Low IQ hispanics endanger America

walt tonne

Oct 19, 2011, 8:34:26 AM10/19/11
The average Mexican IQ has been reported by some dozen reputable
sources, including the Pew Hispanic Research Institute, as from 82 to
87 points. This compares quite unfavorably with the average white
American IQ of 100 to 104 points. Thus, the average Mexican has an IQ
22 to 17 points lower than that of white Americans, which undoubtedly
helps to explain with people of Mexican ancestry have much higher
crime rates, higher prison populations, much higher high school
dropout rates, much lower college graduation rates, much more
difficulty in learning to speak the American English language, much
lower income from employment, much higher birth rates, much more
difficulty with assimilating into American society, etc. than do white
Americans.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_average_Mexican_IQ#ixzz1bCLYIBXE

"Mestizo Rodenta" with high birth rates threatens our entire society
including destruction of the environment via population growth.

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Oct 19, 2011, 8:43:48 AM10/19/11
The real threat to America is the fact that damn near everyone in the
USofA with below average IQ votes Republican. And the ones with the
really low IQ are Republican presidential candidates.

Gary Forbis

Oct 19, 2011, 9:10:59 AM10/19/11
On Oct 19, 5:43 am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
While it seems that way, what is reported is that Republicans are more
highly educated. I don't understand it considering they have talked
about
the Ivy League Elites. I guess it shows what money can buy vs what
talent
affords.

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 9:30:16 AM10/19/11
The immigrants in general are evolutionarily superior to you, Walt.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/10/AR2006041001385.html

Additionally, I seriously doubt that your IQ exceeds 100.

-Ramon

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 9:31:26 AM10/19/11

SNORDO

Oct 19, 2011, 10:57:38 AM10/19/11

"walt tonne" <tonnew...@gmail.com> wrote in message
: The average Mexican IQ has been reported by some dozen reputable
: sources, including the Pew Hispanic Research Institute, as from 82 to
: 87 points. This compares quite unfavorably with the average white
: American IQ of 100 to 104 points. Thus, the average Mexican has an IQ
: 22 to 17 points lower than that of white Americans, which undoubtedly
: helps to explain with people of Mexican ancestry have much higher
: crime rates, higher prison populations, much higher high school
: dropout rates, much lower college graduation rates, much more
: difficulty in learning to speak the American English language, much
: lower income from employment, much higher birth rates, much more
: difficulty with assimilating into American society, etc. than do white
: Americans.
:
:
just like hillbillies

SNORDO

Oct 19, 2011, 10:58:18 AM10/19/11

"Gary Forbis" <forbi...@msn.com> wrote in message
you can't educate a hillbilly

Perseus

Oct 19, 2011, 1:14:08 PM10/19/11
On Oct 19, 3:57 pm, "SNORDO" <SNOTH...@Teranews.com> wrote:
> "walt tonne" <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote in message
the Latinos are a little higher in IQ than the fundamental Christians
of the bible belt and the Midwest. And this is the reason why
fundamentalist are downgrading the IQ of the Latinos. The most
religious is someone the lower is his IQ. And the fundies are the
most retarded in questions of IQ.

Perseus

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 2:00:24 PM10/19/11
Even if they were a little lower (I guess some are, some aren't), how
high an IQ is required to pick fruit, mow lawns, clean swimming pools,
fix beds in hotels, etc.?

If Mr. Tonne is afraid of the competition by a semi-literate Mexican,
then he made a GRAVE vocational error.

-Ramon

walt tonne

Oct 19, 2011, 3:02:28 PM10/19/11
These low IQ mestizoes are cancers. Breed like cockroaches. Totally
obsolete people not wanted in their homelands. (We have enough social
problems with the equally low IQ Blacks) Culture distorters that
should be offered a bonus to be neutered unless they are illegals in
which case they must be deported or otherwise eliminated.

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 19, 2011, 3:42:50 PM10/19/11

On Oct 19, 2:02 pm, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Breed like cockroaches.

Actually, Hispanics have only one more child than Anglos (1.7 vs.
2.7):

http://patriot.net/~ramon/misc/Having-Babies.png
http://patriot.net/~ramon/misc/See-The-Future.png (upper left chart)

With a difference so negligible, it will take them until the year
2050-2060 for them to become an equality. Plus, as they become more
educated and busy (no time to fuck), they will have fewer children.

-Ramon

Red Cloud

Oct 19, 2011, 5:26:57 PM10/19/11
Here in West coast, Hispanic is at the lowest score earner just same
level with
Negro race. The highest score earner is Asian, not white. Hispanic
high school
drop-out rate is over 50%.

http://www.vanguardnews.com/school/stories1999/99schooltest.htm

Those good schools are Asian zone mixed with White students.
Bad school are demographically Hispanic mixed with negro race.

Red Cloud

Oct 19, 2011, 5:18:07 PM10/19/11
On Oct 19, 12:42 pm, "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
>  On Oct 19, 2:02 pm, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > Breed like cockroaches.
>
> Actually, Hispanics have only one more child than Anglos (1.7 vs.
> 2.7):
>
> http://patriot.net/~ramon/misc/Having-Babies.pnghttp://patriot.net/~ramon/misc/See-The-Future.png(upper left chart)
>
> With a difference so negligible, it will take them until the year
> 2050-2060 for them to become an equality. Plus, as they become more
> educated and busy (no time to fuck), they will have fewer children.
>
> -Ramon

There will be no longer USA. World power will shift from USA to EU
and Asian
zone.. US dollar will fall flat and will turn into another huge
Third World nation.

Here is the Ramon Fruitcake Herrera wonderful dream for Latino race
- Latino will be the demographical majority of USA.
- Latino will determine the political and economical outcome.
- Latino will control the global affair.

Boy! Good luck Fruitcake! You think Asians are stupid enough to buy
"overvalued" US currency?

Red Cloud

Oct 19, 2011, 5:43:55 PM10/19/11
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/10/AR200...
>
> Additionally, I seriously doubt that your IQ exceeds 100.
>
> -Ramon

Your ignoring Mexican and Mestizos lower IQ suggests you are trying
make us
laugh. Thanks you fruitcake!

Fruitcake is using computer parts mostly designed and engineered by
Asians.
His cell phone is designed and engineered by Asians.
His driving a gas-saving car designed and engineered by Asians.
However, he eats burrito designed and engineered by Hispanics.

Hisler

Oct 19, 2011, 7:19:09 PM10/19/11
But they bring their cousins, parents, grandparents and entire Mexican
or Central American villages with them once they've chosen a community
in El Norte to colonize. It takes a Mexican village to raise an anchor
baby.

> -Ramon

Hisler

Oct 19, 2011, 7:22:44 PM10/19/11
If the Native Americans had shown more fear of invaders when the first
Hispanics had arrived in the 15th century, they'd still own the
continent the Hispanics stole from them. One would think (and hope)
that non-Hispanic whites would know better than to let non-European
Browns posing as Hispanics pull the same invasion and genocide twice.

> -Ramon

Buster Norris (Smacks Wimpy Dem's Fat Faces and Laughs At Them)

Oct 19, 2011, 9:05:00 PM10/19/11
of other's writings. She is also a Stolen Valor stain on America. Note
that when you reply to a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue
lying.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 15:11:53 -0500, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Palin's publisher, Harper Collins, has announced there will not be a
>second printing because of disappointing sales.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Although the book is second on the New York Times bestseller list
this week (behind former president George W. Bush's memoir, "Decision
Points"), its publisher, HarperCollins, hasn't ordered a second
printing - a sign that sales haven't been overly brisk."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/09/AR2010120906067.html

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

k...@kymhorsell.com

Oct 19, 2011, 9:18:21 PM10/19/11
In sci.econ Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names <PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:34:26 -0700 (PDT), walt tonne
> <tonnew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>The average Mexican IQ has been reported by some dozen reputable
>>sources, including the Pew Hispanic Research Institute, as from 82 to
>>87 points. This compares quite unfavorably with the average white

Like many racially-based arguments seeming to ignore that variation
within each subpopulation is an order of magnitude larger than
variation between subpopulations. I.e. differences in subpopulation
means are statistically not significant.

In the case of IQ test results it's reasonably well-known that
having taken an IQ test before boosts your score by 10 points typically.

Hence the usual drive to ensure all school-aged children have seen
1 or 2 tests before they take one that counts.

So if 2 sub-populations differ by 5 IQ points (e.g. children in NY versus
children in AK) the presumption is that 50% more children in NY have done
more than 1 IQ test than children in AK.

I had an aquaintence that once complained to me that IQ tests were "rigged
in favour of city people". He went on to explain that one problem he
particularly remembered from a school IQ test (in the 60s) involved
understanding the ordering of floor buttons on an elevtor. Having not
seen one before, he was not sure whether the lower buttons represented
the lower floors or the upper buttons had the lower floors as in normal
reading order. Both organisations made sense but he had not samples to judge by.

These subtlties are well known among test designers and they usually do
a lot of work to eliminate them. But as for many situations in real life
they can't be eliminated completely (a decidability issue if nothing else).

Hence IQ's can differ between sub-populations for no IQ-related reason,
or can increase or decrease over time because the test has become "dated" in some way.

--
[Full metal rebuttal:]
Not true.

Econotron

Oct 19, 2011, 9:30:43 PM10/19/11
If you go by country, the average Mexican IQ is 90 (higher than
Brazil's, same as Chile and Turkey, and only 3 points lower than
Argentina's). The US' average IQ is 98, same as Australia's, Spain's,
and Hungary's. Hong Kong and Singapore have the highest IQ of 108, but
this is not surprising, since they are economically the freest
developed countries, attracting the smartest people. Iran, for example,
has average IQ of 84.
However, average IQ is not the entire story. What is important is a
number of people with a super-high IQ, or geniuses, since they are the
key to scientific and cultural breakthroughs. Of course, the average IQ
of a nation should be high enough to take advantage of those great
discoveries, mainly through the technological progress. Japan with its
average IQ of 105 would not get very far, if every Japanese had IQ of
105. This means that in addition to the high average IQ, there should
be sufficient genetic diversity. And here, I believe, Whites (including
Ashkenazi Jews) have an advantage. I could not find any statistics on
this particular subject, so have to rely on personal observations.
Nobody ever saw a naturally blond Chinese, or Japanese, or Korean (or
American Indian, as a matter of fact). And other physical
characteristics are more varied among Whites than among other races,
particularly East Asians. This suggests a greater genetic diversity
among Whites and that the latter’s IQ distribution curve has a little
different shape in its base, which may explain why almost every major
scientific discovery has been made in the West. Three greatest
physicists in the human history are all Whites (two are English) and
the first ten would not be any different. And even today, despite great
technological and engineering achievements of East Asians, at least 90%
of top world scientists are Whites. So, the average IQ is not
everything. Hope it will help:-)--
e.

SNORDO

Oct 20, 2011, 12:40:44 AM10/20/11

"Red Cloud" <mmdi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
where are the indians at ?

Perseus

Oct 20, 2011, 5:32:10 AM10/20/11
perhaps he is afraid of the competition of the Latinos looking for
jobs.
No any intelligent man has anything to complain about others low IQ.
Their only competitors to them are those that have an intelligence.

But when I read that "The Bell Curve" of Herrnstein had sold 700,000
volumes, I was appalled that there were so many white people in US had
such a low level self-esteem that they needed a book certifying that
"white people are still superior to the blacks".
Then I thought this white people were feeling the black people were
running on their heels and were about just in a moment they will pass
them on the race-track.

Perseus

Perseus

Oct 20, 2011, 5:33:14 AM10/20/11
US has enough problems with bigots.

Perseus

Perseus

Oct 20, 2011, 6:04:58 AM10/20/11
this question of IQ is totally misunderstood. It is not anything
genetic. It is mostly cultural. People with high incomes have a
greater probability of educating their kids a home and teach them
language well. In fact, both parents have more tome to educate them
not only in language, but also some basic numerical operations.
Numbers are closely related to language. Children that do not learn
well the language, have a greater probability of not knowing well
numbers.
Then, most of the poor people are enslaved working long hours,
sometimes in two jobs, and had little time to educate their kids.
Then, when they go to school it is like going to a foreign country to
study, and you barely know the language. The retard is never
corrected in the whole life of this children.
So, when you make a test of intelligence, basically you are testing
the language ability of the child. Not only with ordinary words, but
also with nuances of the language. Some of the items of the tests, at
least the Standford test, proves the ability of the child to make
mental operations with numbers, adding or subtracting to answer a
question. Then, all those that do not understand well the language
are not going to answer most of the questions of the test.

All the tests invented later, after the test of Lewis Terman of
Standford, only prove the test is a derivative of the time parents had
expended developing the intelligence of their kids. That in general
can be seen when you watch the care intelligent parents invest in
developing the mind of their kids. It is a sort of quality time,
that some geniuses have not, for they pass too much time absorbed in
their work, and do not take enough care of the children.
For developing a mind to a degree of being a genius is a very
intensive dedication; a little like become a genial pianist, or a
world champion of chest.

So, intelligence in general is a question of training, and mostly to
start early with it. So poor people have not a model to increase the
intelligence of their children, not the time to do it themselves.
They are mostly enslaved to survive and had not time not any fancy for
such niceties as developing an intelligence of their children.

Anyway, what has to complain this stupid, when Latinos are mostly used
to wash plates in a restaurant, shower a little a garden, do some
cooking at their homes or collect vegetables by hand in a
horticultural farm ?

It is like complaining of the lower IQ of the hilly billies, or the
fundies living in the rural zones of the south of US or the Midwest.

Perseus

Perseus

Oct 20, 2011, 6:14:10 AM10/20/11
On Oct 19, 10:18 pm, Red Cloud <mmdir2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 19, 12:42 pm, "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
>
> >  On Oct 19, 2:02 pm, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  > Breed like cockroaches.
>
> > Actually, Hispanics have only one more child than Anglos (1.7 vs.
> > 2.7):
>
> >http://patriot.net/~ramon/misc/Having-Babies.pnghttp://patriot.net/~r...left chart)
>
> > With a difference so negligible, it will take them until the year
> > 2050-2060 for them to become an equality. Plus, as they become more
> > educated and busy (no time to fuck), they will have fewer children.
>
> > -Ramon
>
>  There will be no longer USA.  World power will shift from USA  to EU
> and Asian
> zone..  US dollar will  fall flat  and  will turn into another huge
> Third World nation.
>
> Here is the Ramon Fruitcake Herrera  wonderful dream for   Latino race
>   - Latino  will be the demographical majority of USA.
>   - Latino will determine the political and economical outcome.
>   - Latino  will control the global affair.
>
> Boy! Good luck Fruitcake!  You think Asians are stupid enough to  buy
> "overvalued" US currency?

Instead of complaining about the low IQ of blacks and Latinos, it is
time to began to worry about the lower IQ of your financial leaders,
and the low IQ of the brokers of Wall Street. They are showing dismal
levels of awareness of what their were doing.
By the way, you should also to start worrying with the low IQ of your
politicians in the Congress and House of Representatives. Even
presidents of the US do not look bright at all; some of them barely
can speak.
These are the real problems of the US and the planet as a whole.

And for those that believe in God, it is also time to start worrying
about the low IQ of god. It looks a little retarded to me.

Perseus

Perseus

Oct 20, 2011, 6:28:48 AM10/20/11
On Oct 20, 12:19 am, Hisler <His...@cocks.net> wrote:
> On 10/19/2011 1:42 PM, Ramon F. Herrera wrote:
>

> >   On Oct 19, 2:02 pm, walt tonne<tonnewalt...@gmail.com>  wrote:
> >   >  Breed like cockroaches.
>
> > Actually, Hispanics have only one more child than Anglos (1.7 vs.
> > 2.7):
>
> >http://patriot.net/~ramon/misc/Having-Babies.png
> >http://patriot.net/~ramon/misc/See-The-Future.png(upper left chart)
>
> > With a difference so negligible, it will take them until the year
> > 2050-2060 for them to become an equality. Plus, as they become more
> > educated and busy (no time to fuck), they will have fewer children.
>
> But they bring their cousins, parents, grandparents and entire Mexican
> or Central American villages with them once they've chosen a community
> in El Norte to colonize.  It takes a Mexican village to raise an anchor
> baby.

Ok.
You are pointing to the general problem of overpopulation of the
planet.
A problem that most people do not like to argue about.

If we take into account the deem future of the energy and combine it
with overpopulation, you should see we got a serious problem.

Well, we got two problems in fact. One is the waste of energy of rich
people, not only in the US, but in all rich nations of the planet.
Then, oil is doomed to be exhausted in a few decades.

But most of the food we eat need a great deal of energy to cultivate,
to harvest, to fertilize, to fight plagues, to transport, to store it,
to process it, and to packet and put it in the selves of
supermarkets.
All this means, that for each calorie of food you had eaten, it has
been spent 10 calories of fuel previously. Not counting your
displacement in a big car from your home to the supermarket.

If you take the fuels out of the equation, all those worries about the
low IQ of Latinos and Blacks would be pure nonsense.

Without fossil fuels, there cannot be more than 700 million people in
this planet.

Perseus

Perseus

Oct 20, 2011, 6:57:28 AM10/20/11
On Oct 20, 2:18 am, k...@kymhorsell.com wrote:
> In sci.econ Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names <PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:> On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:34:26 -0700 (PDT), walt tonne
> > <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>The average Mexican IQ has been reported by some dozen reputable
> >>sources, including the Pew Hispanic Research Institute, as from 82 to
> >>87 points. This compares quite unfavorably with the average white

> Like many racially-based arguments seeming to ignore that variation
> within each subpopulation is an order of magnitude larger than
> variation between subpopulations. I.e. differences in subpopulation
> means are statistically not significant.

Yeah. That's clear. But you are talking subject most people do not
understand.
Most the error is induced in readers, making the average the king
master concept. While an average means little if you do not know the
sigma spread.

But conservatives had been making a serious effort to prove that
intelligence is a genetic trait. If intelligence were a genetic
trait, and not a cultural artifact, the most intelligent people in
this planet would be those in danger of extinction, the hunter
gatherers.
Hunter gatherers are obliged to be learn fast and well, all they need
to survive in a very harsh environment. If there would exit any genes
involved in determining intelligence they had to have it or perish.
While people living in industrial societies, are getting a great help
from machines, and fossils fuels, and a very few specialist always
inventing better ways to make our life easier. Then, if there would
be any genes for a natural intelligence, the civilized people do not
need them all. For the huge productive machine they had created
permit those with little intelligence to survive very easily.

Then, the Flynn effect, few people know about it, proves that IQ
measured by the tests, are the result of schooling. The historical
records of IQ test had proved that the average IQ had been improving
like 15 points per decade. 15 points is about the sigma spread
value.
As the test of Stanford pretends to maintain the average in a value of
100, to prove their main argument, they had been, since the times of
Lewis Terman, correcting the results by multiplying them with a number
smaller than 1.
In other words, as times passes, children and people in general knows
to answer a lot better, for they are better educated, and the average
of the tests is increasing. They multiply the result of the tests by
a number like 0.85 or 0.72 or something so the average of the nations
remains 100

Perseus

> In the case of IQ test results it's reasonably well-known that
> having taken an IQ test before boosts your score by 10 points typically.
>
> Hence the usual drive to ensure all school-aged children have seen
> 1 or 2 tests before they take one that counts.
>
> So if 2 sub-populations differ by 5 IQ points (e.g. children in NY versus
> children in AK) the presumption is that 50% more children in NY have done
> more than 1 IQ test than children in AK.
>
> I had an aquaintence that once complained to me that IQ tests were "rigged
> in favour of city people". He went on to explain that one problem he
> particularly remembered from a school IQ test (in the 60s) involved
> understanding the ordering of floor buttons on an elevtor. Having not
> seen one before, he was not sure whether the lower buttons represented
> the lower floors or the upper buttons had the lower floors as in normal
> reading order. Both organisations made sense but he had not samples to judge by.
>
> These subtlties are well known among test designers and they usually do
> a lot of work to eliminate them. But as for many situations in real life
> they can't be eliminated completely (a decidability issue if nothing else).
>
> Hence IQ's can differ between sub-populations for no IQ-related reason,
> or can increase or decrease over time because the test has become "dated" in some way.
>
> --
> [Full metal rebuttal:]
> Not true.
> -- John Stafford <n...@droffats.net>, 08 Dec 2010 10:16:59 -0600

Perseus

Oct 20, 2011, 7:22:03 AM10/20/11
if you rely on the idea of intelligence being an artifact of genetics,
you can easily get wrong.

All the abilities that a test of intelligence pretends to measure, are
"learned behavior." Such a learn behavior is very different in in
different places. If you are an Inuit of the 19 century to have an
intelligence is to learn the abilities survive in the harsh Arctic
environment. If you are a hunter gatherer in the equatorial forest of
Congo, a pygmy, you need some abilities, some knowledge to survive in
a forest. If in the Kalahari you are in the same case. Then, the
person has to learn some questions that have a basic reference to what
parents think their children should learn. Then, this sort of
intelligence cannot be genetic. It has to be learned. Then, the
different intelligences are not interchangeable. You cannot do nothing
useful with the knowledge of an Inuit hunter in the laboratories of
CERN in Geneva. Not only an Inuit has nothing to do there, not even
you or me, probably. The same can be said of a hunter gatherer of
the Kalahari desert.
He has a perfect intelligence to survive in the desert, but he would
looked like a moron in NYC. The same is valid otherwise. You take
the best intelligent theoretical physicist and give him a bow and some
arrows, a lance and piece of leather to carry things. Give him some
eggs of ostrich with water, a few can of food, and tell him, "you
have a week to learn how to hunt something in a week and found a new
hole of water, for this water would not last you for more than a
day." You have chosen a good season of the year, after a period of
some rains, so that the heat and scarcity would not be an added
problem. You could had even given him a short course of a week or
two, about how to survive in the Kalahari desert, what he can eat, and
where he can find some water.
I do not think that his intelligence of theoretical physicist would
make it any easier for him to survive in the Kalahari.

Then, the IQ test is measuring something that is not genetic. Or at
least it cannot be prove that is is. While the opposite idea, that
intelligence is an artifact of a proper training, is very easy to
prove.

Perseus

Jerry Okamura

Oct 20, 2011, 12:38:42 PM10/20/11
Should we be a country, where EVERYONE gets a shot at a better life, or
should we be a country, where only the smart are given a chance at a better
life?

"walt tonne" wrote in message
> [...]

plainolamerican

Oct 20, 2011, 12:48:54 PM10/20/11
On Oct 20, 11:38 am, "Jerry Okamura" <okamuraj...@hawaii.rr.com>
wrote:
---
a country where our citizens have a shot and illegals are deported

Ramon F. Herrera

Oct 20, 2011, 1:34:51 PM10/20/11
On Oct 20, 11:48 am, plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> a country where our citizens have a shot and illegals are deported

Those Mexicans preventing you from making achievements, POA?

They are the ones holding you back?

-Ramon

plainolamerican

Oct 20, 2011, 1:41:52 PM10/20/11
---
na ... mexicans couldn't even prevent their own country from becoming
a lawless shithole

btw - I heard you were an open-border promoting jew.

Rod Speed

Oct 20, 2011, 5:23:22 PM10/20/11
Have fun explaining how come even the stupidest ANIMALS do fine as hunter gatherers.

As always, you never have a fucking clue.

Rod Speed

Oct 20, 2011, 5:25:00 PM10/20/11
Have fun explaining how come we managed to have a hell of a lot more than 700M people
before any fossil fuels were used at all.

As always, you dont have a fucking clue.

Rod Speed

Oct 20, 2011, 5:27:22 PM10/20/11
Those fundys that home school their own kids and they STILL end up
with a lower IQ than average blows a FUCKING great hole in your stupid
pig ignorant claim that the education that they get from their parents that
determines the IQ of the kids.

As always, you dont have a fucking clue about even the most basic stuff.

Rod Speed

Oct 21, 2011, 12:57:30 AM10/21/11
Not as wrong as you pig ignorantly denying the significant genetic component of IQ.

> All the abilities that a test of intelligence pretends to measure, are "learned behavior."

Wrong with the tests that measure how quickly you can learn something new.

> Such a learn behavior is very different in in different places.

Wrong again. WHAT you learn certainly is very different,
but how quickly you learn something new isnt.

> If you are an Inuit of the 19 century to have an intelligence
> is to learn the abilities survive in the harsh Arctic environment.

Almost all of them learned how to survive, so thats not a measure of IQ, stupid.

> If you are a hunter gatherer in the equatorial forest of Congo, a pygmy,
> you need some abilities, some knowledge to survive in a forest.

Yes, but almost everyone has those abilitys, nothing to do with IQ.

> If in the Kalahari you are in the same case.

Nope, the detail is very different and still nothing to do with IQ.

> Then, the person has to learn some questions that have a
> basic reference to what parents think their children should learn.

Irrelevant to what IQ is.

> Then, this sort of intelligence cannot be genetic. It has to be learned.

Mindlessly silly. Thats not what IQ testing measures.

> Then, the different intelligences are not interchangeable.

Yes, thats why IQ testing doesnt just measure one type of intelligence.

> You cannot do nothing useful with the knowledge of
> an Inuit hunter in the laboratories of CERN in Geneva.

Thats KNOWLEDGE, not intelligence, stupid.

> Not only an Inuit has nothing to do there, not even you or me, probably.

Speak for yourself. You could clean the toilets.

> The same can be said of a hunter gatherer of the Kalahari desert.

Still nothing to do with IQ.

> He has a perfect intelligence to survive in the desert,

Nothing perfect about it.

> but he would looked like a moron in NYC.

A very high IQ hunter gatherer of the Kalahari desert would in fact adapt to
NYC much more quickly than a low IQ hunter gatherer of the Kalahari desert

> The same is valid otherwise.

Meaningless waffle.

> You take the best intelligent theoretical physicist and give him a bow
> and some arrows, a lance and piece of leather to carry things. Give
> him some eggs of ostrich with water, a few can of food, and tell him,
> "you have a week to learn how to hunt something in a week and found
> a new hole of water, for this water would not last you for more than a
> day." You have chosen a good season of the year, after a period of
> some rains, so that the heat and scarcity would not be an added
> problem. You could had even given him a short course of a week or
> two, about how to survive in the Kalahari desert, what he can eat, and
> where he can find some water.

> I do not think that his intelligence of theoretical physicist

You actually mean his KNOWLEDGE as a theoretical physicist not his intelligence.

A theoretical physicist with a very high IQ would be able to work out the basics
of survival much more quickly than a moron would be able to do the same thing.

> would make it any easier for him to survive in the Kalahari.

Corse it would over a moron, particularly if the two are
just dropped there as the result of a plane crash etc.

> Then, the IQ test is measuring something that is not genetic.

You're wrong, as always.

> Or at least it cannot be prove that is is.

Corse it can when it measures how quickly you can learn something new.

> While the opposite idea, that intelligence is an
> artifact of a proper training, is very easy to prove.

Pigs arse it is.

You dont have a fucking clue, as always.

Jerry Okamura

Oct 21, 2011, 2:18:16 PM10/21/11

"plainolamerican" wrote in message
why do people enter this country illegally?

Red Cloud

Oct 21, 2011, 2:36:56 PM10/21/11
What you saying is your Wetback crowd is making an achievement???

Perseus

Oct 21, 2011, 4:20:34 PM10/21/11
you are a stupid and misunderstood what I was talking about. I was
talking about the initial steps in learning language and elemental
numeracy. The most intelligent people do not wait his kids were sent
to school to learn to speak and to understand some basic operations
with numbers, even some elemental logic. They teach all this to his
kids at school. So, by teaching them to speak, they are training the
kids to put attention to verbal language and to reply in accordance
with the matter involved. Well, this is what I call home teaching.
Even when the children are in school, intelligent parents are very
interested in supervising how are they faring at school. So they
would be able to correct in time any troubles the kids could have with
this or that matter.

Then, I was not talking of the "home schooling" of the fundies, that
are mostly interested in teaching them the Bible and their religious
tenets. And to downgrade the logic faculties of the kids to make them
coherent with their bible visions.

There is a whole world between learning to speak and learning to
speak. To speak invokes some magnitude. It means not only a
vocabulary, for a vocabulary can be more or less developed; it means
also some understanding of complex phrases, and so capacity to retain
verbal messages of diverse extension. It involves to understand some
basic logic, that can be more or less extensive. It involves some
elemental logic with numbers and basic operations. All the most a
child would master all this when he goes to school, the most advanced
he will be to profit of the school. Those that start with a head they
will remain so for the rest of their lives.

So, if you were more prone to examine critically a question before
replaying, would not be rash to say fool things.

Perseus

Perseus

Oct 21, 2011, 4:01:18 PM10/21/11
On Oct 20, 10:27 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
You are misunderstanding what I

Perseus

Oct 21, 2011, 4:42:02 PM10/21/11
On Oct 20, 10:27 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Perseus wrote:

----------------
Sorry, Rod.
you are stupid and eager to prove it, post after post; always rushing
to the red cloth like a blind bull.

I was not talking about the "home schooling" of the fundies.
I was talking about teaching the kids some amount of language at home;
that involves some basic logic, some capacity to put attention to
phrases or to a story, some capacity to retain what they had heard.
You have to teach them some numeracy, and some basics of numerical
operations. With this training, the kids are better prepared to
profit from the school and stay ahead on their class. Once the child
starts ahead of his peers in the classroom, he would remain ahead for
the rest of his life.
I call this a "home education" to develop the intelligence of the
child. Once the child is at school you should be also alert to check
that kid is doing well at school and doing well the home work. He
needs some reinforcement to make him a hardworking student, and not
become a lazy coach potato, or a kid wasting his time watching videos
or playing with the playstation.
To develop an intelligence requires some time working on it. It is
like playing tennis or chess, to learn to play well you need to expend
a lot of time working at it.
To think the intelligence is something given to us by our genes is
perfect way to make them stupids. No mater how good are your genes,
you are not going to play well tennis unless you practice a lot. And
it will be better if you start early in life to learn this matter.

Perseus

Perseus

Oct 21, 2011, 4:47:04 PM10/21/11

------------------
> >> has been made in the West. Three greatest physicists in the human
> >> history are all Whites (two are English) and the first ten would not
> >> be any different. And even today, despite great technological and
> >> engineering achievements of East Asians, at least 90% of top world
> >> scientists are Whites. So, the average IQ is not everything. Hope it
> >> will help:-)--
> >> e.
> > if you rely on the idea of intelligence being an artifact of genetics,
> > you can easily get wrong.
>
> Not as wrong as you pig ignorantly denying the significant genetic component of IQ.

How had they proved that genetic component? Who had proved it?

> > All the abilities that a test of intelligence pretends to measure, are "learned behavior."
>
> Wrong with the tests that measure how quickly you can learn something new.

Quickly learning is easily explained by the previous experience of the
kid. Not any kid test it for quick learning has come out of a void.
It was a kid that had more or less previous experience related to the
subject that they were testing.

If you had passed some time pondering all these controversial
questions you will not be telling such stupid things here.

Perseus

Perseus

Oct 21, 2011, 4:52:23 PM10/21/11
by the use you are making of the Latinos they have enough
intelligence, moron.

Or do you pretend the illegals from Latin countries would be working
in the US as civil engineers? Damage, what a pity, they are too dull
for that job?

A totally different question is that you have too many poors already,
and you do not want to have more. This is quite a different thing.

Perseus

Perseus

Oct 21, 2011, 4:52:55 PM10/21/11
On Oct 20, 10:25 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Perseus wrote:

What has not a fucking cue is you, moron.

Perseus

Rod Speed

Oct 21, 2011, 7:16:39 PM10/21/11
You never ever could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Rod Speed

Oct 21, 2011, 7:39:11 PM10/21/11
You never ever could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> I was talking about the initial steps in learning language and elemental numeracy.

That aint what IQ tests measure.

> The most intelligent people do not wait his kids were sent to school to learn to speak

Yes, no one does. ALL kids learn to speak by mimimicing what is spoken
around them, even when no one deliberately trys to teach them at all.

> and to understand some basic operations with numbers, even some elemental logic.

That isnt just seen with the most intelligent people.

> They teach all this to his kids at school.

No they dont with speaking.

> So, by teaching them to speak, they are training
> the kids to put attention to verbal language

That happens with ALL kids, not just those with the most intelligent parents or upbringers.

> and to reply in accordance with the matter involved.

ALL kids just rave on about anything at all, not just in accordance with the matter involved.

> Well, this is what I call home teaching. Even when the children are
> in school, intelligent parents are very interested in supervising how
> are they faring at school.

And those that choose to home school clearly do much more of that than those who
dont, and the fundys who choose to do that STILL end up with a lower IQ than average,
and that blows a FUCKING great hole in your completely silly claim that IQ testing just
measures how much effort the parents have put into teaching the basics to their kids.

Like hell it does.

> So they would be able to correct in time any
> troubles the kids could have with this or that matter.

Yes, and one of the most striking things about the kids the stupid SDAs
drag around with them when they knock on everyone's doors is how
much more passive and well behaved those kids are than average.

They do however have a lower IQ than average.

> Then, I was not talking of the "home schooling" of the fundies,

Yes, but that is what blows a fucking great hole in your stupid
claim that all IQ testing does is measure how well the parents
have done in teaching their kids the basic literacy and numeracy.

In fact one of the most striking things thats seen with very
high IQ kids is that some of them have even managed to teach
themselves how to read by just watching Sesame St etc and
have shocked their parents speachless when they demonstrate
that they can read without having been taught to read.

That AGAIN blows a FUCKING great hole in your stupid claim about
what IQ tests measure.

> that are mostly interested in teaching them the Bible and their religious tenets.

Wrong. They have to teach them how to read and write and basic
numeracy before they can teach them that other shit, so they can read
that pathetic collection of fairy storys in what is quite archaic language.

> And to downgrade the logic faculties of the kids
> to make them coherent with their bible visions.

They dont do that either. It isnt even possible.

The most they can ever do is fill their 'minds' with the
silly shit out of that pathetic collection of fairy storys.

> There is a whole world between learning to speak and learning to speak.

You've just had a massive 'brain' fart.

> To speak invokes some magnitude.

That makes no sense in english.

> It means not only a vocabulary, for a vocabulary can be more or less
> developed; it means also some understanding of complex phrases,
> and so capacity to retain verbal messages of diverse extension.

And that all happens completely automatically with the higher IQ kids.

> It involves to understand some basic logic,
> that can be more or less extensive.

And that all happens completely automatically with the higher IQ kids.

Its only the stupid than need to be taught that stuff.

> It involves some elemental logic with numbers and basic operations.

And that all happens completely automatically with the higher IQ kids.

Its only the stupid than need to be taught that stuff.

> All the most a child would master all this when he goes to
> school, the most advanced he will be to profit of the school.

Thats utterly mangled all over again. What you can see with the higher
IQ kids that have grasped that stuff before they show up in school is
that they find school very boring and useless because the teacher is
concentrating on teaching the kids what those higher IQ kids already know.

> Those that start with a head they will remain so for the rest of their lives.

Yes, but thats essentially because its the higher IQ kids that can do what
the other kids have to be taught in school before they show up at school.

> So, if you were more prone to examine critically a question
> before replaying, would not be rash to say fool things.

You were the one that made a VERY spectacular fool of yourself repeatedly
with your mindless silly claims about what IQ testing actually measures.

Like I said, you dont have a fucking clue.

Rod Speed

Oct 21, 2011, 7:48:43 PM10/21/11
Perseus wrote:
> On Oct 21, 5:57 am, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Perseus wrote:
>>

> ------------------
>>> if you rely on the idea of intelligence being an artifact of
>>> genetics,
>>> you can easily get wrong.
>>
>> Not as wrong as you pig ignorantly denying the significant genetic
>> component of IQ.

> How had they proved that genetic component?

With identical twins raised apart.

Its also completely trivial to prove with kids that arent raised
by their parents or other members of their family too.

> Who had proved it?

Those that did that.

>>> All the abilities that a test of intelligence pretends to measure, are "learned behavior."

>> Wrong with the tests that measure how quickly you can learn something new.

> Quickly learning is easily explained by the previous experience of the kid.

Wrong. Most obviously with the kids that learn to
read without even being taugh to read by anyone.

There have been plenty of examples of very high IQ kids that have
shocked their parents speachless when they have demonstrated
that they have learnt to read without having been taught to read.

> Not any kid test it for quick learning has come out of a void.

They ALL have when they are newborns.

And there has been plenty of testing of those and it shows that
those that do learn something new the quickest, do turn out to be
the ones that do best in IQ tests later, so the IQ test do actually
measure what they claim to measure, IQ, not knowledge.

> It was a kid that had more or less previous experience
> related to the subject that they were testing.

Wrong, as always.

Its completely trivial when testing for mechanical aptitude to show that
those that dont have it are like that regardless of their previous exposure.

Thats true of those that dont have an instinctive feel for maths too.

And with those who arent creative in spades.

> If you had passed some time pondering all these controversial
> questions you will not be telling such stupid things here.

Its you that keep spewing your stupid shit in here and you clearly dont have
what it takes between the ears to even consider the evidence presented.

Rod Speed

Oct 21, 2011, 7:51:02 PM10/21/11
What a stunning line in rational argument you have there, fart.

Everyone can see for themselves that you couldnt actually
bullshit your way out of THAT predicament so didnt even try.

Frisbieinstein

Oct 22, 2011, 7:28:00 AM10/22/11

!

Cherisse

May 12, 2022, 1:31:00 AM5/12/22
On Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 8:34:26 AM UTC-4, walt tonne wrote:
> The average Mexican IQ has been reported by some dozen reputable
> sources, including the Pew Hispanic Research Institute, as from 82 to
> 87 points. This compares quite unfavorably with the average white
> American IQ of 100 to 104 points. Thus, the average Mexican has an IQ
> 22 to 17 points lower than that of white Americans, which undoubtedly
> helps to explain with people of Mexican ancestry have much higher
> crime rates, higher prison populations, much higher high school
> dropout rates, much lower college graduation rates, much more
> difficulty in learning to speak the American English language, much
> lower income from employment, much higher birth rates, much more
> difficulty with assimilating into American society, etc. than do white
> Americans.
>

> Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_average_Mexican_IQ#ixzz1bCLYIBXE
>
> "Mestizo Rodenta" with high birth rates threatens our entire society
> including destruction of the environment via population growth.

Wow, I thought 100 was retarded but to be in the 80's this explains so much.