Re: Stanley Jackson's life outside of cricket (EVIL CIA NSA MI6 Psychopaths THREATENED TO MURDER ME)

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Mar 29, 2022, 2:41:19 AM3/29/22
On 3/28/2022 4:31 PM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 4:44:00 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> http://nigeness.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-hon-fs-jackson-cricketer.html
>>> "Born on this day in 1870 was Yorkshire and England cricketer Stanley Jackson - or, to give him his full name and honorifics, Sir Francis Stanley Jackson, GCSI, GCIE, KStJ, PC. As that list of initials hints, Jackson was a man of many parts, and he had quite a life.
>>> At Harrow, Jackson was a friend of the future Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin, and had another one, Winston Churchill, as his fag."
>>> RH
>
>> #India in 1947 had a literacy rate of 12%, lifespan 32 yrs, and a GDP of
>> Rs. 2.70 lakh crore.
>>
>> Today literacy in India is 76%, lifespan 70 yrs, and #GDP nearly Rs. 200
>> lakh crore - larger than the GDP of former colonial power #Britain.
>
> Indian population is 1,403,458,058
> British population is 68,207,116
>
> So your GDP should be twenty time greater than Britain's but it's not even close to that.
>
> India's GDP in 2021 is 2850.00 USD Billion
> British GDP in 2020 was 2707.74 billion US dollars
>
> So the Indian GDP is only 143 Billion USDs ahead of Britain which is peanuts these days.
>
> If you were equal to Britain your GDP would be 57,000 Billion USD.
>
> So fuck off you racist, boastful genocidal Nationalist turd.
>
>> Winston Churchill:
>>

>> "Objections of India Office are unreasonable. I'm strongly in favour of
>> using poisoned gas on uncivilised tribes."
>
> Yes, Churchill wanted to use tear gas ('lachrymatory gas') to punish the genocidal, tribal Kurds.
>
> https://www.nationalchurchillmuseum.org/churchills-1919-war-office-memorandum.html
>
> They deserved sarin for participating in the genocide of the Armenians but Liberal wet-end Churchill wanted to make their eyes water with tear gas.
>
>> "Indians are a beastly people with a beastly religion."
>
> Yes, they use tear gas to punish protestors...
>
> https://www.reuters.com/world/indian-police-fire-tear-gas-protesting-farmers-enter-delhis-red-fort-2021-01-26/
> 'Police fired tear gas in an unsuccessful bid to force the protesters back.'
>
> Be seeing you.

I told you all the cricket fans thousands of times.

This Psychopath Andrew Smith aka Bill Pollock aka Bobby Smith aka
Loughall Tomartyr with email id tsp...@gmail.com changes its name
frequently as "secret coded messages" and responses to my private
thoughts and also their own messages, like this one.

They used the name "CONFIRMATION"
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/Mtk5Y6QZ89I/m/OfL5d5aWBAAJ

The CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths are informing me with this
SECRET CODED MESSAGE "CONFIRMATION" that they will INDEED TORTURE and
MURDER ME, because I started emailing the media to EXPOSE these EVIL CIA
NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths of how they have been SECRETLY
CHIPPING millions of americans, brits, ozzies and global public with
MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS and linking their brains to NSA Quantum Computer
HIVE AI and remotely operating them like PUPPETS for the last 40 yrs.

These NANOBOTS are NOT visible to the naked eye. They are SPRAYING these
nanobots in the AIR public breathes for the last 40 yrs and SECRETLY
CHIPPING humans and turning them into SUPERCOMPUTER AI CONTROLLED PUPPETS.

READ what this DARPA Scientist Dr. James Giordano said about the
nanobots, which are biopenetrable and they attach themselves to our
ears, nose, mucous membranes, eyes. Once they attach to our bodies, the
EVIL Psychopaths can LITERALLY TORTURE us anytime, anywhere REMOTELY but
Nobody can TRACE BACK the CRIMES to the EVIL PSYCHOPATHS.

22:35 - Dr James Giordano - This technology went from drawing board to
reality - Nanoswarms, biopenetrable that you cannot see, that can penetrate
and integrate themselves with variety of mucous membranes, lobes, ears,
eyes, nose, impossible to detect and attributions become exceedingly
difficult to demonstrate. Read and Write into the brain - REMOTELY.

The New World Order 2020: A Cybernetic Hive Mind Matrix controlled by
Avatar Gods in the Cloud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmCIlJLIJY

None of you and the global public are understanding the GRAVITY OF THE
SITUATION.

The era of human beings/homos sapiens is OVER. Millions of humans are
being REMOTELY OPERATED by EVIL AI of NSA Quantum Computers, without
their knowledge and consent.

These EVIL Psychopaths COVERTLY CONTROL the entire western media, which
KEEPS your minds FOCUSED on manufactured evil rest of the world.

If all you know what I know about Western Countries, you will PACK UP
YOUR BAGS and RUN AWAY and SEEK ASYLUM in Russia and China.

ALL OF YOU need to PUT CONCERTED EFFORT and "REMOVE" the DISINFORMATION
"INJECTED" into your brains by the CIA MI6 controlled MSM.

99.9% of what you SEE, THINK, PERCEIVE and EXPERIENCE is NOT REAL
REALITY, it is FAKE/DELUSIONAL REALITY artificially injected and
projected by the MOST EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths who are
DECEIVING the entire human species.

De-classified CIA's mind control research document confirmed that they
can remote-control animals' activities by 1961

From John Marks' book "The Search for the Manchurian Candidate"

Adapt remote control technique developed on the animals for use on man:
De-classified CIA's mind control research document confirmed that they
can remote-control animals' activities by 1961. The document goes to
say these methods would be adapted for use on man.

In November, 1961, a CIA document stated that: "The remote control of
activities in several species of animals had been demonstrated (...).
The evaluation will be conducted toward the application of selected
elements of these techniques to Man."

Clearly, the mind-control researchers can remote-control the activation
of human organism with electric signals since the early 1960s.

It should take only a year to adapt these technologies developed on
animals to be used on man.

---------

Just IMAGINE "HOW ADVANCED CIA Mind Control Technologies are TODAY", IF
they were able to REMOTELY CONTROL "multiple species of animals" by
fucking 1961.

It ONLY takes a year or two to ADAPT technologies to man, what worked on
animals.

----------

“Is Mind Control Possible? Absolutely. There is a mountain of
evidence..Today we know there are technologies that can induce sound
into the brain at a distance, can monitor and alter brainwaves at a
distance, can alter behavior at a distance, can induce images into the
brain at a distance, can target individual organs at a distance. Can
disrupt the calcium ions binding on individual cell surfaces at a
distance, creating pain and other effects anywhere in the body. Mind
control technology exists, without a question.”
-- Dr Eldon Byrd, U.S. Navy, 2001

I want to make this very clear. This is NOT a conspiracy theory Your
data is being collected.
What data you say? Your every activity, transaction, physical or virtual
communication and YES, your "INNERMOST PERSONAL THOUGHTS" will be
catalogued and uploaded to a HIVE based AI SYSTEM on the GLOBAL
INFORMATION GRID.
NESD - Neural Engineering Systems Design, Puts the BRAIN at our fingertips.
Dr. James Giordano
DARPA ADVISOR REVEALS CONSCIOUS A.I. SUPERCOMPUTERS USED FOR MIND
CONTROL OF TARGETED INDIVIDUALS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqQMGNNYuA

J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director:

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a
conspiracy “so monstrous” he cannot believe it exists. The American mind
simply has NOT come to a realization of the “evil which has been
introduced into our midst.”

With Magnetic Nanoparticles, Scientists Remotely Control Neurons and
Animal Behavior
http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2010/07/11518.html

CIA developed these Mind Control Nanobots by the 1970s and have been
SPRAYING these nanobots in the air people breathe in theaters, concert
halls, stadiums, downtowns etc and secretly chipping people.

You can EASILY extrapolate that IF a couple of University scientists
"successfully controlled animals remotely", with JUST a couple of
million dollars budget, then HOW ADVANCED CIA technology would be, given
the FACT that they DEVELOPED it since the 1950s with MKULTRA program
with $Trillions of Black Budgets and the best of the best Mind Control
Scientists and 70 yrs of TIME and "complete secrecy".

MIND CONTROL PATENT 6011991 - Remote brain computer interface - Neural
Monitoring via satellite
directed not necessarily by humans but by a computer system that sits on
a global information grid in a network centric environment
that can not only monitor your thoughts but modify your behavior
Patented by Mardirossian

Those Mind Control Nanobots travel through our noses when we inhale, and
attach themselves to our brain synapses like shown in the following
video. Millions of them.

Mind Control Nanobots Attaching Themselves To Brain Synapses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2Xw-GNkUQ

See, how EASY it is to secretly chip people, once you know how it is done.

Method of Secretly Chipping Humans - GAMER Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4

Mind Control Nanobots are COLORLESS in REALITY, but the director used
WHITE POWDER for Illustration in GAMER Movie.

POTUS, Congress and Senators are NOT your govt.

They are at the SAME LEVEL as you, me and any other general american
public, EXCEPT with "very limited powers" to make ONLY Social Policies.

Wars, Foreign Policies and Business Decisions are all MADE by the EVIL
Shadow US govt who GIVES ORDERS to potus, congress and senators from
behind to EXECUTE them.

Here is the US GOVT SECURITY ORGANIZATION CHART.

US Govt Security Organization Chart - POTUS
https://imgur.com/gallery/ljiZMSj

The EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths "CUNNINGLY PROJECT POTUS" as the
"most powerful person" on the planet TO DECEIVE the WORLD and PERPETRATE
the LIE that amrikka, UK, Aus and the WEST are "angelic democracies".

If you don't believe it, here is the SECONDARY EVIDENCE in the first ONE
MINUTE of the video. There are total 38 SECURITY LEVELS in and above Top
Secret Crypto.

Colonel Daniel Salter -US Govt Security Structure Chart -POTUS Level 17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV_02a6WbiI

Bryan Kofron Targeted Individuals Mind Control Voice to Skull Electronic
Harassment GangStalking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NCsuq5VcU

The REAL FIGURE of no.of victims is CLOSE TO 5 MILLION Amrikkan brains
LINKED to NSA QUANTUM COMPUTER EVIL AI HIVE.

Those 5 mil amerikkkans have NO FREE WILL. They are being REMOTELY
PROGRAMMED and OPERATED like fucking PUPPETS just for PSYCHOPATHIC FUN.

Your ENTIRE POTUS n CONGRESS LOW IQ clowns LIVE IN FEAR of your REAL
GOVT aka CIA+NSA+FBI+DOD+DOJ+DARPA+DOE+NRO+IRS.

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSED this EVIL SHADOW
GOVT in the VIDEOS BELOW, whom even POTUSes, Senators, Mayors and
Congressmen WARNED amrikkkan public about and "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron - Remote Neural Monitoring of Targeted
Individuals
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gang Stalking,
Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy Weapons
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc