KL-7 and KW-7 described on web site

Quadibloc

Mar 21, 2022, 12:00:26 AM3/21/22
Years ago, I acknowledged on my web page that the Crypto
Museum web site had a description of the KL-7 rotor machine,
but I had not included a description of it on my own web page.
The other day, I stumbled on that description again, and decided
it was high time for me to include this information on my page
also; it is now present at

http://www.quadibloc.com/crypto/ro020703.htm

And in addition, while I was visiting the site, I looked at the
page for the KW-7; while it did not include a description of
the machine's cipher, it did include some documentation,
including a manual with "Theory of Operation" in the title,
declassified in 2006, the same year the KL-7 was declassified.

After contacting the Crypto Museum about this, I have decided that
it is genuinely unlikely that I would be endangering the national
security of the United States by proceeding with a web page on
what I was able to glean from that manual, and so I attempt to
describe the KW-7 on this page:

http://www.quadibloc.com/crypto/co4815.htm

John Savard

Nomen Nescio

Apr 9, 2022, 11:08:41 PM4/9/22
It's amazing that John Savard is still alive. As vaccinated with covid gene
therapies, he should soon die of a heart attack or a stroke and we will
never hear more about him.

never forget the aim of the national security agencies :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

"Quadibloc" <jsa...@ecn.ab.ca> a écrit dans le message de news:
82b18854-e107-4b0e...@googlegroups.com...