An open letter to traitor Condi Rice

Vendicar Decarian

Apr 13, 2004, 8:49:29 AM4/13/04
AN OPEN LETTER TO CONDOLEEZZA RICE
"You Are a Liar"

by

Catherine Austin Fitts
Former Assistant Secretary of Housing

Hon. Condoleezza Rice
National Security Advisor
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

April 9, 2004

Dear Ms. Rice:

I am writing to communicate four points regarding your testimony yesterday
under oath before the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the
United States.

Point #1: You are a liar.

Attorney General Ashcroft sits on the National Security Council. Warned by
his FBI security detail, the head of law enforcement for the United States
knew to avoid commercial airlines on September 11, 2001.

It was your job as National Security Advisor to make sure that the people
who flew on American Airlines Flight 11, United Airlines Flight 175, United
Airlines Flight 93 and American Airlines Flight 77 had the benefit of the
same warnings as those they paid to protect us.

You knew. You kept silent. They died.

You had numerous warnings of the risks of 9-11 - sufficient to let the
American people know and use their best judgment as to how to protect
themselves from a possible attack. It was your job as National Security
Advisor to make sure that the people in the South Tower of the World Trade
Center had the knowledge they needed to evacuate their building upon seeing
the North Tower hit by a plane.

You knew. You kept silent. They died.

Point #2: Your motives are transparent.

The World Trade Center is in the heart of New York City - one of the great
financial capitals of the world. The Pentagon is in the heart of
Washington -- the appropriation and accounting capital for the US federal
budget and credit and the US Treasury - the largest issuer of securities in
the world.

Unlike many other terrorist attacks, these attacks killed people whose
family, friends and neighbors understand how these financial systems work.
Victim families, friends and the residents of the communities directly
harmed can calculate who made money on 9-11 profiteering. They can trace the
flow of money into the 2004 Presidential campaign coffers from the profits
your supporters made as a result of 9-11 profiteering. They can calculate
how 9-11 profiteering connects to the financing and silence of corporate
media.

Those personally impacted and the global researchers they network with have
the intellectual power and personal courage to ask and answer, "Cui Bono?"
(Who Benefits?) They understand that your success as National Security
Advisor is as a direct result of your failure to stop 9-11. They can see how
your lies about 9-11 made money for the investment syndicate that put you in
power and for the buyers of US Treasury securities who are so richly paid to
finance the US military, intelligence and enforcement apparatus and the
defense contractors and oil interests it serves.

All the campaign ads in the world can not now convince the American people
that you have their best interests at heart.

Point #3: You are going down.

The richest and most powerful people in the world pay for performance. They
pay you to make the US governmental apparatus look legitimate while they use
it to centralize economic and political power. That means they need liars
who are better at lying than you.

The myth that you had no idea that Americans deserved to be warned about the
risks of flying or planes being used as weapons is now in the dust heap with
the notion that the United States attacked Iraq and our soldiers are dying
to protect us from Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.

Your lies of 9-11 - like your lies about the Iraqi war - have been
profitable for the military-banking complex you represent. These lies,
however, have not misled the crowd. The American people and global citizens
are looking for the truth. We demand the changes that will give meaning and
honor to those who died on 9-11 and in the ensuing wars. We demand an end to
further bloodshed. We demand a refund of all that you and your backers have
stolen from those of us who remain alive.

Point #4: You are guilty of criminal gross negligence.

If you want to catch a terrorist today, you need look no further than your
own mirror.

Many Americans gather this weekend to give thanks that Jesus died for our
sins and gave us the covenant of grace. In the spirit of our Lord's
crucification and resurrection, may God have mercy on your soul.

Sincerely Yours,

Catherine Austin Fitts
Former Assistant Secretary of Housing, Bush I
President
Solari, Inc
PO Box 157
Hickory Valley, TN 38042
731.764.2515
cath...@solari.com

Letter Submitted:

White House Webmail: https://sawho14.eop.gov/PERSdata/intro.htm
E-mail cc to:
President George W. Bush: pres...@whitehouse.gov;
Vice President Richard Cheney: vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov;
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20500
Comments: 202-456-1111
Tel: 202-456-1414

National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
301 7th Street, SW
Room 5125
Washington, DC 20407
(202) 331-4060
in...@9-11Commission.gov

Background Articles:

Ashcroft Flying High
CBS News
Washington DC, July 26, 2001
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/national/main303601.shtml

A Historical Whitewash?
by Kelly Patricia O'Meara
Insight Magazine, November 24, 2003
http://www.insightmag.com/news/565658.html

If the World Was Talking, Why Didn't We Listen?
by Kelly Patricia O'Meara
Insight Magazine, November 24, 2003
http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=detail&storyid=565664

9-11 Profiteering
by Catherine Austin Fitts
Scoop Media, March 22, 2004
http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0403/S00244.htm

A Letter to the Editor of the Wall Street Journal
by Catherine Austin Fitts
Scoop Media, October 6, 2003
http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0310/S00038.htm

Where is the Money?
http://www.whereisthemoney.org

--
"We must create a <economic> crisis in order to ensure that there is no
alternative to a smaller government." - Bush - Imprimus Magazine 1995.

"We seek to remove resources from the control of the state, thereby starving
it." - International Society for Individual Liberty - NeoCon Libertarian.

"Throughout his term, Bush has implied tax cuts would starve the government,
paying for themselves by causing budget deficits that, in turn, would place
heavy pressure on Congress to lower spending." - Jeff Lemieux - Senior
Economist - Progressive Policy Institute.

"They have an agenda which is to starve the government of revenue. But in
order to get it through, they keep on having to pretend that the tax cuts
are affordable, and so they've been suppressing the likely cost of
everything, including the war on terror." - Paul Krugman - Economist.

Rob Duncan

Apr 14, 2004, 2:00:19 AM4/14/04
Jeesh, talk about going mental! This lady needs some serious help.

Rob

"Vendicar Decarian" <V...@Pyro.net> wrote in message

Rob Duncan

Apr 14, 2004, 2:13:21 AM4/14/04
An interesting article. Heres a tid-bit of info you might find interesting.
The single greatest legislator for womans rights, the single greatest womans
rights activist, the most powerful senator who routinely introduced
groundbreaking legislation for woman was... Bob Packwood.

Two close friends of mine, Mary and Margret Lynn, who lived directly across
the street from me, were on his staff, and later sued him. He displayed the
same behavioral pattern as the lib dems (Packwood was a very liberal
republican) in regard to treatment of woman and minorities. He was a cad.

Rob

"John Tibbs" <jwt...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "Vendicar Decarian" <V...@Pyro.net> wrote in message

> > AN OPEN LETTER TO CONDOLEEZZA RICE
>

> Bob Kerrey clarifies the liberal view of blacks and women
> Dennis Prager (archive)
>

> April 13, 2004 | Print | Send
>

> This is how Bob Kerrey, a member of the 9-11 Commission and former
> Democratic senator from Nebraska, opened his questioning of Condoleezza
Rice
> [...]
> activists, at the very least, do not regard black people as they do all
> others and, at worst, believe that blacks are inferior. I am similarly
> convinced that many men who most rail against sexism and advocate feminism
> hold women in lower esteem.
>
> It is almost inconceivable that Sen. Kerrey would have said anything
> analogous to any other American (with the possible exception of one from
> Mexico or Puerto Rico) -- a Japanese, a Jew, a Pole, a German, a
> Uruguayan -- no matter how impressive their rags to power story.
>
> Here's possible proof. Take the example of another minority individual who
> rose from worse circumstances than Condoleezza Rice to be the head of
> American foreign policy -- Dr. Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under
> President Richard Nixon. His Jewish parents fled Nazi Germany for their
> lives and brought their teenage son, Henry, to America. In addition to
> having to adjust to an entirely different culture, a new language and the
> loss of nearly all the property his family owned, Henry Kissinger grew up
> aware that many if not all of his Jewish relatives and friends back in
> Germany were being murdered.
>
> Yet, one cannot imagine a senator beginning a hearing with Henry Kissinger
> noting how impressed he was with Mr. Kissinger's life story. Why not?
> Because many liberals and most Democratic leaders do not take blacks and
> women as seriously as they take whites and men. Blacks and women are
> regarded more as symbols -- of American and male oppression -- than as
real
> people. Also, whereas a white liberal regards a white male as an
individual,
> the white liberal is more likely to regard blacks and women as groups
rather
> than as individuals. And, of course, they are seen as indispensable votes.
>
> In their hearts, many Americans on the left do regard blacks as somewhat
> inferior, meaning, in other words, that they harbor racist views. That is
> the only explanation for the nearly universal leftist belief that all
whites
> are racist, a libel that your child has probably been taught at college in
> some diversity or racial sensitivity seminar.
>
> When a white liberal says or writes this, we presume he is including
> himself. Unless he is saying "all whites except me" are racist -- a claim
so
> megalomaniacal that the claimant risks dismissal as a crackpot -- he
> obviously means that this includes himself. And in this he is right. One
> reason that so many liberals believe that all whites are racist is that
they
> are projecting their racism onto all other whites.
>
> It is probable that belief in black inferiority, or at least in black
> differentness, also helps to explain white liberal support for the
lowering
> of standards for blacks, i.e., affirmative action and quotas.
Conservatives
> believe that no changing of standards is necessary in order for blacks to
> succeed.
>
> Likewise, one reason many liberal leaders support the feminist agenda and
> detect sexism wherever possible is that they know their own record and
> attitudes vis-a-vis women. As is often the case, two of the leading
> supporters of women's rights -- former President Bill Clinton and Sen. Ted
> Kennedy -- are known for their mistreatment of women. The same holds true
> for Hugh Hefner -- the leading displayer of naked women in history, a man
> who believes that the primary purpose of a woman is to function as a man's
> (sexual) playmate -- is a major supporter of feminism and feminist
> organizations. On the other hand, many of the leading Republican national
> politicians -- such as Sen. Orrin Hatch and the two Presidents Bush -- are
> noted for their respectful treatment of the women in their lives.
>
> For all these reasons, Sen. Bob Kerrey, liberal, decided to comment
publicly
> only about Condoleezza Rice's personal story.
>
> Like many people of his political persuasion and in his political party,
he
> saw her as an extraordinary black and female well before he saw her as an
> extraordinary individual.

Vendicar Decarian

Apr 16, 2004, 5:25:26 PM4/16/04

Vendicar Decarian

Apr 16, 2004, 5:25:44 PM4/16/04

"Rob Duncan" <robd...@gbronline.com> wrote in message

> Jeesh, talk about going mental!

Bob Kerrey clarifies the liberal view of blacks and women

jitney

May 8, 2004, 12:41:07 AM5/8/04
"Vendicar Decarian" <blah blah blah...

What does this have to do with chemistry?-Jitney

Vendicar Decarian

May 8, 2004, 3:56:10 PM5/8/04

"jitney" <jtno...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Vendicar Decarian" <blah blah blah...
>

> What does this have to do with chemistry?-Jitney

Five Israelis were seen filming as jet liners ploughed into the Twin
Towers on September 11, 2001 ...

Were they part of a massive spy ring which shadowed the 9/11
hijackers and knew that al-Qaeda planned a devastating terrorist
attack on the USA? Neil Mackay investigates

THERE was ruin and terror in Manhattan, but, over the Hudson River
in New Jersey, a handful of men were dancing. As the World Trade
Centre burned and crumpled, the five men celebrated and filmed the
worst atrocity ever committed on American soil as it played out
before their eyes.

Who do you think they were? Palestinians? Saudis? Iraqis, even?
Al-Qaeda, surely? Wrong on all counts. They were Israelis - and at
least two of them were Israeli intelligence agents, working for
Mossad, the equivalent of MI6 or the CIA.

Their discovery and arrest that morning is a matter of indisputable
fact. To those who have investigated just what the Israelis were up
to that day, the case raises one dreadful possibility: that Israeli
intelligence had been shadowing the al-Qaeda hijackers as they moved
from the Middle East through Europe and into America where they
trained as pilots and prepared to suicide-bomb the symbolic heart of
the United States. And the motive? To bind America in blood and
mutual suffering to the Israeli cause.

After the attacks on New York and Washington, the former Israeli
Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, was asked what the terrorist
strikes would mean for US-Israeli relations. He said: "It's very
good." Then he corrected himself, adding: "Well, it's not good, but
it will generate immediate sympathy [for Israel from Americans]."
If Israel's closest ally felt the collective pain of mass civilian
deaths at the hands of terrorists, then Israel would have an
unbreakable bond with the world's only hyperpower and an effective
free hand in dealing with the Palestinian terrorists who had been
murdering its innocent civilians as the second intifada dragged on
throughout 2001.

It's not surprising that the New Jersey housewife who first spotted
the five Israelis and their white van wants to preserve her
anonymity. She's insisted that she only be identified as Maria. A
neighbour in her apartment building had called her just after the
first strike on the Twin Towers. Maria grabbed a pair of binoculars
and, like millions across the world, she watched the horror of the
day unfold.

As she gazed at the burning towers, she noticed a group of men
kneeling on the roof of a white van in her parking lot. Here's her
recollection: "They seemed to be taking a movie. They were like
happy, you know ... they didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was
strange."

Maria jotted down the van's registration and called the police. The
FBI was alerted and soon there was a statewide all points bulletin
put out for the apprehension of the van and its occupants. The cops
traced the number, establishing that it belonged to a company called
Urban Moving.

Police Chief John Schmidig said: "We got an alert to be on the
lookout for a white Chevrolet van with New Jersey registration and
writing on the side. Three individuals were seen celebrating in
Liberty State Park after the impact. They said three people were
jumping up and down."

By 4pm on the afternoon of September 11, the van was spotted near
New Jersey's Giants stadium. A squad car pulled it over and inside
were five men in their 20s. They were hustled out of the car with
guns levelled at their heads and handcuffed.

In the car was $4700 in cash, a couple of foreign passports and a
pair of box cutters - the concealed Stanley Knife-type blades used
by the 19 hijackers who'd flown jetliners into the World Trade
Centre and Pentagon just hours before. There were also fresh
pictures of the men standing with the smouldering wreckage of the
Twin Towers in the background. One image showed a hand flicking a
lighter in front of the devastated buildings, like a fan at a pop
concert. The driver of the van then told the arresting officers: "We
are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our
problems. The Palestinians are the problem."

His name was Sivan Kurzberg. The other four passengers were
Kurzberg's brother Paul, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.
The men were dragged off to prison and transferred out of the
custody of the FBI's Criminal Division and into the hands of their
Foreign Counterintelligence Section - the bureau's anti-espionage
squad.

A warrant was issued for a search of the Urban Moving premises in
Weehawken in New Jersey. Boxes of papers and computers were removed.
The FBI questioned the firm's Israeli owner, Dominik Otto Suter, but
when agents returned to re-interview him a few days later, he was
gone. An employee of Urban Moving said his co-workers had laughed
about the Manhattan attacks the day they happened. "I was in tears,"
the man said. "These guys were joking and that bothered me. These
guys were like, 'Now America knows what we go through.'"

Vince Cannistraro, former chief of operations for counter-terrorism
with the CIA, says the red flag went up among investigators when it
was discovered that some of the Israelis' names were found in a
search of the national intelligence database. Cannistraro says many
in the US intelligence community believed that some of the Israelis
were working for Mossad and there was speculation over whether Urban
Moving had been "set up or exploited for the purpose of launching an
intelligence operation against radical Islamists".

This makes it clear that there was no suggestion whatsoever from
within American intelligence that the Israelis were colluding with
the 9/11 hijackers - simply that the possibility remains that they
knew the attacks were going to happen, but effectively did nothing
to help stop them.

After the owner vanished, the offices of Urban Moving looked as if
they'd been closed down in a big hurry. Mobile phones were littered
about, the office phones were still connected and the property of at
least a dozen clients were stacked up in the warehouse. The owner
had cleared out his family home in New Jersey and returned to
Israel.

Two weeks after their arrest, the Israelis were still in detention,
held on immigration charges. Then a judge ruled that they should be
deported. But the CIA scuppered the deal and the five remained in
custody for another two months. Some went into solitary confinement,
all underwent two polygraph tests and at least one underwent up to
seven lie detector sessions before they were eventually deported at
the end of November 2001. Paul Kurzberg refused to take a lie
detector test for 10 weeks, but then failed it. His lawyer said he
was reluctant to take the test as he had once worked for Israeli
intelligence in another country.

Nevertheless, their lawyer, Ram Horvitz, dismissed the allegations
as "stupid and ridiculous". Yet US government sources still
maintained that the Israelis were collecting information on the
fundraising activities of groups like Hamas and Islamic Jihad. Mark
Regev, of the Israeli embassy in Washington, would have none of that
and he said the allegations were "simply false". The men themselves
claimed they'd read about the World Trade Centre attacks on the
internet, couldn't see it from their office and went to the parking
lot for a better view. Their lawyers and the embassy say their
ghoulish and sinister celebrations as the Twin Towers blazed and
thousands died were due to youthful foolishness.

The respected New York Jewish newspaper, The Forward, reported in
March 2002, however, that it had received a briefing on the case of
the five Israelis from a US official who was regularly updated by
law enforcement agencies. This is what he told The Forward: "The
assessment was that Urban Moving Systems was a front for the Mossad
and operatives employed by it." He added that "the conclusion of the
FBI was that they were spying on local Arabs", but the men were
released because they "did not know anything about 9/11".
Back in Israel, several of the men discussed what happened on an
Israeli talk show. One of them made this remarkable comment: "The
fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences
terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event." But how can
you document an event unless you know it is going to happen?

We are now deep in conspiracy theory territory. But there is more
than a little circumstantial evidence to show that Mossad - whose
motto is "By way of deception, thou shalt do war" - was spying on
Arab extremists in the USA and may have known that September 11 was
in the offing, yet decided to withhold vital information from their
American counterparts which could have prevented the terror attacks.
Following September 11, 2001, more than 60 Israelis were taken into
custody under the Patriot Act and immigration laws. One highly
placed investigator told Carl Cameron of Fox News that there were
"tie-ins" between the Israelis and September 11; the hint was
clearly that they'd gathered intelligence on the planned attacks but
kept it to themselves.

The Fox News source refused to give details, saying: "Evidence
linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you
about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."
Fox News is not noted for its condemnation of Israel; it's a
ruggedly patriotic news channel owned by Rupert Murdoch and was
President Bush's main cheerleader in the war on terror and the
invasion of Iraq.

Another group of around 140 Israelis were detained prior to
September 11, 2001, in the USA as part of a widespread investigation
into a suspected espionage ring run by Israel inside the USA.
Government documents refer to the spy ring as an "organised
intelligence-gathering operation" designed to "penetrate government
facilities". Most of those arrested had served in the Israeli armed
forces - but military service is compulsory in Israel. Nevertheless,
a number had an intelligence background.

The first glimmerings of an Israeli spying exercise in the USA came
to light in spring 2001, when the FBI sent a warning to other
federal agencies alerting them to be wary of visitors calling
themselves "Israeli art students" and attempting to bypass security
at federal buildings in order to sell paintings. A Drug Enforcement
Administration (DEA) report suggested the Israeli calls "may well be
an organised intelligence-gathering activity". Law enforcement
documents say that the Israelis "targeted and penetrated military
bases" as well as the DEA, FBI and dozens of government facilities,
including secret offices and the unlisted private homes of law
enforcement and intelligence personnel.

A number of Israelis questioned by the authorities said they were
students from Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, but Pnina Calpen, a
spokeswoman for the Israeli school, did not recognise the names of
any Israelis mentioned as studying there in the past 10 years. A
federal report into the so-called art students said many had served
in intelligence and electronic signal intercept units during their
military service.

According to a 61-page report, drafted after an investigation by the
DEA and the US immigration service, the Israelis were organised into
cells of four to six people. The significance of what the Israelis
were doing didn't emerge until after September 11, 2001, when a
report by a French intelligence agency noted "according to the FBI,
Arab terrorists and suspected terror cells lived in Phoenix,
Arizona, as well as in Miami and Hollywood, Florida, from December
2000 to April 2001 in direct proximity to the Israeli spy cells".
The report contended that Mossad agents were spying on Mohammed Atta
and Marwan al-Shehi, two of leaders of the 9/11 hijack teams. The
pair had settled in Hollywood, Florida, along with three other
hijackers, after leaving Hamburg - where another Mossad team was
operating close by.

Hollywood in Florida is a town of just 25,000 souls. The French
intelligence report says the leader of the Mossad cell in Florida
rented apartments "right near the apartment of Atta and al-Shehi".
More than a third of the Israeli "art students" claimed residence in
Florida. Two other Israelis connected to the art ring showed up in
Fort Lauderdale. At one time, eight of the hijackers lived just
north of the town.

Put together, the facts do appear to indicate that Israel knew that
9/11, or at least a large-scale terror attack, was about to take
place on American soil, but did nothing to warn the USA. But that's
not quite true. In August 2001, the Israelis handed over a list of
terrorist suspects - on it were the names of four of the September
11 hijackers. Significantly, however, the warning said the
terrorists were planning an attack "outside the United States".
The Israeli embassy in Washington has dismissed claims about the
spying ring as "simply untrue". The same denials have been issued
repeatedly by the five Israelis seen high-fiving each other as the
World Trade Centre burned in front of them.

Their lawyer, Ram Horwitz, insisted his clients were not
intelligence officers. Irit Stoffer, the Israeli foreign minister,
said the allegations were "completely untrue". She said the men were
arrested because of "visa violations", adding: "The FBI investigated
those cases because of 9/11."

Jim Margolin, an FBI spokesman in New York, implied that the public
would never know the truth, saying: "If we found evidence of
unauthorised intelligence operations that would be classified
material." Yet, Israel has long been known, according to US
administration sources, for "conducting the most aggressive
espionage operations against the US of any US ally". Seventeen years
ago, Jonathan Pollard, a civilian working for the American Navy, was
jailed for life for passing secrets to Israel. At first, Israel
claimed Pollard was part of a rogue operation, but the government
later took responsibility for his work.

It has always been a long-accepted agreement among allies - such as
Britain and America or America and Israel - that neither country
will jail a "friendly spy" nor shame the allied country for
espionage. Chip Berlet, a senior analyst at Boston's Political
Research Associates and an expert in intelligence, says: "It's a
backdoor agreement between allies that says that if one of your
spies gets caught and didn't do too much harm, he goes home. It goes
on all the time. The official reason is always visa violation."
What we are left with, then, is fact sullied by innuendo. Certainly,
it seems, Israel was spying within the borders of the United States
and it is equally certain that the targets were Islamic extremists
probably linked to September 11. But did Israel know in advance that
the Twin Towers would be hit and the world plunged into a war
without end; a war which would give Israel the power to strike its
enemies almost without limit? That's a conspiracy theory too far,
perhaps. But the unpleasant feeling that, in this age of spin and
secrets, we do not know the full and unadulterated truth won't go
away. Maybe we can guess, but it's for the history books to discover
and decide.

Vendicar Decarian

May 8, 2004, 3:56:50 PM5/8/04

"jitney" <jtno...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Vendicar Decarian" <blah blah blah...
>

> What does this have to do with chemistry?-Jitney

Five Israelis were seen filming as jet liners ploughed into the Twin

jitney

May 9, 2004, 1:09:04 AM5/9/04
Long, but non-responsive answer. I repeat: What does all of this have
to do with chemistry?-Jitney

Vendicar Decarian

May 11, 2004, 12:41:37 PM5/11/04