1.8mm Pitch Connectors

Bret Cahill

Jun 14, 2021, 4:07:45 AMJun 14
2.54mm connectors are easy to find. Is there anything off the shelf for 1.8mm?

Jasen Betts

Jun 14, 2021, 8:30:50 AMJun 14
On 2021-06-14, Bret Cahill <bretc...@aol.com> wrote:
> 2.54mm connectors are easy to find. Is there anything off the shelf for 1.8mm?

There's bound to be, is only the pitch important?

--
Jasen.

Bret Cahill

Jun 14, 2021, 5:02:27 PMJun 14

> > 2.54mm connectors are easy to find. Is there anything off the shelf for 1.8mm?
> There's bound to be, is only the pitch important?

I want to relocate some LEDS, a photo cell and indicator light that are connected by a 10 pin (2X5) connector.

It would be nice to find a male for one end and female for the other end of ribbon wire, if not in a 2X5 then at least in those individual connectors like for DuPont 2.54 mm except smaller.

Michael Terrell

Jun 21, 2021, 1:43:03 PMJun 21
On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 4:07:45 AM UTC-4, Bret Cahill wrote:
> 2.54mm connectors are easy to find. Is there anything off the shelf for 1.8mm?
Samtec makes a lot in that series.