Attention Leo - Finding V1

austin obyrne

Sep 6, 2021, 6:24:18 AMSep 6
I have introduced the triangular model that shows graphically
where V1 goes in the encryption/ decryption scheme. The next
step is to find V1. That methodology is the core intelligence of
my cipher.

About V1.

V1 is really a position vector (Pn) of a point in the whole of three-dimensional space. That point is the actual transformation of the plaintext in hand by Alice for a particular plaintext in ASCII i.e. the transformation is some displacement relative to (0,0,0).

Displacement is a vector quantity and vector arithmetic is used
throughout this part which is to define the path to the point in
space that takes the entities to the exact point ithat represents
the plaintext in hand for encryption.

There are three milestones in this so to speak.
The entities 1) start off with an arbitrary plane, 2) they define
a line in this plane and 3) they define a point on this line by a
position vector called ‘ Pn ’ made relative to the universal origin at (0,0,0).

They do this for every single plaintext. They only use this path
once for each and every plaintext in Alice’s message i.e. the used
path is discarded for a different one for each new plaintext.

ASCII is recoded from the standard form into what might be called a substitution alphabet.(can’t be called ASCII anymore after that).
This is done for more entanglement.

About the Planes.
There’s a caveat that every plane being used is taken as passing
thro’ the zero point i.e. it contains the point6 (0,0,0). This enables
me to state the equation of each plane as :

Alpha x + Beta y + Gamma z = zero

Each plane is defined by it’s ‘ normal ‘ vector, call it ‘ N ‘ for
discussion purposes.

About the Lines.

The vector N is factorised and that gives 12 equations of lines.
Only Three equations of the 12 are being used in any encryption
session. There are of course an infinite number of other possible
lines that can evolve from these twelve.

About the points on the line that Alice may use to transform a plaintext
.
When Alice assigns a number that represents a plaintext to a line
she notes the position vector of that point according to the equation
of the line.

THAT Pn becomes V1 in the triangle.

Comment:

Encryption / decryption - is yet to come.

Comment:

This cipher takes so much longer time to tell than if it was shown on a blckboard..

AOB

Richard Heathfield

Sep 6, 2021, 7:31:48 AMSep 6
On 06/09/2021 11:24, austin obyrne wrote:

<snip>

> They do this for every single plaintext. They only use this path
> once for each and every plaintext in Alice’s message i.e. the used
> path is discarded for a different one for each new plaintext.

That means a new key for every message, which gives you the headache of
key scheduling, a huge deal given the enormity of the work involved in
changing your key.

> ASCII is recoded from the standard form into what might be called a substitution alphabet.

Not all ASCII. For example, you can't handle tabs, newlines, or ACKs.

<snip>

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk