Attention Leo.

austin obyrne

Sep 5, 2021, 2:44:36 PMSep 5
Hi Leo,

I will try and answer your interesting questions as best I can.

> How many dimensions are these vectors? Does it matter
> for the security of your cipher? How big would the numbers
> have to be for acceptable security? 64-bits, 128-bits, more?

NB. All workings are in decimal digits and binary base numbers
are never used. The important vectors vary in size according to
the use they serve at different stages of the transformation of a
plaintext but I have deliberately chosen a fairly large size of
decimal digit for the very public parts such as the three-dimensional
public ciphertext that an adversary might latch onto. To explain better,
each vector item of the ciphertext will have three large (seven digits usually) coefficients of i, j, k . I am being extra careful here because of the
threat of unjust criticism. These particular vectors of the public
ciphertext are sized so as to have 7 non-zero digits just to preempt
too many repeats happening which would be harmless anyway but
could give cannon fodder to my critics. Other vectors in the computations are around 3 decimal digits in size.

I have taken great care to obviate all possibilities of statistical
cryptanalysis – vectors lend themselves ideally to that.
NB. All workings are in decimal digits and binary base numbers
are never used.

A single digit never occurs and repeats per se of ciphertext
items would have to be taken in groups of three identical
coefficients of i. j, k to qualify as a bona fide repeat.

I have done a lot of work evaluating the possibibiliy of statistical
attack and I claim it is virtually impossible to create even one such repeat. There is certainly not enough to make a case for a statistical attack.

>This is a little confusing to me. When you say "public ciphertext",
>you mean what we send out over the wire when communicating right?
>After we subtract the key element and get to V1, why is V1 still a
>ciphertext? Does V1 already need to be encrypted? In that case, what
>benefit does this triangular cryptography with a key element add?

YES. – the public ciphertext is V3 which is a disguised relation of V1
through V2. V1 is the mathematically *true* real ciphertext that the
entities compute and is so called (private) because it is found from mutual information and keys that the entities alone possess in their mutually synchronised databases at each end of their secure link..

It’s all hell just getting to find V1 ( for Eve) but that is only the beginning of the decryption * (This latter theory requires a lot of talk and chalk) and it invokes an explanation of a rather cunning model. I have posted this model
before but will gladly post it again.

Comment:

I suggest completing and leaving your understanding of the three
important vectors for now - you are just setting out your stall for something bigger at this stage. You will see in time what they each actually do.

Leave this bit ( i.e. your understanding of V1, V2, V3) until another time now and switch to understanding the core encryption model itself. Just put all of that on the back burner until it is required later so to speak.

Comment :

Finding V1 by calculation is not difficult - just ordinary vector
arithmetic. I 'm calling it the private ciphertext which it is really what it is ! - that comes next but at least you know where it goes in the overall understanding of the cipher.

Thanks for your input - Great - Austin

Richard Heathfield

Sep 5, 2021, 3:53:55 PMSep 5
On 05/09/2021 19:44, austin obyrne wrote:
> I have deliberately chosen a fairly large size of
> decimal digit

..............~umkMMkmv+...........
............_pBBBBBBBBBBb_.........
...........uBBBBBBBBBBBBBBf........
..........YBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB|.......
.........jBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBW:......
........i8BBBBBBWCrudBBBBBBBX......
........0BBBBBBm"..../BBBBBB&`.....
.......<BBBBBBp'......XBBBBBB).....
.......zBBBBBB<.......lhmYf1l`.....
.......oBBBBBO.....................
......!BBBBBB\.....................
......\BBBBBB;.....................
......XBBBBB8......................
......mBBBBBd...~zqoWawu>..........
......bBBBBBm.lmBBBBBBBBB0;........
......WBBBBBO>WBBBBBBBBBBBW~.......
.....'BBBBBBq*BBBBBBBBBBBBBW!......
.....^BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBp......
.....^BBBBBBBBBh\l,>v&BBBBBBB1.....
.....^BBBBBBBB0'.....iMBBBBBBZ.....
.....`BBBBBBB*`.......{BBBBBB%^....
.....'BBBBBBBx.........aBBBBBB+....
......*BBBBBB_.........JBBBBBB\....
......pBBBBBBl.........jBBBBBBt....
......QBBBBBB!.........fBBBBBBf....
......jBBBBBB1.........xBBBBBB/....
......+BBBBBBu.........QBBBBBB)....
......'MBBBBBa........'*BBBBBB;....
.......YBBBBBB|.......)BBBBBB*.....
.......>BBBBBB&~.....lMBBBBBBX.....
........QBBBBBB&u!"lrWBBBBBB%!.....
........:WBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBz......
.........?%BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBp`......
..........{&BBBBBBBBBBBBBBp".......
...........iqBBBBBBBBBBB8v'........
.............-L#BBBBBBdn:..........
................,<?+!`.............

Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk
Sig line 4 vacant - apply within

711 Spooky Mart

Oct 3, 2021, 12:50:29 AMOct 3
lol so ruthless ...

my face is sore from laughter and grin suppression exercises ...

heil ubernummer ...

--