Remote On Switch for Devices

Bret Cahill

Dec 20, 2020, 11:03:52 PM12/20/20
I don't want to have to be there to turn on the cam. Instead it needs to be turned on by a relay.

If necessary I will invade the flip flop on off switch but I'm pretty sure they have figgered out a better way.

Bret Cahill

RheillyPhoull

Dec 26, 2020, 8:15:42 AM12/26/20
Good to see it all worked out .

Bret Cahill

Jan 2, 2021, 11:14:03 AM1/2/21

> > I don't want to have to be there to turn on the cam. Instead it needs to be turned on by a relay.
> >
> > If necessary I will invade the flip flop on off switch but I'm pretty sure they have figgered out a better way.

> Good to see it all worked out .

It's often faster to tinker-invent than to investigate everything in the yuge consumer electronics market.

This may not be one of those times.