Sherry Donald

Apr 5, 2023, 9:22:21 AM4/5/23
Be cautious about losing money on bad bitcoin investments, and if you have, there is significant support. A group of highly intelligent individuals makes up the coder cyber service team. They want to get back every bitcoin you've misplaced or that have been stolen from you online. You may be wondering if this is even possible, but all you need to do is provide the recovery process with the necessary data in order for the process to start. For a chance to recover your lost BTC, get in touch with coder cyber service. You can get in touch with them via email: codercyberservices(@)execs.com
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Angie Toste

Apr 29, 2023, 7:41:45 PM4/29/23
Getting Back Lost, Hacked, Or Stolen Crypto

Hello my name is Angie Toste
I highly recommend Remote Cyber Recovery to anyone who wishes to recover monies stolen by crooks. They are the best in the business and would go to any length to assist you recover your money. I'm a happy woman and a satisfied client who has reclaimed my life. Please contact them and thank me later. contact information is provided below

Email: in...@remotecyberrecovery.com
Web; https://remotecyberrecovery.com/
WhatsApp; +1 406-217-4663
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Curtis Black

May 19, 2023, 5:19:28 AM5/19/23
On Friday, February 24, 2023 at 12:16:21 AM UTC-8, daniel lamack wrote:
> RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS (BINARY OPTIONS, BITCOINS, LOAN SCAM).
>
> THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SWIFT FOX CODER RECOVERY COMPANY.
>
> (Swiftfoxcoder @ gmail . com)
>
> Hiring a professional cyber security agent has been one of the world most technical valued navigating information. High prolific information and Privileges comes rare as it has been understood that what people do not see, they will never know.
>
> Welcome to the SWIFT FOX hacking agency where every request concerning lost funds are recovered within a short period of time.
>
> The crucial benefit of contacting The SWIFT FOX recovery company is
>
> • ZERO TRACES: After a successful penetration recovery is carried out by the Global-KOS, no active or passive attacks will be used to trace any of our actions to our clients or our organization. One common practice that attackers employ to evade detection is to break into poorly secured systems and use those hijacked systems as proxies through which they can launch and route attacks. Attackers effort on this platform are useless because we use a strong proxy firewall switching and a firm security system to prevent unauthorized bodies from tracking or modifying our network accessible resources. I.e the hacker and clients are 100% safe and anonymous.
>
> Secondly,
>
> ADVANTAGE TO CLIENTS:
>
> • REPEAT CLIENTS and SERVICES: E.g, after helping a client recover all money lost to fraudulent practices, most of this clients comes back requesting we provide the same service in disguise as another person. We found a way to issue serial Numbers to each clients who seeks our help and services for identification purposes because we are not interested in your names nor location. But we urge that individuals shouldn't abuse this opportunities as we have provided value to you.
>
> However, on this platform of recovery, you will be assigned to a designated professional hacker who is systematically known for operating on a dark web protocol. The operation of these hackers is to potentially deploy a distinguished cyber security technique to retrieving back the victims stolen funds via the application of a diverse CM breacher which enables you to track the data location of a scammer and extract every data on the con database. This is achieved using the systematic courier tracking method.
>
> Which of the uneasy situation do you find yourself in right now?
>
> (BITCOIN INVESTMENTS, BINARY OPTIONS OR LOAN SCAM?
>
> This shocking study points to one harsh reality we all face today. It saddens our mind when a client expresses annoyance or dissatisfaction of unethical behaviors of scammers. We have striven to make tenacious efforts to help those who are victims of this fleas get off their traumatic feeling of loss.
>
> The company is large enough to provide comprehensive range of services such as.
>
> • MOBILE PHONE PENETRATION.(Catching A Cheating Spouse)📲

> [...]

Hey guys this is crazy , listen to this Turns out ! My cousin’s account was hacked on Facebook and I got contacted he talked to me about a company he recently invested a few thousands and how much profit he has made so far . Stated some convincing fact and being a bad time for me and a deadline to make a vital payment I decided to see what happens if I give them a try, one thing led to another I have invested over $500k in this crypto company hoping to flip and get 1 million or more , Long story short my cousin called me a week to the day I was going to withdraw my investment asked if I have been talking with anyone on his Facebook , my heart froze for a moment already the company be moving shady postponing my date of withdrawal over one excuse or the other. He explained that his account was hacked after he lost his bag in the subway which already cost me over $500k. I fell ill , luckily for me my cousins knew people who knew the best when it comes to situations
like this CALLED THEM;

valo...@gmail.com
TELEGRAM CHANNEL:@valorhaQ

LOL ! funny now but not funny then , I was pale and lost a lot of weight after I got scammed , started feeling a lot better after a successful recovery of my investment . It’s crazy how we still have a fighting chance against these cyberbully & cybercriminals , good and genuine service worth every remark. Don’t hesitate to contact them immediately if you have a similar case , I’m happy to say that i’m also fully recovered and healthy now.

Luke Mitzman

May 19, 2023, 1:51:31 PM5/19/23
Hello everyone you are bless, My name is Luke from Canada…It’s very rare to find trustful hackers when it comes to recovery. But I can testify that Judas hackers are the best, since they are trustful, hardworking and their prices are fair. when I lost my Bitcoin, they sacrificed and worked so hard with an endless efforts. They succeeded and rescued me in a spun of only two days. There charges were fair for sure, and they never fail. Thanks to Judas.
contact them via:
haker...@gmail.com
Instagram: Hacker Judas

Williamson Michele

May 20, 2023, 12:19:13 AM5/20/23
spyhackelite @gmail com is great to work with! He’s super responsive and very fast and efficient. Any issue I have requested of him to help with he has always been very prompt and professional. I have used him for several website hacking issues and event platform updates and will continue to use him from now on. Thanks
Message has been deleted

Muskan Dlamini

May 27, 2023, 3:08:01 AM5/27/23
The Comment sections here reminds me of a Hacker who i equally met through the review of friends when i was at the edge of losing my funds, it happen that Mrs Theresa Michelle on Linkedln whom i got texting with earlier this year prolly mislead me into investing in an online digital cryptocurrency company that offers investors great profit in return. my first investment seems to be successful but after that i invested more money then after awhile when it was time for me to take my profits as well reinvest as usual the company system suddenly deactivate me from making withdrawals, i contacted Mrs Theresa but she asked me to invest more funds which isn’t normal, i tried to contact the customer care system for help they rather ask that i deposit an extra $35k usd for maintenance fee after i already have a total of $171k usd on hold, the whole situation got me really depressed and mad at a point that was when i got into looking out for a hacker who could be of help Luckily enough i came across R O O T K I T S 4 @ G M A I L . C O M , i first texted him on his Telegram account @ ROOTKITS7 He replied and i explained the whole scenario to him and he assured me to be of help, i trusted him and we got going after some time he asked for wallet for transfer of my funds i couldn’t still believe everything not until i saw my funds back in my wallet. i thanked him enough for being such a savior as well paid him off as we agreed even with more
Message has been deleted

Tara Pope

May 27, 2023, 8:49:29 PM5/27/23
The photos displayed are funds recovered from scammers, usdt, btc, etc. Recovery is real but you need intelligent and honest expert who is 100% fully capable that anyone could count on for help at any given time. Alienwizbot remains excellent expert.

Mckonard Steve

May 27, 2023, 10:18:51 PM5/27/23
The recovery was an awesome experience, at first i had a sad face but suddenly i started smiling when i saw how the whole process was going, i knew the live hack connect which i hired on alien wizbot was the best cause it actually gave me the opportunity to see how funds can be recovered. they know how to track any device, even if the device was used ages ago they will still find reliable source that will help them get to the top.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

gordon nancy

May 29, 2023, 11:59:33 AM5/29/23
Wizard web recovery can be very trusted when it comes to recovering your cryptocurrency either if you were involved in a cryptocurrency heist or if you have sent your cryptocurrency to an entirely wrong wallet. Wizard Web recovery has proven to me to be the ONLY reliable source for A recovery. I got into a cryptocurrency investment setback where I invested over $443,000 of which I couldn’t gain access after some weeks of dealing with these so-called crypto investment forums. This was unfortunate because every hacker I sought for help always had another way of extorting my money without any positive feedback. Heavens so kind, I came in direct contact with Wizard Web recovery through a referral and that was how my cryptocurrency was restored back into my wallet. I should and have to say and put this review out here for others to be enlightened that Wizard web recovery is experienced, well-equipped, and ready to assist anyone in a difficult situation like this.

I have for you below the direct information to Wizard web recovery.
(wizardwebrecovery @ programmer . net) - (+1 (917) 725-3296)

I am indeed very thankful,
Nancy.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Gabriele Katrin

May 30, 2023, 10:50:01 PM5/30/23
We got different intents coming here to search for an app to track our partner or friends so it’s advisable to know the truth and not fall prey to the evil ones. I have been in a long distance marriage because of the nature of my job, my husband cheated on me times without number but since I wasn’t around to get him caught red handed in the act I decided to hack his cell phone to get all the data activities on his device. I got in contact with digitaltechacker AT g mail com through the head of the IT department in my workplace. According to him, after a long search on here he got to discover this genius and swift IT personnel, this guy is the best in the game right now. He shared me his contact info, After I got in contact with him, we made a deal and i paid him. I doubted the services at first but what I felt impossible became possible within 6hours,I got access to my husband’s phone activities,I don’t know how he did it but it looked like magic cause it was as if I had his phone in my palm. I got access to his Snapchat messages and videos, WhatsApp,instagram,Facebook,call logs ,video chat , text messages etc all in one swipe. I’m happy I got to discover the truth, knowing is better than self doubt. He is definitely the real deal, do not hesitate to reach out to him at digitaltechacker AT g mail com for a perfect, quality and satisfactory spying and investigatory services.

Gabriele Katrin

May 30, 2023, 10:52:32 PM5/30/23
It’s better way off to see what has been hidden from someone in a relationship, no one would want if he or she is been cheated on, for this reason taking a few extra steps in getting what would serve as a proof for leaving a toxic relationship isn’t a bad idea, yes that’s me justifying myself. This is because sometimes ago I was searching for an app that would serve me the purpose of monitoring and spying on my spouse’s phone, unfortunately the apps I laid my hands on wasn’t giving me much of what I needed, but a review about a person who could help me out changed the scenario. After I read that I could send a mail to digitaltechacker AT g mail com, where I could use the help of an expert who will help in getting me information and track my spouse’s real-time location, I did in a good faith and fortunately it was what I wanted, I had to explain how I want to see all information that has been deleted, access to the real time location and calls from my spouse’s phone, it was within hours when I got a mail back from the expert, giving me access links and how to make use of them in getting all I requested. I decided to share this because information is power, if I had not read someone’s review about the way out, I could have been in the dark for God knows when, but I’m glad that’s not the case.

Alex Kate

May 31, 2023, 8:39:19 AM5/31/23

I lost over 200k in an investment trading bitcoin company last month and i was down and out cos the company refused to give me a withdraw and still me for more money if i wanted my withdraw .. My Dad introduced me to his recovery agent✓ ROTTGENRAPHAEL ⓐ GMAIL . COM / WHAT'SAPP +1 501 3566 902 and i gave it a go .. Now i have half of my funds back , I will be getting the rest this week .. I am so happy and grateful .. Sharing this with the world ..

Dalores Hampton

May 31, 2023, 11:36:55 AM5/31/23
Me knowing about bitcoin trading was from a colleague at work who has been trading for over 2 months now with a particular platform “ FXpiptrade” , she has been earning on a weekly basis , she showed me her withdrawal proofs from the company and that erased all doubts I had about the platform . The upper week after I was introduced to the platform, I opened a trading account with them and funded with total of $73,000 for a start up and see how it goes , the time frame given before one could withdraw from their account was 2 weeks , I wasn’t bothered at all because I thought everything was transparent but it turned sideways instead .the website wasn’t responsive for over a week or two after the first trade has been concluded , later on I got a email from them stating that the website is under maintenance and each trading partner was to pay a certain maintenance fee which I paid without arguing with them but still yet nothing good came out of it .they kept on coming up with different stories just to extort me the more but I had to look a solution out of the mess I got myself into before it’s too late , I complained to my colleague about my experience with the platform and it turned out that he was having same withdrawal issue but she later resolved the issue after working with “ V I R T U A L H A C K N E T @ GMAIL . COM “ These team of great hackers were so good , they also helped me trace my funds back to the original wallets I made payments to and this scammers turned out to be in Africa all this time . I’m glad I have finally gotten my money back from them . I urge anyone who’s looking forward to recovering their lost funds to contact @ Virtualhacknet on telegram . Be rest assured that you are getting back your funds in full after due processes have been met .

daniel lamack

May 31, 2023, 3:42:55 PM5/31/23
RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS (BINARY OPTIONS, BITCOINS, LOAN SCAM).
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE Pinnacle financials, hiring a professional cyber security agency has been one of the world most technical valued navigating information. High prolific information and Privileges comes rare as it has been understood that what people do not see, they will never know.
Welcome to the SWIFT FOX CODERS RECOVERY agency where every request concerning lost funds are recovered within a short period of time.
The crucial benefit of contacting The Pinnacle Financials recovery company is
• ZERO TRACES: After a successful penetration recovery is carried out by the Global-KOS, no active or passive attacks will be used to trace any of our actionns to our clients or our organization. One common practice that attackers employ to evade detection is to break into poorly secured systems and use those hijacked systems as proxies through which they can launch and route attacks. Attackers effort on this platform are useless because we use a strong proxy firewall switching and a firm security system to prevent unauthorized bodies from tracking or modifying our network accessible resources. I.e the hacker and clients are 100% safe and anonymous.

WEBSITE : https://www.swiftfoxcoder.tech/
EMAIL : recoveryexpert @ swiftfoxcoder. tech

ADVANTAGE TO CLIENTS:
after helping a client recover all money lost to fraudulent practices, most of this clients comes back requesting we provide the same service in disguise as another person. We found a way to issue serial Numbers to each clients who seeks our help and services for identification purposes because we are not interested in you
r names nor location. But we urge that individuals shouldn't abuse this opportunities as we have provided value to you.
However, on this platform of recovery, you will be assigned to a designated professional recovery platform who is systematically known for operating on a dark web protocol. The operation of these hackers is to potentially deploy a distinguished cyber security technique to retrieving back the victims stolen funds via the application of a diverse CM breacher which enables you to track the data location of a scammer and extract every data on the con database. This is achieved using the systematic courier tracking method.
Which of the uneasy situation do you find yourself in right now?
(BITCOIN INVESTMENTS, BINARY OPTIONS OR LOAN SCAM?
This shocking study points to one harsh reality we all faced with today. It saddens our mind when a client expresses annoyance or dissatisfaction of unethical behaviors of scammers. We have striven to make tenacious efforts to help those who are victims of this fleas get off their traumatic feeling of loss
WEBSITE : https://www.swiftfoxcoder.tech/
EMAIL : recoveryexpert @ swiftfoxcoder. tech

daniel lamack

May 31, 2023, 3:47:17 PM5/31/23

COIN MASTER

May 31, 2023, 6:32:48 PM5/31/23

Be aware that hiring a hacker is not without risk; if you’re dealing with someone who is not reputable, they may simply take your money and not provide any useful service for you.while they take every penny from your wallet and you might end up being bankrupt.So, Make sure you do your research before handing over any cash. Find a reputable hacker up above . They charge NO UPFRONT FEE
Message has been deleted

Martin Thompson

Jun 2, 2023, 10:16:17 AM6/2/23
I'm grateful that Gary McKinnon, a cryptocurrency recovery expert, was able to recover the bitcoin I lost when I unintentionally transferred funds via my Website to the incorrect wallet. Just a few weeks after transmitting $101,000 worth of Bitcoins to the wrong wallet address. I at first thought I had swiped away everything. But just as I was about to lose it, an associate of mine suggested Gary McKinnon, a hacking group that was able to locate and recover my cryptos. I genuinely appreciate the excellent service provided by this company because they are so helpful and dependable. If you were victimized by scammers and lost cryptocurrency, you may easily contact Gary McKinnon by email at: garymc...@technologist.com, Also through WhatsApp:+1(507) 217-9172.
Thank you,
Martin

Martin Thompson

Jun 2, 2023, 10:16:40 AM6/2/23
I'm grateful that Gary McKinnon, a cryptocurrency recovery expert, was able to recover the bitcoin I lost when I unintentionally transferred funds via my Website to the incorrect wallet. Just a few weeks after transmitting $101,000 worth of Bitcoins to the wrong wallet address. I at first thought I had swiped away everything. But just as I was about to lose it, an associate of mine suggested Gary McKinnon, a hacking group that was able to locate and recover my cryptos. I genuinely appreciate the excellent service provided by this company because they are so helpful and dependable. If you were victimized by scammers and lost cryptocurrency, you may easily contact Gary McKinnon by email at: garymcKinnon @technologist.com, Also through WhatsApp:+1(507) 217-9172.
Thank you,
Martin

johnston spence

Jun 2, 2023, 5:15:08 PM6/2/23
Good morning everyone. I would rather not frighten people, but the increase in online thievery worries me. An investment fraud business that claimed a 100% return in a week conned a relative of mine. Although it is insatiable, everyone could experience it. Instead of being afraid, the first line of protection is to seek help. You can get help, that much is true. In his case, he finished his research and had the good fortune to discover a legitimate hacking group named SPYWARE CYBER. They were able to quickly seize the money from the dishonest business. I had no idea that was possible, but knowledge truly is power, as they say. In an effort to educate others, I've made the decision to impart that knowledge to others today. Additionally, you can contact SPYWARE(AT)CYBERGAL.COM to report about your stolen cryptocurrency.

Much Regards.

johnston spence

Jun 2, 2023, 5:19:40 PM6/2/23

Khan Fletcher

Jun 3, 2023, 1:11:33 AM6/3/23
I don’t think the internet is going to be safe ever again .if I was told that one day I’d be a victim to an online scam I wouldn’t believe it , but here we are today . I lost my entire savings while investing in stock trading . Ever since then I’ve not been at peace with myself , I’ve been with the trading company for just a month and never realised who they really were on time, I was drained mentally after I couldn’t make withdrawals from my account since I upgraded to a higher investment plan . I was asked to pay 5%of my total earnings as a certain legal fee , which was never mentioned in the first place before I got into all of this , I had no option but to pay , since I needed my funds back to pay for my dad’s surgery but but nothing good came out of it still , I made my own personal research on how to get my money back from these scammers before reporting it to the police . My own research turned out good , I came to know of an Asset Recovery Firm on telegram @ Virtualhacknet and email : VIRTUALHACKNET @ GMAIL DOT COM after reading about their great deal of service and experts they have within . They were so helpful and dedicated to their craft . After providing the required details about the whole thing I had with the scammers , they ran a check on their website and traced the funds directly to the final wallet it arrived at , in less than 48 hours after the trace was completed , the money was moved back to my wallet . Ever since I got my money back I swore never to get involved in anything concerning online investment ever again .

Alex Kate

Jun 3, 2023, 11:11:47 AM6/3/23
After several failed attempts to retrieve my stolen bitcoins from online theft schemes I finally found the real deal recovery expert. Rottgenraphael AT Gmail C0m who assisted me and recoup my funds without stress and hidden fees. I’m glad I was referred to him by a close friend at work whom he has previously assisted to recover her stolen USDT by a broker. I know someone out there might need to read this so you won’t go down without a fight for your money. Lookup this fund recovery firm now for amazing assistance.

johnston spence

Jun 5, 2023, 5:14:53 AM6/5/23

Jonathan Anders

Jun 6, 2023, 12:09:58 PM6/6/23

All of these brokers and account managers should be avoided at all costs. They took over $80,000 of investment capital from me, and they persisted in asking for additional monies before approving and processing my withdrawal request. In the end, I lost all I had invested. The customer service staff had rejected every attempt to contact them. Moving on was quite difficult and devastating for me. Thank heavens I listened to a broadcast that explained how scam victims can use Coder Cyber Services to get their money back. After contacting the provided information for advice, I received a response within a short period of time and was asked to provide all pertinent legal information regarding my investment. I immediately followed their instructions accordingly and to my utter astonishment, successfully got my money back. I declared that I would not keep this information to myself but would instead divulge it to the public in order to help all victims of scams recover their lost money. This is a significant victory over this online scammer. Thank you Codercyberservices(@)execs. com for your excellent work on this.

Bergeron Gauthier

Jun 6, 2023, 6:24:38 PM6/6/23
The greatest recovery specialist, like Wizard Web Recovery, is what you need to save you from crypto theft scams. Many scammers have entered the cryptocurrency investment market, where people frequently lose money despite their best efforts, all while promising to make enormous returns. No one is more potent than these terrible plans since these people are clever in their approaches. In order to make you feel comfortable investing your hard-earned money, they frequently offer contract deals with you and place you in a community with people who have already made investments. I invested my money according to their advice, just to find out after a short while that 12 BTC had been taken away from my wallet without my permission. I got upset and wished for retribution. Prior to being introduced to the greatest crypto group, Wizard Web Recovery, I had contacted a number of cryptocurrency recovery agents, all of them were unprofessional. Wizard Web Recovery skill and knowledge in dealing with fund theft helped me recover my money. At a reasonable cost, I received a full refund of all the stolen BTC. The fact that this team is quick, dependable, and an affiliate agency of the GOV, which has granted legitimacy to their work, should convince you to hire them for the job. They've handled numerous profitable instances in the past.

As a satisfied customer, I highly recommend Wizard Web Recovery to anyone seeking assistance with lost bitcoin troubles contact them via the info below.
Email wizardwebrecovery(@)programmer.net
WhatsApp +1-917-725-3296
Homepage: https://wizardwebrecoveryp.wixsite.com/wizardwebrecoverypro

Natasha Riley

Jun 7, 2023, 1:37:29 AM6/7/23
NEED TO HIRE A HACKER?! Then Hire hackerspytech!

hackerspytech are a group of Certified and Registered Hackers under the Hackers Forum HackerOne. We usually Advertised in the Dark web, but the rate at wish individuals are been defrauded (Scammed) by false Hackers has actually forced us to start trowing adverts on the regular web.

Based on the HackerOne standard, Hacking for individuals are not allowed and that’s why our services are more reliable and stay undetected. If you are caught, then we are caught, or if you have a problem with our services then we also have a problem of get caught by HackerOne Authorities. We meet up to every job we take as our insurance policy of not getting caught by the HackerOne Authorities.

COUPLE OF HACKING SERVICES WE OFFER-:
▪️Phone Hacking/Cloning ▪️Email Hacking ▪️Social Media account Hacking ▪️Keylogging installations ▪️Deleted Emails, Files & Documents Recovery ▪️Website Hacking ▪️Scam Tracking ▪️Money/Bitcoin Recovery ▪️Binary Option Recovery ▪️Cyber Bully ▪️Virus Installation/ Detection……….e.t.c

Feel free to Email is if you need a Hacking services that’s not listed above. We are here to hack for you
Contact us via the email-:hackerspytech @gmail com

Zainab Abbas

Jun 7, 2023, 11:06:27 AM6/7/23
The team of hackers at “VIRTUALHACKNET” has really been of great help ever since I lost over $182k to a bitcoin scam website , I was devastated by the outcome of my whole investment journey with them “ fxntrade “. I had worked with Virtualhacknet team for over a week ,tracking down the funds I sent to them since they’ve moved the funds from one exchange to another to avoid any trace, but I’m glad that we finally got them at the end , finally I got back a total of $160k out of $182k which was my main profits that was held in the website. I’m so grateful that this people didn’t get away with this , at least there’s still hope for us who are the victims of such cruelty . I do recommend V I R T U A L H A C K N E T @ gmail dot com , this team is definitely the solution to you recovering your funds as well . Here’s their telegram ID @virtualhacknet . Best wishes .

GREGOR DAMIAN JOACHIM

Jun 8, 2023, 6:52:06 AM6/8/23
In search of an investment, I tried binary options and forex, lost some money doing so, took a break from the online investment incident for a while, and eventually I stumbled on a purported investor guru. I hated just staying home, saving all my pensions, and not being able to use them to make more money. I gave him a large investment and never got my money back. I got in touch with Gary McKinnon Recovery after reading an article about misplaced cryptocurrency, and the rest was history because Gary McKinnon recovery was able to help me recuperate my money back. I'm posting this in case you come across scammers who try to con you into investing in cryptocurrencies. Absolutely, you can get in touch with Gary McKinnon Recovery and retrieve your misplaced BTC. Gary McKinnon team is also a Professional Phone computer e.t.c hacker For more information contact Gary McKinnon via

email: garymcKinnon @technologist.com
Also through WhatsApp:+1(507) 217-9172
Thank you,

Alex Kate

Jun 9, 2023, 3:12:09 PM6/9/23

Natasha Riley

Jun 10, 2023, 5:01:43 AM6/10/23

I lost about $545,000 USDT to a fake MT5 trading platform few months back after I got lured into the trading platform with an intent of earning 5% profit daily trading on the platform. This period was a hell of a time for me as I could hardly pay my bills and get my feeding routine done. I had to confide in my close friend who then introduced me to the best crypto recovery team with the best recovery software at hackerspytech @ gmail com. I contacted them and they were able to completely recover my stolen digital assets with ease using their tech prowess. It was indeed an amazing service, this will forever be the best service I got on the internet. I strongly recommend this team to anyone going through similar situation with their investment or fund theft to speedily lookup this team for the best appropriate solution so as to avoid getting burnt by other fake recovery agents. Send your complaint now!!!

Paid Tv

Paid Tv

Evangeline Stoll

Jun 10, 2023, 4:23:15 PM6/10/23
> [...]
>
> Which of the uneasy situation do you find yourself in right now?
>
> (BITCOIN INVESTMENTS, BINARY OPTIONS OR LOAN SCAM?
>
> This shocking study points to one harsh reality we all face today. It saddens our mind when a client expresses annoyance or dissatisfaction of unethical behaviors of scammers. We have striven to make tenacious efforts to help those who are victims of this fleas get off their traumatic feeling of loss.
>
> The company is large enough to provide comprehensive range of services such as.
>
> • MOBILE PHONE PENETRATION.(Catching A Cheating Spouse)📲

The affairs of the internet and what goes on in it is nothing to write home about, recently I was a victim of a well orchestrated Ponzi scheme which cost me a lot ranging from my mental health to financial assets , where do I start ? . I didn’t know I’d make it here writing this remark if not for “VALOR HACK” but when all hope seemed lost they proved what it means to be worthy of what you do and the best at it too . I lost about $444k to this heartless people , the way they did it still puzzles me , at first everything was really going good for me as an investor , in my first month I was able to trade and withdraw profit earned and I was winning you know , it all went south few months later soon as new company’s started getting involved we started paying fees for that and then they went a whole month with no withdrawal option for us and we had to invest weekly or stand to loose our profits this went on for months . I started all this with $50k and it got so bad before I knew it , I already invested $444k with a fee or denial each time I try to withdraw my funds. It’s Horror watching all you have go with the wind , I couldn’t let that happen , a friend of mine referred “VALOR HACK “ to me and today I sent that friend a token of appreciation from my recovered funds !. “VALOR HACK” Service you can count on .
Contact them now :
EMAIL : valorhaq @ g mail . c o m

Clinton Hubby

Jun 11, 2023, 12:53:32 PM6/11/23
Hello friends, the internet is becoming more unsafe and so many unethical people derive joy from defrauding victims whenever they can. I have fallen victim to their scam tactics and lost $300,000 worth of Bitcoins from my Binance account after I tried to invest in cryptocurrency. I was unlucky to be one of the many victims who have fallen prey to these scam artists, with their usual tactics of cryptocurrency manipulation.he can do All Hacking Services. TRUST WALLET, META MASK WALLET, EXODUS WALLET, COIN BASE, BLOCKCHAIN, BINANCE, Facebook Recovering, ETC) Email: (Markwi...@gmail.com) /Whatsapp :(+491-5218-465-599) RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS ON BINARY OPTIONS * Credit Cards Loading ( All countries Only ) * BANK Account Loading (USA Banks Only) * MOBILE SPY * MOBILE MESSAGE HACK ( SNAPCHAT, INSTAGRAM, SMS, VOICEMAIL CALL RETRIEVE, SPY ANY CHAT APP, CLONING A MOBILE AND HAVE ACCESS TO SMS AND READ IT ANYTIME ) TRACK YOUR PARTNER AND GET THEIR LOCATION WITHOUT THEM KNOWING You can also contact him via: Email: (Markwi...@gmail.com) /Whatsapp :(+491-5218-465-599) to also view their website My advice to everyone out there is to be cautious and seek enough information before investing in cryptocurrency. I would be in serious financial trouble and probably would have lost my house without the intervention of AstraWeb, a cryptocurrency and digital currency recovery company, I was very fortunate to be referred to them by my cousin who was a client of AstraWeb for many years back. Email: (Markwi...@gmail.com) /Whatsapp :(+491-5218-465-599) It was remarkable that a team of cyber security professionals and ethical hackers was able to recover my funds for me. I’m grateful for their service and I recommend AstraWeb to everyone out there.
Kindly contact them via E-Mail/Whatsapp number if you need their services.
WhatsApp::(+491-5218-465-599)
E-Mail: (Markwi...@gmail.com)
Wish you luck

Cassie Darrel

Jun 11, 2023, 8:05:04 PM6/11/23
With the intention that you don't lose your money to shady brokers for a pittance, I need to mention this here. After making an initial investment of roughly $180,000 on a binary option platform, I subsequently chose to withdraw my money, however the withdrawal was unsuccessful. I tried calling and emailing the platform, but I received no response from them, and that's when things started to seem strange. A few weeks later, they sent me a mail insisting that if I want to withdraw my money, I must invest more money, which I declined. When my hard-earned money vanished, I was absolutely distraught and felt devastated.. After a few months, I discovered numerous online testimonials about how Coder Cyber Services has assisted many people in recouping their stolen, conned, or defrauded funds on bitcoin or any other type of digital currency. As soon as I sent Coder Cyber Services the necessary information, they promised to assist me in getting my money back.The outcome was astounding. Within a few working days, I had all of my stolen money back.I was thrilled because I had no idea that I would get my money back. Coder Cyber Services, you brought back happiness when I saw my money in my wallet. If you have similar issue,
Contact them via: email Codercybe...@execs.com or whatsapp +1 (407) 403- 3407. Thank you.

REISS Tremblay

Jun 12, 2023, 2:54:02 PM6/12/23
I want to extend my heartfelt wishes to each individual reading the comments on this platform and express my gratitude to the administrator who established such a vibrant forum for discussion. The information in this letter will have a significant impact on your knowledge if you invest in cryptocurrencies. Please read it carefully. For the previous two years, my family and I have been trading cryptocurrencies legally, but we haven't suffered a loss as severe as the recent one when our money totalling $910,000 was stolen by a broker who robbed us of our coins. We made every effort to file a report and recover our money by contacting the police department in charge of investigating fraudulent situations, but nothing was successful. We merely wanted the broker to assist us in mining some coins so that the sudden decline or reduction of Bitcoin won't significantly affect us, but we ultimately fell victim to fraud. I told an acquaintance about it, and she gave me the website of a hacker group, which is how I got in touch with them. SpyWare Cyber and I got along well, and when I told them everything that had happened to make me fall for the scam, they provided me with the assurance that I didn't need to worry because they will have the money in my wallet within 72 hours as promised. spyware(@)cybergal. com deserves all the credit.

chinecherem ndubueze

Jun 13, 2023, 12:28:41 PM6/13/23
On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 11:54:02 AM UTC-7, REISS Tremblay wrote:
Losing money to scammers is a feeling that can’t be extinguished so easily, I lost close to $80,000 to scammers posing to be trustwallet support, I was having issues running transactions on my wallet so I decided to reach out to the support team to rectify the issues for me so that I can continue running transactions, little did i know that I was conversing with scammers, they asked for my seed phrase which I ignorantly gave out and to my greatest surprise my money was gone, I reached back to them to inform them about what just happened and I wasn’t getting any reply. I was so devastated and frustrated cause life seemed to have come to an end for me.I had to deal with this issues in silence for weeks. A friend of mine came from London to see me and noticed how sad I looked, I couldn’t hide it so I opened up and she too like me suffered the same but fortunately a hacker helped her recovered her money so I had to contact the same hacker and fortunately for me a good amount of my money was recovered back to me, I was so happy cause I thought it would be impossible, big thanks to Jody Hacklord for helping me recover my money, am so grateful…contact him at Mail: digitaltechacker @g mail com

Evans Pierce

Jun 14, 2023, 2:44:01 AM6/14/23
On Tuesday, 13 June 2023 at 17:28:41 UTC+1, chinecherem ndubueze wrote:
> On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 11:54:02 AM UTC-7, REISS Tremblay wrote:
> Losing money to scammers is a feeling that can’t be extinguished so easily, I lost close to $80,000 to scammers posing to be trustwallet support, I was having issues running transactions on my wallet so I decided to reach out to the support team to rectify the issues for me so that I can continue running transactions, little did i know that I was conversing with scammers, they asked for my seed phrase which I ignorantly gave out and to my greatest surprise my money was gone, I reached back to them to inform them about what just happened and I wasn’t getting any reply. I was so devastated and frustrated cause life seemed to have come to an end for me.I had to deal with this issues in silence for weeks. A friend of mine came from London to see me and noticed how sad I looked, I couldn’t hide it so I opened up and she too like me suffered the same but fortunately a hacker helped her recovered her money so I had to contact the same hacker and fortunately for me a good amount of my money was recovered back to me, I was so happy cause I thought it would be impossible, big thanks to Jody Hacklord for helping me recover my money, am so grateful…contact him at Mail: digitaltechacker @g mail com
Glad to have recovered my funds that has been stuck in a trading platform I was investing with , I couldn’t have done this without the aid of “V I R T U A L H A C K N E T @ G M AI L . Com “, I contacted the recovery firm when I noticed something fishy about the website I was with , I didn’t encounter any issues when I was making the deposits to activate my investment ,but when it got to the point of withdrawal that’s where they came with all sorts of excuses why I can’t withdraw my funds. They kept on sending emails that I’m to pay a certain fee before I could withdraw from my account. At first I never wanted to pay anymore fee but the agent who got me involved with them advised me on paying the said fees , saying that it was necessary for me to pay, I heed to his advise and paid the fees , but still nothing . You all should be careful out there , these scammers are becoming more advanced and come up with lots of tricks to lure you into investing with them . But do not panic if you’ve been a victim , quickly contact the best recovery team on the internet on telegram @ VIRTUALHACKNET for help .

Travis Maddox

Jun 14, 2023, 10:29:06 AM6/14/23
We really need to be careful, I don’t know how they did it but I got a mail in my inbox with a proposition of a life time with guarantee of profits , from my old buddy mike but this time with a slightly different email from his original email said he lost his phone and stuff . But the good news is that he got into forex and is doing well for himself, he attached a lot of his successful trades for me to see , being a very busy time of the month at work , I hardly paid attention to him or anything he said because it’s been a while we really talked and the last time we saw each other was on Christmas Eve 2019 we had a little fight as I ran into the supermarket to get more wrapping papers, mom sent me last minute gifts for the kids and I was out on wraps . I tried to call him around that time to be sure I was really talking to him but when I try it goes straight to voicemail , this continued for a really long time as he kept persuading me to invest , even to the point of apologizing for the fight we had many years ago . At that point I felt genuine concern since he came to his sense enough to apologize to me about that fight we had many years ago for cutting the line , I forgave him for that and told him I’ll think about his offer , a week later he was already on my neck about my decision . On that day I invested $30,000 and in a month just like he predicted I made a lot of profit , I was so happy honestly I didn’t know Binary option trading would turn out so well and I upgraded my portfolio and invested more , after a few months I have invested around $660,000 hoping to withdraw my profit as my profits kept going up after I paused withdrawal for a few months just to accumulate my profits . 3 months in, I got a call from that friend of mine that I I got into a little fight with asking me to be careful of any phishing email posing to be him that he was hacked after a robbery at the subway few months ago and that he didn’t know they would come after his friends and family until his sister got a mail just like I did from the cloned email and he figured he should warn everyone , I ended the call and dropped on the couch out cold . When I came back around it was my daughter trying to wake me . I knew my life was over because I invested all i had hoping to turn it all over and with that news I knew I have been scammed , I didn’t know what to do or how to get out of my situation , I sort for help from the locals friends and family no one knew what to do or how to help me . It was getting intense with my life diminishing with each passing day , I went online ,I had to find a solution and it was on my search that I saw “VALOR HACK” thanks guys for the reviews on here and its the reason I’m taking my time to write this review because it helped me when I didn’t know what to do . VALOR HACK did the impossible, it didn’t take long for them to recover all my funds , I’m really glad I got in contact with “VALOR HACK” they are truly the best . you are an email away from recovering what you lost .
EMAIL: valorhaq @ g mail . C o m

Bailey Mullet

Jun 15, 2023, 2:11:21 PM6/15/23
I could remember trying to buy a massage gun early this year on alibaba app early this year , the samples I ordered were delivered to me , upon receiving the samples I thought maybe the company is legit since they were able to get me the samples I requested for , then I proceeded to making a large order this time because I want to sell them in retail on Amazon , my total order summed up $118,000 and I paid to them using crypto currency , at first I was skeptical of the mode of payment they provided this time but I didn’t see it as an issue since I received the samples , the goods were supposed to arrive USA in 2-3 weeks but I never got my shipment, I tried reaching out to the company to know what the delay is all about , but I never got a response from them ever again , I then hired a private hacker “ V I R T U A L H A C K N E T @ gmail dot com “to trace the money since I have little details about the company, I was lucky enough to have came across this ha*ker , he was able to get my funds back in full within the space of 3 days after I reached out , I’m so glad that I got the funds back because that was actually a loan I took out for my business . I will forever be grateful to the team of hackers for the incredible service rendered .

Bailey Mullet

Jun 15, 2023, 2:12:10 PM6/15/23

Anna Johnson

Jun 15, 2023, 6:46:59 PM6/15/23
Are you suspecting your partner of cheating or having an extramarital affair? I’ll advice you to get proof first before confronting him/her. As that could result in unnecessary confusion in your relationship or marriage. it’s always advisable to consult a professional hacker to help you get concrete evidence by discreetly getting access to their phone or computer. he has forked for me a couple of times and he never disappoints. he provides Accurate results and can be trusted for 100% privacy and untraceable. Contact him via hackerone975 at g mail com

Anna Johnson

Jun 15, 2023, 6:48:57 PM6/15/23
I’m Eli Foster, I tried to invest my savings into forex broker’s trade during Pandemic and ever since last year December have been trying to withdraw my savings and each time i try to withdraw i’m asked to pay for fees and Tax fees, last Month May 30th i discovered that it was all scam and i have already lost $450,000 US dollar’s. I was referred by my bestie who know so much about the internet and he referred me to hackerone975 @ g mail com i emailed him and he asked me to get in touch on WhatsApp and i did as he instructed, after 32 hours of reaching out to wisetechacker i received a notification on my phone screen and it was blockchain and my funds were recovered full without stories, i am writing this because a lot of people complain of being scammed online while trying to have there funds recovered, kindly email hackerone975 @ g mail com .

George Heney

Jun 16, 2023, 1:58:25 PM6/16/23
If I had to guess, I'd say binary options are more of a play of roulette, especially if your broker determines to make an investment on your behalf. That explains why I lost all of my investments to a ruse firm that claimed to have made investments on my behalf and caused me to lose a significant sum of money. However, in a nutshell, I did some investigation and connected with a hacker group called Wizard web recovery. Because Wizard Web Recovery is genuinely professional in this industry, an investigative process was carried out on the transactions, and within a few working days, I received my money back. You can notify Wizard Web Recovery of your missing Bitcoin, and they will undoubtedly assist you in getting your Bitcoin recovered. They are quite proficient in this profession, much like doctors.

Contact information of Wizard Web Recovery.
Email: (wizardwebrecovery @ programmer.net)
WhatsApp: +1917-725-3296
Website: https://wizardwebrecovery.net/

By accessing these communication channels, you can reach out to Wizard Web Recovery to help you retrieve your stolen items. They have a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to helping you recover your lost items.

Suzanne Holmes

Jun 17, 2023, 4:48:24 AM6/17/23
My friend Hilda introduced me to a forex trading platform , my initial start up deposit was just $500 and I was paid $1200 within 24 hours , after receiving the withdrawal , I now thought this was real since I got paid out after completing my first trade , I then decided to invest more , this time I invested a total of $76,000 thinking I was going to get my withdrawal after completing the trade but ever since then I’ve not been able to withdraw my earnings from the company and same goes with my friend , she lied to me that it was her brother that introduced her to the platform meanwhile it was just a random person online who messaged her and gave her the offer , then asking her that she will get a percentage of she was able to get a referral, and that’s why she involved me . Just last month we saw a review online about a Recovery hacker who can help recover your lost funds, at this point I was desperate to get my money back , we took the risk and it worked out pretty well for us both , the hackers did a great job , they recovered both of our investments within just a week. If you’re having issues of withdrawal from the platform you’re investing with then I’d advise you contact them via email
V I R T U A L H A C K N E T @ G M A I L dot COM or telegram @ Virtualhacknet .

Glenn Roderick

Jun 18, 2023, 8:18:57 PM6/18/23
Are you seeking the best bitcoin recovery company to assist you in recovering your stolen bitcoins? I must mention this so that you don't lose money to shady brokers on the cheap. I made an initial investment of roughly 125,000,00 USD on a binary option platform, and after a few weeks I decided to withdraw, but the withdrawal was unsuccessful. I attempted to contact the platform by phone and email, but I never heard back. It began to feel strange. A few days later, I received a message from the platform requesting that I increase my investment in order to be able to withdraw my bitcoins. I rejected the message, and after that, I didn't hear from them again. At that point, I realized I had been duped. I owe a debt of gratitude to Wizard Web Recovery, a cryptocurrency recovery-assisting hacking team of experienced hackers. My missing bitcoin was recovered with their help. I truly appreciate you, in fact. One way to interface with a wizard web recovery is: wizardwebrecovery(@)programmer.net & WhatsApp: +1 (917) 725-3296

Thanks,
Roderick.

Rob Ratcliffe

Jun 18, 2023, 9:40:06 PM6/18/23
Hi Glenn,

I am in the same boat, did you have to pay any upfront fees to recover your money?

Randall Crawford

Jun 19, 2023, 7:02:50 PM6/19/23
It is highly disconcerting to lose your Bitcoin (BTC) to a phony online investment platform, transfer your cryptocurrency to the incorrect wallet, or forget the password to your wallet. Thankfully, I read an article on Wizard web recovery after becoming a victim of crypto theft. Their evaluations were incredibly positive and trustworthy. Wizard Web Recovery is a certified expert in digital currencies that helps victims of fraud to recoup their losses. In under 24 working hours, Wizard Web Recovery miraculously recovered my wallet and all of my Bitcoins. To everyone who needs their service, Wizard Web Recovery is professional and highly recommended. Contact Wizard Web Recovery is possible at: wizardwebrecovery@ programmer . net, Remain Blessed and be updated, don't make the same mistake as I did.

Jacob Ederson

Jun 19, 2023, 8:52:23 PM6/19/23
I rarely share my story with people online and those I don't know, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and some of my friends. I put all I had into Binary Options $644k after hearing great testimonies about this new investment strategy. I was made to believe my investment would be triple, it started good and I got returns though its not up to what I had invested. Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($1.050m) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to ROOTKITS RECOVERY FIRM a recovery team who helped recover all of my lost funds within a space of 48hrs and I was very happy so message him, It was such an experience. you can contact him for the recovery of your lost funds via email: ROOTKITS 4 @ G MAIL . COM or Telegram; ROOTKITS7

Rachel Martins

Jun 19, 2023, 10:15:44 PM6/19/23
After being scammed by various people, I was loosing confidence in finding somebody to deliver the service I needed and actually believed it couldn’t be done however I was wrong. digitaltechacker proved me wrong after a mail to him on
digitaltechacker @g mail com

Rachel Martins

Jun 19, 2023, 10:18:54 PM6/19/23
[...]

Rachel Martins

Jun 19, 2023, 10:20:20 PM6/19/23
contact him for any phone hacking if you want to catch your cheating partner by monitor everything on his or her phone digitaltechacker
contact gmail; digitaltechacker at g mail com

Martin Morales

Jun 20, 2023, 12:17:05 AM6/20/23
We got different intents coming here to search for an app to track our partner or friends so it’s advisable to know the truth and not fall prey to the evil ones. I have been in a long distance marriage because of the nature of my job, my husband cheated on me times without number but since I wasn’t around to get him caught red handed in the act I decided to hack his cell phone to get all the data activities on his device. I got in contact with hackerspytech @gmail com through the head of the IT department in my workplace. According to him, after a long search on here he got to discover this genius and swift IT personnel, this guy is the best in the game right now. He shared me his contact info, After I got in contact with him, we made a deal and i paid him. I doubted the services at first but what I felt impossible became possible within 6hours,I got access to my husband’s phone activities, I don’t know how he did it but it looked like magic cause it was as if I had his phone in my palm. I got access to his Snapchat messages and videos, WhatsApp, instagram, Facebook, call logs ,video chat , text messages etc all in one swipe. I’m happy I got to discover the truth, knowing is better than self doubt. He is definitely the real deal, do not hesitate to reach out to him at hackerspytech @gmail com for a perfect, quality and satisfactory spying and investigatory services.

Alora Brynn

Jun 20, 2023, 8:49:56 PM6/20/23
You can Hire a professional and special hacker with good reputations and integrity to hack any cell phone activities remotely for you as long as you have the target person cell phone numbers. HACKERSPYTECH @ GMAIL COM) can provide you a full and untraceable access to live call recording, ambient listening of background sound recording, Text messages, including the deleted text, WhatsApp chats, Facebook account conversations, photos, Email,tracks location, monitor browser activity and history and can clone any cell phone remotely for you without the target person knowledge. You can reach out to him for any of the above services for help. He’s a professional and ethical hacker and always ready to help. Just tell him your problem he’ll help and provides a lasting solutions to it. Text him via email: HACKERSPYTECH @ GMAIL COM ) He will help you and you can also meet him if you’re in the state.
Message has been deleted

Love God first

Jun 20, 2023, 10:19:24 PM6/20/23
“RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS (BINARY OPTIONS, BITCOINS, LOAN SCAM).
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SWIFT FOX CODER RECOVERY COMPANY.
Remotespyhacker at gmail . com

Hiring a professional cyber security agent has been one of the world most technical valued navigating information. High prolific information and Privileges comes rare as it has been understood that what people do not see, they will never know.
Welcome to the SWIFT FOX hacking agency where every request concerning lost funds are recovered within a short period of time.
The crucial benefit of contacting The RemoteSpy Hacker recovery company is
[...]
•BITCOIN OR OTHER CRYPTO CURRENCY INVESTMENTS
✉️Email: remotespyhacker at gmail.com

Etienne MacDonald

Jun 21, 2023, 11:08:27 AM6/21/23
Be wise and don't be fooled like myself, I want to share my experience with online investing firms and caution everyone against entrusting your cryptocurrency to them.

Recently, I was deceived into depositing more than $105,000 with an online investment company. However, when I tried to withdraw my funds, they requested further funds before they would process my withdrawal. Despite my repeated requests for my money back, they declined to give me my money back and eventually stopped returning my calls and answering my emails.

I was at my wit's end, but fortunately, a friend of mine introduced me to SPYWARE CYBER, an online information security company. I was initially amazed by their quick delivery and response times. They handled my case flawlessly, and thanks to them, I finally received my money back.

Therefore, I would like to heartily recommend SPYWARE CYBER to anyone experiencing cryptocurrency loss. They are of the explicit level and have a wealth of experience in dealing with cryptocurrency theft. You may contact SPYWARE CYBER using the details below for information on how to recover your lost cryptocurrency funds:

Email: SPYWARE@CYBERGAL(.)COM
WhatsApp: +19892640381
Website: https://cybegal.net

In conclusion, I urge you to be cautious when dealing with online investment companies, and if you are a victim of cryptocurrency theft, do not hesitate to reach out to SPYWARE CYBER for help.

Alisha Lee

Jun 21, 2023, 4:43:11 PM6/21/23

Coder Cyber Services is coming with premium solutions for lost crypto recovery on a single dedicated platform. New generation investors now have it easier thanks to cryptocurrency futures trading, but with so many unscrupulous and fraudulent brokers popping up, it's effortless to choose the wrong one when making investments. With the aid of this specialized tool from Coder Cyber Services,you can also gain the recovery of your lost cryptocurrency because their trade indications are so precise, you can utilize their technical signals to recover your lost cryptocurrency. Contact Coder Cyber Services immediately in order to get your stolen money back as soon as possible if you have been a victim of theft.
Email: Codercybe...@execs.com
WhatsApp: +1 (403) 407-3407.

Thanks.

Trevor Philips

Jun 22, 2023, 11:32:57 AM6/22/23
I’m really grateful I didn’t end my life after I lost everything cause honestly thoughts like that did fly through my head and I am happy I didn’t succumb to that , they would have been no way to bring me back to life but “VALOR HACK” were able to bring back what I lost . My name is “TREVOR PHILIPS” … this all started in our apartment in Hollywood California it was just me and my wife that lived there , if I remember correctly I think i got a link from where I use to work about a group project the company was setting up to assist us and make our retirement more financially secure . I was really skeptical about this offer but then we were added to the company group chat or anyways so I thought. then we were asked to invest in a binary options trading , claimed that our company endorsed it . i had 3 of my buddies from work in that group and we all agreed to give this a spin at least find out what it is our company prepared for us , honestly we had no idea what was going on , our first investment to this binary option trading was $400,000 and I continued with my life . In a month we all got notified of the profits we made , more than 30% of what we invested and it was looking good ,we were notified of a tax we had to pay monthly $50,000 for the duration of 6 months that I invested in this company . These rogue deceived us into investing and investing and when we tried to withdraw we were asked to pay an authorization fee which we did , then again we were asked to pay a first time withdrawal fee and more fees that was when we started to question this company and how genuine they claim they are . When we looked closely we found out that the email we got was from a phished email of our main company , this only meant one thing that we have just been tricked into loosing millions , I made a total investment of 1.4 million USD , traumatized and looking like the end . It was when I started having those evil thought of ending it all , my wife lost weight so did I and we had nothing left anymore and were at risk of eviction except we sell our luxury cars . I was in a dark place mentally and financially , I never thought or believed anyone could do it but they proved to me that indeed all hackers are different and you just need to meet the right one “VALOR HACK” did the unbelievable . I had to share this to the world , we always get hit hard by these tricksters and it sometimes it might drives us into doing crazy things instead of ending it all , let your crazy thought be about recovering what you lost and contacting EMAIL ; valorhaq @ g mail COM . “VALOR HACK” helped me and my colleague from work , one of us looked them up and I want to share it to all of you , to show gratitude for the great service I got !.

jordan viera

Jun 22, 2023, 6:09:34 PM6/22/23
I am proud to recommend Mr. Harry Chawney for a selfless and reliable Bitcoin recovery agent who helped me to recover my Bitcoin Wallet which i had all my savings on, I got his contact from a friend of mine which he helped to also recover her Bitcoin too Contact him via email: harrychawney15@ gmail. com, and I hope this was helpful, I wish you Good luck or you can message them on WhatsApp+1 (913) 326-5729

Alora Brynn

Jun 22, 2023, 11:17:44 PM6/22/23
few days ago I came online in search of a hacker that I could hire to do a spy job for me, it was very important so I needed a strong hacker for my job. I came across several reviews but I figured hackerspytech @ gmail com was well praised for doing similar jobs that I needed. I decided to give this hacker on google mail the job, he gave me 4 hours to wait for results and then he came in. I was more surprised when I was informed I could see everything like a website, Spytech hacker is accurate hacker for hire in my opinion. I'm came back to write this cause I'm grateful despite the rate of fake hackers scamming he has proved he is genuine You should use him as well coz i highly recommend his service

Paid Tv

Paid Tv

Raymond Hossain

Jun 23, 2023, 3:55:09 AM6/23/23
I lost my wife not long ago then I decided to give dating a try once more , and it turned out to be a bad decision for me . Me and Sarah were talking for over 3 months and everything seemed right with her at first , at some point she said that she wanted me to help claim her inheritance that’s been held on an investment website which her dad left for her, I didn’t see it as an issue because I was helping my wife to be . I reached out to the support team to know the requirement for the inheritance to be claimed and paid to her , the support said I had to pay a certain release clause which was 10% of the total amount that was to be claimed, I told her and she said it’s fine that I should sort it out , when the money is paid I can take back my funds .but little did I know that she was involved with the company and all the stories about her money being held was all lies , I ended up paying a total of £300,000 in profit claim .. this went on for over a month before I hired a private hacker “ VIRTUALHACKNET @ GMAIL dot COM “to help recover her inheritance and that was when I knew she was part of the whole scheme , I told her my plans of hiring a hacker to help recover her funds since the company doesn’t want to pay her , but she didn’t buy the idea of hiring one . I still went on without her knowledge.The hacker now told me that there was no profits to claim at first , I didn’t believe him but later on he came up with proofs, I was so disappointed for trusting her at the first place , but the most interesting part of it all was me being able to recover my £300,000 I paid to them , I’m so grateful to Virtualhacknet for the help and support . If you ever need help to recover your lost money contact them on telegram @ VIRTUALHACKNET .

Stella Obioma

Jun 23, 2023, 9:00:57 PM6/23/23
Discovered that my hot girlfriend was just using me and have been having
sex with another guy even before she met me when i finally got the nerve to spy on her cause i don’t understand the mixed messages she has been giving me for a while which i can see now is clearly intentional. I confronted her with the truth and we broke up, its better to be single than to be in a bad relationship, DIGITALTECH is the hacker that helped me when i badly needed to spy on her. You can reach him via email at digitaltechacker at gmail dot com

Maxime Campbell

Jun 24, 2023, 8:43:25 AM6/24/23
To all of you out there, I simply want to share my story. I tried to invest my money in BTC, which led to myself being financially destroyed by an internet charlatan. I fell for an enticement involving bitcoin investments, wherein you are required to hold onto any funds in your BTC wallet. I regrettably ended up in the wrong hands because the idea seemed really excellent. You may picture the amount at risk considering that I invested $3,000 every two weeks out of my savings for a few months. The crooks completely cut off all forms of interpersonal interaction with me, and I never received any return on my investment. After speaking with an acquaintance, I was introduced to Wizard Web Recovery, An entity that recovers stolen Bitcoin. Within a few business days after I informed them of the incidents, they returned 95% of my cash. At the same time, I was surprised and delighted. Please get in touch through the website (wizardwebrecovery.net) for urgent assistance.

Rochelle Curtis

Jun 24, 2023, 5:05:24 PM6/24/23
On Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 3:43:25 PM UTC+3, Maxime Campbell wrote:
> To all of you out there, I simply want to share my story. I tried to invest my money in BTC, which led to myself being financially destroyed by an internet charlatan. I fell for an enticement involving bitcoin investments, wherein you are required to hold onto any funds in your BTC wallet. I regrettably ended up in the wrong hands because the idea seemed really excellent. You may picture the amount at risk considering that I invested $3,000 every two weeks out of my savings for a few months. The crooks completely cut off all forms of interpersonal interaction with me, and I never received any return on my investment. After speaking with an acquaintance, I was introduced to Wizard Web Recovery, An entity that recovers stolen Bitcoin. Within a few business days after I informed them of the incidents, they returned 95% of my cash. At the same time, I was surprised and delighted. Please get in touch through the website (wizardwebrecovery.net) for urgent assistance.

My partner's and I savings almost got lost because we decided to trade with a dubious investment website directed by a crypto broker. I was referred to CYBER GENIE INT'L by a golf buddy that had used their service already recovering his lost funds after being a victim of a romance scam. I got positive results within hours of hiring them luckily, Hence why I said we almost lost our funds to scammers. I recommend them to any person who has fallen prey to any online scam. Superb customer assistance, confidentiality, and above all, positive results. This cyber guru was very effective in guiding me on how to pursue the recovery of our funds.
Email: Cybergenie (@) cyberservices (.) com
W/A: + 1 (2.5.2) 5.1.2-03,91

Katrina O'Callaghan

Jun 25, 2023, 12:26:45 AM6/25/23
Looking for a way out? It’s simple, When it comes to tracking Locations of mobile phones, computer system & individuals using them or remote mobile hacking into devices, This Genius hacker provides the very best of services, I’m glad to introduce him to you all, I have been fooled many times by some other Sham hackers that pretend to be what they are not and it really makes me feel bad. I was at the point of giving up, but luckily, I was introduced to the best hacker ever, contact his gmail on hackerspytech @ gmail com who he eventually offered me the best solution I ever needed retrieving some old deleted texts and a round-the-clock location monitoring of my husband’s phone and everything worked fine, he’s very fast honest and reliable, work with him today for the best solution. contact him on hackerspytech @ gmail com

Stella Obioma

Jun 25, 2023, 12:51:34 PM6/25/23
Haccking Cell Phone is not an easy task if you don’t have access to the phone and there are different methods to haack a phone. digitaltechacker a^t gma..il dot c..om offers unlimited access to any phone either iOS/Android. You can gain access with the possibility of not touching the device but hacking can give you access without touching the device. Hacking can be possible without touching the cell phone, I’m a living witness to the service of digitaltechacker a^t gma..il dot c..om

Stella Obioma

Jun 25, 2023, 12:54:42 PM6/25/23
I almost gave up on getting a genuine and real hacker because I’ve been ripped off $755 by sca.,mmers before I was introduced to
Digitaltech Hacker that helped me build a software that I use to monitor my husband's Facebook messenger , whatsapp and SMS, videos and location information. I’m super excited about the fact that I caught my ex by reading all his messages and even saw him sending nudes to men & women . So if you need his service as well contact him on digitaltechacker on google mail

Claudio Khong

Jun 26, 2023, 3:08:14 AM6/26/23
On Sunday, 25 June 2023 at 17:54:42 UTC+1, Stella Obioma wrote:
> I almost gave up on getting a genuine and real hacker because I’ve been ripped off $755 by sca.,mmers before I was introduced to
> Digitaltech Hacker that helped me build a software that I use to monitor my husband's Facebook messenger , whatsapp and SMS, videos and location information. I’m super excited about the fact that I caught my ex by reading all his messages and even saw him sending nudes to men & women . So if you need his service as well contact him on digitaltechacker on google mail

Damn I was so dumb trusting someone I just met online . I wanted to venture into crypto investment and have been having a hard time finding the right company to work with , but at last I came across this lady on instagram who claimed to be a crypto broker , she referred me to this website where I can invest and trade with my money to earn profits on a daily basis with a certain fixed referral commission , at some point I was having issues of withdrawal, that was after I have already invested heavily with the company , I tried reaching out to the broker to complain about the issues I’m experiencing because she told me that my funds is in safe hands after providing lots of evidentiary to back her claims , meanwhile she was just deceitful and Corny . I have tossed in about £217,000 before realising that she was part of this whole scheme . Finally when I realised that I’ve been duped I had to work with a private Recovery Firm “ V I R T U A L H A C K N E T @ g m a i l . C o m “ and that was how I had a change of story , it took the team just 48 hours to retrieve my money back and the culprits brought to justice . The team are a group of hackers who expertises in this type of cases . ON telegram @ Viirtualhacknet .

Schanel David

Jun 26, 2023, 8:44:51 PM6/26/23
I kept wondering how possible it was to raise a score as low as 430 to 800+ until I came in contact with H A C K M A V E N S CREDIT SPECIALIST who helped me clean up all the bad items in my credit report and raised my score to 805 within a short period of time. That was incredible! I strongly recommend them to anyone having credit-related issues. EMAIL: H A C K M A V E N S 5 @ G M A I L. C O M or Call/Text/WhatsApp: [+ 1 (2 0 9) 4 1 7 – 1 9 5 7].

Lopez Alejandra

Jun 27, 2023, 9:49:05 PM6/27/23
OMG,THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED. just a mail to spyhackelite @gmail com
I wouldn't have known how easy it is to gain access to my partner device if I had not met with you. All thanks to everyone for the recommendations
FINALLY! THIS IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME

Aiden Declan

Jun 28, 2023, 1:48:37 AM6/28/23
I was persuaded to buy cryptocurrency by someone I met online.They have access to a group of analysts that provided reliable predictions for the rise and fall of BTC. I initially attempted with a modest amount just to be sure, and I was successful in withdrawing money twice. This demonstrated a growth in the signals I was receiving. I made the decision to include corporate funds as well. When I tried to contact the individual at that point, he had banned all of his connections, which is when everything started to go wrong. I tried everything until a professional hacker directed me to Wizard Web Recovery, A company that helps individuals and businesses recover their stolen BTC assets. They truly helped me to recover everything at an affordable fee and I was elated. If you are in the same boat, To learn more about them kindly visit their website: www. wizardwebrecovery.net

Kathleen Coryna

Jun 28, 2023, 6:41:06 AM6/28/23
On Wednesday, June 28, 2023 at 6:48:37 AM UTC+1, Aiden Declan wrote:
> I was persuaded to buy cryptocurrency by someone I met online.They have access to a group of analysts that provided reliable predictions for the rise and fall of BTC. I initially attempted with a modest amount just to be sure, and I was successful in withdrawing money twice. This demonstrated a growth in the signals I was receiving. I made the decision to include corporate funds as well. When I tried to contact the individual at that point, he had banned all of his connections, which is when everything started to go wrong. I tried everything until a professional hacker directed me to Wizard Web Recovery, A company that helps individuals and businesses recover their stolen BTC assets. They truly helped me to recover everything at an affordable fee and I was elated. If you are in the same boat, To learn more about them kindly visit their website: www. wizardwebrecovery.net

I made up my mind never to trust anyone online again after loosing the loan I took out for business to an investment company. As of early February I needed to renovate my restaurant and for that reason I took out a loan for this , but along the line a friend of mine introduced me to an online investment website that she just started investing with , she said she had been paid out severally and it seemed to be a legit company , I didn’t want to give it a try at first but I gave it a second thought at some point .. that this might be my way of paying off my loan and still get to renovate my restaurant after receiving my profits . I ended up investing $192k usdt with the company and was expecting to be paid out $327k after 2 weeks of trading just like they said in the signed agreement , the 2 weeks went by and I tried withdrawing but I couldn’t withdraw a dime from my account and that’s when they came up with stories why I can’t access my funds anymore , at that point I knew this whole stuff was just a scam and I needed to find a way out of this whole mess I brought to myself , fortunately I was able to make contact with a recovery firm “ V IR TU AL HAC KNET @ G mail . COM “ these guys are my life savers , they were able to recover back my whole initial investment of $192k , My friend continued with them afterwards on telegram @ Virtualhacknet to see to her own issue since mine turned out right , my friend also testified that they were indeed an expert in this field after recovering her own funds as well . I’m glad these people didn’t get away with my money because I would have been doomed and restless . All thanks to the team .

Cody Luis

Jun 28, 2023, 6:29:29 PM6/28/23
A woman reached out to me on social media asking me to trade cryptocurrencies with her business,persistently persuading me to keep raising my deposits for various justifications. In the end, I lost roughly $70,000, and I have never been so inconsolable in my life, having given her my utmost trust only to be duped in this manner. One of those unscrupulous businesses with nothing to offer. If I had read some forum remarks sooner, I wouldn't have had to deal with them. Delighted I located a dependable professional from Coder Cyber Services in several forums who assisted me in recovering all I had lost. I want to recommend the recovery specialists at Coder Cyber Services if you are also a victim of these people or lost money to organizations with similar goals. They'll make sure you recover whatever you lost. Coder Cyber Services can be accessible by using:
Email: Codercyberservices(at)execs dot com
Thank you

Reedus Andrew

Jun 28, 2023, 6:29:41 PM6/28/23
“I invested with a Crypto broker without proper research to know what I was hoarding my hard-earned money into, only to find out it was a hoax and sham. I invested over $180,000 USD estimated to be 6.3 BTC. I was unable to make any withdrawals out of my initial deposits let alone the gains he claimed I have earned even after meeting the bogus fees and charges he is always requesting. Fortunately, I got to know about CYBER GENIE's Bitcoin recovery programmers through research and positive reviews on Google. After a couple of hours consulting with them, all my funds were recovered including my profits. I can’t thank these guys enough for making me not another prey to these scammers. Thank you Cyber Genie. Consult them via:
“Cybergenie@ Cyberservices . com”
“WhatsApp!! (+1252) (512)(039)1”

Lopez Alejandra

Jun 28, 2023, 8:08:45 PM6/28/23
I have actually gone through a lot emotionally for over 9 months now and there has been no one to help me. I need to desperately access my husband's whatsapp to find out what as been keeping him away from home but no hacker was down to assist me until I contacted spyhackelite @gmail com I actually have been able to get access to my husbands whatsapp messages and gotten all evidence I needed for this divorce.

Camilla Macedo

Jun 28, 2023, 9:29:38 PM6/28/23
Great job done by this professional Spytech Hacker just yesterday I was on here looking for a way to bypass my partner’s phone, yeah I know he is chatting with someone and deleting all messages immediately. Then I read a review recommending the superb service delivered by hackerspytech @ gmail c om then I went ahead to try him after my past encounters with some sham hackers and i Will say he delivered to me exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it to be. Indeed he is a professional, i highly recommend this Spytech Hacker and his services were so affordable

juan

Jun 28, 2023, 10:27:43 PM6/28/23
Get in touch with Remotespyhacker for all your hack related such as; Cloning, Tracking, Spying, Retrieving of deleted text messages, Upgrading of results, Hack social media accounts, Erase criminal record. His service is safe and secure. Get in touch with him via his email remotespyhacker @gmail com

Enzo Thompson

Jun 29, 2023, 1:50:13 AM6/29/23
I started investing my money with a company that deals in bitcoin after visiting their website, and it seemed like a good idea to me. I didn't invest much right away, but after receiving a few reimbursements within the first month of my investment, I decided to increase my investment because the platform was verified, but little did I know that I knew nothing about the company. They were only using the reimbursements to tempt me to make further investments, and I landed up losing £137,000. I complained to the police, but they were powerless to intervene. I then attempted to conduct independent research to see if there was anything I could do and discovered this amazing hacker Wizard web recovery on a post about hackers and how you can get your money back with just a few pieces of information you submit. I didn't think twice about contacting them via: wizardwebrecovery(@)programmer.net, What else could I say than being thankful to Wizard web recovery for being able to recover my bitcoin in full again in just a week. I'm alive today thanks to Wizard Web Recovery. If they hadn't provided assistance I'm not sure who I would be now.

Wizard Web Recovery Homepage at: https://wizardwebrecovery.net/ or WhatsApp: +19177253296
It is loading more messages.