Triangulation Cryptography – Guessing the Components V1 and the annexation vector.

austin obyrne

Sep 16, 2021, 11:35:46 AMSep 16
The vector V3 is the sum of the vectors V1 and the 'Annexation' vector.
The question can be asked “How difficult is it for Eve to guess the
components V1 and the Annexation vector that when added together
sum up to V3.

Answer: it is impossible because,

V3 is the resultant of an infinite set of other pairs of component vectors
such that each pair adds up to V3 itself. Eve has no chance whatever
of success in correctly guessing the unique pair in the infinite set
that are the salient components of Alice’s encryption computation.

Austin O'Byrne

Max

Sep 16, 2021, 3:06:12 PMSep 16
On 16.09.21 17:35, austin obyrne wrote:
> The vector V3 is the sum of the vectors V1 and the 'Annexation' vector.
> The question can be asked “How difficult is it for Eve to guess the
> components V1 and the Annexation vector that when added together
> sum up to V3.
>
> Answer: it is impossible because,
>
> V3 is the resultant of an infinite set of other pairs of component vectors

If I may quote you:
"Alice uses a selected normal vector of about three-digit coefficients."

With 3 dimensions, that's 1,000,000,000 possible values, a.k.a. 30 bits.
Hardly "infinite".

Richard Heathfield

Sep 16, 2021, 4:23:08 PMSep 16
On 16/09/2021 20:06, Max wrote:
> On 16.09.21 17:35, austin obyrne wrote:
>> The vector V3 is the sum of the vectors V1 and the 'Annexation' vector.
>> The question can be asked “How difficult is it for Eve to guess the
>> components V1 and the Annexation vector that when added together
>>   sum up to V3.
>>
>> Answer: it is impossible because,
>>
>> V3 is the resultant of an infinite set of other  pairs of component
>> vectors
>
> If I may quote you:
> "Alice uses a selected normal vector of about three-digit  coefficients."
>
> With 3 dimensions, that's 1,000,000,000 possible values, a.k.a. 30 bits.
> Hardly "infinite".

Oh, I dunno. Infinity is more than you can count to, and I don't suppose
most of us have even counted as far as 500, so 500 is infinite really,
far as we know.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk

Rich

Sep 16, 2021, 4:39:21 PMSep 16
Max <maxt...@gmx.net> wrote:
> On 16.09.21 17:35, austin obyrne wrote:
>> The vector V3 is the sum of the vectors V1 and the 'Annexation'
>> vector. The question can be asked ?How difficult is it for Eve to
>> guess the components V1 and the Annexation vector that when added
>> together sum up to V3.
>>
>> Answer: it is impossible because,
>>
>> V3 is the resultant of an infinite set of other pairs of component
>> vectors
>
> If I may quote you:
> "Alice uses a selected normal vector of about three-digit
> coefficients."
>
> With 3 dimensions, that's 1,000,000,000 possible values, a.k.a. 30
> bits. Hardly "infinite".

Austin prefers not to trouble himself with these inconvient truths such
as three decimal digits are 1000 possibilities, and 3 dimensions of
three digits per dimension is only 1000*1000*1000 combinations. Or in
other words, small enough to brute force given modern computing power.

Max

Sep 16, 2021, 5:57:15 PMSep 16
On 16.09.21 22:23, Richard Heathfield wrote:
> On 16/09/2021 20:06, Max wrote:
>> On 16.09.21 17:35, austin obyrne wrote:
>>> The vector V3 is the sum of the vectors V1 and the 'Annexation' vector.
>>> The question can be asked “How difficult is it for Eve to guess the
>>> components V1 and the Annexation vector that when added together
>>>   sum up to V3.
>>>
>>> Answer: it is impossible because,
>>>
>>> V3 is the resultant of an infinite set of other  pairs of component
>>> vectors
>>
>> If I may quote you:
>> "Alice uses a selected normal vector of about three-digit  coefficients."
>>
>> With 3 dimensions, that's 1,000,000,000 possible values, a.k.a. 30
>> bits. Hardly "infinite".
>
> Oh, I dunno. Infinity is more than you can count to, and I don't suppose
> most of us have even counted as far as 500, so 500 is infinite really,
> far as we know.

https://cdn.boldomatic.com/content/post/wGVaLQ/Chuck-Norris-counted-to-infinity-twice

Max

Sep 16, 2021, 5:57:28 PMSep 16
I know. And I know, I shouldn't. But sometimes it's just too much and I
fall for it. Silly habit.

Rich

Sep 16, 2021, 6:30:31 PMSep 16
I know you know. You know I know. The above was /more/ directed at
Austin, to point out the flaws. Not that he is likely to learn from
even a very simple math example, since he already "knows it all".

Max

Sep 16, 2021, 7:07:38 PMSep 16
Sorry, I meant, I know how Austin ticks and that I shouldn't react to
his ramblings. Of course he won't learn. He's just evading any
meaningful conversation and depending on my mood that sometimes makes me
irritated and sometimes sad.

Richard Heathfield

Sep 17, 2021, 1:03:53 AMSep 17
:-)

Bruce Stephens

Sep 17, 2021, 9:23:35 AMSep 17
On 16/09/2021 23:30, Rich wrote:
> I know you know. You know I know. The above was/more/ directed at
> Austin, to point out the flaws. Not that he is likely to learn from
> even a very simple math example,

It's been mentioned before.

711 Spooky Mart

Sep 27, 2021, 1:57:38 PMSep 27
On 9/16/21 6:07 PM, Max wrote:

> Sorry, I meant, I know how Austin ticks and that I shouldn't react to
> his ramblings. Of course he won't learn. He's just evading any
> meaningful conversation and depending on my mood that sometimes makes me
> irritated and sometimes sad.

If you failed to swiftly acknowledge my superior rationale I would evade
meaningful conversation with you, too.

If you have so much difficulty seeing and praising unfathomable
greatness how can there be anything meaningful at hand?

When you are ready to shout, "Heil 711!" then I will lead you to the
ubernummer. Until you can genuflect before this small number, how can
you comprehend the master number?

I await your obsequious fawning and fist-wavings of rage-baited
solidarity. Austin will be my Heimlich Dimmler. You will be my Gerbils.

Herr Numerati

--