cryptospecs

Miroslav Stampar

Feb 10, 2010, 9:46:39 PM2/10/10

Hi.

I've posted a project on a google code pages called
"cryptospecs" (http://code.google.com/p/cryptospecs/) which is a
result of a personal research on cryptographic algorithm
specifications years ago. The idea was to collect necessary data for
their implementation (which I've done as a separate project).

If you want to join and/or contribute to this project I would be most
honored. There is still a need for some of the algorithms to collect
official specifications (in some of the cases Wikipedia articles were
used because of their simplicity toward the normal user).

Kind regards,
Miroslav Stampar