tattle tale

711 Spooky Mart

Sep 22, 2021, 3:59:31 AMSep 22
k % - 0 h - = - h / : @ ! @ ? )
$ , h 4 - , $ @ 1 / = 2 h - = -
f @ A & h 9 ' 5 h 3 8 ) $ , h /
= 2 h 3 - # : % < 3 h 7 - @ ? )
$ , h 3 8 ) $ , h 9 ' 5 : @ < /
1 @ * / 0 N h g o $ ) 9 d @ % !
< % i

--
███████████████████████████████████
█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░███
█░░███████░░█░░████░░███░░████░░███ [chan] 711
█░░░░░░░██░░█░░░░██░░███░░░░██░░███ spooky mart
██████░░██░░███░░██░░█████░░██░░███ always open
██████░░██░░███░░██░░█████░░██░░███ stay spooky
██████░░██░░█░░░░██░░░░█░░░░██░░░░█ https://bitmessage.org
██████░░██░░█░░██████░░█░░██████░░█
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█
███████████████████████████████████

Stefan Claas

Sep 22, 2021, 10:21:48 AMSep 22
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 9:59:31 AM UTC+2, 711 Spooky Mart wrote:
> k % - 0 h - = - h / : @ ! @ ? )
> $ , h 4 - , $ @ 1 / = 2 h - = -
> f @ A & h 9 ' 5 h 3 8 ) $ , h /
> = 2 h 3 - # : % < 3 h 7 - @ ? )
> $ , h 3 8 ) $ , h 9 ' 5 : @ < /
> 1 @ * / 0 N h g o $ ) 9 d @ % !
> < % i

Hi,

little info you, in case you are familiar with classic Mixclients.

https://github.com/sac001/mail2chan

Regards
Stefan

Stefan Claas

Sep 22, 2021, 10:23:12 AMSep 22
info for you ...

Regards
Stefan

711 Spooky Mart

Sep 23, 2021, 1:39:09 AMSep 23
Good idea. The world needs more services like this, and more awareness.
I like new toys ;)

I use a special mixnet over Tor to secure some remote server
applications. The only way to unlock or command the servers is over the
mix, and self-destruct commands can be sent over the mix. Don't ask me
why. "Cuz I can, dat's why!"

You could pipe to a script like one of these to resolve chan names to
temporary keys so messages could post to any chan:

chanerator : https://github.com/GONQ/chanerator

bitchan : https://github.com/bitchan/bitmessage

One could anonymously proxy blobs between peers out of band with this idea:

BitHTTP : https://github.com/AyrA/BitHTTP

It would be really neat to have a multi-protocol mixnet that could chain
messages through many protocols such as:

Bitmessage Mixminion Tox
RetroShare Telegram IRC
XMPP / Jabber Usenet I2P
Tor hidden IPFS ZeroNet
Gnutella Torrent Edonkey
SMS DC++

Maybe call it "Heinz 57 Varieties Protocol ... H57V"?

In my fantasy world a message chain would not just be mail servers but
could be nodes for any of a couple dozen or more protocols. Having a
universal proof of work standard would make adapting to a particular
protocol straightforward.

Imagine posting an encrypted armor text to an arcane IRC chat, and the
IRC server forwarding it to Bitmessage, and Bitmessage forwarding it to
a Tor Hidden service pastebin, the pastebin forwarding next envelope to
mixmaster, then mixmaster exit peer depositing it on
Usenet:alt.anonymous.messages, then the NNTP gateway pushing a Torrent
seed and pushing to the tracker so you could get the Usenet message with
a torrent client. We could get all kinds of ridiculous but think about
the wow factor.

Stefan Claas

Sep 23, 2021, 5:07:46 AMSep 23
Sorry for full quoting!

I like your proposals but I think, due to the fact that the Cypherpunk movement
is unfortuntely dead, that it is difficult to find (many) people willing to carry out
such cool things, you decribe. I would like to see such things as well and for
example the new Nym Mixnet (with many thousand mix nodes already) could
be a good option for that, if the project drifts not to much into paid (via crypto
currency) services which later users can not afford or are unwilling to pay for.

Regards
Stefan