Ask the AI Mind: what do you think

menti...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 3:24:59 PM5/15/18
First point Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE) at

http://ai.neocities.org/AiMind.html

and then in lower-case type "what do you think" plus [ENTER].

The newly updated JavaScript Artificial Intelligence (JSAI) will activate the pronoun-concept "I" and the verb-concept "think" to generate a main clause of "I THINK...." The ConJoin module will speak the conjunction "THAT". The Indicative() mind-module will then fetch from conceptual and auditory memory whatever thought is currently most highly activated. Typically the JSAI will respond:

"I THINK THAT I AM A PERSON".

ATM
--
http://www.ai4u-konferenz.de