ATM secret codes

Kenton Abbott Hoover

Jun 8, 1987, 6:13:22 PM6/8/87

two items: one, a low-tech i know uses PEEESS (the initials of his business)
as his PIN, BUT he (w/o being warned) simply shifts the digits a certain
amount. Secpac, here in CA, allows you to choose your own PIN, but you can
use from 4 to 6 digits, so you would have to try the purse/wallet choices,
but in 4, 5 and 6 digit modes.

two, the machine beeping at you doesnt always help. a friend of mine was
waiting behind someone for an ATM one day. The person did their transaction
and left. When my friend got to the ATM, it said (on the display) "Would you
like another transaction?" Of course, my friend said yes, and withdrew $100.00
from the account, quit, pocketed the card and then used his own card for his
own transaction. He then went into the branch, turned in the card, with a
check for $100.00 (he may be a prankster, but he is not totally w/o morals)
and has a great story.

John Eaton

Jun 10, 1987, 4:44:54 PM6/10/87
<<<
<
< When my friend got to the ATM, it said (on the display) "Would you like
< another transaction?" Of course, my friend said yes, and withdrew $100.00
< from the account, quit, pocketed the card and then used his own card for his
< own transaction. He then went into the branch, turned in the card, with a
< check for $100.00 (he may be a prankster, but he is not totally w/o morals)
< and has a great story.
----------

Story would have been even better if the previous user had realized his
mistake and returned suddenly. A lot of people would get down right irrate
and violent if they caught someone doing that to them.

John Eaton
!hplabs!hp-pcd!john

Chris Moss

Jun 16, 1987, 12:41:00 PM6/16/87

In UK all the ATMs insist you withdraw the card BEFORE you take the money.
This gets over most problems, though I have to confess I once walked away
and left the money in the machine! Boy did I get back quick, and was
grateful to be in a nice civilized town!
From a protocol point of view I rather like the machines that make cash
withdrawal the last operation and don't ask you "Any more transactions?"
after you've asked for cash, but spit out your card and, when you've taken
it, give you the money. Cuts down the waiting line a bit.

pet...@kuling.uucp

Jun 18, 1987, 4:35:20 PM6/18/87

< When my friend got to the ATM, it said (on the display) "Would you like
< another transaction?" Of course, my friend said yes, and withdrew $100.00
< from the account, quit, pocketed the card and then used his own card for his
< own transaction. He then went into the branch, turned in the card, with a
< check for $100.00 (he may be a prankster, but he is not totally w/o morals)
< and has a great story.
----------
Here's another story in the same genre:

A couple of years ago a book was published here in Sweden by an
unknown author who explained a lot of ways on how to fool 'the
computer society'. Rumor has it that he'd actually gone through with
some of the things he wrote about but no proof was every produced,
mostly due to the fact that large corporations (read BANKS) are not
very keen on prosecution and admitting that they've been fooled.

Anyway, the scheme described was this: a couple of guys rented a
store downtown Stockholm and instead of a shopwindow they put up a
normal wall. Then they made a machine which looked just like a regular
ATM (withdrawal-only) and installed in their newly built wall. This
machine had a small CRT and a keypad just like regular ATMs and it was
also able to read the magnetic strip of the plastic card.

When a customer inserted his card the machine would read the magnetic
strip and save that on a regular cassette tape. It would then ask for
the sum, wait a little while and ask for the secret 4-digit code which
was also recorded on the tape. The machine would then promptly display
something like 'Technical Error' and return the card.

Since everything was automatic all the guys had to do was to return at
night, get the tape, reprogram one of their own cards (easily done
with the right equipment), read the secret code and start to withdraw
money from any *regular* machine.

Since the banks send out account information on a given date it was
easy to choose a time when they knew that people weren't very likely
to find out that their deposits had reached a new low. Instead the
scam was discovered through people calling the bank and complaining
about a machine that had been broken for quite some time without
anyone repairing it.....

Peter Fagerberg UUCP: {seismo,enea,mcvax,decwrl,...}!kuling!peterf
Applied Computer Science ARPA: kuling!pet...@seismo.css.gov
Uppsala University Analog: +46 18-128286 or 8-102927

mk55...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2019, 1:56:42 AM7/3/19
Bdh

donpetera...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2020, 3:26:49 AM4/27/20
GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +16315383658

I want to testify about WESLEY MARK blank atm cards which can withdraw money
from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no
job. I saw so many testimony about how WESLEY MARK hackers send them the atm
blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.
I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get
90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily.
Hack and take money directly from any
atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in
automatic mode.

Email : wesleyma...@gmail.com

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +16315383658

fulle...@gmail.com

May 23, 2020, 9:43:30 AM5/23/20
Good morning i want to shear my testimony about how i was help through Mr Frank Harry and i never believe he will help me because i was cheated many time so i was so afraid to send him the money he ask me to pay to get the card and he give me a reason and he show me the card writing my name on the card that is what give me guaranty to send him the money he ask for and after that he ask for my house address which i send to him and he told me that i will receive the card within 4 working days and the next day Mr Frank send me a shipping receipt that he has send me the card already to Netherlands and i track the package truly the card was coming to my country and get the package at my doorstep at that 4 days he told me and i quickly go to a near by atm machine and try the card and i was so surprise the card bring out cash from the atm machine and i have been using the card to withdraw money in different atm machine so why am writing this testimony here i believe this blank atm card might help the poor ones that need help to take care of there family and there needs so please if you fine it a good ideal you can contact Mr Frank Harry now because i will guaranty you that he will not disappoint you okay
Contact Email frankh...@gmail.com or WhatsAPP +393512135158

Ruth

May 23, 2020, 11:21:31 AM5/23/20
PLEASE READ!!!Hello Guys!!! I am Ruth I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,500 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $10,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianoh...@gmail.com

Stefan Claas

May 23, 2020, 1:32:58 PM5/23/20
Hi Ruth,

don't be so selfish ... You are in the lucky position to have a good
life, because you can use Usenet, so you don't need to withdraw that
amount each day! Ohio has more than 10k of homeless people. Order a
bunch of more cards from Adriano and donate the cards to homeless
people in Ohio.

Best regards
Stefan

--
https://keybase.io/stefan_claas

John

May 23, 2020, 3:24:05 PM5/23/20
On Sat, 23 May 2020 19:32:56 +0200, Stefan Claas <s...@300baud.de>
wrote:

>Ruth wrote:
>
>> PLEASE READ!!!Hello Guys!!! I am Ruth I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years
>> old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM
>> card can withdraw $3,500 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I
>> have withdrawn about $10,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money
>> from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank
>> just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money
>> for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live
>> on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five
>> persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now
>> Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your
>> own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to
>> help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever
>> gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he
>> changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries
>> that is the good news Adriano's email address is
>> adrianoh...@gmail.com
>
>Hi Ruth,
>
>don't be so selfish ...

Yes, Ruthie, send me some of these magic cards. At 1000 per day, I
could buy my sister house before the lockdown is lifted. That would
be nice.

> You are in the lucky position to have a good
>life, because you can use Usenet, so you don't need to withdraw that
>amount each day! Ohio has more than 10k of homeless people. Order a
>bunch of more cards from Adriano and donate the cards to homeless
>people in Ohio.

If anyone knows of a faster way to get the banks to improve their
security systems so these imaginary cards don't work, please suggest
it.

Should dear Ruthie do this, I'd give it maybe two days before the
entire cash-card system would be shut down for updating. Probably
less.

Nothing motivates a bank like losing money.

J.

>Best regards
>Stefan

Stefan Claas

May 23, 2020, 9:04:56 PM5/23/20
Now you have spoiled then fun ... and peoples (from the OP's IP address
too...

Regards
Stefan

--
https://keybase.io/stefan_claas

skhan...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2020, 9:40:51 AM7/7/20
Hi help from India

charles...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2020, 5:31:08 AM7/8/20
Bro pls I need this

I have try some fiu tricks i no but day are not working
Pls I will like to no how this works pls pls
I'm from Nigeria

FromTheRafters

Jul 8, 2020, 10:08:52 AM7/8/20
on 7/7/2020, skhan...@gmail.com supposed :
> Hi help from India

Did Nigeria kick you out?

Pubkeybreaker

Jul 8, 2020, 9:02:47 PM7/8/20
On Monday, June 8, 1987 at 6:13:22 PM UTC-4, Kenton Abbott Hoover wrote:
> two items: one, a low-tech i know uses PEEESS (the initials of his business)
> as his PIN, BUT he (w/o being warned) simply shifts the digits a certain
> amount. Secpac, here in CA, allows you to choose your own PIN, but you can
> use from 4 to 6 digits, so you would have to try the purse/wallet choices,
> but in 4, 5 and 6 digit modes.

One can stand blindfolded in line behind someone at an ATM and when they
are done correctly guess the pin with a fair bit of accuracy.

How?

Record the beeps as they punch in their pin. Two keys that are close together
have beeps that are close together in time. This gives a timing side-channel
attack.

I tried to point out this attack to a bank manager. I suggested that they
should turn off the beeps. One can guess how the manager took my suggestion.

FromTheRafters

Jul 9, 2020, 6:15:11 AM7/9/20
Pubkeybreaker explained :
I told a co-worker who worked security for a grocery store that the new
ATM machine's keypad was visible on one of their security cameras.
IFAIK nothing was ever done about it.

It's a good thing everyone in "security" is honest. :)

Sophia Mason

Oct 3, 2020, 4:49:55 AM10/3/20
GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. ( darkwebbl...@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Email: darkwebbl...@gmail.com
Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

Sophia Mason

Oct 3, 2020, 5:00:37 AM10/3/20

Sophia Mason

Oct 3, 2020, 5:00:55 AM10/3/20

Stefan Claas

Oct 3, 2020, 5:53:05 AM10/3/20
Dear Sophia,

it looks to me that you use a VPS:

City: Clifton
Region: New Jersey
Zip Code: 07014
ISP Name / URL: DigitalOcean LLC

What do you mean with dark web, when using a Gmail account and WhatsApp?

Don't you think that LEAs can't catch you, when doing such offerings to
the Usenet community?

Regards
Stefan

Rich

Oct 3, 2020, 11:41:50 AM10/3/20
Stefan Claas <s...@300baud.de> wrote:
> Sophia Mason wrote:
>
>> [spam snipped - no point repeating the spammers damage]
>
> Dear Sophia,
>
> it looks to me that you use a VPS:
>
> City: Clifton
> Region: New Jersey
> Zip Code: 07014
> ISP Name / URL: DigitalOcean LLC
>
> What do you mean with dark web, when using a Gmail account and WhatsApp?
>
> Don't you think that LEAs can't catch you, when doing such offerings to
> the Usenet community?

While the Sophia account likely ties back to an actual person, the more
likely alternative is that the account was hijacked by the spammer for
use in broadcasting the spam. Sophia likely reused a password between
gmail and another account that had a breach, and the spammer was able
to hijack Sophia's google account due to this likely reuse to use it to
broadcast their spam.

If you killfile all postings from google groups, then add selective
rules to allow the very few useful posters who do use google groups
you'll see by far less spam here.

Stefan Claas

Oct 3, 2020, 12:03:56 PM10/3/20
Rich wrote:

> Stefan Claas <s...@300baud.de> wrote:
> > Sophia Mason wrote:
> >
> >> [spam snipped - no point repeating the spammers damage]
> >
> > Dear Sophia,
> >
> > it looks to me that you use a VPS:
> >
> > City: Clifton
> > Region: New Jersey
> > Zip Code: 07014
> > ISP Name / URL: DigitalOcean LLC
> >
> > What do you mean with dark web, when using a Gmail account and WhatsApp?
> >
> > Don't you think that LEAs can't catch you, when doing such offerings to
> > the Usenet community?
>
> While the Sophia account likely ties back to an actual person, the more
> likely alternative is that the account was hijacked by the spammer for
> use in broadcasting the spam. Sophia likely reused a password between
> gmail and another account that had a breach, and the spammer was able
> to hijack Sophia's google account due to this likely reuse to use it to
> broadcast their spam.

Probably. What would be cool if Google would make it mandatory (with new
account creations) to order from Google or others a hardware based 2FA token.

Quite a bit free email providers offer already 2FA.

I for example purchased YubiKeys and a Nitrokey and I am quite happy with them,
because it allows to use them also for 2FA with ones PC (sudo only possible then
with tapping on the token) or SSH with a VPS, very cool.

> If you killfile all postings from google groups, then add selective
> rules to allow the very few useful posters who do use google groups
> you'll see by far less spam here.

Yes, that would be possible, but sometimes I like to watch this kind of
messages.

Regards
Stefan

mike alfred

Nov 1, 2020, 2:45:21 PM11/1/20
I got my programmed and blanked ATM card to
withdraw the maximum of $ 5,000 daily for a maximum of 30
days via (williamsc...@gmail.com).
I am so happy about this because I got mine last week and I have used
it to get $ 150,000. William Scot Hackers is giving
out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it
is something nice. He also give loans at 3%. get yours from William
Scot Hackers today! Just send an email
to (williamsc...@gmail.com).
whatsapp no; +12012750184

Bigdeals Vendor

Jan 21, 2021, 11:56:21 AM1/21/21
GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD Whatsapp  +12623558285. Email: georgbedn...@gmail.com.

I got my already programmed blank ATM card to withdraw $5,000 daily. I am so happy about this because I have used it to get $200,000 already. Georg Bednorz Hackers is giving out these cards to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. No one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email to georgbedn...@gmail.com or send him a text message/WhatsApp via  +1 (262) 355-8285

Speed Demon

Nov 28, 2021, 4:03:24 PM11/28/21
they are scammers no one will sale any blank atm card. if there was such a thing for such cards they will ask to work together but in this case they ask for money to sale the so called blank atm card lol

Speed Demon

Nov 28, 2021, 4:10:07 PM11/28/21
well i need such thing also here in South Europe but is hard to find and get to know a proper real person to work with most of this people are spammers

scot frank

Feb 2, 2022, 10:13:53 AM2/2/22
Have you pay your necessary BILLS? Do you need money? Do you want a better way to transform your own life? My name his Scot Frank. I am here to share with you about Mr Oscar White new system of making others rich with not less than two to three days.I was in search of a job opportunity on the internet when i come across his aid on a blogs that i was on to, talking on how he can help the needy with a programmed BLANK ATM CARD.I thought it was a scam or normal gist but i never had a choice than to contact him cause i was seriously in need of Finance for Business.I contacted him on the CARD, and not less than a minute he respond and give me the necessary information’s on how to get the card. My friends, today am a sweet happy man with good business and a happy family. I charge you not to live by ignorance.Try and get an ATM card today through (MR OSCAR WHITE) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this card. This ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world.It has really changed my life and now I can say I’m rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a day with this card is $ 4,500.Every now and then money keep pumping into my account. Although is illegal, there is no risk of being caught, as it is programmed so that it can not track, but also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. I urge you to contact him on the BLANK ATM CARD. For details on how to get yours today, email hackers: Email: oscarwhiteh...@gmail.com

Stefan Claas

Feb 2, 2022, 10:25:09 AM2/2/22
On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 4:13:53 PM UTC+1, scot frank wrote:
> Have you pay your necessary BILLS? Do you need money? Do you want a better way to transform your own life? My name his Scot Frank. I am here to share with you about Mr Oscar White new system of making others rich with not less than two to three days.I was in search of a job opportunity on the internet when i come across his aid on a blogs that i was on to, talking on how he can help the needy with a programmed BLANK ATM CARD.I thought it was a scam or normal gist but i never had a choice than to contact him cause i was seriously in need of Finance for Business.I contacted him on the CARD, and not less than a minute he respond and give me the necessary information’s on how to get the card. My friends, today am a sweet happy man with good business and a happy family. I charge you not to live by ignorance.Try and get an ATM card today through (MR OSCAR WHITE) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this card. This ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world.It has really changed my life and now I can say I’m rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a day with this card is $ 4,500.Every now and then money keep pumping into my account. Although is illegal, there is no risk of being caught, as it is programmed so that it can not track, but also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. I urge you to contact him on the BLANK ATM CARD. For details on how to get yours today, email hackers: Email: oscarwhiteh...@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Frank,

to make some good karma points, consider donating a couple of ATM cards to
homeless people in the United States, or consider purchasing a couple of tiny
homes, for homeless verterans, in California. May God bless you!

Best regards
Stefan

Richard Heathfield

Feb 2, 2022, 10:57:11 AM2/2/22
Encouraging others to commit a criminal offence (which is exactly what
you are doing here), is called "incitement", and it is itself illegal.
If you're going to commit a crime, Stefan, it's probably not a great
idea to do it in public.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk

Stefan Claas

Feb 2, 2022, 12:42:11 PM2/2/22
Ah, ok, Richard, thanks for the info! Then I will re-phrase my reply.

Dear Mr. Frank,

to make some good karma points donate some money to homeless people
in the United States, or some tiny homes to homeless veterans in California.[1]

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ywKX2y1NbM

Best regards
Stefan

Stefan Claas

Feb 3, 2022, 11:04:15 AM2/3/22
BTW. If the FBI and other interested people are reading this thread,
I would like to make a proposal. In case the United States has more
and more trouble with ATM machines, fake banknotes, passports,
id-cards etc. Consider to to talk with your Government and make
a deal with our Bundesdruckerei and other German companies,
to secure your environment. This guarantees US citizens highly
secure and top professional products Made in Germany, like
you already have with our T-Mobile and DHL infrastructure.

A win/win situation for the Unites States and Germany and
Americans can count on highly reliable German high-tech.

Regarding crypto, the US Government should also check out
our EU wide super modern eIDAS infrastructure, which would
allow US citizens to do digital and legally accepted signatures,
for business contracts etc. Additionally we have also high a
performance OpenPGP CA service, free of charge, in combination
with our German ID-cards and BSI certified card-readers, so that
US citizens, whishing to use OpenPGP with a proper sig3 and no
outdated chicken-shit WoT. to give US citizens privacy, i.e. not
revealing their 'trust' path from friends, would have also a solution,
once adopted in the United States and once done the CAs could do
cross-signing, so that Alice with her new ID-card, based on German
technology, would know that Bernhard's certified pub key would
belong to him and not Eve, or Mallory.

The world-wide known and highly trusted author of GnuPG, Germany's
Werner Koch and his team mate is also running now gnupg.com for
professional OpenPGP support, in case IT businesses are interested.

BTW. I am not affiliated in any form with the above mentioned products
or services, just want to let US citzens from the sci.crypt community
know that cybercrime (the third largest "economy", after the United
States and China, can be drastically reduced in the upcomming years,
when working close together with Germany.

Regards
Stefan

Stefan Claas

Feb 3, 2022, 12:08:51 PM2/3/22
On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 5:04:15 PM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:

> BTW. I am not affiliated in any form with the above mentioned products
> or services, just want to let US citzens from the sci.crypt community
> know that cybercrime (the third largest "economy", after the United
> States and China, can be drastically reduced in the upcomming years,
> when working close together with Germany.

I forgot ... in case (small) US companies, organizations, families etc. are prefering
an X.509 PKI solution, based on our ID-cards, instead of OpenPGP, we have also
a project running in Germany by the famous Fraunhofer Institute (Fraunhofer SIT),
called "Volksverschlüsselung" and it is also free of charge, besides a BSI certified
card-reader.

Regards
Stefan

Stefan Claas

Feb 3, 2022, 12:39:52 PM2/3/22
One more, sorry! US citizens loving their Gmail service, like I do, have also the
option to use GnuPG, with Germany's Mailvelop.com, the best solutions IMHO
when it comes to easy Gmail encryption and an excellent keyserver, which can
not been spammed, so that users do not get 'nasty' signatures from unkown
3rd parties, because if one certifies a public key, only the key owner can upload
the key and needs to verify his updated pub key, via an encrypted email to his
account. Better than Hagrid, because Hagrid does not keep signatures. And
Mailvelope allows also removing keys from the keyserver, like Mr. Zimmermann's
old pgp.com keyserver allowed. Another bonus for popular and modern Google
Chromebook users is that Mailvelope runs also without GnuPG on them.

Regards
Stefan

Stefan Claas

Feb 3, 2022, 12:40:46 PM2/3/22
On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 6:39:52 PM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:

> One more, sorry! US citizens loving their Gmail service, like I do, have also the
> option to use GnuPG, with Germany's Mailvelop.com, the best solutions IMHO
> when it comes to easy Gmail encryption and an excellent keyserver, which can
> not been spammed, so that users do not get 'nasty' signatures from unkown
> 3rd parties, because if one certifies a public key, only the key owner can upload
> the key and needs to verify his updated pub key, via an encrypted email to his
> account. Better than Hagrid, because Hagrid does not keep signatures. And
> Mailvelope allows also removing keys from the keyserver, like Mr. Zimmermann's
> old pgp.com keyserver allowed. Another bonus for popular and modern Google
> Chromebook users is that Mailvelope runs also without GnuPG on them.

Typo ... mailvelope.com

Regards
Stefan

Max

Feb 3, 2022, 1:40:30 PM2/3/22
Wow. This "Germany" must be a terribly smart country. Any relation to
the "Germany" that paid 600 million Euros to a French company for
rebuilding them some 1980's Walkie Talkies for their bundeswehr
recently? Or to the "Germany" that paid like 20 million Euros to some
script kiddies for a useless and insecure contact tracing app? Or the
"Germany" where using your cell phone becomes an exciting game of
will-it-have-no-service-not-connect-or-drop-the-connection-after-5-minutes?

Believe it or not, PGP is an "American" lol invention and CAs aren't
that uncommon a thing across the globe.

Dude, there are smart people and idiots in any country. Maybe be a
little less German and stop making this a nationalist thing.

Cheers,

Max

Rich

Feb 3, 2022, 2:37:09 PM2/3/22
Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Mr. Frank,

Not replying to an obvious spam message would also be a reasonable
activity.

Stefan Claas

Feb 3, 2022, 3:28:38 PM2/3/22
Hi Max,

If you read "between the lines" of my replies and I strongly assume
that you know how the system works, in western countries, you will
understand why I replied in such a way.

Regards
Stefan

Stefan Claas

Feb 3, 2022, 3:31:15 PM2/3/22
Correct, but don't ask me why, I like it very much to reply to these kind of
people, because they give often a perfect example, of how certain things
work. ;-)

Regards
Stefan

Phil Carmody

Mar 20, 2022, 1:31:56 PM3/20/22
Richard Heathfield <r...@cpax.org.uk> writes:
> On 02/02/2022 3:25 pm, Stefan Claas wrote:
>> On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 4:13:53 PM UTC+1, scot frank wrote:
>>> ... I urge you to contact him on the BLANK ATM CARD. For
>>> details on how to get yours today, email hackers: Email:
>>> oscarwhiteh...@gmail.com
>>
>> Dear Mr. Frank,
>>
>> to make some good karma points, consider donating a couple of ATM cards to
>> homeless people in the United States, or consider purchasing a couple of tiny
>> homes, for homeless verterans, in California. May God bless you!
>
> Encouraging others to commit a criminal offence (which is exactly what
> you are doing here), is called "incitement", and it is itself
> illegal. If you're going to commit a crime, Stefan, it's probably not
> a great idea to do it in public.

Nope. Or "yup, but irrelevant". The statements made were not incitement,
they were conditional, the clue is in the "to ..." construct.

The factual content of your sentence is the same as that of: "To do
something that is itself illegal, encourage others to commit a criminal
offence", and the same structure as Stefan's supposed offending
sentence. Would you consider my rewording of your sentence as being
incitement to commit a criminal offence, merely because one of the terms
in the inference refers to performing criminal offences?
(If you do, you damn yourself, if you don't then you exonerate Stefan.)

Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast

Richard Heathfield

Mar 20, 2022, 2:13:44 PM3/20/22
On 20/03/2022 5:15 pm, Phil Carmody wrote:
> Richard Heathfield <r...@cpax.org.uk> writes:
>>>
>>> Dear Mr. Frank,
>>>
>>> to make some good karma points, consider donating a couple of ATM cards to
>>> homeless people in the United States, or consider purchasing a couple of tiny
>>> homes, for homeless verterans, in California. May God bless you!
>>
>> Encouraging others to commit a criminal offence (which is exactly what
>> you are doing here), is called "incitement", and it is itself
>> illegal. If you're going to commit a crime, Stefan, it's probably not
>> a great idea to do it in public.
>
> Nope.

Well, that's good, and I will take your point on the chin and the
opportunity to apologise to Stefan Claas.

AF 8B 59 89 09 FB 31 69 E9 D1 FB 29 39 79 B1 39
FB 09 D1 FB 19 89 69 09 67 FB 31 69 FB 59 89 09
61 89 79 FB 29 89 69 E9 D1 FB D1 1B 89 09 D9 FB
6D

Team America

Mar 25, 2022, 12:32:35 AM3/25/22
On 2/3/22 16:04, Stefan Claas wrote:
[...]

> BTW. I am not affiliated in any form with the above mentioned products
> or services, just want to let US citzens from the sci.crypt community
> know that cybercrime (the third largest "economy", after the United
> States and China, can be drastically reduced in the upcomming years,
> when working close together with Germany.

Largest economies:

America's economy is a cyber crime.

China's economy is a cyber gulag.

Cyber crime is mostly run by American and Chinese intelligence agencies,
with some help from Russia and NATO.

Anonymous

Mar 25, 2022, 12:37:23 AM3/25/22
Vergessen nicht tutanota.com

Es ist am meistens ausgeseichnett

newton markx

Aug 1, 2022, 10:51:49 AM8/1/22
Last week i got my programmed and blank ATM card from Global hackers to
withdraw the amount of $ 2,500 per day for a maximum of 6 months at (globalat...@gmail.com).
Though at first i was in doubt, but thank God i did not back-out I am very happy with this because I have successfully paid my debt. i have withdrawn $ 30,000 ... Global
Hackers is true and real, Get yours from Global hackers today!

You just have to send an email to (globalat...@gmail.com)
whatsapp no +55 5196669409

contact them for the following services

Blank ATM card

BITCOIN recovery

Wallet hack and recovery

all kinds of hacking service

newton markx

Aug 1, 2022, 10:53:30 AM8/1/22

katie david

Aug 18, 2022, 10:33:31 PM8/18/22

Bate Heister

Aug 23, 2022, 4:54:55 AM8/23/22
You might have already be scammed by an imposter who you fell in love with, or an unregulated crypto broker. People that fall for such frauds don't always consider the fact that they can get assistance for this. They think that people will laugh at them.
But, this doesn't mean that you should just ignore it, and try to go on with your life. This is not something you are going to forget over night and it may affect you in a lot of ways. The good news is that with the technology that we have today, it is a lot easier to get assistance after falling for this type of scams.

This is the good news. It is actually possible for crypto fraud victims to get their money back after being scammed.
The secret is that you should just know where to find the right assistance for this scams.
I went through similar situation and i met a hacker who helped me out. be rest assured your lost or stolen funds will be recovered back to either your wallet or bank account depending on how you want to receive it. contact them here if you are in similar situation.
website: https://albarshazom.wixsite.com/blockwiz
Email: block...@cyber-wizard.com
Tel: +1 (352) 443-8803 (whatsapp only)

katie david

Sep 3, 2022, 9:34:44 PM9/3/22

Last week i got my programmed and blank ATM card from Newtonmark hackers to
withdraw the amount of $ 2,500 per day for a maximum of 6 months at (newtonmark...@gmail.com).
Though at first i was in doubt, but thank God i did not back-out I am very happy with this because I have successfully paid my debt. i have withdrawn $ 30,000 ... Newtonmark hackers is true and real, Get yours from newtonmark hackers today!

You just have to send an email to (newtonmark...@gmail.com)

David Owen

Sep 3, 2022, 11:14:36 PM9/3/22
I got my PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD from WOODS BOTTEN HACKER to
withdraw the amount of $2,000 per day, $60,000 in a month for a period of
six months
Though at first i was in doubt, but thank God i didn't back-out, I am very
happy with this, I have successfully paid my debt. i have withdrawn
$58,800. WOODS BOTTEN HACKER is reliable,tested and trusted. It all depend
on how fast you can be to get yours from WOODS BOTTEN HACKER today!
If interested
Email: woodsbott...@gmail.com
Whatsapp no: +1(405) 578-5071

David Owen

Sep 4, 2022, 9:59:40 PM9/4/22

David Owen

Sep 6, 2022, 12:12:16 AM9/6/22

David Owen

Sep 6, 2022, 12:55:44 PM9/6/22

David Owen

Sep 10, 2022, 11:53:11 PM9/10/22

David Owen

Sep 11, 2022, 1:20:43 AM9/11/22

newton markx

Sep 18, 2022, 10:37:13 AM9/18/22

newton markx

Sep 18, 2022, 11:13:58 PM9/18/22
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Alexandra David

Oct 13, 2022, 6:40:39 AM10/13/22

Good day everyone , I have received a blank ATM card from Eng newtonmark hackers and with this card I am able to make daily withdrawals and also buy goods .
Everyday I am entitled to $3000 spending from this card and it is valid for 6 months.
If you want this type of ATM card kindly contact:

Email: newtonmark...@gmail.com

Telegram: @newtonmark_hackers

Contact them for various types of hacking on:

-Blank atm cards

-Recover bitcoin wallets

-Recover stolen or lost bitcoin and other hacking services

Alexandra David

Oct 13, 2022, 6:41:35 AM10/13/22

katie david

Oct 13, 2022, 9:46:05 AM10/13/22

katie david

Oct 13, 2022, 9:46:17 AM10/13/22

David Marian

Oct 13, 2022, 6:04:42 PM10/13/22
I got my programmed blank atm card from woods bitten hackers he is indeed
an hacker i believe him so much because he came through for me, now i have
my business and my family do not beg anyone if interested you can whatsapp
him on: +1 (405) 578-5071 or email him on woodsbott...@gmail.com

David Marian

Oct 15, 2022, 10:13:00 PM10/15/22

David Marian

Oct 15, 2022, 10:13:49 PM10/15/22

POTATOGARDENFARM

Oct 16, 2022, 12:40:27 AM10/16/22
Hello there, concerned kindergarten teacher here. Recently, one of my students discovered a video game called "Juke's Towers of Hell" He has been acting strange ever since. When we have recess, he jumps on toothpicks, and when asked why, he says he is "grinding toi" He once came into class with a boombox, screaming "this is a message to my master" He stole my cough medicine and chugged it, saying "i need to heal" After winter break, he carved an "Admin Sword" out of ice, and nearly killed himself with it, while screaming "lol" When the police finally tried to capture him, they knocked him down and he started screaming "dnc". For instance, I find him making a cardboard snake-like figure and explodes them, and when asked about it he says he's making a CoQ reference. At times I even find him threatening our Librarian for stabbing "Plastic cube" Instead of something he refers to as "Slamo". It got dangerous when I found him throwing one of my Students in a volcano, stating that he was "making him do a fe2 citadel" until the burned student screamed "Help, he's trying to make me do sc citadel". Some kid jumped off the School roof screaming "TOTB WINPAD LETS GOO" because he had apparently hit a button on the roof. He never did his homework in the first place, but whenever I asked him, he told me that he was "elite obbyist" and that he didn't need to do anything more. His grades have been dropping rapidly. When asked for a robux card, and therefore declined, he told me that he would "need trail mix" and pull a "tower of rng" on me. Yesterday, when I saw him killing the family dog. He said "slamo sucks" Recently, he has dyed his hair red and calls himself an "ToEI". He said he would only go if he "has 21 towers in World 2" there. I do not know what that is but he refuses to take any other form or transportation. Please what do I do, I am extremely concerned for his well being. (please dont warn me)
Message has been deleted

Andy_Wirus (Andy_Wirus)

Oct 16, 2022, 12:47:11 AM10/16/22
I like to creep around my home and act like a goblin. I don’t know why but I just enjoy doing this. Maybe it’s my way of dealing with stress or something but I just do it about once every week. Generally I’ll carry around a sack and creep around in a sort of crouch-walking position making goblin noises, then I’ll walk around my house and pick up various different “trinkets” and put them in my bag while saying stuff like “I’ll be having that” and laughing maniacally in my goblin voice (“trinkets” can include anything from shit I find on the ground to cutlery or other utensils). The other day I was talking with my neighbours and they mentioned hearing weird noises like what I wrote about and I was just internally screaming the entire conversation. I’m 99% sure they don’t know it’s me but god that 1% chance is seriously weighing on my mind.

POTATOGARDENFARM

Oct 16, 2022, 12:49:32 AM10/16/22
The Hog Rider card is unlocked from the Spell Valley (Arena 5). He is a very fast building-targeting, melee troop with moderately high hitpoints and damage. He appears just like his Clash of Clans counterpart; a man with brown eyebrows, a beard, a mohawk, and a golden body piercing in his left ear who is riding a hog. A Hog Rider card costs 4 Elixir to deploy.

Strategy

His fast move speed can boost forward mini tanks like an Ice Golem in a push. At the same time, he can also function as a tank for lower hitpoint troops such as Goblins as he still has a fair amount of health. Most cheap swarms complement the Hog Rider well, as they are nearly as fast as him and usually force more than one card out of the opponent's hand.

The Hog Rider struggles with swarms, as they can damage him down and defeat him quickly while obstructing his path. Barbarians in particular can fully counter him without very strict timing on the defender's part, though be wary of spells.

A Hunter can kill the Hog Rider in 2 hits if placed right on top of it. However, if you place something in front of the Hog Rider, the Hunter's splash will damage the Hog Rider and hit the card in front of it more.

The Hog Rider in conjunction with the Freeze can surprise the opponent and allow the Hog Rider to deal much more damage than anticipated, especially if the opponent's go-to counter is a swarm, or swarms are their only effective counter to him. Skeletons and Bats will immediately be defeated by the spell, while Spear Goblins, Goblins, and Minions will be at low enough health to be defeated by a follow up Zap or Giant Snowball.

However, this strategy isn't very effective against buildings as the Hog Rider will take a while to destroy the building, giving the opponent ample time to articulate another counter.

Against non-swarm troops, it can deal a lot of damage during the freeze time, but this can allow the opponent to set up a massive counterpush. For this reason, players should either only go for a Hog Rider + Freeze when they have other units backing it up from a counterattack, or if the match is about to end and they need to deal as much damage as possible.

It is not a good idea to send in a Hog Rider simply to destroy a building, especially if it is the only building targeting unit available, as defeating Crown Towers becomes substantially more difficult. Spells or simply waiting out the lifetime of the building are more effective. The exception to this is an Elixir Collector placed in front of the King's Tower. If a Hog Rider placed at the bridge, he can destroy the Collector for a positive Elixir trade, though the damage from both Princess Towers will usually mean he does not survive to deal any damage to them. However, if the opponent sends in defending troops, it can be an opportunity to gain spell damage value.

In a deck with several low-cost cards, it might be worth it to simply send the Hog Rider against one building. These decks shuffle their card rotation quick enough, that they will arrive to their next Hog Rider before the next building arrives in the opponent's card rotation.

Long-ranged troops like Musketeer and Flying Machine can snipe those buildings, preserving some of the Hog Rider's health, possibly allowing it to get some Tower damage.

When there are buildings placed in the middle to counter the Hog Rider, understanding the placement of the Hog Rider and the type of building placed can help the Hog Rider to bypass certain buildings.

Passive buildings such as spawners and Elixir Collector have a larger hitbox than defensive buildings; which means that if a passive building was placed 3 tiles away from the river in the middle of the opponent's side, then it is impossible for the Hog Rider to bypass that placement as the Hog Rider will get pulled to that building.

Defensive buildings have a smaller hitbox than a passive building, which means if that if a defensive building was placed three tiles away from the river in the middle of the opponent's side, a Hog Rider placed at the very left or right side of the Arena may be able to bypass it due to its smaller hitbox.

If the player has a building already placed down in the center of the arena, and the opponent tries to bypass it with a Hog Rider at the edge of the arena, they can use certain air troops to push the Hog Rider towards the building as it jumps over the river, effectively denying the bypass attempt. They must be already hovering over the correct placement, as very quick reflexes are required to correctly perform this technique.

For Bats, Skeleton Dragons, and Minion Horde, they should be placed right in front of the Hog Rider as soon as it is deployed.

For Minions, Skeleton Barrel, Mega Minion, Flying Machine, Electro Dragon, Baby Dragon, Inferno Dragon, Balloon, and Lava Hound, stagger the above placement one tile to the right if the Hog Rider is placed on the left side of the arena, and vice versa.

They can also use ground troops to achieve the same result. Something like an Ice Golem deployed at the Hog Rider’s landing spot will obstruct his path and force him to go around the unit, which causes him to be closer to the building instead of the Crown Tower.

The Hog Rider can kite Very Fast non-building targeting troops due to his own Very Fast speed and building only targeting if he is placed on the fourth tile from the bridge, slightly into the opposite lane. He can also stall grounded units when placed right at the bridge. He will pull them towards him while deploying, and then be untargetable by them when he jumps over the bridge. After landing, he will pull them back. This can be useful when the player needs to deal damage in the same lane they are defending. It will also help separate troops behind a tank in a large push.

A Tornado placed on the second tile front of the player's King's Tower and staggered two tiles towards the Princess Tower will activate it without any damage dealt to the Princess Tower, helping them in defending future pushes. This can also be a method of mitigating all damage dealt to a Princess Tower, but doing this more than three times may result in the King's Tower's health being low enough to be targeted directly, opening up the possible threat of a back door three crown. A better alternative is to pull the Hog away from the Princess Tower into the attacking range of all three Crown Towers, which will negate all damage as long as none of them are already distracted

A very powerful combo is the Hog Rider, the Musketeer, and the Valkyrie, typically referred to as the Trifecta. The Musketeer will defend against most troops, while the Valkyrie can protect her and the Hog Rider from swarms or high damage units. The Hog Rider is used to deal damage to the tower.

This can be effectively countered by Lightning, one-shotting the Musketeer and severely damaging both the Valkyrie and Hog Rider. The Minion Horde is also effective, but the enemy can Zap them and the Musketeer will one-shot them all. Even if the Musketeer is defeated, the Hog Rider and Valkyrie will have enough time to severely damage the Tower.

The Hog Rider should be placed behind the Valkyrie to give it a boost so that it stays in front of the Hog Rider, protecting it.

A Hog Rider combined with a Goblin Barrel can be awkward for the opponent to defend against. Timing it so that the Hog Rider is tanking the tower shots for the Goblins is the most effective way to deal damage. However, a Barbarian Barrel can shut this down with minimal Tower damage for a positive Elixir trade, as long as the Goblin Barrel was placed directly on the Tower.

Pairing the Hog Rider with the Balloon can deal devastating damage. If executed properly, the Hog Rider will act as a tank while the Balloon threatens to deal massive damage. The Hog Rider can also destroy any buildings attempting to slow down the combo. However, this combo is very vulnerable to swarms and anti-air cards as neither of the troops target anything but buildings. Additionally, they are easy to separate, due to the disparity in move speeds. Alternatively, the Hog Rider and the Balloon can be played in different lanes to spread the opponent's defenses thin. However, a building or Tornado can bring them back together for an easier defense.

The Hog Rider can be paired with the Lumberjack as both a swarm bait and damage combo. It is a very fast combo with an extremely high damage output potential, so the enemy will likely try to counter it with a swarm. If this happens, use a spell like Arrows to render the opponent defenseless. If they manage to defeat the Lumberjack, the dropped Rage will make the Hog Rider even more dangerous than it normally is.

A fast and deadly combination is the Hog Rider and Mini P.E.K.K.A. combo. Both units are fast but the Mini P.E.K.K.A. does much more damage and does not attack only buildings so the Mini P.E.K.K.A. can deal with troops like the Executioner and Musketeer. However, this combo can be defeated with swarms like Skeleton Army, which will defeat both of them since neither of them can deal area damage. They are also unable to target air troops, so the Minion Horde can stop this easily.

A risky play is to deploy the Hog Rider at the bridge as soon as the match starts. If the opponent does not react fast enough, the Hog Rider will deal a significant amount of damage to the Princess Tower. This can also allow the player to quickly scout the opponent's deck if they happen to react to him fast enough
Message has been deleted