I GOT BACK MY STOLEN BITCOIN FUNDS

Bobby Felix

May 30, 2023, 4:06:33 PM5/30/23
HOW I GOT BACK MY STOLEN BITCOIN FUNDS AFTER A FAILED INVESTMENT.

Hello everyone, I’m Bobby Felix from Oakland, California.
A month ago, I invested $204,000 worth of bitcoins into an investment account through their website stockfxtrade.net/
When it was time to withdraw my profits which were at that time $719,000, their website crashed and logged me out, I sent countless emails and messages to them and the investment company became unresponsive. Realizing that I have been scammed of my money, I began to seek several means to get back my funds, I went to the authorities but they couldn’t trace or locate this company. At some point, I began to give up on the hope of ever getting back my funds until a colleague of mine told me about ASTRAWEB CYBER, a cryptocurrency recovery company that has been helping many others like me to get back their funds, I hurriedly contacted them and provided all the necessary information, and with the information I provided, ASTRAWEB CYBER was able to recover my $204,000 worth of bitcoins in 48 hours. Their service is truly magnificent and I gladly commend their efforts.
I never would have imagined I could get back my funds and I’m grateful to ASTRAWEB CYBER for their help.

Reach them via E-Mail: ASTRAWEB@CYBERDUDE. COM

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM FOR ALL YOUR BITCOIN, CRYPTO, AND DIGITAL CURRENCY RECOVERY.

Good luck.