solutions manual to A First Course in the Finite Element Method, 4th logan

aliee

Oct 31, 2010, 1:09:08 PM10/31/10
hello
i want solutions manual to A First Course in the Finite Element Method, 4th
Edition logan.
i live in iran and because boycott i cant buy any thing from other country.
please help mee
please give me free solutions manual to A First Course in the Finite
Element Method, 4th Edition logan
because humanity
i ask you
please help me
i await your answer
thanks
regards
-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.electrondepot.com/
Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net
sci.electronics.components - 23105 messages and counting!

cdoub...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2013, 9:53:59 AM8/31/13

engrism...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2014, 2:20:53 PM2/20/14

> hello.if u have this solution plz send it to me engrism...@gmail.com
> i want solutions manual to A First Course in the Finite Element Method, 4th
> Edition logan.
> i will be very thankful to u plz help me i need it plz
> regards
ismail khan

ISMAIL KHAN

Feb 20, 2014, 3:03:33 PM2/20/14
sir the link u provided is removed ,,its not working any mor could u plz send it to me through engrism...@gmail.com
i will be very thankful to u
ismail

somnab...@nitrr.ac.in

Feb 23, 2014, 4:28:07 AM2/23/14
This is to inform you that this document is available only to verified instructors using the text and is not available freely to anybody. If you are an instructor, then request the manual from the publisher, they will provide you. If this manual is found available freely in any site it will be removed. Do not indulge in this malpractice of requesting free solution manuals.

kiran...@gmail.com

May 23, 2014, 1:03:13 PM5/23/14

> hello sir

emanym...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2018, 8:32:00 AM4/14/18
Please send me the manuals of FEM by logan if u have i really need to study it

shah...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2020, 10:57:40 AM6/27/20
please send methe solution i need to prepare for exam its urgent

sherif Elroba

Apr 13, 2021, 2:37:16 AM4/13/21
did you get the book ?