Who is Kobiconn?

Walter Harley

Jun 28, 2005, 3:26:20 AM6/28/05
Mouser carries a line of connectors by a company named Kobiconn. Mouser is
back-ordered on a part I need and I'm trying to find an alternate
distributor.

Does anyone know of another distributor for this company; or of another
equivalent brand; or any contact info for the company itself?

(In case it helps: the connector I need is Mouser part 161-0084, a stereo
1/4" jack with metal bushing and isolated DPDT switch.)

Thanks!

acte...@yahoo.com

Jun 29, 2005, 9:24:27 AM6/29/05
Walter,
Do you need many of these?

Walter Harley

Jul 10, 2005, 9:58:50 PM7/10/05
<acte...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Walter,
> Do you need many of these?

Hi, sorry to take so long responding. I did manage to find them with a
4-week lag, so I'm okay for now. But the situation will arise again, I'm
sure.

I need about 100/year, but I've been trying to avoid ordering in quantities
bigger than 50. That may have to change, in order to assure supply, I
guess.

Keith

Sep 11, 2023, 1:00:11 PM9/11/23
Hi Walter;
We are looking for the Kobiconn 161-0084 1/4 phones socket also.
I see this was 18 years ago, but I just ran out for our repairs.
Sources?
Thanks! Keith at Elecraft . comm

--
For full context, visit https://www.electrondepot.com/components/who-is-kobiconn-6796-.htm