has swept under a Pual Bunyan-sized rug:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9339527/Hunter-Biden-blew-tens-thousands-prostitutes-drugs-luxury-cars.html

> > Well, that doesn't fly with people whose IQ is above 50.
> Roughly 2.2% of the population has an IQ of less 69. They don't form an appreciable part of the voting public.

WHAT? They all voted for Lyin' Biden!

> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 24, 2022, 6:47:39 PM1/24/22
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:53:32 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 11:00:11 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > Hey Sloman, this is called WHATABOUTISM - you can't dispute the facts about Hunter BooBoo so you come up with irrelevant deflection.
> >
> > Those aren't "facts" about Hunter Biden, merely Trump's lying election propaganda.
>
> More of Sloman's lies - Hunter BooBoo is a train wreck that the libtard media has swept under a Pual Bunyan-sized rug:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9339527/Hunter-Biden-blew-tens-thousands-prostitutes-drugs-luxury-cars.html

If you take the Daily Mail seriously, which sane people don't. In fact it is all about the famous laptop which was purported to have belonged to Hunter Biden but seems to have been a Trump election propaganda plant. Rudy Giuliani pushed the story, and he is definitely part of Trump's propaganda team

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/22/us/politics/hunter-biden-laptop.html

> > > Well, that doesn't fly with people whose IQ is above 50.
> >
> > Roughly 2.2% of the population has an IQ of less 69. They don't form an appreciable part of the voting public.
>
> WHAT? They all voted for Joe Biden!

We know that you like to think that. What you post here suggests that your own IQ can't now be much higher than 50, and you would seem to be claiming to have voted for Trump (if you managed to vote at all, which seems unlikely).

Your enthusiasm for implausible claims does seem to be extraordinary - the "intelligence" you reveal here seems to be very ordinary indeed, verging on cretinism.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 24, 2022, 9:51:03 PM1/24/22
Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in
Failing to vet a proven lifelong criminal back in 2015 means that
ALL Trump supporters took a 40 IQ point hit for jumping on that bad
hayride and believing his lies. And worse still if any of the dopey
dipshits did it because it is a party thing. I ceased being a
republican when Trump posed as a leader back in 2015. I saw all of
this coming. I now know they are not what they have idiots like
FlyTurd thinking they are, and that they have been lying to us all
for 60 years.

Then remaining attached to his fat, murderous ass after all he has
done is another 25 point hit. So a lot of these utter idiots do not
really have much left and most if not all operate at a mental age of
an eleven year old emotionally. So between the horse blinders and
already immature brain development, we see just how things like a
cult forms.

This one started in sports bars and jailhouses and out in the field
with the militia crew shootin' targets. And idiots like FlyTurd
sitting at his computer stinking up the place while he examines far
right retarded consiracy "articles" he then touts as facts as he
chomps down another pound's worth of long chain triglycerides to
store up in his heart unhealthy fatbody.

But FlyTurd is too stupid to even be a stupid cult crew idiot. He
actually thinks he is intelligent, sitting there is his shitstank and
sweaty clothes. That is why he will NOT go check out Trump's past,
but wants to loudly spout petty horseshit about Biden's son, because
the putz motherfuckers can't hang anything on Biden himself. It is
right out of the Trump Smear Tactic Playbook. Yeah, he has all the
intelligence of a freshly laid Komodo Dragon turd. Definitely one of
the cultists.

Flyguy

Jan 28, 2022, 1:25:40 AM1/28/22
"Seems to be?" As usual, SNIPPERMAN makes pronouncements with absolutely NO EVIDENCE! Hunter BooBoo's laptop, however its pedigree is well known - even HB acknowledges it. Libtards like SNIPPERMAN question its authenticity as the contents are SO DAMNING
.

> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/22/us/politics/hunter-biden-laptop.html
> > >
> > > Roughly 2.2% of the population has an IQ of less 69. They don't form an appreciable part of the voting public.
> >
> > WHAT? They all voted for Joe Biden!
>
> We know that you like to think that. What you post here suggests that your own IQ can't now be much higher than 50, and you would seem to be claiming to have voted for Trump (if you managed to vote at all, which seems unlikely).

Again, snarky pronouncements with ZERO EVIDENCE - typical of SNIPPERMAN! SNIPPERMAN, on the other hand, is SO STUPID that he advocates nuking his OWN COUNTRY!!!

> Your enthusiasm for implausible claims does seem to be extraordinary - the "intelligence" you reveal here seems to be very ordinary indeed, verging on cretinism.

See above.

> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Flyguy

Jan 28, 2022, 1:41:11 AM1/28/22
This is an incredibly weak defense of the Lyin' Biden Crime Family whom has taken bribes from many foreign governments and government sponsored businesses such as Burisma, Russia and the Chinese:
https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/chinese-elite-have-paid-some-31m-to-hunter-and-the-bidens/amp/
The libtard media actively suppressed the sordid details of Hunter BooBoo during the last election because they knew how damning it was. No such curtesy would have been expended towards Don Jr.

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 28, 2022, 6:17:01 AM1/28/22
> > > More of Sloman's lies - Hunter BooBoo is a train wreck that the libtard media has swept under a Paul Bunyan-sized rug:
>
> > > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9339527/Hunter-Biden-blew-tens-thousands-prostitutes-drugs-luxury-cars.html
> >
> > If you take the Daily Mail seriously, which sane people don't. In fact it is all about the famous laptop which was purported to have belonged to Hunter Biden but seems to have been a Trump election propaganda plant. Rudy Giuliani pushed the story, and he is definitely part of Trump's propaganda team.
>
> "Seems to be?" As usual, Sloman makes pronouncements with absolutely NO EVIDENCE! Hunter BooBoo's laptop, however its pedigree is well known - even HB acknowledges it. Libtards like Sloman question its authenticity as the contents are SO DAMNING.
>
> > https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/22/us/politics/hunter-biden-laptop.html

The content - as revealed to world by the Trump propaganda team - is going to be whatever the Trump propaganda decided to add to the hard disk. It clearly spent time in their hands, and it isn't difficult to add stuff to a hard disk. If it is so remarkably damning, how come the FBI hasn't got around to acting on it?

> > > WHAT? They all voted for Joe Biden!
> >
> > We know that you like to think that. What you post here suggests that your own IQ can't now be much higher than 50, and you would seem to be claiming to have voted for Trump (if you managed to vote at all, which seems unlikely).
>
> Again, snarky pronouncements with ZERO EVIDENCE - typical of Sloman!

Flyguy likes to thinks that his posts here aren't evidence of his low intelligence, which is yet more evidence of the same problem.

> Sloman, on the other hand, is SO STUPID that he advocates nuking his OWN COUNTRY!!!

Flyguy hasn't noticed that his own government has nuked various bits of his own country. That does seem to be evidence of his own stupidity.

> > Your enthusiasm for implausible claims does seem to be extraordinary - the "intelligence" you reveal here seems to be very ordinary indeed, verging on cretinism.
>
> See above.

Indeed,

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 28, 2022, 6:33:00 AM1/28/22
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 5:41:11 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 6:51:03 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> > Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in news:7c66b8a1-f58f-4b6a...@googlegroups.com:

<snip>

> This is an incredibly weak defense of the Joe Biden family who have taken bribes from many foreign governments and government sponsored businesses such as Burisma, Russia and the Chinese:

Or so the Trump propaganda machine would like you to think.

> https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/chinese-elite-have-paid-some-31m-to-hunter-and-the-bidens/amp/

Written by

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Schweizer

"senior editor-at-large of media organization Breitbart News"

> The libtard media actively suppressed the sordid details of Hunter Biden during the last election because they knew how damning it was.

Or because they knew that the sordid details had all been invented by the Trump propaganda machine, and they would get sued into bankruptcy if they gave them any credence.

> No such courtesy would have been extended towards Don Jr.

Because he really is a crook?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Jan 29, 2022, 1:31:50 AM1/29/22
Translation: SNIPPERMAN has NO EVIDENCE!

> > SNIPPERMAN, on the other hand, is SO STUPID that he advocates nuking his OWN COUNTRY!!!
>
> Flyguy hasn't noticed that his own government has nuked various bits of his own country. That does seem to be evidence of his own stupidity.

We are talking present day - not SEVENTY YEARS AGO!

> > > Your enthusiasm for implausible claims does seem to be extraordinary - the "intelligence" you reveal here seems to be very ordinary indeed, verging on cretinism.
> >
> > See above.
> Indeed,

Translation: SNIPPERMAN admits he is full of SHIT!

> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Flyguy

Jan 29, 2022, 1:38:40 AM1/29/22
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 3:33:00 AM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 5:41:11 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > This is an incredibly weak defense of the Lyin' Biden crime family who have taken bribes from many foreign governments and government sponsored businesses such as Burisma, Russia and the Chinese:
>
> Or so the Trump propaganda machine would like you to think.
>
> > https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/chinese-elite-have-paid-some-31m-to-hunter-and-the-bidens/amp/
>
> Written by
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Schweizer
>
> "senior editor-at-large of media organization Breitbart News"

SNIPPERMAN has NO REBUTAL, typical of a libtard.

> > The libtard media actively suppressed the sordid details of Hunter Biden during the last election because they knew how damning it was.
>
> Or because they knew that the sordid details had all been invented by the Trump propaganda machine, and they would get sued into bankruptcy if they gave them any credence.

Again, a TOTAL lack of evidence by SNIPPERMAN.

> > No such courtesy would have been extended towards Don Jr.
>
> Because he really is a crook?

Again, a TOTAL lack of evidence by SNIPPERMAN - this is getting repetitious! As usual, I have to go and RESTORE SNIPPERMAN's edits of MY comments - the clear sign of a DECEITFUL BASTARD!!!!

> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 29, 2022, 2:09:15 AM1/29/22
Peter Schweizer has made a business of writing revelations about senior Democrat's imagined crimes. The details have a habit of not standing up, but the people who buy that kind of nonsense don't care about accuracy.

> Sloman has NO REBUTAL, typical of a libtard.

Flygiuy hasn't noticed that he's been rebutted - typical of an idiot.

> > > The libtard media actively suppressed the sordid details of Hunter Biden during the last election because they knew how damning it was.
> >
> > Or because they knew that the sordid details had all been invented by the Trump propaganda machine, and they would get sued into bankruptcy if they gave them any credence.
>
> Again, a TOTAL lack of evidence by Sloman.

The Wikipedia biography made it pretty clear what was going on, but Flyguy can't understand stuff that isn't saying what he wants to hear.

> > > No such courtesy would have been extended towards Don Jr.
> >
> > Because he really is a crook?
>
> Again, a TOTAL lack of evidence by Sloman - this is getting repetitious!

Flyguy hasn't noticed that this was a hypothesis, and as such didn't need supporting evidence.

>As usual, I have to go and RESTORE SNIPPERMAN's edits of MY comments - the clear sign of a DECEITFUL BASTARD!!!!

Flyguy has his own ideas about how I should spell my name. Like most of his ideas they are obviously wrong, and I do correct them as a courtesy to anybody silly enough to read this "correspondence".

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Jan 29, 2022, 3:33:03 AM1/29/22

> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 6:51:03 PM UTC-8,
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

snip
The Trump's have been laundering mob money since before Hunter
Biden was born. This is historical proven fact. Every claim ANYONE
in the entire family ever had of being good business persons is
fraudulent because criminally obtained moneies were involved. Trump
had zero business integrity all his life, and even turned his back on
hundreds of millions in debts to contractors for completed services.
ZERO good business practice. He also illicitly obtained the propert
in Scotland which he put his golf course on and even after that
glaring crime, his son Eric then plowed up property lines and fences
and stole even more land which people were living on and still do
minus what was stolen. Acts which he should do prison time in
Scotland for, as should his father. It does not get much worse that
the jackoff criminal level NYC landlord shyster, than the millions of
idiots who failed to vet him and culted up believing his lies and
pathetic insults.

You're an idiot, FlyTurd.

Flyguy

Jan 29, 2022, 6:30:42 PM1/29/22
SNIPPERMAN has NO REBUTAL, typical of a libtard.

> > SNIPPERMAN has NO REBUTAL, typical of a libtard.
>
> Flygiuy hasn't noticed that he's been rebutted - typical of an idiot.
> > >
> > > Or because they knew that the sordid details had all been invented by the Trump propaganda machine, and they would get sued into bankruptcy if they gave them any credence.
> >
> > Again, a TOTAL lack of evidence by SNIPPERMAN.
>
> The Wikipedia biography made it pretty clear what was going on, but Flyguy can't understand stuff that isn't saying what he wants to hear.
SNIPPERMAN thinks that an UNSIGNED bio is to be trusted. It purports that the FBI could not find evidence of BooBoo's money laundering. Newsflash: the FBI DOESN'T discuss particulars of on-going investigations for obvious reasons (except to SNIPPERMAN). The Lyin' Biden administration cited the art business as particularly suited for corruption and money laundering:
https://nypost.com/2021/12/06/wh-flags-art-market-as-money-laundering-haven-amid-hunter-biden-shows/
Guess what Hunter BooBoo's latest endeavor is? ART!

> > > Because he really is a crook?
> >
> > Again, a TOTAL lack of evidence by SNIPPERMAN - this is getting repetitious!
>
> Flyguy hasn't noticed that this was a hypothesis, and as such didn't need supporting evidence.

SNIPPERMAN has NO REBUTAL, typical of a libtard.

> >As usual, I have to go and RESTORE SNIPPERMAN's edits of MY comments - the clear sign of a DECEITFUL BASTARD!!!!
> Flyguy has his own ideas about how I should spell my name. Like most of his ideas they are obviously wrong, and I do correct them as a courtesy to anybody silly enough to read this "correspondence".

Altering someone else's writings is UNETHICAL, at the very least - but that is par for the course for SNIPPERMAN.

> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Jan 29, 2022, 6:33:55 PM1/29/22
I think that you language tells anybody all they need to know about your intelligence, which isn't much.

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 29, 2022, 8:25:47 PM1/29/22
On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 10:30:42 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 11:09:15 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

<snip>

> > Peter Schweizer has made a business of writing revelations about senior Democrat's imagined crimes. The details have a habit of not standing up, but the people who buy that kind of nonsense don't care about accuracy.
> >
> Sloman has NO REBUTAL, typical of a libtard.
> >
> > > Sloman has NO REBUTAL, typical of a libtard.
> >
> > Flygiuy hasn't noticed that he's been rebutted - typical of an idiot.

> > > Again, a TOTAL lack of evidence by Sloman.
> >
> > The Wikipedia biography made it pretty clear what was going on, but Flyguy can't understand stuff that isn't saying what he wants to hear.
>
> SNIPPERMAN thinks that an UNSIGNED bio is to be trusted.

It listed books that Peter Schweizer has published. If Peter Schweizer disagreed with the facts presented, he could have asked Wikipedia to correct them.
The message is perfectly clear to anybody brighter than Flyguy.

> It purports that the FBI could not find evidence of Hunter Biden's money laundering.

Unlike Trump's family, Hunter Biden hasn't been accused of money laundering.

> Newsflash: the FBI DOESN'T discuss particulars of on-going investigations for obvious reasons (except to Sloman).

None of the "crimes" revealed by Peter Schweizer have even been prosecuted. He is more an inventor that an investigative journalist.
Flyguy wants to add an imaginary FBI investigation into the imaginary crimes.

> The Biden administration cited the art business as particularly suited for corruption and money laundering:
> https://nypost.com/2021/12/06/wh-flags-art-market-as-money-laundering-haven-amid-hunter-biden-shows/
> Guess what Hunter Biden's latest endeavor is? ART!

People might want to buy his artwork as a way of influencing his father. It would be pretty silly, but there people as dim as Flyguy around. It might be attempted corruption, but Joe Biden isn't going to be silly enough to favour anybody who bought his son's artworks.

As a mechanism for money laundering, it simply doesn't work, as is obvious to anybody brighter than Flyguy.

> > > Again, a TOTAL lack of evidence by SNIPPERMAN - this is getting repetitious!
> >
> > Flyguy hasn't noticed that this was a hypothesis, and as such didn't need supporting evidence.
>
> Sloman has NO REBUTAL, typical of a libtard.

And didn't need one, not that Flyguy has enough sense to realise this.

> > >As usual, I have to go and RESTORE Sloman's edits of MY comments - the clear sign of a DECEITFUL BASTARD!!!!
> >
> > Flyguy has his own ideas about how I should spell my name. Like most of his ideas they are obviously wrong, and I do correct them as a courtesy to anybody silly enough to read this "correspondence".
>
> Altering someone else's writings is UNETHICAL, at the very least - but that is par for the course for Sloman.

Allowing you to look even more like the idiot you are would be unkind. You haven't got a clue about the ethics involved.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Anthony William Sloman

Jan 29, 2022, 8:53:18 PM1/29/22
On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 10:33:55 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 6:51:03 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> > Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote in news:7c66b8a1-f58f-4b6a...@googlegroups.com:

<snip>

Flyguy is expert as looking at a string of text and understanding in a way that suits him.

Decadent Linux User Numero Uno has actually made a series of coherent points, none of which Flyguy has addressed. The language is a trifle extravagant, but that is a choice of style. The content is perfectly comprehensible, even if Flyguy wouldn't want to comprehend it (and probably can't).

The formatting was sloppy - John Doe is the only other poster whose post end up in such a mess - and I had to spend a while getting the thread data into a comprehensible form. Flyguy will probably tell me that this is "unethical" I should let his incompetence speak for itself.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Flyguy

Jan 31, 2022, 5:54:30 PM1/31/22
"Trifle extravagant?" That is what you call a string of explicatives and death threats? Trifle extravagant? The bad language is an unmistakable sign of his low intelligence, but death threats are illegal. Of course, you are too naïve to appreciate that.

You, on the other hand, just spew nonsense not backed by any reputable source, if any at all.

Anthony William Sloman

Feb 1, 2022, 2:25:37 AM2/1/22

> > > I think that you language tells anybody all they need to know about your intelligence, which isn't much.
> > Flyguy is expert as looking at a string of text and understanding in a way that suits him.
> >
> > Decadent Linux User Numero Uno has actually made a series of coherent points, none of which Flyguy has addressed. The language is a trifle extravagant, but that is a choice of style. The content is perfectly comprehensible, even if Flyguy wouldn't want to comprehend it (and probably can't).
> >
> > The formatting was sloppy - John Doe is the only other poster whose post end up in such a mess - and I had to spend a while getting the thread data into a comprehensible form. Flyguy will probably tell me that this is "unethical" I should let his incompetence speak for itself.
> >
> "Trifle extravagant?" That is what you call a string of expletives and death threats? Trifle extravagant? The bad language is an unmistakable sign of his low intelligence, but death threats are illegal. Of course, you are too naïve to appreciate that.

Do identify the death threat. He does warn you against overindulgence in triglycerides - fats - but that is aimed at saving your life, and can't bee seen as a death threat.

"Expletives", which does seem to be what you meant to write, are

an oath or swear word, or a word or phrase used to fill out a sentence or a line of verse without adding to the sense.

I can't find any of them either.

> You, on the other hand, just spew nonsense not backed by any reputable source, if any at all.

I post reliable information back by reputable sources. You don't know anything about science, and seem to think you can reject any source if they aren't telling you what you want to hear, which means everything except Fox News.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

DecadentLinux...@decadence.org

Feb 1, 2022, 2:51:11 AM2/1/22

> "Trifle extravagant?" That is what you call a string of
> explicatives and death threats?

There was no death threat, you lying piece of shit. All you do is
prove that you do not even know what a threat is.

You are one STUPID TRUMPTARD MOTHRFUCKER.