Discrete Wireless mp3 player How to

alex

Apr 30, 2003, 4:23:24 AM4/30/03
Hi everybody,

It's the first time I write here so I apologize if it's not the good place.

I've a mp3 player (hardware) that i wish it would be wireless.

So i need a portable (little) transmitter with a jack input and autonomy
(batteries) that i plug to the output of my player and I need a wireless
earphone (with intergrated receiver, into the earphone).
I said earphone and not headphone because i want discretion.

I've maid some searches and found some pretty earphones
that seem to meet my needs

http://www.getsmart-tech.com/inc/pdetail?v=1&pid=386
http://www.rahq.com/phonak.htm (with inductive loop)

But they seem to be designed to work with talkie-walkies.
I remind i do not need a talkie-walkie as my transmitter (noone has to talk
to me ) but a input jack for the transmitter. It is the mp3 player that
plays music. Unless there are talkie-walkies with jack input?

So the question is: whrere can I find such portable transmitter.

I could listen to music discretely while in college when teacher is
boring!

Thankyou for your help and have a nice day.

Mr. Meval

May 4, 2003, 6:46:01 AM5/4/03
In message <b8o15l$iml$1...@news-reader11.wanadoo.fr>; alex wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> It's the first time I write here so I apologize if it's not the good
> place.
>
> I've a mp3 player (hardware) that i wish it would be wireless.

> http://www.getsmart-tech.com/inc/pdetail?v=1&pid=386
> http://www.rahq.com/phonak.htm (with inductive loop)

> But they seem to be designed to work with talkie-walkies.
> I remind i do not need a talkie-walkie as my transmitter (noone has to
> talk
> to me ) but a input jack for the transmitter. It is the mp3 player that
> plays music. Unless there are talkie-walkies with jack input?

Get one of those CD Car adaptors that broadcast on FM which is compatible in
your country. This would probably be the better solution, then you get an
in the ear FM radio and rock. Sure you can get a specific solution but
those FM radios are cool.

Depending on which kind of CD to car radio adaptor you can get you may need
to clip a wire to it's output plug or 'antenna' to improve range, I'm sure
you can get someone here to help if the range isn't good enough.

--
Some help:
http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_Repair.html