Philips chip TEA1090 and TEA1091 Looking for any information such as datasheet

Handy

Apr 11, 2003, 9:30:55 AM4/11/03
I have searched the net trying to find datasheets for above, no luck.
Contacted Philips but no luck, obsolete parts.
Anyone that can help?
Thanks

Mr. Meval

Apr 11, 2003, 10:13:25 AM4/11/03
Handy wrote:

Easily available on GOOGLE, tsk tsk, tsk I am not your servant.

--
Electronics Search FAQ - POINTER
http://www.eetoolbox.com/search/index.htm

Handy

Apr 12, 2003, 9:58:46 AM4/12/03
"Mr. Meval" <mrm...@earthlink.maps.on.net> wrote in message news:<94Ala.19408$4P1.1...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

> Handy wrote:
>
> > I have searched the net trying to find datasheets for above, no luck.
> > Contacted Philips but no luck, obsolete parts.
> > Anyone that can help?
> > Thanks
>
> Easily available on GOOGLE, tsk tsk, tsk I am not your servant.

If it only was just that easy, a few sellers but no information I have
been able to 'google'
Thanks anyway

Mark Zenier

Apr 13, 2003, 2:58:14 PM4/13/03
"Mr. Meval" <mrm...@earthlink.maps.on.net> wrote in message news:<94Ala.19408$4P1.1...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
> Handy wrote:
>
> > I have searched the net trying to find datasheets for above, no luck.
> > Contacted Philips but no luck, obsolete parts.
> > Anyone that can help?
> > Thanks
>
> Easily available on GOOGLE, tsk tsk, tsk I am not your servant.

This sort of "shut up and go away" post is not appreciated. That sort
of request is the main reason for the existence of this particular group.
I'd dig up the charter for the group, (that, BTW, I wrote), but I figure
that you're so good with google that you can find it.

Mark Zenier mze...@eskimo.com Washington State Resident

Watson Ammonium Chloride

Apr 13, 2003, 4:01:15 PM4/13/03
In article <fb4d4101.03041...@posting.google.com>,
mze...@eskimo.com mentioned...

I agree.
--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

Mr. Meval

Apr 13, 2003, 6:11:50 PM4/13/03
Handy wrote:

I appologize, I was in a bad mood and you didn't need this.

http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/catalog/
No good.

The google sites are in another language and I *think* only offer them for
sale.
No good.

Tried my sig, it's not as good as I thought snipped.

Since it's not as easily available as I stated, I'll try again.

Can you tell me what this is used in, model and brand?

--
Electronics Search FAQ - POINTER

Linux Documentation Project: www.ldp.org

Mr. Meval

Apr 13, 2003, 6:12:04 PM4/13/03
Watson Ammonium Chloride Name wrote:

> In article <fb4d4101.03041...@posting.google.com>,
> mze...@eskimo.com mentioned...
>> "Mr. Meval" <mrm...@earthlink.maps.on.net> wrote in message
>> > Handy wrote:

> I agree.

You would.

Mr. Meval

Apr 13, 2003, 6:49:36 PM4/13/03
Mark Zenier wrote:

> This sort of "shut up and go away" post is not appreciated. That sort
> of request is the main reason for the existence of this particular group.
> I'd dig up the charter for the group, (that, BTW, I wrote), but I figure
> that you're so good with google that you can find it.

I did appologize to him and will keep a lid on it. I was very upset from
something else and took it out on the poster. I was berated by someone for
'not doing enough' in another group, stupid of me to get upset at a similar
posting here.

And I could NOT find the part data, not even a single source supplier at
least not yet. I didn't really look the first time, I did this time.

--

http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_Repair.html
Linux Documentation Project: www.ldp.org

Handy

Apr 16, 2003, 1:56:26 AM4/16/03
"Mr. Meval" <mrm...@earthlink.maps.on.net> wrote in message news:<4Qlma.22346$ey1.1...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

> Mark Zenier wrote:
>

> > This sort of "shut up and go away" post is not appreciated. That sort
>
> I did appologize to him and will keep a lid on it. I was very upset from

Do I dare show up again?
I did appreciate Mr. Meval clarifying the situation. Let this be it.

I have spent a lot of time searching for these two chips, and I have
some links to European smaller suppliers but not found data sheets.
They are (were) made by Philips and of late I think I have some
material hinting other manu facturers made them too.

In my case I have come across the TEA1090 in Philips battery shavers
various models,fx 847 and 925. The TEA1091 is found in Philips similar
looking mains powered only shavers (universal power, ie 90-250 V ac),
model 4401.

The mains driven one using TEA1091 I was a bit reluctant to
troubleshoot with the full mains, 240V. reason for trying to get the
data sheet first.

It is the only chip I think, but I did see some SMD components as
well. The chip I have figured takes input voltage and controls the
little 1-2V DC motor driving the razor blades.

I did manage somehow to find TEA1090 inside some documentation from
Philips about obsolete products, the TEA1091 I am not sure about.

Cheers
Handy

Michael A. Terrell

Apr 16, 2003, 3:33:04 PM4/16/03

Have you tried http://www.freetradezone.com? Some datasheets are
available for free, and some require a subscription.
--

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Mr. Meval

Apr 16, 2003, 9:17:34 PM4/16/03

> Handy wrote:

They require a registration, seem to have a good privacy policy.

Damn, alot of philips stuff I was using regularly is discontinued, I've been
out of television repair for some time except to repair them as favors.

Well I didn't find it but a LEAST got a hit, and then traversed to Philips
site and found the discontinued page, of course the document is in
PoorDocumentFormat but I zapped it to text and found the item, no
datasheet.

TEA1090 Appears to be a 7.5v NiCad charger IC of some sort

From some russian site?

TEA1091-MBR IO-DIL16 whatever this is.

I hate it when companies the nuke old data, it used to be that they had a
bit of pride in what they had sold in the past. I suppose it could be that
they'd need 9 billion terabytes to store it all, but whats a terabyte here
or there?

Oh, they have an inventory of these types of parts, well whoever does
bidness with them.

The next siliconchips site had an article about the TEA1100 nicad charge ic
in it's online index but do not have it online, they do appear to offer
artwork for their projects online which is nice and seem to have good
articles but I can't get their mag, they are in Austrailia.

http://www.siliconchip.com.au/

www.icminer.com

Looked to be a winner for datasheets, but it's Chinese, goes through their
filtering proxy. With altavista's translations ... well "The wind spreads
the electron" as a business name is just plain pretty and the rest are sort
of viewable as long as the pdf's aren't in Chinese.

Now if I can get at those datasheets by registering...no luck, they want
money, don't know how much a yuan is worth.

--
Some help:

Michael A. Terrell

Apr 16, 2003, 10:12:55 PM4/16/03

I think the early websites were created by people who understood what
the customer needed. Now they are created to be works of art. Who
needs a page of 75 K or more to get a link to a single data sheet. I am
harvesting and indexing every datasheet I can find, so the small
designers, and people in the repair industry can find what they need.
SOme sites take a month to wade through to get the data sheets. I don't
care that some web designer thinks I need to know that the part is a
OP-Amp, then that its Rail to Rail, and then drill through several more
parameters to find a datasheet. I need to know what I have on the
bench, right now. I am making the system as compact as possible, and
hopefully, it will fit on an 80 gig drive with all the data sheets so it
can be installed on a pentium with a network card to be used as the
shop's private, in house parts data server. I may package this for sale
when I get further along, and offer an update service where yo get a
CDROm every month or so, to update your database. No need to connect to
the web, no need to search and search. Right now it uses a combination
of Javascripts and HTML pages to select groups, then narrow down your
part number, rather than a huge database. I may change it later, but
there is so much data involved in the index, that thuis seems to be the
best choice for now. The main page is a drop down menu with 0 to 9 and
A to Z to select the first digit or character. From there, it depends
on how large a group is. Some are only one or tweo levels down, but
some are up to five levels becuase there are thousands of matches and
the menus become unwieldy.

Mr. Meval

Apr 17, 2003, 6:49:17 PM4/17/03

A laudable goal and it would be a nice addition to any repair shop.

You might want to try Apache and a better language (PHP3), I believe those
are available for windows at no charge. Also look for some PHP based
document management, retrieval or repository systems based on PHP. Free
software can be found using www.freshmeat.net, this is linux specific but
PHP stuff should be multi-platform.

makto...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 1:32:33 PM3/6/16
Hi I have problem with tea 1090 Philips shaver too .can u help me?