Corona Update 14, Mind control and mind reading risks ! (And mind damage !)

skybuck2000

Sep 10, 2021, 8:15:47 AMSep 10
The metals inside vaccines end up in the human brain/neurons.

These can then be activated or read via magnetic fields, light and radio frequencies.

Therefore injecting vaccines or any other kind of crap brings mind control and mind reading risks with it ! (Perhaps even death through neuron overheat or meltdown/explosions/bleedings)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

Bye,
Skybuck =D

skybuck2000

Sep 19, 2021, 2:05:52 PMSep 19
Update:

Your mobile phone will act as a target locator for G5 beams !

Keeping 1.5m distance assures others don't die as they target you ! =D

Slowly you will develop the mad cow disease over time and die !

=D

Bye,
Skybuck.

P.S.: You may want to re-consider carrieing a target locator with you ! =D

Stefan Claas

Sep 22, 2021, 8:34:38 AMSep 22
JFTR, I received my second shot in July and now I am tested positive.
Hope you have a strong immune system as antivaxxer!

Regards
Stefan

Chris M. Thomasson

Sep 22, 2021, 3:11:59 PMSep 22
On 9/22/2021 5:34 AM, Stefan Claas wrote:
> On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 8:05:52 PM UTC+2, skybuck2000 wrote:
>> On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 2:15:47 PM UTC+2, skybuck2000 wrote:
[...]
> JFTR, I received my second shot in July and now I am tested positive.

I get my second shot on the 24'th of this month. The only side effect I
got on my first one was some strange mild pain in my left forearm, and
some numbness in my finger tips on my left hand. The funny part is that
they needled me on my upper left shoulder. Then it went away around 12
hours after the jab. Oh, well. Shit happens.

> Hope you have a strong immune system as antivaxxer!

So do I!

Stefan Claas

Sep 22, 2021, 4:22:59 PMSep 22
I also had side effects when I got my second shot. I became a little bit sick,
for a couple of days, but no big deal.

Regards
Stefan

Chris M. Thomasson

Sep 22, 2021, 4:53:46 PMSep 22
Well, since my second shot is in two days, can you dive into some deeper
details on what you mean by: "I became a little bit sick"? Did it feel
like a mild flu? I was a bit confused why my forearm started hurting and
my fingertips became a bit tingly numb. The area where they gave me the
shot, did not hurt at all. Strange!

Bruce Stephens

Sep 22, 2021, 5:17:31 PMSep 22
On 22/09/2021 21:53, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> Well, since my second shot is in two days, can you dive into some deeper
> details on what you mean by: "I became a little bit sick"? Did it feel
> like a mild flu? I was a bit confused why my forearm started hurting and
> my fingertips became a bit tingly numb. The area where they gave me the
> shot, did not hurt at all. Strange!

As I understand it it's much like other vaccines. Some people get side
effects (soreness in the arm, mild fever, fatigue), normally fairly
short lived. Women more often than men. But other side effects are
possible. (Apart from soreness at the injection site they're all also
possible effects from the virus itself.)

At least in the UK we get given a leaflet outlining common side effects.

People (like me) with diabetes have reported both raising and lowering
of blood glucose for a week or so. (Raising makes sense: that's normal
when we get an infection. Lowering is more surprising, to me, at least.)

Still no signs that I support Bluetooth or charge phones from my arm or
that I'm magnetic.

Stefan Claas

Sep 22, 2021, 5:39:31 PMSep 22
Yes, like a mild flu and a bit tired. But it was only for three days or so.

Regards
Stefan

Chris M. Thomasson

Sep 22, 2021, 6:17:45 PMSep 22
Okay. Sorry for prodding, but can you remember if you had any sort of
fever? Thanks Stefan. My first shot I only had pain in my forearm and
the numbness in my fingers. No fever. No sense of being tired, no flu
symptoms at all.

Chris M. Thomasson

Sep 22, 2021, 6:30:15 PMSep 22
On 9/22/2021 2:17 PM, Bruce Stephens wrote:
> On 22/09/2021 21:53, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>> Well, since my second shot is in two days, can you dive into some
>> deeper details on what you mean by: "I became a little bit sick"? Did
>> it feel like a mild flu? I was a bit confused why my forearm started
>> hurting and my fingertips became a bit tingly numb. The area where
>> they gave me the shot, did not hurt at all. Strange!
>
> As I understand it it's much like other vaccines.

I got a couple of tetanus shots over my lifetime. However, I never got a
flu shot. I HATE needles and any thought of being "injected". I have a
strange fear of spiders, scorpions, wasps, snakes... Love killing
mosquitoes. I have always had a feeling of fear against things that like
to inject and/or suck blood. Yikes!

> Some people get side
> effects (soreness in the arm, mild fever, fatigue), normally fairly
> short lived. Women more often than men. But other side effects are
> possible. (Apart from soreness at the injection site they're all also
> possible effects from the virus itself.)

Right. I thought to myself... Well, either get the god damn virus, or
try to fend it off such that I do not end up on a fu%king ventilator. Wow.

> At least in the UK we get given a leaflet outlining common side effects.

They did not give me a leaflet like that here in the US. For some
reason, this reminds me of the leaflet found in the mailbox in a game
called Zork. ;^)

> People (like me) with diabetes have reported both raising and lowering
> of blood glucose for a week or so. (Raising makes sense: that's normal
> when we get an infection. Lowering is more surprising, to me, at least.)

I have asthma, and wish you well with regard to managing your diabetes
to a point where its not such a massive problem: Wishing you well
forevermore Bruce.

> Still no signs that I support Bluetooth or charge phones from my arm or
> that I'm magnetic.

LOL!!!! AAHAHAH! :^D Thanks for the comic relief. :^)

Nice conversing with you.

Stefan Claas

Sep 22, 2021, 7:07:46 PMSep 22
IIRC I had a little bit of high temprature (no big fever) and felt a bit cold,
during the night. But no problem for me, even while my lifestyle is not
so healthy, i.e. smoking a lot and no sportsman.

Regards
Stefan

Chris M. Thomasson

Sep 24, 2021, 7:41:24 PMSep 24
I got my second jab of Moderna around five hours ago. Feel completely
fine. Did you have any, delayed reaction on the second one?

Stefan Claas

Sep 25, 2021, 3:30:39 AMSep 25
On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 1:41:24 AM UTC+2, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

> I got my second jab of Moderna around five hours ago. Feel completely
> fine. Did you have any, delayed reaction on the second one?

What I described, I had a day later.

Regards
Stefan

Chris M. Thomasson

Sep 25, 2021, 4:11:30 PMSep 25
Okay. Well, I am still feeling fine and hate being sick in any way,
shape or form. I figure, if things are still alright in the next couple
of days, I may be out of the woods, so to speak.

Chris M. Thomasson

Sep 27, 2021, 4:56:23 AMSep 27
On 9/22/2021 2:17 PM, Bruce Stephens wrote:
This is fairly interesting:

https://apnews.com/article/business-health-coronavirus-pandemic-taiwan-32bcb3cdf38e417237a7ca4a9feb818e