For AOB...

Chris M. Thomasson

Nov 14, 2021, 9:53:01 PM11/14/21
Some vector fields for you:

Eight sinks on the vertices of a unit cube, and a single source from the
origin (0, 0, 0). Interesting effect!

https://skfb.ly/oqQEV

cube fractal: https://skfb.ly/oqPIU

eight sources on the cube vertexes, one strong attractor in the center:

https://skfb.ly/oqQBJ

;^)

Chris M. Thomasson

Nov 14, 2021, 10:04:53 PM11/14/21
Btw, have you looked at Wizz's code yet?

___________________________________
def egcd(a, b):
if a == 0:
return b, 0, 1
else:
gcd, x, y = egcd(b % a, a)
return gcd, y - (b // a) * x, x

def calcY(N):
return egcd(N[1],N[2])[1]*-N[0]%N[2]
___________________________________

I see something kind of special here, humm... Btw, please try to not
post an image of your output... Text is fine. Post it in text...

Btw: t = (921, 398, 863) = 620

Also: t = (437, 768, 987) = 15

I can see a sort of pattern, for some reason. Humm...

Can you post a default secret key for everybody to examine?

Don't be afraid. Its just a default key. You can change keys right?

Chris M. Thomasson

Nov 14, 2021, 10:08:34 PM11/14/21
Is that why you introduce a so-called change_of_origin? Seems like a
OTP... Humm...

austin obyrne

Nov 15, 2021, 11:42:58 AM11/15/21
BRILLIANT < BRILLIANT < Brilliant - wish I could them - Thanks.