Rhode & Schwarz - Website Down?

J.B. Wood

Jul 29, 2020, 9:10:37 AM7/29/20
Hello, all. I haven't been able to access the subject's website for 2
weeks now. Assuming the problem isn't on my end why would a major
supplier of test equipment allow this? Thanks for any insight. Sincerely,

--
J. B. Wood e-mail: arl_1...@hotmail.com

John Robertson

Jul 29, 2020, 10:27:15 AM7/29/20
On 2020/07/29 6:10 a.m., J.B. Wood wrote:
> Hello, all.  I haven't been able to access the subject's website for 2
> weeks now.  Assuming the problem isn't on my end why would a major
> supplier of test equipment allow this?  Thanks for any insight.  Sincerely,

Try this test site:

https://isitdownorjust.me/

If it works there then the problem is at your end...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

J.B. Wood

Jul 29, 2020, 10:43:16 AM7/29/20
On 7/29/2020 10:27 AM, John Robertson wrote:
> On 2020/07/29 6:10 a.m., J.B. Wood wrote:
>> Hello, all.  I haven't been able to access the subject's website for 2
>> weeks now.  Assuming the problem isn't on my end why would a major
>> supplier of test equipment allow this?  Thanks for any insight.
>> Sincerely,
>>

> Try this test site:
>
> https://isitdownorjust.me/
>
> If it works there then the problem is at your end...
>
> John :-#)#

Thanks for responding, John. The URL you supplied indicated that the
R&S site was up. I've been using a VPN and when I disconnected from the
VPN I was able to log on to the R&S website at www.rohde-schwarz.com.
Now I have to find out the reason for the VPN's discrimination.

Phil Hobbs

Jul 29, 2020, 6:22:17 PM7/29/20
It's probably R&S doing the discriminating. To log in to Digikey via
PrivateInternetAccess I have to use an exit node in France. Canada used
to work, but DK turned that off as well.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs