Crypto video on-line course (free)

Christof Paar

Nov 30, 2011, 8:12:26 AM11/30/11

The English videos of my 2-semester course "Introduction to Cryptography and
Data Security" are now available. The videos can be found on the companion
website of our textbook:

www.crypto-textbook.com (click on "Online Course -> Video")

Each of the 22 lectures is about 90min long. They cover much of the material
of the textbook. However, most of it should be understandable without it.

Please feel free to forward the link to people interested.

Cheers, Christof

PS: If you move the mouse cursor over the icons, the content of the
video is displayed.

PPS: For the more daring ones: anybody interested in refreshing his/ her
German is welcome to watch the native language videos :)

Prof. Christof Paar
Chair for Embedded Security
Dept. Electrical Engineering & Information Technology
Ruhr University Bochum, Germany

Mobile: +49 (0)170 790 3393

Greg Rose

Nov 30, 2011, 10:10:23 PM11/30/11

In article <9jmodp...@mid.individual.net>,
Christof Paar <Christ...@rub.de> wrote:

>The English videos of my 2-semester course "Introduction to Cryptography and
>Data Security" are now available. The videos can be found on the companion
>website of our textbook:
>
>www.crypto-textbook.com (click on "Online Course -> Video")

Christof, thanks for putting the course online.
I have no hesitation in recommending it to my
colleagues at work.

For the rest of the readers here, Christof helped
me get my start in crypto, and he and his group
are doing excellent research in the field.

Greg.