More AT&T & WBD //#704 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory.

plutonium....@gmail.com

May 3, 2022, 5:04:06 PMMay 3
More AT&T & WBD //#704 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory.

PORTFOLIO of PAF of 3May2022
T 33,400 AT&T
GSK 700
VZ 100
Discovery 8100
 __________
42,300

Total share-wealth-units last reported which was 11Apr2022 was 42,056.
And total share-wealth-units today is 42,300, and today is 3May2022.

Thank you AT&T, one of the best investments in my entire lifetime, the free 8,036 shares of WBD, Discovery channel.

For AT&T divested itself of its media business Time Warner and spun the proceeds off to its shareholders.

Today with excess cash I bought 180 AT&T at 19.40 and bought 64 shares WBD at 19.28.

P.S. I now understand why AT&T never climbed over $30 before the distribution of WBD, for the institutions would drop their shares on day of distribution. Still, my opinion of financial institutions is a "low opinion".

AP

plutonium....@gmail.com

May 25, 2022, 4:58:22 PMMay 25

More AT&T from sale of real estate //#705 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory.

PORTFOLIO of PAF of 25May2022
T 35,400 AT&T
GSK 700
VZ 100
Discovery 8100
 __________
44,300

Total share-wealth-units last reported which was 3May2022 was 42,300.
And total share-wealth-units today is 44,300, and today is 25May2022.

Thank you AT&T, one of the best investments in my entire lifetime, the free 8,036 shares of WBD, Discovery channel.

For AT&T divested itself of its media business Time Warner and spun the proceeds off to its shareholders.

Recently I sold a real estate property which was too far away from home, about 13 kilometers. In old age we need to become as pragmatic and practical as possible. I am now 72 years old and find it impractical to travel to mow grass and other chores. The only land I need is what I can see from my back or front porch of the house I live in.
So, today with sale of property cash I bought 2000 AT&T at 21.32. I made a slight error here for I could have bought the 2000 shares last week at 19 and something-- below 20. But I was thinking that it would drop to below 19. Sometimes you err on the wrong side. So today, I had enough of waiting and watching and just bought at 21.32.

AP

plutonium....@gmail.com

May 28, 2022, 12:48:04 AMMay 28

More AT&T //#706 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory.
PORTFOLIO of PAF of 27May2022
T 35,470 AT&T
GSK 700
VZ 100
Discovery 8100
44,370

Total share-wealth-units last reported which was 25May2022 was 44,300.
And total share-wealth-units today is 44,370, and today is 27May2022.
With a tiny bit of excess cash, bought 70 more shares of AT&T at 21.28.
I have the suspicion that AT&T will revert to its old ways before it went on a buying of other companies binge, the tradition of buying back its own stock. Called Share-buy-back. And so the share price should not stay this low for long.

AP