2mm Pitch connectors.

amdx

Jul 25, 2021, 12:35:50 PM7/25/21
I was just tired of seeing the 1.8MM pitch connector subject line, so I
changed it.

                                                        Mikek

Bret Cahill

Aug 15, 2021, 6:42:28 AM8/15/21

> I was just tired of seeing the 1.8MM pitch connector subject line, so I
> changed it.

The hardware problem is pretty much solved.

All I need now is an app.

Can you find a software developer who can take Fourier transforms of thousands of 10 sec audio clips of engine noise and then correlate them to their proper bins?

The winnowing process must also include the time the vehicle is in the field of view.

Less than 5 frames and they are speeding.

This will save millions of tons of CO2.