-- IDE HDD to PC thru LPT port circuit???

Roman M.

Dec 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/6/97

Hello All!
Does anyone know where are how I can find a circuit or a chip for connect
IDE HDD to PC thru LPT port.

Thank you. Roman. rmo...@pop.convey.ru. Russia St-Petersburg

hoe...@worldaccess.nl

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

You can buy a PARADISK 250 or 350! This connects a 3.5 or 2.5 IDE harddisk to
your EPP or ECP lpt port. Search the web for 'paradisk'. Price app. us$ 100

P. Hoeben

an 12/6/97 10:00PM, in bericht <66cech$1...@mtinsc05.worldnet.att.net>, David