RSA prime numbre modular arthymetry ect

remy.au...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2022, 3:36:26 AM6/15/22
Hello

not everyone has the chance to have a boring job, if this is a chance, between 2 sighs I happen to be interested in math
after several minor successes, I propose you:

https://vixra.org/numth/
https://vixra.org/pdf/2206.0068v1.pdf

useless to reprécise that I do not have access to the official channel in spite of my attempt, therefore this demonstration will remain probably in the meanders of the woin woinw oiwn, what makes it all the more invaluable has my eyes.

Normally and except error RSA is not impacted, and when the noise of boots and cannon will have left Europe I will propose you a new algo of asymmetrical crypto

cdl remy