210 more shares of AT&T, 2Aug2022 #710 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory.

plutonium....@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2022, 1:25:50 PM8/2/22

210 more shares of AT&T, 2Aug2022 #710 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory.

I was so shaken by the mindless reverse stock split of Glaxo GSK, that I lost track of the counting of these posts. So this one should be #710.

I cannot see any rational reasoned argument for doing a 4 for 5 reverse stock split, and my opinion is Emma Walmsley step down as CEO of GSK.

No investor wants to see their 700 shares drop down to being only 560 shares.

Disgusting GSK reverse stock split// #708 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory.

I just now have learned of GSK reverse stock split of ratio 4 to 5, which went into effect on friday 22July2022.

As you can imagine-- expecting to see 700 shares all of a sudden become 560 shares and a new share company of HLN be 700 shares.

So my first reaction was disgust. Who do a reverse stock split?? I cannot imagine a reverse stock split ever benefiting share holders. I suppose the reverse was done just so the CEO of GSK is better off more secure in her job, at the expense of shareholders. In my mind, the rightful move would have been 700 of HLN with 700GSK in tact. No, I am now reduced from 700 GSK to that of 560 GSK. In my mind that is a stealing of 140 GSK from AP. Who in the world does a reverse stock split, except a company who is in some form of trouble, and has their heads screwed on backwards. A company that is successful would have given me my original 700 GSK plus 700 HLN, or even just 560HLN so long as my 700 GSK remained in place.

AT&T recently had a company wide overhaul, but when all was said and done, I had my original AT&T shares plus the new company shares. Comparing that to Glaxo, for Glaxo screwed AP who had 700 GSK before and afterwards has but 560 GSK, a stealing of 140 shares.

My portfolio is now.

PORTFOLIO of PAF of 22July2022
T 35,490 AT&T
GSK 560
HLN 700
VZ 100
Discovery 8100
__________
44,950

Today, 2Aug2022 with excess cash, bought 210 shares of AT&T at 18.40 per share.

PORTFOLIO of PAF of 2Aug2022
T 35,700 AT&T
GSK 560
HLN 700
VZ 100
Discovery 8100
__________
45,160

Total share-wealth-units last reported which was 22Jul2022 was without the GSK and HLN spin off.
And total share-wealth-units today is 45,160, and today is 2Aug2022.

The GSK reverse stock split sending my 700 shares to be 560 is a disgusting practice, committed by corporations with their heads up their arse, if you ask for my opinion. Corporations in some form of trouble do reverse splits, and harm investors.

AP

plutonium....@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2022, 3:48:50 PM8/22/22
Moron CEO Emma Walmsley of GSK, 22Aug2022, vacate GSK,HLN #711 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory.

I have seen some stupid CEO's in my lifetime of stock market investing, and Moron Emma Walmsley with her 5 for 4 reverse stock split, stealing 140 shares of 700 GSK from AP is a example of a moron CEO.

Where did my 140 shares disappear? Did it go to pay for brokers fee for her stupid spin off of Haleon HLN? Or did it go to enrich the coffers of GSK to use to buy other companies?

The only time you do reverse stock splits is when the company is in trouble, or, you want to screw the shareholders.

And then, just a few weeks after the reverse stock split is this news of a mountain avalanche of lawsuits on Zantac.

No, AP is not going to wade through years of court battles on Zantac, no, I sell all GSK and HLN today, and with the proceeds I buy a safe company, Verizon and AT&T.

Sold 700 Haleon, HLN at 6.15 per share.
Sold 560 GSK, at 34.04 per share.
Bought 500 VZ at 44.14 per share.
Bought 70 AT&T at 18.11 per share.

I suspect what happened at GSK, was the previous CEO was not well liked, and as the Roman emperors taught us in history lessons, that a ruler who wants to look good in the future history-- finds the most incapable moron to fill his place. Then, after 10 years, he begins to look real good, compared to the morons thereafter. This is how Augustus Caesar wanted to go down in history-- the bright emperor because he made sure morons would follow him.

PORTFOLIO of PAF of 22Aug2022
T 35,770 AT&T
VZ 600
Discovery 8100
__________
44,470

And total share-wealth-units today is 44,470, and today is 2Aug2022.

I need to discuss in some length, the split personality of drug companies, they are one of the richest companies in the stock market. But they have a split personality-- for they are so easy to file lawsuits upon. It happened to Merck, to Johnson and Johnson, now to Glaxo.

They are rich because of their monopoly on drugs, yet in the same view, they are poor for they constantly face lawsuits. The alternative to pain and death is drugs. But in that dance of riches, is the dance of courtroom lawsuits. They survive the courtroom battles-- witness Merck, Johnson & Johnson, and I am sure Glaxo will come out of it.

But for a scientist who needs to focus his head and mind on science, I cannot afford a spare thought for -- How the hell is Glaxo today in court?

Before the 1990s, AP was almost all in drug companies. But then I learned this Achilles heel of drug companies-- rich one year-- poor the next.

You almost need entire Houses of Analysts covering just the lawsuits mounting up in each drug company.

AP, King of Science, especially physics-chemistry

plutonium....@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2022, 5:44:28 PM11/9/22
HAPPY PLUTONIUM DAY 7NOV2022// more WBD and at this price, WBD will be bought-out #712 Optimal Strategy of Playing the Stockmarket via VonNeumann gametheory.

PORTFOLIO of PAF of 22Aug2022
T 35,770 AT&T
VZ 600
Discovery 8100
__________
44,470

Portfolio of PAF on 9November2022 in celebration of Plutonium Day 7Nov. of 2022.
And total share-wealth-units today is 45,030, and today is 9Nov2022.

T 35,770 AT&T
VZ 600
Discovery 8660
45,030

This is a unique celebration of Plutonium Day for 2022. In that the celebration is the playing of the Stock Market. I tried to buy WBD on Monday, the 7th, but had to wait until below $10 a share. So today, Wednesday fit the bill. So I bought 560 shares of WBD at 9.82 per share.

I wanted more of AT&T but the price of WBD is screamingly low to buy. So low, that I am expecting some other company is ready to buy out WBD, lock stock and barrel at about $30 to $40 per share, settling at $38. per share.

It is seldom that a company that is "rich in assets" is at a screaming low price.

AP, Happy Plutonium day Nov 7, 2022.