Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

skybuck2000

Nov 20, 2021, 3:36:01 AM11/20/21
It may be possible to fire frequencies at the Corona Virus, possibly sound waves or other vibrations.

For this to work I imagine the following:

1. First the corona virus must be real.
2. Second the corona virus must be isolated.
3. Third the corona virus frequency must be discovered/established.
4. Fourth the frequency must be replicated by some kind of device.
5. Fiveth an experiment should be done to see if the frequency can destroy any other cells.
6. If it's found to be safe and effective, then the corona virus can be destroyed, by blasting it with it's own frequency !

Like a glass that shatters ! =D

Also like that film "martians" or something where this music blasts them apart ! HAHAHAHA.

Perhaps there is even a colloration between people playing music and those that don't. Perhaps people that play music have a higher survival rate vs corona because of accidental frequencies killing the corona virus ! ;)

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

corona virus

Nov 20, 2021, 11:28:47 AM11/20/21
On 11/20/21 2:35 AM, skybuck2000 wrote:
> It may be possible to fire frequencies at the Corona Virus, possibly sound waves or other vibrations.

Perhaps 5g radio waves? Recall during the 1920 rollout of the mask & vax
ritual they also rolled out ubiquitous terrestrial radio.

> For this to work I imagine the following:
>
> 1. First the corona virus must be real.

Remember the fake yellow fever pandemic in Philadelphia, circa early
1700s. They did the quarantine and mask ritual then, too, before such
microorganisms had been discovered and when microscopy was still in its
infancy.

Remember the Spanish flu circa 1918-20. They still had no way to
identify or isolate a virus, yet enforced the quarantine and mask
rituals, and a battery of many vaccines, which killed millions of people.

> 2. Second the corona virus must be isolated.

Don't hold your breath waiting for this to happen. It is *you* that the
rulers want to have isolated.

> 3. Third the corona virus frequency must be discovered/established.

How does 5g react with graphene? Are there any studies on that?

> 4. Fourth the frequency must be replicated by some kind of device.
> 5. Fiveth an experiment should be done to see if the frequency can destroy any other cells.

Or to see if it can destroy human hemoglobin oxygen receptors, causing
chemical asphyxiation.

> 6. If it's found to be safe and effective, then the corona virus can be destroyed, by blasting it with it's own frequency !

Christians are the coronavirus.

[...]

#1 and #2 are deal-breakers. The virus is not real. It is a psyop. I am
trying to understand why people don't have the courage to state the
obvious. There is no scientific evidence of the existence of this virus.
What we have is endless parroting of circular reasoning.

Since #1 fails, #2 fails. Isolation of a imaginary bogie-man is
impossible. There has been no isolation. A PCR test is no such thing.
The FDA knows this and therefore is committing intentional fraud on the
public.

None of Koch's postulates have been satisfied. They never will be
because the virus doesn't exist. I read the original novel coronavirus
paper before they declared the "pandemic" and already had arrived at
that conclusion based on the faulty reasoning in the paper.

Further complicating big pharma's unscientific arguments and methods is
the fact that even when Koch's postulates are satisfied for _bacteria_,
in some cases the isolated bacteria fails to reproduce the illness in
some hosts. What this means is that the bacteria "plus some other
factor" reproduces the illness in _some_ new hosts, but not all. Big
pharma also ignores the "some other factor" when it comes to bacteria.
About the only microorganism I know of that has a near 100% reproduction
of symptom rate is botulism, in a largely tainted and decomposed medium.

Koch's postulates have never been replicated for any virus--only for
bacteria, and generally not at 100%.

skybuck2000

Nov 20, 2021, 8:47:51 PM11/20/21
A man claims to have been cured from bacteria in his brain, this is the only thing that worked.

Perhaps his body healed itself and this tech had nothing to do with it... though there could be something to it.

A tiny creature in the forest bit him, caused "lyme" disease or something.

If frequencies can kill bacteria, maybe frequencies can also kill virusses.

Bye,
Skybuck.